Debauchery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imani glared up at him and then opened her mouth to show him the massive deposit. I grinned to myself. Imani had no idea with whom she was messing. Alfie dropped to his knees and took her face in his hands and kissed her hard. We could all hear him sucking his own cum out of her mouth. I watched his throat convulse as he swallowed his own load. He pulled back and we could see Imani's mouth was empty.

Shanti spoke first. "Holy Jesus Fuck!"

I chuckled and Imani looked at me in amazement. "Imani, he cums sometimes while on his back with his ass up against the headboard. Aims for his own mouth. I bet he came that fast on purpose."

Imani's mouth made an "o" shape and she grinned up at Alfie. "Oh, you're fun..."

Alfie grinned down at her. "Thanks for the blow job."

Imani sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth and then Alfie yelped and jumped back.

"She bit me!" he protested and grabbed his cock to examine it. "Look! Teeth marks!"

"Never steal my cum, boy," growled Imani.

I chuckled and rose. "Okay, that was a great ice breaker." I started peeling off my clothes. "This place is clothes optional. Make yourself at home. Alfie, work with Shanti here. Show her what you've done for security here. She's an expert. Also, package up what information you can share with her and Imani. You know what we can't release, right hon? Be careful. Have Javier confirm it before you hand it over." I looked at Imani and Shanti. "Our chef Scott said he will have lunch ready at noon. We have an hour to relax. I'm heading to the pool. I suggest you do the same. After we eat, we can continue this. My lawyer will be back by then. Shanti, feel free to indulge in any of the ladies here if they are interested in you. Fair?"

Shanti nodded slowly and rose. She watched me undress and I could see the hunger in her eyes.

"Like me! I'm interested in you, Shanti. Would you like to spend some time with me?"

Shanti nodded and took my hand when I offered it to her.

"Come with me then. I'll show you around. Maybe take off those black clothes?" I suggested. "Alfie, I'll free up Shanti after lunch, okay?"

As we left the office, I could hear Imani talking with Alfie.

"When she says you cum a lot. What does she mean?"

"I cum a bunch of times."

"Like, how many times?"

"In a day?"

"Yes."

"The record is eight times."

"How many times have you cum today?"

"Um, three times?"

"Could you cum again right now?"

"With you? Yeah, probably. You're hot. And... Jesus! Fuck yes!"

I heard the sound of a wet blowjob fade as I started dragging Shanti upstairs to show her my bedroom. And bed. And toy collection.

Shanti tried to keep up. "That's your IT guy?"

"Yeah. He's a cutey."

"Damn, sometimes I wish I wasn't a lesbian..."

"I'm glad you are. I'm going to ravish you."

"Ah, Angela? I don't mess with clients..."

"I'm not a client. At least not yet."

"I was warned never to get involved with clients..."

"Like I said: not a client."

"This place is crazier than your parent's clubs."

"Shanti, you haven't seen anything yet..."

* * *

We managed to meet up for lunch. We were all sweaty, laughing, and naked. Scott served and I thanked him with a blow job at the table. We gathered around the pool and drank mojitos and waited for Marcia to arrive. I lay beside Shanti and fingered her to a small orgasm while we talked about Virginia Beach and the changes I was planning to make. Imani remembered Bradley Estate from before and was impressed with all the changes being made.

We watched Caterina and Michael Fletcher saunter past, naked, and jump in the pool. They met on the far side and started necking. I smiled at them and then watched myself play with Shanti's gorgeous clit. She had her head back and was moaning quietly.

Imani was lying back against Javier, and he was tweaking her small breasts and nipples. I was fairly sure he was deep in her pussy. I removed my hand from Shanti's pussy, sucked on her juices a little, and went back to playing with her pussy. I swear I could taste the faint taste of curry.

"Well, it looks like you guys have started without me!" exclaimed the loud voice of Marcia. She sauntered out to the pool, wearing clothes, and carrying a large shopping bag. She put down her bag and came straight to me and leaned over for a long kiss. "Yum, you taste delicious!"

"Curry!" I murmured.

"Fuck, that's racist as fuck," muttered Shanti.

I laughed. "You do!"

"No, I don't. Indian women don't taste like curry. It's a myth."

I took my hand, wet from her pussy, and raised it to her lips. "Taste." I ordered.

Shanti licked a finger. "Nope, tastes like pussy."

"Let me taste," asked Marcia and I fingered Shanti for a moment and then brought my hand to her mouth. Marcia sucked on my fingers, smacked her lips, and looked thoughtful. "Yeah, very faint but yeah, curry."

Shanti's eyes opened and she glared at Marcia as she undressed. "Bullshit."

"I need a larger sample," stated Marcia, climbed up onto the lounger, and started kissing up Shanti's thigh. "Is it okay?"

Shanti nodded and watched Marcia lick her way up her inner thigh to her pussy. I kept my fingers on her clit while Marcia lapped at her vagina. Shanti grunted and came, and Marcia cheered and kept licking until Shanti pushed her off. Marcia climbed up Shanti and kissed her.

"You taste delicious," she murmured, and I could see her hands roaming all over Shanti's muscles. I could get the attraction. I hadn't been able to stop exploring Shanti in my bedroom. She was a marvel. Marcia had an instant girl hardon for Shanti. We could all see it. "But you don't taste like curry..." she finished as their tongues danced.

Javier grunted and came inside Imani. We were all a little surprised until Imani whispered "Kegels" to us and grinned, pulling herself off Javier. Cum poured out of her onto Javier's lap.

We all jumped in the pool to clean ourselves and then sat around a large table under an umbrella for the shade. Javier made a pitcher of margaritas and we sipped and relaxed. Alfie showed up and took Shanti away with her. Marcia sipped her drink and then licked some salt off the rim of her glass.

I brought Marcia up to speed with Imani and Shanti and what they were after.

"Okay," she started. "Imani, what is it you really need?"

"Well, I need to better understand the influences LTG has had on Angela's international establishments. I'm looking for people. Names. Locations. Events. The ICC wants to start building a better case against them. So far, our efforts have failed to build anything substantial."

"Hmm. Well, I've seen the data. There's a little bit there but no specific names."

Imani looked disappointed.

I stirred in my seat. My parents had trusted Imani and I thought perhaps I could do a little more. "Do you know I plan to visit all my locations? I need to see them before we shut them down. Speaking of which, can you help Marcia with wresting control back to me? I signed some paperwork right after mom and dad died. I didn't know what I was signing, and Marcia tells me I have a fight on my hands."

Imani looked thoughtful. "I think we can assist. International law is quite clear on some issues regarding ownership." She looked at Marcia. "Can you share what you have so far?"

Marcia looked at me and when I nodded, she said she could. Imani smiled and we finished the margaritas.

After an hour, Shanti returned with Alfie and found me in my office. Alfie looked at Shanti like a little lost puppy dog. Shanti looked like she would happily punt him over the property wall. They sat down in front of me.

Shanti pulled out a yellow scratch pad and handed it to me. On it was a list of equipment. I scanned it, not truly understanding everything, and looked quizzically at Shanti.

"Your man Alfie has done an incredible job so far. I like how he has linked everything to an application. From it you can communicate and control your environment. For what you have proposed here I would recommend increasing your surveillance coverage beyond your walls. You'll need more battle space to prepare for an invasion. Video feeds from all access roads would help. Problem is VB won't allow that for obvious reasons. I've spoken to Alfie and outlined some solutions. If you're willing you can tap into the existing traffic cameras. That's illegal, of course, and you'll have to tunnel it through the police and then outside the USA before you stream it here. The delay won't be significant, and you should remain hidden provided you set up some tripwires. Alfie just needs your okay."

I thought about it, not really understanding the technology. "Can you do this, Alfie? Without us being caught?"

He looked at Shanti and then nodded.

"Okay. Do it."

Shanti laughed. "Told you she would be okay with it, Alfie. Angela, here's some good news. He's already done it. Tell her what else you've done, you bad little boy."

"Alfie!" I was annoyed. "You need to clear stuff like this with me! You could have put me in a terrible position if this was discovered!"

Alfie looked down at the ground.

"What else have you done!"

Shanti answered, counting on her fingers. "One, he's setup your house network to block anyone from accessing the outside world once inside the compound but bringing them into your local area network. Two, he is actively scanning people's devices and storing the data. Three, he's installing trojans to allow those devices, once outside the compound to connect other devices and he's scanning them. All very illegal. He's data mining. Stealing personal information. This includes things like trading information, banking information, and contacts."

I looked at Alfie, still hanging his head. "Look at me Alfie." He raised his eyes to mine. "Why? Explain this."

He shifted in his seat.

"Go ahead, tell her what you told me." Shanti said.

"Um, well, you know about blocking people from accessing the internet while inside the compound, right? Well, I thought more about it. We're worried about people taking selfies and video while here, right? So, I thought, I need to be able to control that. So, I put in a way to actively scan their phones, tablets, laptops, whatever they connect to the LAN with. If they take pictures or video, I can see it. If we need to, we can delete them. I can make it look like a device failure. It can all be done automatically." He paused a moment.

"And if they aren't connected to the LAN?" asked Shanti, prompting him.

"Ah, well, they all will."

"Huh?" I asked. I knew enough to know that you had to choose to join the network. How could he force that?

"Well, I join them regardless. They just don't know about it."

My mind reeled. I sighed. "What else?"

"After they leave, I realised there was nothing stopping them from spreading details about this place. So, I decided to continue to monitor their phones. Not continuously! The trojans will alert me if they try to tell other people about this place. First it stops it, alerts me, and then I can remote in and correct things."

"Alfie! We'll be having them sign NDAs!"

"Yeah, I know. Still doesn't stop them from violating them!"

He was right and that stopped me.

"And the banking information? Stock trading?" prompted Shanti once more.

Alfie shrugged. "It seemed like a good thing to do."

"Why, Alfie?" I asked.

"Because with that information there's a lot you can do to better your financial situation."

"Insider trading, essentially," added Shanti. "Totally illegal."

Alfie frowned. "For them. Not for Angela."

"No, just illegally obtained information, stolen from people."

I sat back, stunned. "Alfie, we can't do that. It's a huge breach of trust! We are asking our members to commit to this, we can't be stealing from them!"

"They'll never know," muttered Alfie.

Shanti nodded her head, surprising me. She laughed at my look. "Just running a swinger's club is illegal in Virginia, Angela. What Alfie has done has given you the ability to better manage that information. Contain it. Give you a heads up if someone is about to break your secret wide open. Let's you get ahead of it. You actually need what he's done. The issue becomes what YOU do with that data. Tell her the last part, Alfie."

"You can put this into your other establishments. I can do it remotely, if I have the access, which I don't yet. When you visit, you should put it in place."

Shanti sat forward. "And once in place, the ICC can use it to get the data they need to pursue the LTG. I want it. What Alfie has done is brilliant."

I stared out the window thinking. "Leave this with me for now. Alfie, is there anything else you want to admit to? I'm pretty pissed right now. You should have trusted this with me. Asked me first. I'm disappointed in you."

Alfie shook his head.

"If it helps, he hasn't really done anything yet of substance," Shanti said into the silence. "All your staff are exempt. I verified that. He had the common decency to not shit where he sleeps."

That did make me feel better. I sent them away and sat brooding. Was this what I needed? Has Alfie taken me where I actually needed to be? I was pretty sure he had, and I was secretly impressed with his level of expertise. Shanti seemed to be impressed, too. There were moral and ethical challenges here that I had never considered. I sighed. I knew my answer. Alfie had done what was needed. He did it for me. I was just pissed that he hadn't talked to me first.

He needs a time out, I realised. Cut him off from sex for a week. That'll teach him. I smiled and was about to leave when someone knocked on my office door.

"Come in!"

Marcia and Imani walked in and sat down. Marcia looked happy.

"What have you found?" I asked.

Marcia grinned at me. "We're in luck. Your CEO, Christopher Cox, was identified in all your paperwork as the legal guardian of your holdings. It's called guardianship. It is only normally applied when an individual is deemed unfit to hold the responsibility. Usually this happens due to incapacitation, such as mental illness. You are clearly not suffering from mental illness. We only need to challenge it, and this will all come undone."

"Okay, how?"

Imani smiled. "I suggest you invite Mr. Cox here, sit him down with your lawyer and me, and have a frank discussion."

"That's all?"

"Yup. He can fight it. He can try, but he will surely lose. He would be an idiot to try."

"Bring him here? I'm not sure I want him seeing what I'm doing here."

"Why?"

"Isn't it all a little too obvious?"

"No, it's not. You see it for what it is. Him? Just tell him you are looking at converting Bradley Manor over to a high society hotel. For only the rich and famous. He'll buy into that."

"Imani? He knows about my parent's business. He'll see right through this."

"No, he won't. He might suspect, but you'll tell him you are shutting all that down. And you are. Just not here. Tell him you want to fly straight. Make Bradley Consulting more legit. I can help with that. EDM Cessna can be hired as your international legal assistance. With me and Shanti hired as consultants. That way you can share what information you gather on the LTG through us. All legit."

"So? That's it? We have a way out of this mess?"

Marcia and Imani nodded, and I squealed in joy. "I'll get him over right away!"

"One more thing," added Imani. "The ICC would prefer Cox was removed as CEO. He's suspected as having dealings with the LTG. His involvement, your parent's death, and him trying to seize your assets, all hint of something nefarious here. You need to be careful."

Marcia nodded. "I checked his contract. You'll have to buy him out. It's very easy to fire a CEO, but your parents had him in a very lucrative contract."

"How much are we talking about here?" I asked.

She told me and I whistled.

"Jesus. That's a lot of money!"

"You can afford it."

"I can?"

"Hasn't anyone sat you down and gone through your assets?"

I grinned at her.

"Besides that!" she barked a laugh. "I see not. Okay, tomorrow we sit down and go through everything. You need to understand all this. Certainly, before we fly all over the world closing out your brothels."

"Swinging clubs," I corrected.

"Yes, swinging clubs. I'll contact Cox for you. That's my job after all."

That reminded me. I was worried that I was taking Marcia down a path she didn't want. She had been a rising star as a lawyer.

"Imani? Can you give Marcia and me a moment?"

"Sure. But before I go, I want to remind you that Shanti will be looking into your parent's death tomorrow. I want you to be prepared for the worst."

"The worst? A drunk driver killed them!"

"Maybe. But I know the LTG. If they wanted your parents killed, they could have easily arranged it. She'll see what evidence remains. Speak to the first responders. She has a nose for this kind of investigation. She gets results. And fast. I just want you to be prepared, is all. If they were murdered, your perspective will change. What we're planning right now? Against the LTG? Whether they are responsible or not, the path we are on is the right one. Don't deviate when anger replaces your grief, okay?"

I frowned at her and then nodded once. She rose and left. I turned my attention to Marcia. She looked worried.

"Marcia, I wanted to ask you something. I want you to be honest with me, okay?"

She nodded.

"It's about you being my personal lawyer. I'm worried you feel trapped in a career choice you don't want. That I'm holding you back from what you really want to do."

She blinked at that and stared at me. "Are you kidding?"

"What? No!"

"Oh my God, you're serious!" She laughed. "Angela, I absolutely ADORE being your lawyer! The stuff I'm involved in now? Plus, this place! The lifestyle! I feel like I've won the lottery! You've made me so incredibly happy!"

"Really? You're sure?"

"What do I have to do to prove it to you?"

I thought and then grinned.

She grinned back and then got on all fours and started crawling toward me. I pushed back my chair and spread my legs and beckoned to her. "Come eat my cunt, you lawyer bitch," I whispered to her. Marcia loved to talk dirty.

She licked her lips and swayed her ass. Her lovely tits hung and looked so wonderfully large and inviting. She crawled closer, staring intently at my crotch and exposed pussy. I lowered a hand and spread my lips apart.

"Oh, yum," purred Marcia. "Just look at that. I hope you have an hour free. I'm going to see how many orgasms I can give you in an hour."

I lifted my feet and placed my heels on the edge of my seat. My ass and pussy were exposed to her, and a small shiver of pleasure rippled through me. I held up an arm to her. "Look, goosebumps."

"Just wait. I want them all over your body..."

She crawled closer and then once she was positioned in front of my dripping pussy, she licked me from asshole to clit. I shuddered and moaned. She was such a great pussy eater.

She focused on my asshole. She rimmed me and then probed harder, and her tongue broke past my anus and licked inside me. The pleasure was unbelievable and so dirty. I adored the attention of a woman. I found myself wanting it more and more. Blowing Alfie today was now merely a distraction. A way to thank him. I loved cock, don't get me wrong, but my mind and body craved the touch of a woman. Marcia was my go-to gal. She ate me out better than anyone.

I watched her eat my ass. She was so into it. She was doing it because she loved it. Her tongue probed and licked. Her lips pursed on my asshole, and she fucking sucked on it. Her thumb brushed my clit and sent my pleasure higher. I trembled when a finger found my vagina and plunged inside. I watched her. My crotch was full of face, tongue, fingers, and thumbs. She was so good at this.