Debbie - A Smoky Beginning Pt. 03

Story Info
Deb’s transformation into a heavy smoker is complete.
3.4k words
4.64
6.9k
4

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I redid Debbie's wrist restraints, so she could sleep comfortably. I put her freshly opened 4th pack of cigarettes and lighter on the nightstand next to a very full ashtray where she could see them, but were just out of her reach. I smiled at her as I saw her eyes look over at them knowing she wanted one, but being stubborn, wouldn't admit it to me.

I said goodnight and went to the spare bedroom at 12:15am and laid down. I set my alarm for 3am. I figured I'd check on her then to see how she was doing. I wasn't sure if she would be sleeping or not, but after 4 hours and 60 cigarettes smoked, she would have to be at least a little bit uncomfortable with nicotine withdrawal.

When the alarm went off, I sat up and lit a cigarette. I took a few well needed drags before getting up and walking in to the main bedroom where Deb was still secured to the bed. I wasn't sure how I would find her. I was a little surprised when I saw her wide awake and squirming on the bed, broken out in a cold sweat.

"Are you ok Sweetie?" I asked a little concerned. I sat down on the bed next to her and wiped her brow.

"Not really." she said. " I fell asleep a little after you walked out, but woke up a bit later feeling antsy."

"You had a lot of cigarettes. Your body is getting used to the nicotine quickly and craving more. You're feeling withdrawal symptoms. Would you like a cigarette now to try and calm yourself down, or would you like to wait a few more hours?" I asked, knowing what her answer would be.

She looked up at me meekly and asked if she could have one. "Just one now, and maybe one patch to help me sleep? She asked.

"Of course." I replied. "Let me undo your wrists from the restraints so you can enjoy it better." As soon as I released her right wrist, she had the pack and the lighter in her hand and tried to move her left wrist, which was still secured, over to open the pack. "Patience Baby. You'll have your cigarette soon enough!" I laughed as I finally undid the other restraint on her.

"I hate that you're making me this way! I was perfectly happy being a nonsmoker!" she said as she was putting the cigarette in her mouth. She nervously flicked the lighter several times, but her shaking from the withdrawals wouldn't let her complete the task. I took the lighter from her hand and easily brought the flame to life. She sucked greedily on it and took a double pump and inhaled. She held it in for several seconds before sighing as she let the smoke drift out slowly.

"You weren't really happy." I told her. "You only thought you were. Think of all the times you were giving me a hard time about smoking. The last few months you had been more mad than ever. After this weekend, you won't have cause to be mad at me anymore. Unless I let you run out of cigarettes. Which, of course, I promise you I'll never do."

She smoked in silence, contemplating what I just said. "I never thought I wanted this. I was hoping you'd quit." she said with resignation as she held the cigarette up, looked thoughtfully at it for a moment and took one last long drag. She exhaled slowly and asked if she could have one more as she was putting it out. I said it was late, and we still had a long day tomorrow.

I reattached her restraints and put on her the 3 high dose nicotine patches I was going to put on her earlier. I placed them on where she could reach them to take them off if she wished. I had a feeling she wouldn't.

Her transformation was nearly complete. A hell of a lot quicker than I thought. There was still tomorrow though. I had to find out just how hooked she had become.

"I'll see you in a few hours. Remember, I'm doing this for us. I love you and don't ever want to lose you." I kissed her and she did kiss back this time.

"Please don't wait too long! I... I love you too. Maybe I was wrong about smoking. When I take that first drag, I do feel a lot better. I'm sorry I've been a total bitch these past few months." she said.

I smiled. "I've set the alarm for 8am. If I wake up sooner, I'll come in then." She nodded and I hoped she'd be able to sleep.

I woke up about 7:40am and walked in to the room with a lit cigarette. I sat on the edge of the bed and exhaled into her face. She breathed in deep and slowly started waking up. "Good morning." I said. She smiled and said good morning as she looked over at her cigarettes laying there just out of reach. I undid her restraints and she lit up right away.

"I'm going to make us some coffee and some breakfast." I told her. She smiled and said it sounded good. She said she was starving and needed some caffeine.

I said to her "While I'm making breakfast, why don't you shower. You'll find your toothbrush and shampoo in the usual spots. You'll also find your clean clothes in the top drawer."

"I smell and feel like an ashtray. I definitely need a shower." She said as she put out her quickly smoked cigarette.

15 minutes later she walked out of the bedroom dressed, clean and with a freshly lit cigarette in one hand and the pack and lighter in the other. I chuckled a bit. She asked what was so funny. I said that at this rate, she's going to smell like an ashtray again very quickly. She got a shocked look on her face as she looked down at the cigarette and looked back up at me. Then she smiled and kind of shrugged her shoulders and took a nice long drag of the cigarette and exhaled.

She sat at the table drinking her coffee and finishing up her cigarette. She ate breakfast and as soon as she finished, lit up another one.

"Are you enjoying your cigarettes?" I asked.

She took a long drag and when she answered, the smoke was coming out of her the same time as her words. She looked hot exhaling this way. Definitely a natural. "I don't know if I am enjoying them, but they do make me feel better. And the taste is better than when I started, so I guess I'm getting used to it." she replied and then took another huge drag. "They're great with coffee though!" she laughed as the smoke was coming out.

I laughed as well and agreed. I paused for a moment and said "It's time for the mask again." She looked a bit upset at that. "Only one pack though. I just want to see how you handle it. Plus it'll help to make sure you get all the nicotine your body is craving." I'm sure the 3 cigarettes you've had this morning have helped, but you're still craving more, aren't you?"

"4 actually. I smoked one in the shower." My jaw dropped open and she laughed. "That first one just wasn't enough." she said looking at me as she took another big drag and exhaled.

I regained my composure and chuckled. "Ok, 4 then. Either way, let's do the mask. You can keep the restraints off if you'd like." She seemed ok with that.

"I just got dressed. Do I need to strip down again as well?" I told her it wasn't necessary. Maybe later for fun. She smiled a little at that. "Maybe." was her reply. As far as I was concerned, there was no maybe, but we weren't there yet.

I led her back into the bedroom and pulled the mask back out. I looked at her, but there was no reaction. Not happy, not sad and not scared. Surprisingly, she pulled out 5 cigarettes and started plugging them into the slots and put the mask on herself. I was stunned, but didn't say a word. I think she was actually looking forward to it. She sat back and got comfortable and waited for me to light them up. I did and she handled it like a pro. All 5 smoked and replaced within just a few minutes. and again, and again. Another pack opened after she finished and another 5 cigarettes down. 25 smoked in 25 minutes! Damn!

I removed the mask and gave her some water. She didn't gulp it down. Just drank normally. I asked if she was ok. She just smiled and pulled another cigarette out of the pack and lit it. She took yet another long, deep drag (this was becoming the norm) and held it for a few seconds before answering with the smoke coming out at the same time that she felt great. I was in absolute Heaven!

I decided that now was the time for the next step. Denial and reward. I let her finish her cigarette and said it was time for a little more fun. I undressed her and then myself. Against her wishes, I attached the restraints again. "Don't worry Babe. It's time to relax and have some fun!" I opened the magic drawer once again and pulled out 2 vibrators. She smiled at that and I put another cigarette in her mouth and lit it for her. She double pumped 2 big drags and held the smoke in for a moment before letting it out.

I lubed up the smallest of the 2 vibrators, turned it on the lowest setting and started going up and down the inside of her thighs. She was squirming a bit trying to direct it to her waiting pussy, as she was taking drag after drag of her cigarette. I rubbed her clit with it, and she moaned as smoke was pouring out of her mouth and nose. I went down past the end of her pussy and slowly inserted it into her ass. She was never a fan of ass play, but hopefully that was going to change. Her eyes got big and I felt her clench up. I told her I would take it slow. After the weekend she's had so far, she resigned herself to the fact that I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Her cigarette was spent, so I quickly replaced it. I left the vibrator in her ass and picked up the bigger one. No need to lube this one as her tight shaved pussy was drenched. She started squirming again as I ran it over her clit over and over again. I told her to take a big drag and hold it as long as possible. She did and as soon as she inhaled, I filled her up with the vibrator and pumped it in and out fast and furiously. She exhaled almost right away and I pulled it out. She stared at me wild eyed! "Why did you that!?"

"You need to earn your orgasm." I said. "When you take a drag, you need to hold it as long as possible. I'll fuck you with the dildo as hard and as fast as possible, until you exhale. Then I'll pull it out, and will keep it out as long as you aren't inhaling. If you don't cum by the time you're done with your cigarette, then we'll wait 10 minutes before I give you're next one to you and start the process again. Then it'll be 20 minutes until the next cigarette if you don't cum, and then 30. You get the idea." I stated.

She didn't seem to like that idea too much, but I thought it sounded great. I smiled at the look of despair on her face. "Don't worry. You'll get there. Eventually."

She took another drag as I pushed the vibrator in, and she held the smoke in for about 10 seconds while I furiously pumped her with it. She was buckling and found it hard to hold her breath, and she let out a small stream of smoke. I quickly pulled it out and waited until she took another drag. We repeated the process a few times, and she was close, but she didn't cum by the time her cigarette was spent.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 10am. "Ok, in 10 minutes you get your next cigarette." She laid back and stared at the ceiling. To make it a little more difficult for her, I lit up and made sure to blow it her way. After 10 minutes I gave her another cigarette, and we started the process again. I think she was worried she wasn't going to be able to cum and that worry prevented it from actually happening, despite me going in and out with the vibrator, and driving her up the wall with ecstasy.

10:15am. "Ok, your next cigarette will be at 10:35." She was becoming quite unhappy at this point.

"It's too much pressure!" she said. "I want to cum but I don't know that I'll be able too!"

"You will eventually, but it's going to become an awfully long time between cigarettes for you if you don't cum soon." I said with an evil smile on my face.

"Please don't do this! You wanted me to become a totally addicted smoker and now I am! Isn't that enough for you?!" she was practically crying at this point.

"I just want you to feel the pain of withdrawal and know that you'll never be a nonsmoker ever again. It's very important to me that you know what I've felt the last few weeks. Smoking is something I love, and I want you to love it as much as me." I told her.

"I do love it!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry I didn't start sooner! I crave the nicotine and when I get it, it's like nothing I've ever felt before! Please let me have another one!"

I looked at the clock. "In 15 minutes." is all I said. She laid back and started sobbing.

At the end of the 15 minutes I gave her her next one. And added a second one for good measure. She sucked them both hard and fast. She went through both cigarettes quickly, but she didnt cum again. "11:10" is all I said. 30 minutes without a cigarette. How would she do?

11:10 came and she was squirming from withdrawal. I asked if she was ready for more. She glared at me. I put another 2 cigarettes in her mouth, and we repeated the process once again. After a few drags and me denying her, I decided she had had enough. When she inhaled and held it, I went for it as hard and as fast as I could. When she exhaled after 15 seconds, I kept going. She looked at me with a grateful smile and then concentrated on sucking in and blowing out until there was nothing left of her 2 cigarettes. I pulled them out of her lips and just kept thrusting in and out. She bucked and pivoted and screamed out as she had one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

While she was still squirming from her orgasm, I rewarded her with another 2 cigarettes. After a few seconds, I released her from her restraints and started licking her clit while she smoked. She moaned and smoked. Smoked and moaned. I went on for another 10 or 15 minutes while she smoked a few more cigarettes. I finally had her mount me, and we fucked off and on for a few hours. We both smoked the whole time. Her much more than me. We slept and a few hours later we were at it again. This went off and on until dinner time.

I looked in her carton at this point and there were only 3 packs left. 140 cigarettes in 24 hours. "I think we may need that 2nd carton after all!" I said.

"I know I'm totally addicted." she said. But I don't think I can smoke this much all the time!"

I agreed. "I was hoping for 2 packs a day like me. I'm pretty sure you'll be smoking at least that much. Probably 3. You're a natural!" I exclaimed. She smoked another half a pack in the next 2 hours. She was slowing down a bit, but not much, which was fine with me. I knew there was no way she was going to ever quit.

She woke up a few times during the night to have a smoke. I usually had one with her when she did. Then she curled up with me and fell back asleep.

The next day we played the denial game again. Except this time, the roles were reversed. She restrained me and used the vibrator on me. I would take a drag, and she would hold the vibrator on the underside of my cock just under the head as I held the smoke in. The second I exhaled, she would remove it. It was exhilarating and frustrating at the same time. Now and then when I took a drag, she would hold the vibrator to my balls as she sucked my cock while blowing smoke on it. I couldn't cum though. It got to the point where I was at 50 minutes between my last cigarette and the next one. Meanwhile, she was smoking one after another.

Finally, I was allowed to cum. She returned the favor and kept the vibrator on me and sucked me off while smoking, and I was able to just enjoy my cigarette without worrying if I was going to cum or not. After all the pent-up frustration was finally released, I shot my load down her waiting smoky throat. She swallowed it all and took another double pump drag and blew the smoke all over my still hard cock. As far as I was concerned, her transformation was complete.

Epilogue:

Just after dinner and before our weekend was coming to an end, she opened her 2nd carton and pulled out a fresh pack. She lit up and took a long drag. I leaned over to kiss her forehead, and she grabbed the back of my head and forced her mouth to mine. She kissed me passionately as she exhaled her smoke deep into my lungs. I pulled back coughing. I wasn't expecting that at all. She had a wicked little laugh and then pulled down my pants and started giving me a smoky blowjob. She expertly licked, sucked and tongued my balls as she took drag after drag on her cigarette and went up and down my shaft as she exhaled. I exploded all over her face and chest after only a few minutes. I was dumbfounded.

She asked me "Is this what you wanted? A little smoke slut?" I stared at her as she took another long drag and blew it at me. "Well, you got it! I've been doing some thinking. I know how turned on you are by this, so maybe I can have some fun with other people who have your smoking fetish as well. I'm gonna smoke and blow you, all of your friends and people I haven't even met yet. I may even fuck some of them! I could very easily have you arrested for what you did to me. I don't want to do that because I love you and now I love smoking as well. Maybe more than you! I want to be able to smoke and play with you and other people as well. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

I wasn't sure if she was trying to upset me by saying this, but I was actually quite turned on. I decided to call her bluff. "No need to blackmail me. If that's what you want to do, it's fine by me." and gave her my biggest smile. "You have no idea how many people love this kind of thing. As long as I am there to watch, and maybe join in if you'll let me, it sounds perfect to me!" Only for a moment did she seem taken aback. Then she smiled as she took another long drag.

To be continued?