Debauchery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,767 Followers

My orgasm started somewhere hidden behind me. It tried to sneak up on me, but I held it at bay. She promised me an hour. I was going to let them build and build.

"Oh, Marcia," I moaned. "Keep doing that, baby. So good. Eat my ass. Oh! Yes! Deeper!"

Her tongue stretched inside my rectum and slivered around. It was so nasty. So dirty.

I came. The orgasm blindsided me and I called out her name, shouting it to the ceiling.

Dammit, she wasn't stopping! Her tongue fingers and thumb danced on my crotch. I thrust at her face begging her to really fuck me. She did. She growled into my ass and upped her game. I thrashed and moaned. My hands and fingers squeezed my breasts and pulled and twisted my nipples. Her tongue left my ass and I looked down to complain when two fingers jammed hard into my rectum and her lips descended on my clit.

She bit my fucking clit, and I came again screeching in plain and pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She continued devouring me and my world reduced down to my pussy, my clit, and my asshole. I wanted them filled and penetrated and licked and chewed and swallowed and... I came again, shuddering.

I collapsed in the chair, spent and limp. Marcia didn't stop. She continued and I cried out for her to stop. She wouldn't and I tried to push her head away. But I was too weak. It was an assault. A glorious pleasure giving assault. I never wanted it to end. I was soon lost in a never-ending cascade of pleasure.

And then it stopped, and Marcia crawled up into my lap and I held her against me. She was such a pleasure. No man had ever pleasured me like that. I loved women.

Damn, I loved Marcia.

"I always want to be your lawyer," she said, and I smiled and stroked her beautiful hair.

Chapter Ten -- Hook Line and Sinker

"Angela, Mr. Christopher Cox is here. May I show him in?" asked Javier.

"Yes, please. Ask Scott to send up the refreshments."

"Yes, madame."

Ooh, I liked the title Madame. Madame Angela. That has a ring to it.

Marcia moved her pen into a better place on the paperwork in front of her on the table. We were in my office and set up to receive Mr. Cox. Imani was hiding elsewhere. We thought it best she remain out of sight. This was purely between me, my lawyer, and my CEO.

After a moment, Javier showed Mr. Cox in and left, closing the door behind him. We had also decided to hide the new business arrangement between me and my staff.

I looked him over. The last time I had seen him was right after my parent's deaths only a few months ago. He looked much the same. He dressed in a rather effeminate style. He always struck me as being gay. But Alfie had discovered some things. I loved that boy.

"Christopher, it's good to see you again. Thank you for coming by."

He shook my hand and I introduced Marcia.

"Christopher, this is Marcia Oliver. She is my personal lawyer. She came from the Wright and Wright Law Firm as a litigation lawyer. I asked her to leave the law firm and join me. She happily accepted."

"Mr. Cox, a pleasure."

"Ms. Oliver. I wasn't expecting another lawyer here, should I be worried?"

Marcia gave him a look that can best be described as predatory. "Yes, you should."

Christopher blinked. "I beg your pardon?"

"Have a seat, Christopher," I said and sat at the table next to Marcia. Christopher looked at the remaining seats and saw only one more, sitting across from Marcia and me. He sat and placed his briefcase on the floor beside him.

"What's this about?"

Marcia looked down at her paperwork for a moment and then looked up, steel in her eyes. "It's about how you tried to swindle my client out of her sizeable assets during her time of grief. You pounced. You had her sign paperwork she was not prepared to understand at the time. In short, you stole from her. Blatantly."

"Now see here!" he barked.

"Christopher, shut your mouth!" I barked back, my anger coming hot and furious. "You asshole! You had me sign over all my assets to a guardianship? A guardianship? You did it knowing I was weak and distracted. You took advantage of me. Tried to take everything away from me."

"It was in your best interests..."

"BULLSHIT! You're a thief and a liar."

He smiled at me. "No, I am the CEO of Bradley Consulting. I ran the business. Worldwide. There is no one better to run it. Your parents are gone. I helped them build this. I assumed control when they passed. You, Angela, had nothing to do with their business. You would have destroyed decades of work without knowing how you were doing it. I saved the company and the jobs of thousands of employees.

"I never expected to be blindsided here. Throwing some new lawyer at me. I am wasting my time. Good day, ladies." He started to rise.

"Sit." Marcia said quietly. The authority in her voice surprised me. Then Christopher sat, surprising me more. "We have a lot to discuss. We can do it here or in front of the Virginia Board of Bar Examiners."

"Is that a threat?"

"It absolutely is a fucking threat," Marcia said softly. Her eyes bore into Christopher.

"I don't take kindly to threats."

"Get used to it," she replied. "We have a lot to discuss. So, get comfortable. This is going to take a while. I have forms for you to sign. I'll explain the legality of it in small words for you so you can follow along. In short, you are going to release all guardianship back to my client. Once that is done, I will present you with a certified check for the amount stipulated in your contract with Bradley Consulting as your severance package on termination of your employment. And then you will get up and leave this house and never return. As we speak your office is being packed up. All your personal belongings will be held at the security desk at the entrance to the main office building. This is not up for discussion."

Christopher snorted. "On what grounds? I'll see you in court."

Marcia looked at me, I was looking at my phone. I shook my head.

"The court would not take your actions very kindly, Mr. Cox. Once you see..."

She was interrupted by a knock at my door.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Come in!"

The door opened and Javier brought in a tray with tea, coffee, and small sandwiches.

"Ah, thank you, Javier. Perfect. Please set it on the table closest to Christopher."

"My pleasure, madame."

Christopher looked amused. I let him keep that emotion for now.

Javier left and I rose to serve everyone. "Would you like coffee, Mr. Cox?"

"No, I won't be staying."

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was so nice to have pockets again. Living naked in the house sometimes had its downsides. I took my time and mixed a coffee for Marcia and I and sat back down. I pulled out my phone and glanced at the notification. I nodded at Marcia. She smiled.

"First, all your money? All the money you embezzled from Bradley Consulting? That has been seized and placed in offshore accounts. All evidence to your embezzlement will be emailed to you, shortly.

"Two, evidence of your deviant sexual involvement with underaged boys has been compiled and is sitting in an email, ready to be sent to local law enforcement and the FBI. I should mention that should anything untoward happen to my client, that email will be sent. You should have that evidence in your own email shortly."

His phone pinged and I'll give him credit. He didn't even look. His face had gone ashen, and I loved the new look on him.

"Lastly, we are investigating the death of Albert and Margaret Bradley. It is highly suspicious. Our investigator is meeting with the local police now and their car will be fully examined. Luckily, we caught it before it was to be destroyed. Are you ready to continue, Mr. Cox? You don't look well?"

He had turned white. He swallowed and nodded.

"Very good, now, I have here the forms to release guardianship back to my client..."

I smiled and felt like a weight had been lifted. Alfie had started to look into Christopher Cox and had turned up indicators he was embezzling and doing nefarious things, such as sex with minors. But it was all circumstantial. We needed the real dirt. The moment he had entered the house, Alfie had been using his tricks to dig into Mr. Cox. We had put in place a series of delaying tactics to keep the man here. The food being the first. The notification simply had said "I'm in. All confirmed." Alfie was fast.

Marcia grinned like a predatory shark at Christopher Cox. I shivered. I was so glad she was on my side.

* * *

Christopher Cox was allowed to use the company car he was chauffeured here in to return to the office to pick up his belongings. The chauffer was told he would no longer be driving him around. Cox could find his own ride home. He had signed everything. Asked for assurances the evidence we had would be destroyed and we laughed at him.

We asked him about LTG, and it appeared he was oblivious to it. Whatever he had been doing, working with the LTG didn't appear to be one of them. Alfie couldn't find any ties. He was lucky. Shanti had wanted us to hold him if we did find evidence of LTG involvement with him.

As soon as the company car pulled out of the compound my staff were there celebrating. Music thumped and everyone got naked and then the real fun began.

I loved my household. I loved my partners who used to be my former staff. I looked up past Marcia's mound and past her gorgeous tits and grinned at her, my mouth and face covered in her wetness. "You're the best fucking lawyer in the world!"

"Credit goes to Alfie. He did the hard part."

I looked over at Alfie. He was pumping Kevin's ass while Nura was rimming him from behind. I had relaxed his sex grounding for today since he deserved a reward. I hadn't forgotten his sexual timeout. I was going to administer it and Alfie was fucking like today would be his last day to fuck.

"He's pretty special. We're lucky to have him. But you too, Marcia. You were awesome with Cox. I would have loved to see you in a courtroom."

"Hmm. Can you go back to eating me? We can talk later."

I grinned at her and lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked on it gently. I felt something press on my pussy from behind me. I looked back and saw Javier lining up to penetrate me. I smiled at him. I adored women but there were still some men I would never deny access to my all my holes. He grinned and then moved his cock up one and plunged into my ass.

"You bastard!" I screeched in mock anger. "Lube? Huh?"

"Madame, Scott already deposited a load in your ass. It works perfectly fine as lube."

"Pfft," I said, smiled, and dove back into Marcia's cunt. She tastes divine. Especially with a load of cum from Alfie already inside her.

We had been fucking for about two hours already. Imani moaned from somewhere nearby but all I could see were arms and legs and... Oh, there she was. Her gorgeous brown skin standing out against the white skin of the Fletcher couple. She was the bottom of a 69 with Caterina Fletcher and alternating between eating her out and licking the balls and shaft of Michael Fletcher as he fucked his wife.

It looked like fun.

I felt a brief moment of sadness. The Fletchers loved each other. I wanted that kind of love but for me it was never meant to happen. The right person for me was a dream. An impossible wish.

I moaned as Javier bottomed out inside my ass. His balls slapped my clit. I loved that feeling. My thoughts of finding my soul mate vanished.

We settled into an orgy. A common occurrence these days. Most nights ended up with all or most of us fucking whoever was closest until we ran out of steam or semen. Charlie Smith, our former chauffeur and now in charge of hospitality services for client transportation--I needed a better title--had us doing exercises now. This somehow included Kegel exercises. He told us gals we had to keep our pussies tight.

He had a point. A misogynistic, self-serving point. But a point.

Jesus, Javier was really pounding me tonight. His balls kept slapping my clit in a delightful way. It was just enough to heighten my pleasure of being ass-fucked. Marcia had a little orgasm and I licked up her new flood of wetness. She was so tasty.

"Wow," came a voice and I stopped to stare. Shanti was back. "Look at you people fucking like crazy. Is there something in the water here?"

She was still dressed. "Get naked," I ordered and dove back into Marcia's juicy, delicious cunt.

"Don't you want to hear what I've found?"

I thought. I was on a high right now. I had full control of all my assets internationally. I had ousted a true fucking asshole as CEO. I was figuring out exactly how I would run this private swinger club of mine. And my parents? They were dead and I missed them terribly. I didn't want to know right at this moment whether their deaths had been a drunken homicide or a LTG hit.

"No, Shanti. Not right now. Please. It can wait a little longer."

"Okay." She kept her voice neutral.

Dammit, I thought. I stopped eating out Marcia. "Fine. Come with me. I want to hear this in private. Everyone, I'll be right back. I hope. Carry on without me. Is anyone actually listening to me?"

I heard muffled affirmations.

"Javier, can you finish in Marcia... Oh My God!" Javier unleashed a torrent of cum into my ass. An orgasm wafted through me. A small pleasant one. Ass fucking rarely gave me anything stronger unless my clit and pussy were being equally violated.

Javier pulled out and I stood up with his help. Marcia twisted around and sucked Javier into her mouth. That was hot, I thought and walked off with Shanti, back inside the house. We went to the kitchen, and I used a paper towel to dry my ass and wipe up Javier's cum. I washed my hands and pulled out cold cuts and sandwich stuff. I started making her a sandwich.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you a sandwich. Aren't you hungry?"

"I'm always hungry."

"Good. Let me get you something to eat first. Then we'll talk, okay?"

A little cum slid out of my ass and landing on the kitchen floor.

"Oops. One second." I cleaned it up, washed my hands again, and resumed making a monster sandwich for Shanti. Once it was made, I slid it over to her and sat and watched her eat it faster than any human being should be able to eat.

She only stopped eating once. "You learn in the military to eat fast. Let's you nap or bug out. Sorry. I can't seem to ever slow down."

I nodded and watched her. She was a powerhouse. A presence that filled the room despite her short stature. Her facial features were exotic. Not the classic beauty. Rather a rough version of it. I was attracted to her.

"Can I fuck you later?" I asked her.

She froze her eating and stared at me over her sandwich. She shook her head.

"Why not? Is it that bullshit client thing you said earlier?"

She nodded and bit off a massive bite of her second sandwich.

"Tough shit. I want to taste you, Shanti. And I'm not your client. I'm your friend. I haven't hired you. No one has. So, what do you say? I would love to pleasure you."

She stopped eating and then wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand. Every movement from her was special. Planned. She was more man than woman in many ways. That excited me.

"Have you ever dominated someone, sexually?" I asked her.

She nodded again. Her sandwiches were almost gone.

"Would you like to dominate me tonight?" I asked sweetly. I had to try it. Just the once. Especially with her.

She grinned and swallowed her last bite.

"There's beer in the fridge or stronger stuff somewhere in here."

Shanti rose and pulled four bottles of beer from the fridge. She twisted off the cap off one and chugged about half before stopping and belching. Loudly. Very man like. My pussy tingled.

"Yeah. I'll fuck you tonight. A cute little thing like you? You got the most amazing tits I've ever seen. I would love to wrap them all up in some fancy ropework I know. You interested in that?"

I shook my head. I was not into that sort of thing.

"Too, bad. Those tits are just aching for a good punishment," she finished her beer and opened another one. "Let's talk business first. I have good news and bad news."

"Okay." I braced myself, expecting to hear the worst.

Shanti faced me, sitting next to me. "There's no evidence left. It's been too long. That being said, I do suspect your parents were killed but any clues are long gone. I saw their car. It was hit pretty hard. I read the police reports and there are far too many inconsistencies. First, the road and weather conditions were perfect that night, but the report mentioned less than ideal road conditions. I found the first cop on the scene and managed to convince him to be a little more talkative. The car was t-boned on the passenger side and not a head-on collision. I read about the guy who supposedly drove the car drunk. He's a known DUI guy.

"I asked for his medical report from that night. Clean bill of health. Drunk, that's for sure, but no injuries. No head trauma. No air bag injuries. He was processed and jailed without a mark on him. I call that a patsy. Whoever hit your parent's car was not the drunk who was arrested. The bad news is the police officer I spoke to is a drunk and a drug addict. He doesn't remember too much from that night. Mentioned another cop on the scene but can't remember who. There's nothing about another police officer in the report. I think it was the guy who actually hit your parents. Fed this guy what to say and produced a drunk as a patsy. That's it. Not much more we can do here. Angela, I'm sorry. I am one hundred per cent convinced your parents were killed by the LTG. I can't prove it though."

My emotions were all over the place. I had grieved my parents' deaths as an accident. Angry at just how unfair it had all been. Weeping at how they had left me. Now, with this new information, I wasn't sure how to react. My former grief was still strong inside me but locked up tight. Now that grief warred with the knowledge my parents had been murdered. Intentionally stolen from me. Their lives cut short by a vindicative criminal organisation. Thoughts of revenge, cold and ruthless, rose inside me and started to wash that grief away.

I would help Imani root out this evil. I would divest my interest in the worldwide clubs and then strike at this LTG organisation. I would tear down the people responsible and set them on fire.

I rose and rooted through the cupboards and pulled out an expensive bottle of scotch. "Come on. I want you to fuck me while I get smashed on this."

Shanti took the bottle from me and looked at it. "You shouldn't waste the good stuff on me."

"Half of it is going in me, darling. More, if you don't keep up. Come along. Let's fuck..."

Four days later we flew to London.

Chapter Eleven -- This Chapter Goes to Eleven

The whole trip to London took fifteen hours, finishing in a brand-new British Airways Boeing Triple Seven. First, Charlie drove us up to Dulles. Then we boarded the flight leaving around supper time. We would arrive in Heathrow at six in the morning local time. Charles had booked all our travel and Marcia, Shanti, Imani, Alfie, and me, settled in our first-class seating.

With there being five of us we were placed up front relatively together in pods with our own entertainment units. British Airways provided a tasting menu that was spectacular but failed to meet the standards I was used to with Scott and his sous-chefs, the brother and sister team of Kevin and Isabel.

From Heathrow, we would be picked up by a limousine service and taken to The Ritz London. We would sleep the day away and then hit my swinger's club in the early evening on a Friday night. As we jetted past Newfoundland, Canada, I read the executive summary Alfie had put together.

Estcher
Estcher
1,767 Followers