Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was embarrassed. She didn't have a lot of practice with masturbating, but her father assured her it was something she needed to know. Debra agreed shyly, biting her lip and put her finger to work tentatively. She was instructed to take her time and go slow, there was no rush.

Daddy was very helpful in helping Debra learn about her body, and what was most pleasurable. He helped her with several techniques using her fingers, placing his over hers, and directing her. Debra enjoyed all of them. She most enjoyed that her Daddy was there and helping her learn. Without him it would not have been so pleasurable.

Also Debra knew God was watching which made it right and appropriate. She felt so comfortable because her Daddy was teaching her, and that was right because that's what God wanted Daddies to do, help little girls, become women.

He was behind her, her, up against his tough hairy body, large arms around her. In the end she put her arm back to grasp him, while she huffed and mewed quietly. Her father gently pinched her hard nipples gently and stroked the sides of her breasts.

Debra's fingers went deeper inside her; stroked her lips between her legs, found her clitoris, started stroking it. Debra started panting, getting more excited, her nipples even more erect. Debra used her growing lubrication and moved her fingers faster and faster.

She felt so comfortable up against her Daddy, having him help her learn about her body. She realized this was his appointed job, why God made daddies; to help young girls grow and become women; learn adult things, like how to masturbate. God was so awesome and so was Debra's father; big and strong, just right for her, making feel all safe and protected.

Debra's hands were moving just right for her, she was learning what her body liked, how as an adult she wanted to be touched. She bit her tongue gently and moved her fingers delicately inside her, and started to pant and moan loudly, arching her back, trembling.

Debra looked up at her father's eyes, loved his massaging her breasts, squeezing her aching nipples, Debra began panting, spreading her legs further apart. She groaned and cooed and worked her fingers faster. Then with a gasp, closed her eyes and cried out loudly expressing she was cumming, to God, and also to her Daddy.

Debra shuttered, clung to her father, breathless, groaning, her body in a sort of seizure, her father held her hand between her legs, and she felt her Princess Parts almost vibrate around her fingers with the intensity of the climax.

The fluid trickled, and there was more than a little. It seeped over her fingers, over her Daddy's fingers to pool on her childhood Kitty kat Duvet, her childhood blanket. It soaked in to the fabric, leaving a small stain. Debra sighed looked up at her father, her Daddy, and smiled dreamingly.

Debra twisted, crumpled into her father's arms, sighing and trembling. Debra now knew for the first time that she absolutely loved orgasming, it was so wonderful. She would want one all the time now. She twisted in her Daddy's arms, purred, curled close to him, clutching the man that brought her into existence by God's grace, and fell slowly asleep.

###

The next day they went to get Debra fitted for bras. It was also embarrassing. She went to a specialty shop dealing in such things. Her outfit was selected. A short spanking session convinced her not to question the choice of clothing.

Debra wore a leather skirt and black translucent blouse and no bra. Her bare breasts were clearly visible, nipples erect, hidden only partially by a short black jacket she wasn't even allowed to close. Her Daddy walked beside her through the parking lot and she tried to cover her body from gazes. She was told time and again to put her hands away from her cover. She was told sharply she was going to be spanked if she didn't obey.

She did obey, entering the mall. Her jacket clung to her, only sometimes covering her jutting breasts, nipples and raised areolas; sometimes not. Several friends came up to her, admiring her being so risqué, so flirtatious. Debra moaned quietly. She was more than a little damp in her new underthings, and her breasts were so aroused, so sensitive.

It was awkward with the fitting; she needed colorful lace bras in several styles, longline, balconette and strapless, at least. She got a couple of pretty sports bras for exercising and some bralettes. It seemed like a lot of lingerie. Add to that were lace garter belts intended for all day wear, lace topped stockings with seams, different colors. Basques and corsets with garter straps.

She had to wait and pay for it under the direction of her Daddy. All the frilly femininity and her buying it, like a grown woman, made her feel special and funny. She was back in her translucent blouse, only wearing a new gilded black bra with red and gold stitching. She wanted to wear her jacket but her Daddy wouldn't let her. She walked close to him. Everyone could see right through her it felt. Every male seemed to be leering at her. Her nipples were hard. Debra-Ann thought a moment and turned to her Daddy.

"My Princess Parts are wet Daddy" she said honestly, smiling, to him. She wasn't smiling on the inside, just tingly and wet.

Her father faced her and looked down on her. He was proud she was being obedient and also in touch with the needs of her body.

"Do you need some private time, here in the mall, there is a place" he asked.

Debra-Ann thought a moment, about being somewhere close by, private, but among the crowd where she could get satisfaction from her growing yearning. All the lace she wore scratched at her tender parts.

"Yes" she admitted shyly.

They went to the food court to a maternity bathroom. Debra's father told her he wanted her panties and Debra looked at him horrified. He asked her if she heard him, and she told him she did, but there were people around.

He lifted her skirt and gave her four solid whacks, one on each buttocks and one on each thigh. Debra was wearing a revealing thong and each strike hit her naked buttocks. Each was expertly aimed and it left the part reddened and sore.

Debra was pained and shocked. She had a expression of amazement on her face, and rubbed her backside under her short skirt. Some people looked but seemed to with approval. They probably had callow teenage daughters of their own, in need of discipline.

Debra shimmied out of her lace panties right there and handed them over. They were damp and warm in the crotch, more so with the spankings. Debra blushed. Her Daddy told her not to wash her hands. Debra-Ann didn't like that either, but kept her opinion to herself.

She went inside and stepped into the large single stall restroom. She was mad at herself. The public chastisement made her even more stimulated. This wouldn't take long.

Debra's father let people know the room was in use and he strained his ears. There was unidentified noise and he thought he heard Daddy and God. Not more than five minutes passed in total. The door opened and a flushed Debra stepped out, wobbling. He took her hands and one was stickier then the other, her whole hand was smeared and covered in her juices. They then went and had burgers and fries, Debra could taste herself in the food. She didn't get her panties back.

Amidst lunch Debra was told describe what happened in the bathroom. Debra didn't want to relate the experience in the food court, but the look in her father's eyes compelled her. She certainly didn't want spankings; certainly not here in public. She swallowed her pride; and her food, and related her experience. She was then rebuked for whispering, but she could explain quietly. She spoke up, looking around. Her father didn't care who heard or walked by.

Debra flushed with embarrassment. She described quietly what she did; undoing her bra, sitting on the commode, spreading her legs, touching her wet cleft, her hard clitoris, stroking her bare breasts, touching nipples, just as she had learned. She had dipped her fingers inside her where it was most wet, and played with her clitoris. Her other hand caressed her breast, squeezed the taut tips.

She used several of the techniques she had learned from her Daddy. She had worked at it, remembering her first time touching herself; in her Daddy's arms. She went faster and faster, then slower, teasing herself. She rubbed around her wet lips between her legs.

After a short time, she grew very excited, panting; she was trembling, then shaking as her fingers went faster and faster. She almost fell from her place being seated. She went to standing in the stall instead, working herself more urgently, spreading her legs, one hand on the wall, the other inside her body.

By now she felt the tension building inside her. She started gasping and moaning, first quietly, then louder. Fluid dripped between her fingers onto the tile floor while she stood trembling, gasping for air. Her clitoris was very hard, very sensitive. She used her juices to bathe her hard nub. It was usually behind a little hood of flesh, but in the stall it stood out achingly. She moved her fingers over it rapidly.

She knew she was almost there; ready to have an orgasm, in the bathroom at the mall. That knowledge excited her more and she panted and gasped, blinking her eyes in ecstasy. She knew she was crying audibly, making intimate sounds but she couldn't stop herself. She knew she told God what was happening.

She was humiliated, but it felt wonderful. She had really needed to touch herself. She was very aroused by her bare breasts exposed earlier and then her exposed bra under her see through blouse. Her father had nodded at this and Debra blushed again. Her Daddy knew her very well.

Finally in the stall, her much needed orgasm came. Her eyes rolled back, and her whole body shook, and more fluid leaked out covering her hand, dripping by drops onto the floor, it pooled also in her palm, her hand was covered in her juices.

She let out a strangled cry and had her orgasm in the bathroom at the mall. Debra remembered to tell God she was cumming. She'd been left shaking, gasping and panting. It had been powerful; she felt her fingers being grasped by her insides. Juice tricked through her fingers, drizzling onto the floor.

She'd been dizzy, almost breathless, groaning with its force. Yes, she told God and she even said Daddy, though she only felt he was near, not actually with her. After her tale, she looked sheepishly at her father and took another bite of her sandwich, tasting once again, herself in the food.

###

Debra-Ann learned some skills that she would need as a woman, how to be gracious, how to listen and hold her tongue. These were qualities her mother would have wanted her to be instructed in.

Debra learned of the qualities of women from biblical history and strived to be like them. These were read to her and she was quizzed on them and asked whether she was living in accordance with those ideals. Charles John Ellicott, the distinguished Anglican Churchman taught that a woman by her attractiveness wins and retains favor. Debra picked her clothes to be both elegant and sensual and alluring. She now had expensive makeup she applied carefully. It was all discarded after three months, and fresh makeup then purchased.

She had to stand in her underwear in front of her father each morning to ensure they fitted and were matching correctly. Panties if the type permitted; were pulled tight so that her cleft was straining against the fabric. It was explained to her that that was the intended fit. Debra sighed as she knew the lace scratching the outside of her Princess Parts was going to stimulate her.

She was to wear seamed stockings and garters unless the dress or skirt was too short. The seams had to be straight. She was to sit with her hem pulled up, always, sitting on her bottom if she could. She could cross her feet at the ankle or at the knee. That often meant the lace tops of the stockings and the garter clips were often visible when she sat. Sometimes it took spankings to get it all right, and for Debra to develop the self discipline to achieve it.

Her hem was to be pulled up to her hips. It meant anyone close would see her pretty lace panties, between her legs when she was seated. This was considered appropriately feminine and Debra needed to abide by it, though she understood it exposed her charms nearly every time she sat down. Over time; and with reinforcing spanking it became natural for her.

Debra also learned to suck cock. This took some time. She read some steamy woman's magazines explaining it all, but took some spankings and experience. She learned to keep her teeth out of the way, and to spit and slurp and create lubrication, and to use her hand. Also to keep her eyes locked on her father's eyes, if she could. She learned also to swallow completely, though dribble was acceptable. Sometimes the semen was sprayed on her face, and she could clean it off later with a dry fluffy towel. She could feel it clinging to her all afternoon.

Her father would park in the back of the church parking lot on days they were there, attending Bible study or a function. Debra would climb over close to him, unzip his pants and pull his member out, use her tongue and then suction, to get it turgid and into her mouth. From her position she could see the cross above the church steeple and knew God was watching her. She didn't think this was the right place for this, but refusing twice, was two spankings too many.

Eventually the cock would swell and her father would groan and Debra closed her eyes and began sucking and swallowing, the bursts were strong and she needed all her concentration to get it all down. On a couple of occasions her mouth slipped and semen got all over her chin, and then a couple of bursts from the released cock hit her in the face. There was ejaculate all over her, even in her hair. Sperm was dripping from her.

Still, she had to go to inside the church right then. She didn't have a choice. She got to use a dry soft towel to wipe herself with, but it just smeared the obvious bits. There were bits in her eyes and she only allowed to wipe it out. She used a brush on what was stuck in her hair, mixing it in to her tresses, slicking it back. There were embarrassing marks on the front and lap of her pretty church dress. She could feel the dried semen on her skin and on her neck. She felt completely like a whore.

She went to Bible study after services, and everybody saw her. Debra thought she could even smell the ejaculate covering her, perhaps some knew somehow she was covered in her father's semen. They brought the children in from the nursery once. She got a stern look from her father when she tried avoiding contact. She sighed and picked the children up and hugged them closely with her sticky fingers.

After that experience, Debra made great effort to always swallow everything, taking great gulps. Every bit she needed to consume. She licked the softening cock clean and the shortening shaft and softening balls and the trimmed hair around the base. All sperm had to be in her, was the instruction. That was what was expected of a good Christian girl, learning to be a woman. He spilled his semen on the ground...what he did was wicked in the Lord's sight. Was what the Bible said. Debra took on her own initiative that her father's penis was spotless and clean.

###

Debra became more able and alluring as time went on. Often her father would have her watch adult movies and Debra-Ann was allowed to masturbate, often with her clothes at least partially on. This sometimes created a mess, in that Debra dripped juices when she got very excited, and it dribbled then trickled between her fingers when she orgasmed.

Her father often took her out into public right after, and she had to obey. Debra knew the room with the TV smelled like sex; wouldn't she smell like a whore in public? She had to order at the counter, flushed with her orgasm and weighed down by all the juices soaked in. She wasn't allowed to wash her hands, so she ate her food, the lustful orgasmic goo on her fingers mixed in. She got used to it.

One of the great concerns on Debra's mind was school. In class she had to remind herself to come off her hem and sit on her lace panties. She then had to pull her skirt or dress up so that the lace tops and garter clips were revealed, also sometime the lace patch of her panties was exposed, just under her hem, pulled tight between her legs. Her class mates were intrigued.

It had been mentioned to school officials that Debra-Ann would be wearing more feminine attire and would be conducting herself as a young woman, in dress and manner. The teachers and classmates came to understand that.

Her grades slowly improved, so her alluring provocative clothing was not a problem. Her laced topped hose and garter clips were daily visible when she sat down at her desk and pulled her skirts up to the waist; as was required. Debra concentrating on sitting with her ankles crossed, ignoring what stares she got. Just as there were allowances for other cultural attire, Debra's clothing, though strange for a girl just eighteen, was considered allowable

Gym class was more difficult; particularly in cheerleading practice, gymnastics and gym class. About half the days of school she wore seamed lace stockings under soft or rigid corsets or with a sturdy lace garter belts that matched her bra and panties. The other days; she wore short skirts and translucent tops with pretty bras underneath. Debra was quite shocked she didn't get recriminating stares or talk in the locker room.

She was timid changing at first but slowly grew comfortable with it. Also Debra was a little self conscious of how pretty and revealing her panties were, especially her thongs which exposed her bare bottom under her hem. Everyone knew her mother who had been so dutiful and sensitive, a wonderful and beautiful lady, with intense sexual appeal. Many of the girls were interested in Debra's undergarments, their fit and feel and their luxuriousness. They asked a lot of questions.

Though not every girl followed Debra's lead, it was soon seen that at least at a minimum matching bra and panties were required under the clothes of the girls at school. For special picture days and other occasions, girls wore stockings instead of pantyhose and sought Debra out on proper fit. Some of the girls went overboard and wore provocative clothing and underthings, a couple got pregnant, a teacher lost their job.

###

Debra-Ann found herself almost always feeling tingly, her neither regions almost always moist. She daydreamed about touching herself and also about sex. Debra knew about the mechanics of sex, but she didn't know how a man and woman did it. When Debra had a question like that; her mother had always said to ask her father. He was the Head of the House.

This term was very important to Debra's mother. The father was the head of the family, physically, morally and spiritually. Females were burdened by their biblical curse, manifested by their monthly troubles. The Bible was quite clear. Women in the house could not question a husband's or father's authority.

The females of a Christian house were to be in submission and obedience to the Head of Household, in all things. This was clearly indicated by the New Testament: For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. To Debra's mother, her husband was the spiritual ruler in the family and knew all the answers to everything. 1 Corinthians said clearly...and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home. That was her guiding principle for all of her relationship with Debra's father. It had never failed her.