Debts Do Now

Story Info
Landlord collects from spoiled tenant.
1.4k words
3.09
14.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WarChilds
WarChilds
4 Followers

{> Scene Setting: - A nice luxury townhome apartments, downtown. The end of the month roundly billing notice is mailed out. With the deadline in a day for a late fee bribe out, one tenant has hard times financially wise. The landlord understanding times are rough overlooked the first month passed due, then the 2nd, finally after leaving letters, and calls demanding payment of sorts, going unanswered, the tall well-educated man snaps now being put behind in his own rent due to her negligence...}

Loud knocking three times in rapid succession....three more..... another set before the knob twists and jerks open the door. The small-framed, long red-haired lady fresh from college campus opened the grey-blue door, soon nervously regretting in doing so.

"Well, finally! I need a word with you miss Flynn...it's about your back payments for rent...I'm sorry but I cannot leave on hopes and promises of paying.."

Kit, the apartment manager stood exactly six feet tall, towering over the girl. His face serious and not to be persuaded else where, he crossed his arms and waits for another excuse.

"Yes...Kit...I haven't forgotten the most kindest thing ever done for me..I just...I'm not making cash like I was and well I'm hardly able to fend for myself.."

She tried lying, only hours earlier she had gone and gotten her nails done along with new bangs. Kit sees this and cut the bullshit then and there. He pushed his way into her unit, and shut the door. Locking it and lowering his voice he states clearly.

"No....no more of that fucking facade of ohh please sir I'm a woman in peril bullshit shut the fuck up and let me make this damn clear for you...I'm not leaving without something worth my money wasted on some slim tease...if you don't have the cash, I don't assume you have grass....kit leans aside looking her rear over. I assume that leaves only one thing last...that ass....."

Flynn now pants scared and feels very uncomfortable for the first time with her landlord. Knowing the deep shit she was in and fearing being homeless, she begged him as she backed herself up into the small hallway towards the master bedroom.

"Please! Kit...I...i.have 200 right now I can put to it...please I'm not feeling well..."

Kit laughs now pissed all of sudden she had not nearly enough to put a dent in her debt. As she got to her room she's now crying and holding up her hands as he's not pausing as he comes towards her. His presence has her the vibe of needing to run and fast, she's shaking. In a last attempt to make him think again, she makes the mistake of trying to talk without any leverage to bet on.

"So your gonna fucking rape for rent?..I'll call the."

Kit's hand flew up and struck her across the cheek before she could finish her threat. Knocking her down against the soft carpet floor, her lip busted and bleeding as she sobs cowering. Looking up at him and still pleading, Kit grabs her arm and flings her up and to her bed. Throwing her onto her mattress and yanking her about roughly, he grips her on the top of her hair and leans his face to hers as she clasped his other hand around her throat tightly.

"Only jumbled mess I wanna hear till I'm down is you moaning for more, and screaming thank you I'm saving your life from the streets...consider this payment..your fucking cunt. Flaunting that pussy all over for me to see and talked me into paying your rent for you, yet don't even offer to suck a dick..? Now that's just selfish...so...guess what....I'ma make you eat your greed up..."

Kit tugged her head back and slaps her face red.

"Take my dick out..and kiss it."

Her wailing only made him slap her harder as she pants and sobs trying to but struggling to unbutton his pants without her hands trembling or trying to cover her brightened face. He grunts and yells at her to hurry, causing her panic to rise and make mistakes.

As his cock bounced free, her mouth drops and she covered it quickly gasping and shaking her head quickly.

"Kit please no I can't it..."

"Full mouth or pay full amount..now pay up."

Kit waits no more and shoved his dick to her lips, his fingers forcing her mouth ajar and pushing his cock into her mouth. He moans reaching the back of her flexing throat as she fights him for air. He gags her. Bubbles of spit stream and pop from the corner of her lips as she drools on his thighs. Moving her head up and down, he throat fucks her till she dropped her guarding hands, limp, and skin tone tinted blue. He pulled her from his cock and jerks her body down against her bed. Wheezing and fighting to regain air in her lungs she's, talking in tongues, delirium from a high of getting a reset button punched in her brain, retarded in a sense. He's chuckling loudly and pushing her off balance as she's crawling helplessly over her bed. He yanks her clothes from her body, like a rag doll, just tugging and tearing her outfit apart till just her panties hanging on a leg, ripped on one side and her pussy exposed.

"Fucking cunts already dripping bitch...I knew you were a fucking whore...this ain't for enjoyment sake honey..I'll have that fuck box red and raw, fucked till your bleeding. Maybe next time you'll be more respectful in paying back favors."

He pushed her onto her back, her eyes rolling in the back of her head still and making no words form logical sentences. He mocks and bullied her, fake crying over her to get her worked up even more. He smacks her raised hands away as he knees apart her legs. Digging and clawing her limbs as he spread her thighs and spits down onto her pussy. Her clit twitching and her body shaking, he hums stroking the pierced tip of his dick, and watched her. She's trying to twist and turn to close her legs, anything to keep him from her. Rolling his eyes he kneels closer and she freaks.

"I said no!! Fucking don't! Kit pleaseee!!!?"

He slams his dick right in, taking a high-pitched gasping wail from her as he sank deep inside. Her face shows total pain and terror, silently screams, her body jerked and tense as he grunts thrusting his way comfortably to fit. He tugs his hips away and pumps them forward again, grunting and making her gurgle on her words like a slurring drunk as he's pounding away. One last attempt to defend herself, she lifts her arms to his chest, and pathetically tried to slap him. Back handing her unconscious, her head falling to the side, body heaving under his intense fucking. Jolting and bouncing, her mouth wide and dropped open. He shoved two fingers into her mouth holding her tongue down, she bit him periodically due to the fucking motions, still knocked out. Coming too she's seeing everything jumping around her, she screams, now his fingers gag her down her throat. Quickly he moans and retracts his hips. He kept over her, straddling her tits and grabbing her hair in both hands. Her mouth fully salivated and lubed, drooled down her neck. She's humming high when he takes not even a breath before he slid down her throat.

"Aww fuckkkk yesss....swallow it all.. actually I'll do it for you since your shady as fuck..."

He leaves his length down her throat, lightly pumping his hips he started to shudders and jerk his hips. He came and kept his tip far down her throat, his load filling her stomach. Her body now flails and flops, suffocating and in full panic. He's still holding his throbbing mass in her mouth watching her eyes bulge and turn red. Finally hands shaking and her body limp, her glossy widen watery eyes stayed open as he's slowly pulling his cum and spit covered cock out of her throat. A bubble of cum and her saliva was spitting up by her as her throat rattled to get air. He's satisfied and making his point clear, gets dressed, looking at her occasionally. Once dressed he walked over to her crying in her side unable to move. Grabbing her face and smiling he kissed her before leaving and saying.

"You have another week...next Friday...I'll be right back and this next time I'll bring a friend or two....take care. "

WarChilds
WarChilds
4 Followers