All Comments on 'Debbie Ch. 02'

by ILoveMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey this is top drawer

for those of us that still can remember those days after high school and college. Some of us lived this,, Thanks

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Well written

But unappealing content.

He is not a charming rogue. He would need to be intelligent and clever. He is not. He is not a noble savior. He is just a high school jock who graduated and behaves badly.

It is a good idea to have at least one character to cheer for. There is not one here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One Star

One star for not staying in EC. Your relative scores should tell you something!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Married women ...

... were among my very earliest sexual experiences. In fact, I lost my cherry to an "older woman" - about 22? - who was engaged to be married in just a couple of months.

I was very young and impressionable and it changed my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He's such a slimy weasel

It was impossible to like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How was he accept in college?

He is as smart as a rock! His name could have been "Dildo" and no one would notice the difference!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unless he gets the crap beat out of him

it will never be worth more than a 1... but if he gets run over by a bulldozer... it gets a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She said why don't you use quotation marks and I said

what are they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment

Kein reifer man da. Die haben alle kurze Schwaenze, nuecht fuer Dich. DieseGeschichte ist nicht wehrt ein Stern.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
I am so fascinated by women who cheat like this

as to what goes thru their minds to justify the risk. They are definitely different breed than men. Pls keep writing and despite the fact I reacted a bit negatively to your first story, it is clear this is a true telling and I want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PUSHED MY DICK UP

I like the Genre and the story. Bully Bully for Debbie and her boy toy.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I never have but a friend of mine said that for him fucking a married or attached woman is the best. He said it’s even better to do it in there house on their bed , on the kitchen table , on the couch, in hubbys chair etc. He said they will always think about you fucking them in those rooms when they are there. I tell him what comes around goes around so be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring!

Just another heartless CUNT. Nothing erotic about it. This is the reason you don't get married!

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Good, Bad or Ugly?

The story is well written and tells an erotic tale of disrespect and betrayal at the hands of a true asshole. However it makes a good read although the subject matter is beneath contempt. I hope Rick doesn't have a pitching wedge in his hand when he catches them! However, that might make a good story to end this whole sordid tale. I gave it 5***** for the writing and the story but I still don't like the subject. Good story anyway. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A friend worked in a big office and he would always go after the married ones. The cheaters are very liberal in what they do even if they have never done it before. He makes it a point of getting them to be extra dirty when he fucks them . On his travel for work he always is having fun . He loves to have them sit over his mouth or slowly ride his dick while they call their hubby. One time he slipped it in ones ass while she was on the phone and went really slow and deep which lead her to fake a dropped call because she was cumming . At almost 50 he said she squirted for the first time for both of them . He said all the companies with lots of employees was like a hotel for fucking and cheaters . He always loved the big company events where he would make friends with the husbands just to make the wives a little nervous as Nd uncomfortable. He always made sure to get at least a couple of bliwjobs at those events. He always said if your wife has to travel for work than it’s almost a guarantee that she getting fucked .

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

No stars, no not one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILoveMarriedWomen@ILoveMarriedWomen
220 Followers
I was turned on to this site after spending time with college friends talking about our lives. I was encouraged to tell my tales and I hope to do that over time. All stories are actual events with names changed to protect the guilty. I am no writer so don't kill me too much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Debbie Previous Part
Debbie Series Info