All Comments on 'Debbie's New Job Pt. 03'

by chathudson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SICK

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

I am enjoying your story but would like to point out that your chapters are way to short. Your first three could be consolidated into one.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 2 years ago

I agree with the other comment about short chapters but as long as you keep them coming often, thanks for the story. One thing though or two: First , as the story title suggests, Debbie, if this evil man is holding her to a submissive protocol should be calling this man "Master" not Sir . Sir is not a modern synonym for master. If you want to test it, try calling anyone "Master" instead of "Sir" any day in daily life and see how this person reacts. Another thing is that the main character, Debbie is not insisting in getting answers about how long, what's gonna happen with her children and herself . That along would consume her thoughts both expressed and inner thoughts. And her anxiety and expectations and hope needs to be conveyed with more of her inner thoughts, fear, especially after the horrible last treatment. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchathudson@chathudson
I am a professionally employed male living in Tennessee. I have a law school degree. My personal interests include sports, music and current events. I am not much for going to bars but I do like to go to comedy clubs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES