All Comments on 'Deborah'

by execuwriter

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago
A THOUGHT PROVOKING DYSTOPIA

Deborah was a Judge of old who bravely saved her people by doing battle. Modern Deborah is hiding out. Political tides have reversed abruptly. She is hunted.Her prince is Daniel who is not only willing to be her rescuer but wants to carry the role a step further by acting it out in a S&M play, saving Deborah from the gallows so that he can ravish her. Deborah intends for this to be a permanent relationship. However the door bell rings most inopportunely. Unfortunately the story was never completed. It's well told. Erotic elements support the story line.

I would favor continuing the story to a positive end. The American people tend to be a romantic sort in search of the hollywood ending. Thus, most Americans would prefer Deborah accomplish her mission of saving herself and rescuing her prince from terminal loneliness by accomplishing her task.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexecuwriter@execuwriter
born in eastern USA living in mid sized southern community health care professional same partner for two score years 3 xy offspring love bondage and rescuing damsels in distress who are about to be executed. we should enjoy life in the world the way it is, not the way we woul...