All Comments on 'Debauchery Pt. 02'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Brilliant, certainly the best written story I have read on Literotica in nearly six years of avid reading. Every individual named person is well-developed and interesting, not just someone who is sucked or fucked, cannot wait for pt3. 5stars naturally, would give more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much for women and love, she breaks Willys heart, he goes on to meet someone else who he loves deeply and after he drops everything to help her his reward is she gets his GF fucked by the butler and breaks his heart again. And the two women walk off to fuck some more people.

Maybe if there had been some conversation prior it would have been different, after all he’d taken part in swinging before but maybe going behind his back caused the reaction.

Pretty much self centred ‘entitled’ bitches

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

Once again, I absolutely loved the story. I totally enjoyed reading the series from both Tom and Kelley point of view as a good beginning. But both of the Debauchery stories are real page turners. A good mix of eroticism and mystery. Keep up the Great Work!

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

An excellent tale! Thank you

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Hello Lana

Engrossing story telling ..Thank you.

You successfully dragged me into mental territory i'd normally shun.

One wee picky quibble, if i may..

Sex under water without grease just doesn't work.

Vaginal secretions simply wash away in short order.

I speak from considerable experience as a hippie in the 60s, as a diver and as a wood fired hot tub builder of yore.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Stellar, like a chorus line of Angelas. Anxiously awaiting further chapters. One last thing; you mention your husband, Donald's, story. Can you point us to it?

LongtalltxLongtalltxover 2 years ago

Very good story. I hope there are more chapters.

EstcherEstcherover 2 years agoAuthor

Angela was introduced in the Virginia Beach Romance story and reappeared in Outer Banks Vacation story.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

well written, well paced,,the misspellings drive me nuts!! three pages is usually my limit but this story intrigues me so i'm hanging in there..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could not stop reading so well written, me and my wife kept on playing with each other while reading, hope you continue it!! Love love love it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this, I adore cunt in every way and getting totally drunk on cunt juice. So wonderfully debauched and depraved. What would I not give to be part of a family like this. More and more please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

sfiftysfiftyabout 2 years ago

Love this story. I do hope that the saga will continue soon.

ThandrosThandrosabout 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to Part 3!

Marvin2ShoesMarvin2Shoesabout 2 years ago

Where is this place... I'm in. Seriously good story, please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it!

Flows so smoothly, easy to follow along.

Refreshing as it calls out the love and understanding that we need right now. I grew up in California and was raised NOT to judge people for any reason...

Please finish up part three soon!

Gregbo29Gregbo29over 1 year ago

Love the story & the dialogue. You have a great talent. May you write for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incense that smells like cum and vaginal juice, yeah. Nice innovation.

ShonnieBachShonnieBach12 months ago

I enjoyed the storyline which was interesting enough to capture me and not let me go until completion. I would love to go there. Do you need a gardener or a groundsman to care for the estate. Please put me down for an interview. I'm looking forward to the next part now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES