Debra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After maintenance spankings, Debra sat small on her father's lap, childlike, naked, shivering, and wiping tears. Debra then timidly asked about sex, not the sucking or licking the two did, but real sex. She was eighteen but was embarrassed. She knew so little.

Her father thought, stroking her back and said that lovemaking, when a man is inside a woman, then that is a special thing. It is not done lightly. It was a special time for just two people. When two people are doing it, they exchange a part of their souls that they can never get back. It is lost forever to the other person.

The first time is most important for a girl. It must be someone she trusts and loves completely. She has to want that person to know her as no one else can. The deflowering, loss of virginity can never be reversed. It is more than a physical piercing, but a piercing of the heart that never heals. That was either a good thing or a bad thing. Debra nodded and gave him a big hug; she knew who she was giving her virginity to.

She confessed it to her father, and she was obstinate. She had made her decision and her urges were strong. She was surprised she didn't get a spanking for being firm and determined. She had one real gift to give, and her father had given everything to her. He was so big, so strong, knew everything. She wanted him to be the first. He was the only person she could imagine would be wise enough, experienced enough and gentle, yet forceful enough to make her first time, the best time of her life.

It was special to him also, and he was honored. The issue of incest never crossed his mind. He had read all of the Old Testament and there lots of famous biblical figures, favored by God engaged in incestuous relations. It seemed it was appropriate, desired it seemed by God himself.

A girl made a woman should be a special time, and it needed, he felt, to be done with firmness and maturity. An older, more experienced man taking her, sensitive to her needs and requirements. The father of her for sure, was what God maybe expected, wanted. The first seed inside a girl should be her own father, he felt.

A desiring daughter, aching for that first touch inside her, should feel her own father, her own family heritage pushed again and again inside her, when a father ejaculated, forced, squeezed finally past her cervix to bathe her untouched womb, wash within her, trickle out later, totally filled by the man that loved her the most.

Debra's father, her Daddy explained to Debra she couldn't get pregnant by him. After the difficult birth of Debra, her mother was struck by post partum depression, most severe. There were many at church were concerned by her utter despondency.

A decision had been made for Debra's father to undergo a simple procedure, leaving him unable to further conceive. Their family doctor cared very much for Debra's mother and over time helped her in her most difficult trials. In that way the two of them concentrated solely on Debra, making her the center of their lives.

Debra and her Father planned it for Easter Sunday, during spring break. They both abstained from sex, which had grown to sixty-nining, and straight orals, depending on the moment. It had been sometimes twice a day, not always. Sometimes there were more than two orgasms for Debra on the days before her period when she was fertile and sexually sensitive. By Saturday night before Easter they needed it bad, but tossed and turned in their own beds.

###

Debra wore a pure white babydoll lace and ruffles, somewhat silly looking that morning at dawn. She though it felt very virginal. She was very nervous, she tingled visibly. She was told to get on her knees. She could watch herself in the mirrors that were her closet doors.

She liked her Daddy was taking charge. She knew why she wasn't on her back or on top of her Daddy, it had been explained. She needed to be subservient to her mate, be like a female dog in heat, a bitch. This was going to be her place sometimes in sex, taking not giving, a mere repository for a man's lust, just a vessel.

Her father, her beloved Daddy, got behind her and she felt something nuzzle her wet opening. She gasped as it entered her. It didn't go in very far; her hymen, her 'cherry' prevented it. It was fortunate that it was perforate, really just a hole surrounded by bits of flesh.

Her father was very patient and pressed on it until it was stretched and weakened. Debra sighed. It hurt there now, sore from the stretching, but she wanted desperately for her father to be fully inside her, making her finally a woman. She told him that, and he warned her it might hurt, more than a little bit. She said she was ready and closed her eyes.

Her Daddy's cock came out and then moved forward forcefully, stabbing her. Debra gasped, winched and fell onto her elbows. It hurt she cried, tears stung at her. But her Daddy's cock was in her, mostly. He'd popped her cherry, her one gift.

Debra moved back up onto her knees and firmly planted her hands. She pushed back seething at the pain as her Daddy's cock moved through her bleeding sore, her ruptured hymen. The cock slid in completely as she squirmed. Her Princess Parts, just at the opening were on fire. Her father then sawed in and out. It hurt so much. Tears fell but Debra was determined to be her father's bitch. Debra grabbed hold of her stuffed panda, trembling.

The pain lessened but didn't go away. Soon it felt good, sore, like a sunburn felt, but good too. Debra opened her eyes and saw herself in her mirrored closet doors. She saw herself in her pure white short virginal gown; only she was being a bitch, getting a good fuck. She groaned and sighed. She'd waited her whole life for this. It wasn't painless but it was worth it, a great Easter morning. She wanted more and she pushed back, but the thick sides of the cock scraped the edges of her tattered hymen.

"Ow, ow", she murmured and more tears fell.

She was back down on her elbows, on her forearms. She found she wasn't allowed to be there. That's not what a bitch does. She got a firm slap on her ass and a rebuke. She worked back to being on her hands and knees and the pumping continued, relentless. It still hurt. Her eyes stung from pain of it.

She was panting, her hair was in her eyes, and little bits of drool fell from her chin. She got dizzy; it was a new experience, her father inside her where it was suppose to be. She felt like it was like a hunger being satisfied. She slipped forward again disoriented, and Daddy's hand encircled her hair. She was pulled up to her hands, by her hair, like a horsed is pulled by its bridle. He pulled harder. She came onto her fingertips, and he sunk deeper into her.

She gasped and moaned in pleasure and pain, crying, tears streaming finally a deflowered virgin, at the cusp of true womanhood. The hair pulling intensified the sexual feeling. Also her father was very large, she felt him stretching her walls inside.

Debra ached. She blinked, it was almost too much. She was just a young girl, but she was determined. She pushed back and her father quickened his pace. There was soreness and she felt almost too full, stretched beyond what she was capable of. Debra panted and gasped.

She really enjoyed the closeness though, her Daddy finally inside her, knowing a part of her she didn't want anyone else to know. She was giving him her whole body, to rape, to use, whatever, she didn't care.

He was the master of her now, the Head of Household. She wanted to be like her mother, submissive to him in everything. Her own father was inside her, and Debra sighed in contentment, it felt so right, that this is what God intended, a young daughter being made a woman by her own father. No one else would do, had a right to do this to Debra, take the gift of her girlhood, her virginity and make her fully a woman. Her father pumped her for some time on Debra's knees, Debra cooing in delight, moaning in pain.

Her father pulled out and Debra mewed in disappointment. It was like a part of her was removed. Her father flipped her over, settled on top off her and Debra wiggled to get herself in place. She looked over her shoulder at herself in the mirror. Her short gown was rumpled, the straps fallen off, she was ruddy, and her nipples were tight. Her carefully coiffed hair was in disarray. She didn't look like a virgin; she was a grown woman, being a good little slut to the man who raised her.

Her father, her Daddy settled into her, and she smiled up at him. He wiped the tears from her face tenderly. They worked together to get where they needed to be. He had to go shallow at first and be gentle.

Debra winched when he finally went deep. His balls were boiling and he quickened his pace, increased the brutality of his thrusting, Debra was moaning and sighing. There was just an ache inside her, mixed with intense pleasure. Her father was panting and Debra-Ann was close to her own orgasm. Debra clutched at his sides with one hand, the other stroking her body, tugging gently at her hard nipples.

At the last moment he went to his own knees, picked her up by her waist, lifting her. Debra was shocked, her backside was then off the ground. Debra was cradled in her father's arms; she wrapped her arms around her large father as best as she was able, clinging to him like a little girl.

Her legs were wrapped around her Daddy's mid section. She'd been looking up at him. He was like an animal seizing its prey. Debra's eyes were opened wide. Debra curled her head to her father's chest, panting as he flexed his hips, squeezing deeper inside her. Debra gasped at the more intense invasion, hurting that he was so large, going so deep inside her untouched insides. Debra flexed her hips and sighed, him sliding deeper, and it was much more comfortable.

He was so far inside her, so deep felt Debra. He'd speared her, she had her legs wrapped around his flanks; Debra was moving her pelvis, feeling her father inside slide deeper. The pain was hard for her to describe. She was so full she felt, all her insides stretched, even at the top, her father fitted under her cervix.

Debra then put her arms around her Daddy's neck looking into his eyes as he pumped her. Debra gasped and pumped back, enjoying that she was an active participant, wanting more not less, like a proper little whore her father was making her.

He was so deep inside her. Debra experienced a pain like a tummy ache, as her Daddy's cock bumped against her straining cervix. She felt he was in her stomach, beyond the limits of her womanhood. He'd groaned and then when he orgasmed, a flood entered her. Debra threw her head back gasped, shivered, and pumped her hips furiously.

All the semen he could create surged into her, ballooning under her quivering cervix. Debra's eyes flew open, she gasped and cried and then she had her first orgasm as a woman. She shuddered and mewed, clutched her Daddy to her. Debra groaned to feel her pelvis trembling, ache painfully; her Daddy taking so much room inside her. Her womb was opening and closing, taking in the hot semen, to bathe her untouched uterus.

Debra looked down, could see her stomach flexing, the trembling of her body, getting what it wanted, needed so much. She was then placed on the pillow leaning downwards, on her back, legs wrapped around her father's middle, looking up. Like a fish on a hook, with no escape. She was helplessly stuck, impaled on his cock. Her Daddy's penis had expanded to release all his built up semen and Debra gasped to feel so full of him, of the flood of semen, painful a little. Her father's cock nuzzled up to her cervix.

She shook and cried and screamed, telling God, her Daddy, anyone who could hear on that Easter Morning that she was cumming, finally a woman. Debra's body shivered, gone ruddy, she gasped clinging to her father. He was her daddy and she was so happy he'd made her a woman. Her father had made her his little slut and whore, just for him. With her insides filled with semen, and her own reaction, her cervix dipped, drawing her father's love up into her untouched quivering womb.

Debra was coated completely inside. It all made her tingle even more. She was slanted that way for a short time; with her insides trembling, squeezing the cock, almost every drop of semen fell into the deepest, most private parts of her body. It pooled there, thick and viscous, washing back and forth, like water in a shaken cup, the way it was suppose to.

Debra's father laid her down, careful not to put his whole weight on her. There was still semen coming out of his cock, buried in her. He slowly pulled it out. There was a plop and thick juices rolled out, pink with blood. Her vagina was just too small for all he gave her. That would happen almost every time.

Debra looked unfocused, dreamy. She touched her stomach, below her belly button, where it was sore and tingly. She turned over on her side. Debra's father looked down at Debra, very much it seemed, a princess. But she was also ruddy, and spent, a little slut also. She was in a virginal little night gown, but its hem was covered in Debra's orgasm and semen also. Her whole body was perspiring, not virginal at all.

###

They'd done it; it had been painful, yet wonderful. Debra still ached. Her hymen had been torn, and her father had gone very deep when he orgasmed and that had been more than a little discomforting. Debra felt coated, her womb also, just as it should be, as God in his infinite glory had determined what was right, a father introducing his daughter to womanhood, his solemn duty.

Debra was glad he did it to her, not someone else. It was a very satisfying experience. Girls at school had expressed almost unanimously that their first time had been awful for them; too painful, short and abrupt, in some unsuitable location. They had not known if the boy they did it with, really loved them, or even cared about them. Debra mourned for them and felt, as Debra's Daddy did; that they had given something precious away, something they could never get back.

Debra finally got up, wobbling a bit, clutching her stomach. She felt she needed to go to the bathroom. She was heavy in her abdomen, dripping her father's incestuous seed. She was pulled by her father's arm when she moved to get up. He shook his head no.

Debra didn't go down the hall; she instead concentrated on getting dressed, semen dripping through her fingers, preparing instead for church. She'd have to go full completely of her father's emissions to Easter Sunday service, it was explained to her. Debra bit her lip and nodded.

She put on a new slightly shorter then knee length pale pink lace Easter dress. She blushed that it wasn't right to wear white. She carefully applied her makeup, not too haughty. She sat at her table with the mirror. She was in her mother's ornate high back chair. Debra loved the chair, save so many times she'd recently been spanked over it.

Debra looked down and saw a pool of semen and her own juices forming between her legs. There was a lot. Debra would find her father always expressed copious amount of semen into her, more then she could ever hold. It ran from her, after sex, forming a thick wide puddle under her.

She'd been told she was not allowed to take a shower, and she was so embarrassed. She now remembered so fondly all the memories of her girlhood with her mother. Her mother; who loved her family fiercely, loved her husband passionately. Her mother's constant femininity, her obsession with lingerie spoke to that.

Debra sat in her mother's ornate chair Easter morning, flushed from first sex, rosy from an orgasm, her father's semen pooling under her, dripping from her flaired slit, on the seat of her mother's chair.

Debra could smell the sex in the room; it was probably on her also. This perhaps would be her new perfume. She was here on Easter Sunday covered between her legs in splotches and streaks of her own orgasmic juices and semen. Partly that was because she was mostly covered in it, at least her bottom half was sticky, all her legs, and between too. She was told she could only use a dry towel to clean herself, and it didn't do much.

She was wiped off, but until she took a shower that night, she'd feel the dried sheen of two people's love making on and in her body. She looked over at her childhood bed. There were large areas of wetness on her lace bordered Kitty Kat duvet. One even had a slick; a sheen. Blood spotted where her Daddy had finally pulled his cock out and his semen had drooled out of her small quivering opening, with little strips mixed in of her own blood. Her bed, was one she'd grown up in, it had now seen her transition from girlhood to being a woman.

Debra sighed. The spots on the bed cover were prominent, congealed pools of her father and her lust mixed together. She'd never touched herself much in her girlhood bed. She always knew it was wrong to have her fingers inside her, her mother had sternly told her. Now on the lace covered blanket, decorated in cute kitty cats, were marks of intense passion. Even with washing; the marks, and the spots to follow, never came out, they remained as a testimony to Debra's flowering to a woman of intense carnal passion.

Over time there were many spots, so many. Places where Debra orgasmed, or her father orgasmed inside her, and the fluid drained to soak into the cute blanket. It would be on her bed for years to come, more soiled, spotted, stained, marked by the lust Debra experienced. It would be impossible to count the blemishes, the soiled stains, how often Debra was fucked soundly on her blanket she grew up in, where in her youth she never thought about sex. Now she did, almost constantly.

Debra wiped herself, the chair clean as she was able. She got into lace tap pants, see through, pink with small lavender flowers at the hip, and between her legs. The underthings clung to her. It was already starting to be bit of a mess. Debra wanted so much to take a shower, but she was working hard on being an obedient daughter, so she just couldn't.

It was all staying. This was her Easter morning, the morning of her womanhood and the stickiness and perhaps the smell were part of it also, so her father explained. God had watched the two, heard Debra cry out in orgasm and admit she was a slut. She would go to Easter service holding her father's love, her Daddy's love, proudly inside her.

Debra agreed with that, though it was definitely not going to be comfortable. She felt prickly, dirty and alive. She put on pink lace topped stockings and a wide lavender garter belt with yellow connectors. She was careful to get the seams totally straight. She didn't want a spanking later to mar this special day. More tears were not on the agenda.

She wore a pink and blue nearly open cup, push up bra. Her nipples stuck out. They were still quite sensitive. Small bumps were there when Debra smoothed her dress. The lace tops of her stockings and the yellow connectors, just above the hem; inappropriate for a girl, but just right for a woman, a sexy young woman. Debra smiled. Some family was maybe in for a show.

###

They parked in their familiar corner, backed in. Debra was aware what was going to happen after services, what often happened after services. This time she simply didn't care. She was her Daddy's slut, submissive completely to him. The morning had just been going too right.

Just before entering the church, a gentle spring wind swirled above them and blew up Debra's hem. She clung to her Daddy with both hands, determined not to clutch at her hem. Everyone behind them got a show; damp tap pants and garters, there were murmurs about what was being displayed. No one spoke to Debra's Daddy about them, or to Debra. Daddy squeezed Debra's hand approvingly.