All Comments on 'Debauching Wendy Ch. 01'

by Tedboy2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TOO Short!

When you write, please write enough to read. This is entirely too short. Since this appears to be an installment series why not just enter it all at one time and it may be long enough to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

needs work ... but could be good. Where did the rope come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He should be taken out and soundly throttled.....

....and by Wendy. Then, Charlotte should be trussed up and spend the next week with sequentially larger dildos up her pussy and sequentially larger vibrating butt plugs up her ass. Coming so much and for so long would certainly prepare her for a 100 man, interracial gang-bang. Hubby could stand some of the same, in preparation for a slippery visit to a radical gay bar for a day or so.

I'm sure both their outlooks and personalities would improve significantly from the experiences. And hey, Wendy could keep them both purring with occasional visits from the Badger Boys (always rooting around) from the local underground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
trash

seriously another storyline like this....raping the wife with help of a slut just sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grammar

In the middle of the sixth paragraph you switch from past tense to present. Why?

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Stupid

Really bad! 1* because is reduces your overall ratings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
short story

Good start faded badly with an abrupt end.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
OK, we now have the prologue

will the story follow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Good story so far. Could have been drawn out more and watch for switching tenses. Good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous