Debut

Story Info
A women and her husband enter into the world of BDSM.
1.8k words
4.32
19.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BataBitch
BataBitch
131 Followers

My husband and I have been married for about five years. I am a 26-year-old Caterer, my husband is 32 and has a corporate job. To be honest I'm not entirely sure what he does. When he starts talking about statistics I tune out. We are happy, but lately we have been a little stale in bed.

It is always the same, I'm on my back he climbs on top. After he slides his cock all the way inside me he always asks if I'm okay. I used to think that was sweet when we were dating. He has a big dick so when we started having sex I wasn't use to a man his size. Now it just feels like another formality. After he finishes and I usually fake it we cuddle and go to sleep. I don't want him to feel bad but I haven't had an orgasm in a month. I love my husband but I need a change.

Darrin came home from work with a big smile on his face. Without a word, he picked me up and kissed me spinning us around.

"What is going on?"

"I have this amazing chance to get a huge promotion! I got invited to the CEO's house for a formal cocktail party. None of the other Managers were asked to go. I think I have a real shot at this! Oh baby, I hope this works."

"Darrin that's Great! How come you were the only one invited?"

"So, you know how my office is the one right next to his?" he waits for me to nod. "Well, I can hear conversations he has sometimes. I don't mean to overhear, but the sound just carries through. Anyway, I dropped a few hints that we had some of the same interests. Now he wants us to go to a party at his house. Isn't that exciting!"

"Do we get to dress up?!" I'm starting to get excited too.

"Absolutely. You could wear that dark blue dress you wore to my brother's wedding last year. That dress is hot babe."

That dress is very hot. It's a sapphire blue backless dress that goes all the way to the floor. It has a slit up the side that reaches almost to my hip bone. My mother in law thought it was inappropriate for a wedding. Darrin however, like it so much that he fucked me before we even left the house; as soon as we got home he fucked me again. Darrin didn't even wait to get me upstairs. We were in the living room. Maybe that is what we need to spice things up. Get naughty outside the bedroom. This party sounds like so much fun I can't wait.

The party was Saturday night. I was so excited, I looked amazing. My makeup was minimal except around my eyes. Making my eyes pop and my porcelain skin glow. Darrin look like James bond in his tux. I couldn't wait to fuck him later. As Darrin drove to the address he kept rubbing my leg wear the skin showed through my slit.

"Babe I know you are going to be amazing around my boss, but just go along with anything he says. Can you follow my lead tonight?"

"Yes honey, I will do whatever you want. I know this is a big night for you. I am at your mercy."

He grinned and squeezed my leg.

We arrived at a huge house with the party already going. As we entered the front room an older man gripped my husband's hand. He was a silver fox. All gray hair but good looking. Fit body with blue eyes. I assumed he was the CEO and that was confirmed when my husband introduced me. The man looked me up and down, when he looked back at my husband his smile was a bit devilish.

"Your wife is lovely Darrin. I can't wait to get to know her, may I have a dance later?"

"Of Corse Henry. She would love a dance."

Henry turned to me, I smiled and nodded politely.

"Excellent! I have to greet my other guest but I will find you later."

My husband pulled me out onto the dance floor. He held my hand and pulled me in tight. Wrapping his other hand around my lower back he kissed my neck. It felt so good. After a few dances he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You're doing amazing, Babe. Now, go to the table and pull off your panties. While I get us a few drinks. When I get to the table give them to me."

I leaned away from him in shock. The look in his eyes was pure lust. How could I say no. I had wanted to spice things up, right? I kissed him. I walked to the table and found our assigned seats. I tried very gracefully to slide my panties off. I think for the most part I was successful. However, I think Henry may have seen me tuck the panties in my purse. He grinned at me; I wasn't sure if it was acknowledgment or knowing. When my husband came back he took the panties and tucked them into his inside breast pocket. That made me blush.

After dinner, there was more music. Henry came over and we talked for a while before he asked my husband if he could dance with me. I thought that was very sweet. Although Darrin is not the jealous type. Darrin told him it was fine. Henry held out his hand to help me up. That is when I remembered I wasn't wearing panties anymore. My eyes went wide but Darrin just smiled at me. Henry was very sweet and kind. We talked about my husband and our life together. his hand was very low on my back. I couldn't tell if it was intentional or if it just felt that way without underwear.

Darrin cut in on the second dance, but not before henry leaned in and kissed my cheek. Then henry said softly...

"let the fun begin."

"Oh Babe, you are sexy dancing with no panties on. You're making me hard." Then he held me so tight I felt his cock press against my stomach. "I want to fuck you Babe."

"Then let's go. I'm so horny if we wait I might just jump you right here."

"Alright. Get on your knees."

"Wait, what?"

Darrin grabbed my hair hard. He kissed me then pulled me to the floor. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. As he unzipped his pants I heard a voice behind us.

"This is Darrin and his wife." It was henry speaking. "They are new to our little group and new to the life. In fact, this is their debut."

I tried to hear what he was saying but Darrin had pulled out his huge cock. He had started pumping in and out of my mouth. I think I tried to resist but, I was so turned on from before. I couldn't think. His cock was so good. He was pushing me down onto him, I was gagging on 10 inches of pure man. My body tried to clear my throat so, I swallowed hard. This just made him grind his hips into my face. I took in a sudden breath when he pulled my head back. Still holding my hair Darrin pulled me to my feet. With his other hand, he reached under my dress. Two fingers penetrated my pussy without warning. I was so wet it surprised me.

"You're such a good little slut babe. I'm so hard. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now. We are going to put on a little show for the nice people. And you are going to take whatever I give you."

He looked me in the eyes and I knew what he was telling me. I was his fuck doll to play with. He was going to use me. If he wanted to share me, I was going to have to take their cocks too. Oh god. Did that turn me on. Darrin flipped me around and bent me over the table. My ass was towards the gathering of people. With one foot, he slid my legs apart. Still he held my hair in a death grip. Darrin pulled my dress to the side giving the room an erotic view of my pussy. He smacked my ass once. The room laughed. I was his sex toy. He moved behind me, with one hard thrust he buried himself inside me. I screamed.

"OH FUCK!"

"No talking!"

I felt him cover my mouth with his hand. Over and over Darrin drove deep inside me. All I could do was let him use my body. It felt like I was on fire. The orgasm rose with in me until I had no choice but to explode. I came around his bare cock, he continued to bury himself. Filling my pussy. He was no longer my husband, he was an animal. He was my dominator and my master. His thrusts grew wild. Then with one final slam Darrin released himself inside me. The people started to clap. I had forgotten they were here. When I looked in the mirror, on the far wall, I could see the room. All around us men had their cocks deep inside a woman. Some fucked faces; others road their women long and slow. Even more had women riding them. I was still impaled on Darrin when I heard henry speak.

"You ride your wife hard Darrin. I would love to have a chance to try her. Maybe at our next meeting. If that is alright with you."

"That would be an honor Henry. She would love to please you. Though I think tonight she is done."

Ha ha, henry laughed. "No doubt. She took you like a champion."

"Her pussy is done for the night but, may I offer you her throat?"

"Do you think she could take me?"

"Absolutely, sit in your chair get comfortable."

I was led behind Henry over to his seat at the head of the table. I watched as he undid his slacks, pulling out his large cock. He wasn't as big as Darrin but, he wasn't a small man. Darrin faced me in front of him. Henry smiled at me as Darrin pushed me to my knees. Darrin undid the halter top on my dress. I couldn't wear a bra with this style of dress; that left me bare in front of everyone. My milky white breast curved into light pink nipples.

"Those are beautiful Darrin. You have picked your bitch well."

"Thank you, Sir."

"If she whores nicely you will come to our next meeting in two weeks. If you show this much promise with your wife, I see no reason you can't run your own department."

I under stood the hidden meaning in his words; and so, did Darrin.

Darrin looked at me and commanded

"Make him cum."

to be continued...

BataBitch
BataBitch
131 Followers