Debauchery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These two ladies will need to take some samples from you. No one is allowed inside the main facility unless they are cleared of disease and the like. I'm sure you understand."

I nodded. This was new. Something I hadn't fully considered. "Won't these results take days or weeks?"

Jonathan shook his head. "No, this is state of the art. Very expensive. Accurate to three nines. Results take mere moments. After testing, a shower and change area are next. All co-ed. We didn't see the need to separate genders. Only the bathroom facilities are private. Ladies, this is Angela Bradley, daughter of the founders and the new owner. This is Marcia, Imani, Shanti, and Alfie."

We stripped and the ladies were attentive to me and gentle. Jonathan had eyes everywhere checking out our naked forms. The nurses remarked about my eyes and eyelashes, and I definitely picked up a sexual attraction. They examined us intimately. They adored Shanti and seemed to be trying to touch her hard muscles everywhere. Marcia kept giggling with her feet up in stirrups and her pussy gaping. Alfie was at full mast and enjoying having his crotch inspected.

"Alfie take a note of this tech, will you?" I asked. I knew I had to have this. Problems I didn't know I would have seemingly disappeared. I heard Alfie asking questions of the nurses. Soon he knew the manufacturer and whether the machines kept data. They didn't.

In minutes, we were tested and quickly undressed in a warm, softly lit changing area. At first it felt too warm, but as soon as my clothes were off, I felt the temperature was perfect. I asked about wrist bands to indicate we were clean, but Jonathan said they didn't do that. It was something I would adopt. My members of Bradley Manor would relax better knowing everyone was screened for STIs.

We left the change area, our clothes locked up and secured, donned robes, and entered a large richly decorated room where most people wore robes like us. A large bar filled one wall. Couches and loungers were everywhere and filled with people either wearing robes or completely naked. There were all kinds of body types, but old and wrinkly seemed to be the main theme. I spotted some real lookers, and they were watching us. A few couples and more were engaged in sexual acts, but they kept to the corners and sides. People watched them, and sipped cocktails. Blue smoke hung high near the ceiling, and I watched in disgust as men and women blew thick cigar or cigarette smoke with abandon. Smoking would be limited at Bradley Manor. I found it disgusting and I'm sure a lot of the guests here didn't like it either.

I realised that this was my club. I owned the whole thing. But I was seeing it as someone else's and not as something I could change. But change it I would. I was closing it all down eventually.

Many people looked over in interest at our arrival. The chaos from downstairs hadn't reach this far. These people felt safe and secure. Wrapped in the establishment my parents had created.

Since Jonathan was so close to us, many more people turned to observe us. Eventually the buzz of conversation grew quiet, and all eyes were on us.

Jonathan cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like everyone to meet Angela Bradley, daughter of the late Margaret and Albert Bradley, our founders. Angela had just taken over complete control of this chapter. Mr. Osmond and Mr. Preston have vacated the premises, permanently."

A raucous cheer went up and I was soon surrounded by a mob. People and faces appeared naked and robed, and kissed my cheeks, or held my hands, and praised my mum and dad. I saw many tears and a few angry looks from some. Alfie noted the negative people and Jonathan whispered names to him. There were simply too many people to remember. I didn't try. It was an onslaught of conversation. Everyone loved my parents. Missed them. They wanted to know what I would be doing with the club. A million questions and I deflected them all. I wasn't ready to tell them I was selling the place.

It was all chaos, except for the lovely little woman sitting by the bar watching me quietly. I knew her at once from the movies she had starred in. Movies I adored due to the subject. I gripped Alfie's arm tightly and he looked where I was indicating. The woman sat at the bar, sipping a fruity martini by the looks of it.

"No fucking way!" exclaimed Alfie.

"That's her," I said, certain.

"Damn, I want to be her Anakin."

I grinned at her. "Little Anakin or older Anakin? Never mind, don't answer that. Come on, lets meet Padme."

He resisted as I started to drag him toward her. "Angie, I'm not gonna last one minute..."

"Best minute of your life! Good thing you can keep cuming. She's gonna love it..." I yanked him along and saw her face light up as we approached. Alfie attracted nerd chicks. He was irresistible.

The rest of the night was a pleasant blur in a private room. That woman can fuck like crazy and was able to take Alfie all the way down to his balls by the end. He lasted thirty seconds with her the first time. By morning, he had emptied himself into her every hole (and mine). By nights end, she was head over heels for Alfie in a sexual way and promised to visit Virginia Beach and meet his Nura. She was sweet. And sweet tasting. She was the first woman I ever fisted.

Even years later, Alfie would brag about that night. Of all the incredible men and women he has fucked over the years, she was his one big score that he always talks about. They stayed in touch, and she is a regular at Bradley Manor. She almost always hooks up with Alfie and Nura. Or with me, Donald, and Kelly. You get the idea. She's a keeper.

* * *

We stayed in London for a week. Alfie's software did its thing and soon we were ready to leave with what we had. I made Jonathan the head of the facility and he would ease its closure and sale to prospective bidders. He was saddened by my decision to sell but understood. I promised him a place in Bradley Manor if he wanted it, but he didn't seem convinced he could leave England. The two bodyguards sheepishly returned, and we assigned them to Jonathan. The LTG wouldn't hesitate to investigate and use force, and we needed Jonathan safe. Shanti spoke to them for a long time and gave them pointers.

My only stipulation to Jonathan was that all my England employees would be part of the sale. They went with whomever bought the place. We helped those who wanted out now that Bradley Consulting was selling the place. Some merely wanted out and Imani knew some people and I was promised my employees in London would be taken care of. It was the best I could do.

Of the London membership, seventeen members had ties to the LTG. They were flagged by the ICC and soon everything about their lives was exposed. They never knew. They would all be helping the ICC against the LTG, just as unknowing moles. Already those people were communicating outside of London and speaking to corporations in China. Imani was pleased and said her stock was rising within the ICC. Shanti was also faring better and said she was likely to be promoted soon.

I was closing down London. It felt good and sad. I didn't know the place, but the members and staff did. Its never pleasant to find out your favourite place or job is being closed. I annoyed a great many people and couldn't even announce my new venture at Bradley Manor. Invitations would be made to a select few from London. Of the hundreds of members, it looked like around twenty-five were promising. Promising meaning: I could trust them.

We arrived in London on a Saturday morning and left the next Sunday afternoon. Shanti drove us though the Chunnel and I was on my way to France and Paris for the first time. It would be in Paris that I would solidify my love of women and make me almost give up men altogether.

But at first, Paris was bad. We were expected because word travelled fast. Thank goodness Shanti was so much smarter about this than us. She saved us all.

End of Part Three

Author's Closing Comments:

I am enjoying writing these insane, over-the-top, no way that happens in real life, stories about Angela. I hope you enjoyed it. Far-fetched? Sure. Implausible? Sure. Fun? I hope so!

I have to say before I close this part out: Writing erotica is astonishingly satisfying for me. It feels liberating. Thanks for taking the time to read my stories and I hope you found a little naughty pleasure.

Stay safe and stay sexy, my friends.

Lana Ocean

April 2022

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Lana Ocean