Debbie - A Smoky Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend’s transformation into a heavy smoker begins.
2.5k words
4.37
7.8k
4

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another drag from my cigarette and slowly exhaled into Debbie's face as I inserted the first of many Marlboro Red 100's into her unwilling mouth. She spit it out, tried to get out of her restraints and glared at me. "Like I said before, you can make this easy, or you can make it hard. Is making it hard really what you want?" I asked her with a stern voice.

She got that scared look in her eyes again. "I don't want you to hurt me." she said with a quivering voice.

"I said I wouldn't hurt you. But I will make this uncomfortable if you don't cooperate." I replied.

"What do I have to do?" she asked. "I mean, once you put the lighter up to the cigarette?" She really was very naive about it.

"Suck it until it ignites. You'll see the smoke start to drift from the end. And you will definitely taste it. Don't suck too hard though! I don't want you to lose a lung!" I chuckled.

I put the cigarette back in her mouth and asked if she was ready. She closed her eyes and nodded. I flicked her brand new lighter and it came to life right away. I held it up to the end of her cigarette and told her to suck very slowly. I said to her that I was going to pull it out and for her to open her mouth, breathe in and hold it. She did and it was an exquisite sight. She did not take a big drag and surprisingly, she didn't cough. After a few seconds I told her to blow it out.

"Did I do it right? she asked. "It tasted awful!

"You did it perfectly." I told her. "Ready to try again?"

"Do I have a choice?" she asked sarcastically.

I just smiled as I held it up to her lips again. "Try and take a bigger drag this time." She did and when she inhaled, she immediately started to cough and hack. "I guess that was a bit too much?" I asked. She didn't answer as she was still coughing and trying to gasp for air. "I'm sorry." I said. "Let's go back to little inhales again."

As soon as she stopped coughing, I held it up to her lips again. A small drag like the first time, and she did it perfectly again. She took a few more minutes to finish it, but there were no more coughing fits. She handled it well. I told her I was proud of her and that she was going to be a beautiful smoker. She just glared at me. "Ready for your next one?" I asked as I was still stubbing out her first one.

"Are you serious?!" I need a moment to recoup." she said. I told her she could do that when it was time to go to sleep. "When is that?" she asked. I told her it was only about 8pm. We were going to be up for quite a few more hours. She looked beaten. I inserted the next cigarette and lit it. She sucked it a little bit harder this time and when she inhaled, she looked like a pro.

We continued to do this for the next 2 hours. One after another. She had a few coughing spells, but she smoked 15 cigarettes to my 10 in that time. She pleaded for a 10 minute bathroom and water break. "Besides" she said, "my arms are sore from being up for so long. Can I leave my arms down and try holding the next cigarette on my own?" I readily agreed, but had a doubtful look in my eye. "I promise I won't try to run." she said. I released her bindings and she rubbed her wrists for a few seconds. I offered my hand to help her up. She declined, but was not as snippy about it this time.

After her bathroom break, I offered her a cold bottle of water. She drank it down greedily. I wasn't thinking about how this might affect her thirst and felt a twinge of guilt. I told her I would be right back with a few more bottles. I warned her not to try anything funny when I went out. She agreed.

When I came back in, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked tired and worn out. I told her her 10 minutes were up. I asked her to lay back down so I could at least secure her feet with the straps. She did. I asked if she was ready and she nodded. I pointed to the almost empty pack and told her to go for it. She stared at the pack for about 10 seconds before reluctantly picking it up and took out her next cigarette. She looked so beautiful putting it between her lips and flicking the lighter to life. As she held it up to the end of her cigarette, she cocked her head a little to the right and looked right at me as she sucked the smoke into her lungs. I was instantly aroused and she knew it. She still had the lighter in her hand as she withdrew the cigarette with the same hand. After a few seconds, she exhaled a thick stream of smoke right at me. God she was perfect!

Another 20 minutes later and she was finished with her first pack. The way she had held her cigarette and putting it up to her lips to inhale, she looked like she had been smoking for years. She was a natural and I let her know it. She looked at me a bit weirdly and shook her head in wonder. "I still think it tastes awful and I don't know that I'll ever enjoy it!" she exclaimed.

I told her that she could take a break again if she needed it. I said she could wait as long as she'd like before opening her next pack and lighting up the next one. To myself I noted that if she only waited about 20 minutes, then we were proceeding as well as I had hoped. If she went longer than 30 minutes, then it was time for phase 2. She wouldn't like phase 2 at all. I was prepared either way.

25 minutes later as I was putting out another one of my cigarettes, I asked her how she was doing. She said she was doing ok but felt a bit antsy. I told her the nicotine was taking effect and that she was probably starting to withdrawal a bit. I also said that soon enough she'd be smoking full time. She looked a bit scared when I said that, so I reassured her that she was going to absolutely love it.

Just after the 30 minute mark I asked her "Are you ready to start your next pack?" She said she wasn't. That was not the answer I wanted to hear. "I think we need to turn it up a notch." I said calmly.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked. She started getting that scared look in her eyes again.

"It took about 2 hours to smoke that one pack. We're going to do it in half that time with this next one." I said.

"How the fuck am I going to do that?!" she yelled! Her voice was a little raspy and she sounded so damn sexy.

"I'm sorry." I said. "We're not progressing as fast as I'd like. I have a little toy that's going to help you get as much smoke and nicotine in your system as quickly as possible. Sit up in the bed so I can attach it to you."

She lunged at me and took a swing and got me right in the jaw. I turned beat red. Half from the punch and half from anger. I stayed cool though.

"Well that's enough of that." I grabbed her wrists and attached the straps to them.

"I'm sorry!" she yelled. "I won't do that again! Please don't strap me in again!"

"I think I need to for this toy Babe. I'm pretty sure you're going to resist this one, and I don't want you to lose any precious smoke." I opened the magic drawer and pulled out a special gas mask. This had a device attached that would hold 5 cigarettes, and another bigger hole for air, or a cigar, which could be plugged with my thumb. With every breath she was going to take, she was going to inhale all the smoke from 5 cigarettes at once. She looked at it and couldn't quite comprehend what it was and what I was going to do with it. Until she watched me insert a cigarette into each slot.

"You fucking kidding me?!" she asked? A very worried look on her face.

"I think you'll handle it fine." I said. "Just breathe normally. There will air mixed in so you'll get some oxygen. If you resist too much, I can always plug up the air tube so there is only smoke. I wouldn't recommend doing that."

She started squirming again as I put the mask over her face. I could see her eyes through the glass. They were wide and she was looking quickly to the left and right, trying to find some way out of this.

"Relax Babe. I'll start off slow. I lit the first cigarette and when she breathed in, the end lit up bright orange and the smoke poured into the mask covering her eyes, but quickly disappeared as it all went into her lungs. She was scared and breathing quickly so before I knew it, half of the cigarette was gone. Her exhales lingered in the mask and slowly escaped through the air hole. Not as fast as it was going in though, so she was breathing in new and exhaled smoke over and over again. I let her finish before replacing it.

"You're doing great Debbie!" I told her. She seemed to relax a bit at that. "Now comes the fun part." She tensed a bit again but offered no restraint. "Just breathe normal and everything will be fine." I reassured her. I didn't actually know how it was going to go, but I was right there in case it was too much for her to handle. I sparked her lighter again and lit each cigarette one by one. I slowly rubbed her thighs to try and relax her. It seemed to be working as her breathing slowed down and she was inhaling and exhaling normally. After a few moments, she started buckling, squirming and moaning saying in a muffled voice that it was too much.

"You're almost through this first round! Just a few more inhales and we can take a short break." I told her. She kept moving around fighting her restraints. "I warned you not to fight Deb!" I said as I put my thumb over the airhole. Now she was breathing in just pure cigarette smoke. All of the cigarettes were bright orange from her constant inhaling and exhaling. After about a minute all of the them were smoked down to the filter. I released the airhole and pulled out all of the used cigarettes and the smoke came pouring out. Her whole body was tense and she was breathing in deep trying to clear her lungs out. The residual smoke in the mask kept getting sucked back in. After about 30 seconds the air coming out was almost clear. The room we were in though was just a thick haze of smoke. I removed the mask from her face.

"Nicely done Sweetheart!" I let her know I was proud of her. "You're doing an amazing job!" Her eyes were bloodshot but she managed a small smile. I leaned in close to her and the smell of smoke on her breath was overwhelming. I couldn't help but to give her a small kiss. She didn't kiss back, but she she didn't resist either. I think her will was starting to bend a bit.

"Water." was all she managed to get out at this point. I held the bottle up to her lips and she drank it down in just a few seconds.

I smiled as I put the mask back on her again. She didn't resist at all. I filled the holder back up with 5 more cigarettes and lit each one quickly. She seemed more at ease and her breathing became regular. After a few minutes, they were all burned down to the filter and as I replaced each one, I would light it before repeating the process until she had 5 new cigarettes lit. I kept this up until she finished the pack. "Awesome!" I exclaimed as I removed the mask again. You smoked that whole pack in just under 45 minutes! You must be feeling the nicotine by now! Pretty soon, if not already, you'll be hooked for life! This is so exciting! Aren't you glad I'm showing you what you've been missing?!"

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. "Yes, I'm definitely feeling it. But I feel a bit sick as well. I really need a break for a bit. Please don't be mad. I will smoke again but I need a breather." I agreed and kissed her forehead and laughed a little at her choice of words.

20 minutes was long enough. At least for me. I put the mask back on her and she got through the next pack in just under 30 minutes. Here we were close to midnight and she had managed to smoke 60 cigarettes in just about 4 hours. She was swooning. I gave her more water and said it was time for sleep.

"We have a long day tomorrow Deb. No more cigarettes tonight. If you're not hooked now, you will be soon." I said as I studied her reaction.

"Good. I need a break from all of that smoke and nicotine." She sighed.

"Oh, you're still going to get your nicotine." I said to her. She looked puzzled. I pulled out the box of 21 mg patches and pulled 3 of them out. "I'm going to apply them on you where you can't reach them. This will give you a steady supply of nicotine all night so you won't have any cravings. You need your beauty sleep, my sexy little smoker."

"I am not hooked and I won't have any cravings!" she said, but didn't really sound too convincing.

"Oh? You think so? Hmm... Ok then, I won't put them on you. I'm going to sleep in the spare room. I'll wake you around 8am." I said as I lit another cigarette and exhaled in her face as I went to kiss her forehead. I can't swear to it, but I think she inhaled a little deeper than normal when I blew the smoke at her.

"Well, maybe just one patch? Just in case?" she asked.

"No I don't think so." I replied. "You seem to be ok, so I'll give you a break tonight." I laughed a little to myself when I saw her crestfallen face. Oh she is definitely getting hooked. She'll be begging me for a cigarette when I go back in there.

This was going better than expected...