Debbie's Submission Pt. 05

Story Info
Debbie undresses her Dom.
766 words
4.21
2.6k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel calm but my body is alive. My bum is still warm, pussy throbbing, tits tingling and in my mouth I taste the sweetness of honey mixed with the faint bitterness of my vaginal juices. I'm so turned on it's unreal. How the hell has he done this? We've only been playing for 20 minutes!

He's moving around me, hands and fingers brushing against my skin. Even the gentlest of touches sends little sparks straight to my loins. Then he tugs gently at the rope and releases my arms which drop to my sides. He cups my face, smoothing my hair and I can feel his gaze.

"Extraordinary," he whispers and I experience a powerful feeling of elation. I can hear the care in his voice. And the lust.

"Do you still want to give me pleasure?"

"Yes! Absolutely! Anything you want," I say. And I mean it.

"Undress me," he replies. "Slowly."

I reach forward and find his arms, tracing the outline of his biceps and shoulders to the collar of his shirt. I fumble a little as I find the top button. It occurs to me that I've never done this. Never undressed a guy. How weird is that! I'm 43 years old and have never unbuttoned a man's shirt. Or unbuckled his belt. Or...

"Take it slowly," he purrs. "There's no rush."

As the buttons come loose I take the opportunity to slip my hands inside and across his chest. His body is firm, nipples pert. I squeeze one and he gasps slightly. mmmm, that's interesting! In the darkness of the blindfold I'm finding even the light hair on his pecs especially sensuous and my hands drift across his torso, releasing the shirt, button by button. I tweak the other nipple and get a low moan. I'm thrilled to have found a little weakness in him.

His hand cups the back of my head, pulling me forward.

"Lick," he says simply as he guides my face towards his chest. I find his right nipple and use my tongue to tease him. And as his breathing quickens I joyfully suckle, flicking my tongue across one nipple then moving to the other. Pulling the shirt away I slide my hands up his body. I kiss and suck his body hungrily, desperate to please him.

"Bite them," he groans. Oh, this is new! Ok, so you want a little pain too? That's interesting! I find a hard teat and tease it with my teeth, scraping the sides of his breasts and nibbling his nips. My arms reach around his to explore the structure of his back and I grip his waist as I use my mouth to pleasure him in the darkness.

"Harder than that. Much harder."

I don't know if he genuinely wants to feel pain, or whether he's offering me a little something in return for the pain he's inflicted on me. I suppose I don't really care. If it's his command then I'll comply. I begin to bite down. He shudders but doesn't pull away so I bite him some more. My nostrils are filled with his scent. A heady blend of his cologne, the musk of his body and warmth of his skin, slightly moist with the effort of handling me. When I reach for his groin, he's rock hard under his slacks.

"Not yet," he growls and I let him go.

"On your knees," he says firmly and I drop down immediately, kissing his tummy briefly. The discomfort in my body has disappeared in the delight of touching him and pleasing him. I want to suck him and give him the pleasure he's been giving me. I'm on my knees, ready and willing.

A chink of a buckle. A zip sliding downwards. The soft brushing of his slacks dropping to the floor. My pussy quivers with each sound, and I salivate. But the sounds trigger something else. Something deeper. A slight dread I haven't felt for a long time. I shiver as it gnaws at my gut for a moment, but it passes when he speaks.

"Now you can touch me there," he says gently. I reach up and find the bulge in his underwear. Tugging at the hems, it springs out and hits me on the nose and we both giggle. The slight musty odour of his cock and balls reaches my nostrils but in my present state it's the smell of pure lust. I grip the shaft and slide my tongue underneath his penis as it slips between my lips. He groans and my heart fills with joy.