All Comments on 'Debut'

by BataBitch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
How to get a head in business?

I loved it. Wifey wanted to spice up their stale sex life, but Darrin beat her to it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
How to get a head in business?

I loved it. Wifey wanted to spice up their stale sex life, but Darrin beat her to it. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost BDSM

But not quite, looks like you have a bit of a rape fantasy there and there’s nothing wrong with that. What you’ve written though is a (presumably) fantasy story about being raped. The rape kink is usually presented as CNC, being married doesn’t grant automatic consent. It also looks like you have low self esteem as well, that’s hardly unusual for women more so for submissive women.

I just read your non con story about the girls first time (boat house story) and it came as no surprise that you disabled the comments section on that one. So that makes 3 altogether that I’ve read the one overriding trait is all of the men/ boys are rejects from the good lover’s club, they’re all bastards. In your non con story why the fuck would she have anything to do with the guy who forced her? Sure she wanted to fuck someone but she definitely wanted them to use a condom. He came across as the kind of prick that would carry on fucking whoever he wanted even after getting an STD.

The Free Use type of story isn’t a new concept - everything relating to sex has been done already. I’m all in favour of sexual freedom for women it’s long overdue but there’s no need to resort to fucking the arseholes who treat women like shit. You deserve better.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous