Debauchery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were over five hundred members on paper. I had all their details. Everything. I wondered how they would feel knowing I knew all there was to know about these people. They had trusted mom and dad. They could trust me, too, they just didn't know it.

Marcia and Imani had explained the difficulty in divesting my clubs. I would need to sell them. Find a buyer. Strip the data we had on everyone and let the new owners start from scratch. A simple process provided we could line up a buyer. And I had several Bradley Consulting Swingers' Clubs all around the world. Mom and dad had built them in key locations. The list included London, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Sydney, Vancouver, Rome, Amsterdam, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Bangkok, and Buenos Aires.

There was no way I was visiting all of them. No, this trip to London would set the stage for how we dealt with all of them. Marcia suggested we visit Paris and Amsterdam. Imani had agreed. LA was interesting but Imani said the international clubs would be more problematic. LA would be easy, she said. Just like the club in Virginia Beach I had already closed.

I sighed and put the dossier aside. It was late and I knew I should try to sleep. I glanced across the aisle at Alfie. I watched him working on his laptop, the screen lighting up his face and flickering. He had matured over the past few months. He had an easy confidence about him but still managed to retain that youthful innocence. I loved Alfie. I loved all my family, but Alfie held a special place in my heart. He was the closest I had ever found to a man I could be committed to. He was close. But not the one. He was still too much the child.

Besides, I thought, stretching a little in my pod. I truly adore the attention of women, more.

I had to pee. Sleep would continue to allude me if I didn't address it. I rose and Alfie looked up at me.

"I have to pee," I muttered, and he smiled and went back to his laptop.

I glanced down at his screen. It was full of words, and he was typing away.

"What are you working on?" I asked.

"I'm just tweaking the code to the, er, software. You know?"

I understood. We were going to monitor the clubs as we visited them. Alfie's software would open up a massive amount of data. Imani was beside herself in excitement. Shanti said the data would be a virtual goldmine for the ICC. They were looking for someone, she had said while we basked in an afterglow of making out a couple of days ago. She wouldn't tell me who, other than it involved the LTG.

I quickly figured out they were looking for the head of the snake.

I watched Alfie for a moment and when I hadn't left to go to the bathroom, he looked back up.

"Everything okay, Angie?" he looked genuinely worried. I admired his handsome looks, still wrapped up in a grunge, goth kind of vibe. He was wearing nicer shirts with collars and buttons, but still black. He had put on a little weight, thanks to the men in our family helping him work out a little. Alfie was suffering from lack of stamina to back his crazy libido. Alfie could cum like no one else.

Thinking of his cum, I suddenly wanted it. I leaned down and kissed his upturned forehead. "Gimme a minute in the bathroom, then come join me..." I whispered into his ear.

He nodded quickly and snapped his laptop shut.

I smiled, left a hand to linger on his shoulder to trace it, as I walked up to the bathroom. Most people were sleeping now. The flight attendants were hidden away wherever they hid during overnights. The pantry was stocked with snacks for us to grab should we want for anything.

All the bathrooms were available. I chose the one farthest away and stepped inside. I closed the weird door and slide the bolt across and watched the sign change from "vacant" to "occupied".

I did my business, not liking the roar of the plane in the bathroom. It was somehow louder. I pressed the large flush button, and an outrageously loud sucking sound filled the air, and everything disappeared with a blue swirl. I shuddered. I ran a little water and cleaned myself up. I was already a little wet anticipating Alfie.

I heard the bathroom next to me make the same loud sucking noise. I waited, wondering where Alfie was when I heard a soft knock at my door. I pulled back the lever and pushed the cantilevered door open a little. Alfie's grinning face peered in. I backed up and he came in, locked the door, and turned to me.

"Sorry, I had to pee, too," he said and then stood there watching me.

"Ready to join the mile high club?" I asked and smiled at his eager face. "Good, take it out. I need to taste your cum, Alfie."

In moments, his hard cock was thrusting into my mouth. I opened my throat and let him in. He was gentle but forceful. He was really getting good at this. I accepted his large cock and relaxed in accepting his passion for me. I adored this boy. He held my head lightly and then more forcefully as his orgasm rose within him. Soon he was pounding my throat and then he jammed his cock in hard, his balls pressed against my chin. His cock throbbed and pulsed and jets of his cum shot directly down to my stomach.

I felt at peace. Alfie was so good to me. This time he had lasted a good five minutes. He was getting better.

He pulled his cock slowly out of my mouth, pausing only while I swirled his cock head with my tongue. I sucked briefly and felt the remains of his cum spill onto my tongue. He pulled free and I savoured his taste. I had needed that.

Alfie wasn't done. He squatted and pulled me up to a standing position and turned me around. His hands reached around and quicker than I thought possible, he had my pants and panties down around my ankles. He pushed my upper body away from him and then buried his face in the crack of my ass.

I moaned and pressed back. His hot, wet tongue licked me everywhere. He probed my asshole, swirling my rosebud and sending delightful shivers through me. His face lowered and licked and wet my vulva all over, probing deep, separating my labia, and then focusing on my clit. He knew exactly how to find my pleasure and soon I was panting and humping my ass back into his face. His hands held my ass cheeks painfully apart, stretching my asshole wide to give him better access.

He was so good at this now. My family had trained him well. Our prodigal son. I came.

It was a pleasant orgasm. It flooded my body, and my mind rode the endorphins. Alfie kept licking and sucking and a second small orgasm rose and washed over me. As I recovered, Alfie rose and then I felt his cockhead rubbing along the entire crack of my ass. He was wetting it. Getting it ready to...

I moaned as he plunged into my cunt. He had his fingers deep in the flesh of my ass cheeks and pulled me onto his dick. He was leaning over me, his mouth near my ear and he licked my earlobe and whispered to me.

"Take it!" he said, and I could hear his passion and pleasure. "You feel so good! Angie! Oh my God!"

His voice in my ear sent shivers through me. His cock drove up into me, the angle making his shaft rub along my clit. He was so hard. So randy. He filled me perfectly. His cock plunged into me and sent pleasure flying through me.

"Oh, fuck!" I said a little too loudly. "Fuck me, baby! Just like that! Don't stop! Harder!"

Alfie picked up the pace. His lower abdomen slapped my ass with that delightful fleshy sound. He was pounding me hard. Doing exactly what I needed. He came, grunting, but not slowing down. That was my Alfie. I knew he could cum again and again. So did he.

The sound of our fucking grew wet and louder. He was moaning and I was groaning. His cum made his cock deliciously wet and slick. Our pleasure heightened. He continued to simply take me. He claimed his pleasure from me, using my cunt to fill his desires. He was such an amazing lover now.

I was lost in the pleasure, orgasms started to line up and rush through me. I could do this all night. There was no pain. His cum had lubricated everything down to just the wonderful wet friction of a hard cock in my willing pussy. I adored the feeling of his large head thrusting deep into my vagina, stretching me open, and hammering my cervix with perfect pressure.

He pulled out and I complained. Then his cock pressed up against my asshole. I grinned and then cried out in shock as he simply forced his way painfully past my sphincter and buried his cock into my ass. Of course, I came again. He thrust violently and erratically, and then spewed more cum into my asshole. His hands were squeezing my tits so hard they hurt. Exquisitely. He was growling into my ear like an animal, and I felt like one.

He bit my shoulder and I screamed as the pain and pleasure cascaded together to a memorable orgasm. One for the books. A series of pleasure leading to a climatic finish. He held me tight against him. Slowly his hands relaxed on my sore tits, and he kissed the back of my neck with such tenderness. My heart and love for him soared. I was the luckiest woman in the world.

Alfie loved me. He had just proven it.

"Alfie?"

"Yes, Angie?"

"You're a fucking rock star, baby. That was perfect. So perfect."

"Really?"

"Oh, baby. You just took me. Claimed me. Fucked me like an animal. I needed that. Thank you."

He was still deep inside my asshole, and he was still giving me little thrusts. He kissed my neck again and goosebumps rose on my skin. "Thank you."

He pulled out and I cleaned him up with the napkins and sink. It was quite a mess, but we had long since stopped being upset about things like that. It just was. He cleaned my ass for me, and he was gentle and caring and it made me wet. My whole crotch was a mess of his cum, my wetness, and the remains of a great ass fuck. I loved how he took care of me. Cleaned me. I could see the love in his eyes.

"I love you, Alfie."

He looked up at me, my legs spread and completely exposed to his eyes, and smiled. "I love you, too, Angie."

"I needed that."

"So did I."

"You know you are on a trip with four other women, right? Heading to swinger clubs all around Europe?"

"Oh yes, I do."

"You kinda won the lottery, didn't you, honey?"

"Yes, I did. Angie, can I tell you something?"

"Of course, baby."

"I want to marry Nura."

Nura was my former housekeeper, now a partner in Bradley Consulting. She and Alfie had hit it off. Alfie was fucking every woman and man in Bradley Manor, but he always returned to Nura.

"Aww! That's so sweet! Does she know?"

"You're not mad?"

I frowned. "Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know. I was worried. Worried you would be upset. You just told me you love me."

I stared at Alfie. "Upset? As in upset that you were marrying someone else and not me?"

He froze and then nodded. I could see his fear. It was ridiculous.

"Baby, kiss me." He did. I slipped him a little tongue. "You and Nura will be great together. You can get married at the house! I can arrange everything! It will be wonderful. I love you, Alfie, but not like that."

He looked relieved and some other expression crossed his face I didn't recognise. "Okay, cool."

I kissed him. "Alfie. I'm not the marrying kind. I don't think I will ever be. I love all my family. I could never choose anyone over another. I love you, Alfie. But like this, you know? This is all I need." I saw his cock was still hard and I pulled him up and took him into my mouth.

In moments, he was cuming into my mouth. I swallowed and sucked until he was dry. I loved my Alfie and his magic cock.

I stood and kissed him. He sought out his cum and I shared it with him. Alfie was such a naughty boy.

But now, I was ready to sleep. I could catch a couple of hours before we landed.

Alfie opened the door to the bathroom, and we stepped out. A flight attendant was standing nearby. She was flushed. She stared at us with wild eyes. We stopped and stared at her not saying a word.

I moved closer to her and took a hand. Her hand was wet, and she tried to pull it away from me. I held on and raised it to my mouth and sucked on a finger. It tasted of pussy. A musky smell and taste. She stared at me, frozen in place. I could see she was lost and didn't know what to do.

"Alfie, come taste this..."

Alfie smiled and took the offered hand and sucked on another finger. "Yum," he said.

I looked around quickly. No one was around. "Alfie, why don't you take her into the bathroom and do what you just did to me, okay? You've only cum three times."

"Four," he replied, sounding smug.

I frowned and counted out loud. "One deep into my throat. One in my ass, and one in my mouth. That's three."

"I came in your pussy, too."

"Right, four."

The flight attendant was cute. In her early thirties, with a beautiful olive complexion. Small boobs but an expansive ass. Round and full. "What's your name, sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Beth..."

"Beth, my boy here is a master at sex. He can cum and cum. Would you like a little pleasure? No one needs to know. You'll be safe with him. Okay?"

She looked at Alfie. I could see her interest. My little voice told me she needed this. I knew she would be a wild one, but I needed sleep. Alfie needed to keep going. When she nodded, Alfie took her hand and they disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.

The door sign changed to occupied.

I smiled and went back to my pod. I pulled up the blanket, lowered the seat to bed mode, closed my eyes, and fell asleep hearing the first faint moan from the bathroom.

I woke when breakfast was served. I opted for yoghurt and fresh fruit. Beth, the flight attendant served us, and she smiled at me. When she served Alfie, I could see them grinning at each other. Her hand brushed his hair and she sighed and moved on to the next passenger.

Alfie winked at me, and I smiled. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and honestly felt like shit. I was dehydrated. I had a mild headache. I was grumpy. Food and coffee helped a little.

Soon we landed and we were the first off the plane. Marcia and Imani were giving me knowing looks, but I ignored them. I gave Beth a kiss on the cheek as we left. The other flight attendant looked shocked but said nothing.

"Thank you," Beth said to me. "I needed that."

I smiled past my headache and left the plane. Imani led the way, knowing the airport intimately. We waited for our bags, whisked through security after Imani and Shanti pulled out special identification, and found some poor elderly man holding up a sign with my name on it.

"Angela Bradley?" asked the silver haired man. His accent was thick. I nodded ready to be whisked away but Shanti stepped up.

"Can I see your identification?" asked Shanti, in a tone that didn't make it sound like an option.

The man didn't seem fussed about it and produced it. Shanti read it carefully.

"Okay, lead on," she said, and we followed the man to outside the terminal and into a multistorey car park. Alfie and Marcia pushed the two airport carts piled high with the baggage for four women. Alfie had a simple carry-on and his one little bag perched on top of a mountain of full suitcases. I had promised him suits from the MacColloch and Wallis haberdashery. Imani had suggested it. He had an appointment the next day.

We piled into the limo and off we went. I watched outside the window. I had never travelled much. This was my first time in England and right away I could see just how different it was from the US. You could sense the age of the place. America feels young. The buildings and cities are still relatively new in the world. Not so, here in London. It was timeless and ancient to my eyes.

The first shock of being on the wrong side of the road wore off quickly. I recognised I could never drive here. It was just all so wrong feeling.

Everyone was quiet. We were all exhausted. Alfie had found energy drinks in the small bar in the limo and cracked one and chugged it. We all watched him and said nothing.

We arrived at the Ritz in the Piccadilly area in the heart of the West End and a whirlwind of activity followed but eventually we arrived at our suite. It was called the Royal Suite and it was decadent. It had floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gorgeous Green Park. It had fireplaces, antique furniture, marble bathrooms, dressing rooms, an elegant dining room, and a grand sitting room. The bedroom was massive and held a large king-sized bed with an impossible soft mattress. A second bedroom was equally impressive, although a little smaller. Shanti claimed it. The rest of us looked at the main bedroom and smiled at one another. It wouldn't be the first time we all slept together in the same bed.

"Just how expensive is this place?" I asked in awe, after the porters left with a sizeable tip.

Imani snorted. "You don't want to know. A lot. But don't worry about it. I told you, the ICC is picking up the tab. You have them at your mercy, Angela."

I nodded and then we unpacked. I went into the massive marble bathroom and spun around. "It's HUGE in here! We can all shower together! Oh my God! We can all take a bath together! Alfie! Come see this!"

For a while we all just simply gushed over the suite. New things would be found, and we would all scurry over to examine whatever it was. We laughed and joked, and hands found bums and breasts, caressed cheeks, and grabbed poor Alfie's hardened cock. Even Shanti seemed impressed.

Slowly the excitement wore off and I found myself climbing up into the impossibly high bed. I flopped on my stomach and then I passed out.

When I woke, I was naked, under the covers, with Marcia holding me on my right side, and Imani holding me on my left side. I raised my head and saw Alfie spooning Marcia from behind.

It took me a little while, but I managed to extricate myself without waking the others. I checked the time and saw it was four in the afternoon. I found a bathrobe in the bathroom after relieving myself and brushing my teeth. They had felt furry and gross. I wandered out to the main room and saw Shanti over by the windows looking outside. She looked over at me the moment I walked into the room.

I went over to her and saw she had the remains of a plate of food in front of her. My stomach rumbled.

"Afternoon, Angela," said Shanti.

I went to her and kissed her. She froze at first and then relaxed into it. I could taste roast beef and horseradish on her mouth and my hunger went higher. I sucked noisily at her mouth and broke the wet kiss. "You taste yummy!"

"Roast beef with all the trimmings. I missed home."

I sat across from her and gazed out the window. It was a beautiful view. "I bet."

"Feeling better?"

I nodded. "I could eat though."

"This place has a Michelin-starred restaurant. Just call down and order something." She passed over the menu.

The menu said it was for private dining. I opened it and gushed at the choices. "This is decadent! Should I order for everyone?"

Shanti shrugged.

I selected the set menu that included duck liver, braised turbot, and tournedos of beef. I found the phone and called down and placed the order and asked them to bring up wine to pair with everything. I looked over at Shanti and asked them to include a bottle of their finest scotch. Shanti grinned at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I put down the phone, crawled into Shanti's lap, and kissed her with my arms on either side of her strong neck. She kissed me back.

"I missed you," I said.

"Mm, me too. I heard you on the plane. Alfie breaks the laws of physics. Or biology. Something. No man should be able to cum that many times."

I was thinking about being heard on the plane and found it excited me. I liked being seen and heard having sex. So much about me had changed since my parents died. It should frighten me, but it did the opposite.

"You should try him," I said.