Debbie Does Jennie

Story Info
Jennie Finch hooks up with another girl.
751 words
3.33
798
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie Finch was happily chatting with a group of guys and girls, nursing a drink. She noticed Debbie, one of the sisters, approaching her. Jennie smiled at the memory of their recent sharing of their boyfriends.

"Hey, Jennie," said Debbie.

Jennie thought Debbie looked good in her little black dress. It revealed just a hint of cleavage. Debbie's hair dangled just below her shoulders, gently caressing her back. "Hi, Debbie," Jennie said with a smile.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping out with my plan the other night," Debbie said with a grin. "I really enjoyed it, and so did Charlie."

"Thank you," said Jennie. "I'm glad Charlie had a good time. He's fantastic. You're a lucky girl."

"Yeah," said Debbie. "He's pretty good. I've had some good ones, but Charlie, well..." Debbie smiled. "Harry's pretty great too."

"Yeah, he is," said Jennie with a grin. "Sounds like everyone had a good time."

"Yep," said Debbie. "Anyway, I wanted to thank you. Is there something I can do for you to show my appreciation?"

"Maybe," Jennie said invitingly. She had noticed Debbie's very round ass. She nodded to Debbie and began to move down the hall. Debbie followed.

"Maybe you can repay me," Jennie said. She looked Debbie in the eye intensely. Jennie backed the shorter girl against the wall and kissed her.

"Jennie!" Debbie said. "What are you doing?" Jennie replied by kissing Debbie again, with tongue this time.

"Mmf," said Debbie. Jennie pressed her against herself. Debbie sighed. "Jennie, I --" Jennie put her hand on Debbie's round ass. She pressed Debbie to her,

"Oh, hell," said Debbie. She turned Jennie around and grabbed her crotch. Jennie unhooked her bra. "Oh, shit," Debbie said. "Might as well." She took her dress off.

Once more she grabbed Jennie's crotch, pulling off Jennie's pants. Debbie's bra came off, revealing her ample tits.

"Nice," said Jennie. She pulled her top off.

"OK," said Debbie. "Let's see yours." Jennie kissed her and removed her bra. The two girls stood there in nothing but their panties.

Taking Jennie by the hand, Debbie headed into the nearest room. She spread out on the bed. Jennie stretched out her 6'1" frame next to Debbie. Jennie began to suck on Debbie's tits.

"Ooohhh," Debbie moaned. She inserted a finger into Jennie's cunt.

"Crap, Debbie," Jennie said. "That's GOOD!" Debbie smiled.

"I hope so," Debbie said. Jennie began to kiss her down her torso, stopping to make sure she stimulated Debbie's nipples. Debbie closed her eyes. Now Jennie came to Debbie's pussy. Debbie spasmed slightly as Jennie's tongue entered her cunt.

"Ooooh, God!" said Debbie. Jennie smiled. She continued licking Debbie's wet pussy. Debbie's finger was in Jennie's pussy. Now she put in a second one.

"Christ, Debbie!" said Jennie. Debbie began to suck Jennie's nipples. They were beginning to harden.

"Shit, Jennie, you're fantastic," said Debbie. "Charlie's great, but even he never eats me like this."

"Yeah, well, I've had a little experience," Jennie said. Her tongue returned to Debbie's sweet pussy. Debbie was starting to shake with excitement.

"OK," Jennie said. "Let's see what you've got." She spread herself wide. She began playing with Debbie's boobs. Debbie took a deep breath and plunged her pretty face into Jennie's hot cunt. Jennie fingered Debbie. Debbie, who was already shivering with ecstasy, concentrated on giving her friend the best eating out that she could give.

"God damn, Debbie!" Jennie exclaimed.

"How am I doing?" Debbie asked.

"Homerun," said Jennie, grinning. "Just keep at it." She moved her knee to apply pressure to Debbie's already excited pussy. Debbie was quivering throughout her naked body.

"Oh, my God!" Jennie almost shrieked. "Oh, my fucking God!" Her whole body began to shiver. Her legs shook, removing the pressure of her knee from Debbie's pussy. Debbie, surprised by Jennie's shaking legs, backed off.

Now Jennie kissed Debbie again. She wrapped her legs around the shorter girl's and their vulvas rubbed together. Debbie closed her eyes as her body exploded in pleasure. Meanwhile, Jennie shivered and shook with a vibrant ecstasy of her own.

In a bit, the girls separated and laid together on the bed.

"Hoo," said Debbie. "That was awesome! Charlie will be excited! Thanks!"

Jennie grinned. "Yeah, you were pretty fantastic too." Debbie smiled and kissed Jennie.

"You'll have to show me more sometime," Debbie said.

"Glad to," Jennie replied. The two young women just laid on the bed together, exhausted. What an exciting night it had been.