Deceit

Story Info
Kurt cons Liz. Liz cons Kurt. Bull cons them both. Who wins?
23.6k words
3.9
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, he was big!

In every way, but especially his cock. From my vantage point lying on the floor, I had a perfect view as he cycled it slowly in and out of my wife's pussy. Her labia were so stretched they clung to his penis like they were glued to it, and his monster dick seemed to drag her whole vagina out every time he withdrew. Then her entire pudendum was stuffed up inside her as he pushed back in.

Such extreme displacement of her vulva had to be painful, but Liz's ecstatic cries made it clear she wasn't being hurt. Just fucked.

Massively.

My shudder was involuntary as the next wave of agonizing pain coursed through my body. As I stared numbly at my wife being reamed, I remembered the night scarcely two weeks ago, when I inadvertently set all this in motion.

**

Thursday PM, 15 Days Earlier

"So damn typical," I muttered to myself as I got out of the car.

Things had been going well. Really well. We were having a great time, enjoying a fancy dinner out, then drinks and dancing after. I'd set everything up days before, at no small trouble mind you, and Liz had smiled when I gave her the rose. A great start to a special evening.

The dinner at the exclusive restaurant was great, and, because I'd dropped by earlier to bribe the doorman, we breezed right past the line and into to the hottest new club in town. The band -- our favorite -- was really on, and, though the dance floor was crowded, everything was perfect. As always, we both enjoyed the way so many other guys ogled Liz as she strutted her stuff.

But then it changed. She changed it. I don't have a clue why, but all of the sudden Liz was complaining, saying she was tired and wanted to go home.

I'd planned this night for days, was certain it would impress her, make her happy, and that our intimacy afterward would rekindle what had waned. We'd both become so involved in our careers that our life together -- in bed, especially -- had suffered. This was supposed to fix that.

But no. Liz was tired. Still trying to make the best of things, I had cajoled her, and she did stay a little longer. But she'd been a stick-in-the-mud, obviously not having fun, and ruining it for me. For us.

I gave in, as always, and she did hold my hand as we walked to the car. I made small talk during the drive home, and she seemed OK. Maybe there was still a chance? Maybe, but I expected her to beg off, say she was too tired for sex. As usual.

I'd made plans for a romantic adventure and procured a new vibrator from my favorite little shop (she'd probably say "Little Shop of Horrors"). I was pretty certain she'd like it. A lot. Plus I had an idea about introducing something new into our love life.

I hustled around the car and opened the door for her -- she likes being treated special, like the lady she is, even if it seems old-fashioned to some -- and her smile was sweet as she got out. I asked if she would like another glass of wine once we were inside, but she demurred, saying she was tired and should get to bed.

Shut down, once again. But...

I finished my nightly ablutions before her and had time to check my preparations before she appeared. She chose to wear an old t-shirt and plain white cotton panties to bed. She hadn't worn a sexy nighty since the first year of our marriage. Seven years ago.

She began to read, so I did, too. After five minutes she turned out her light and lay back in bed. I turned off my light, also.

I rolled onto my left side, towards Liz, and leaned over to kiss her goodnight. I held the kiss a little longer than usual, but when she didn't respond and the kiss didn't grow, I ended it. I took her left hand, kissed it, then pulled it upwards as I kissed along the inside of her wrist, forearm, and elbow.

With a swift, practiced motion (I actually had practiced, running through the sequence several times) I reached between the mattress and the headboard, found the handcuff and locked it on her wrist before she could react. Ignoring her peeved, "Kurt!" I grabbed her other wrist, forced it upwards and cuffed it to the other corner of the bed.

I quickly ripped the down the covers, seized first one, then her other ankle, and secured them to the lower corners of the bed with the belts of robes which I had tied to the bed frame. Liz was spread-eagled on the mattress.

And not happy.

After I flipped on my bedside light and faced her, I enjoyed how her steady stream of invective was silenced as she noticed, and could not help but gape at, my shaved pubic area and very hard, large erection.

I quickly moved up the bed and kissed her, sensually, and by the end of it she had quit fighting. When I stopped, she said softly, "Kurt, this is all very interesting, but I truly am exhausted and don't want to play games tonight. Please untie me and we can have a 'quickie' before I go to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow."

"Liz, I have much more than a quickie planned for tonight and you won't be going to sleep for quite awhile." I ignored her heated response as I went into my closet to fetch my accoutrement.

She tried to reason with me again, at least until I took the scissors and began to snip her t-shirt. Once I'd cut from waist to neck it fell open, and, again disregarding her objections, I cut from the center to each sleeve. The rent garment fell back on the mattress, and I pulled it out from under her. Half done.

Though Liz squirmed, trying to make it difficult, after I ran a finger under the crotch of her panties and pulled it up, her thrashing didn't matter. I cut through the crotch. After the quick fingering that I just couldn't resist, I cut from the severed crotch to the waist, and Liz was liberated from her undies.

And pissed off.

But I wasn't concerned. I'd tied her up a number of times before, and she'd later admitted that she'd liked it, so I just got the candle, spicy KY, and the champagne bucket I'd put in my closet while she had prepared for bed. Liz quit complaining when I lit the candle, put on the La Traviata recording, opened the champagne and offered her a glass.

At first she demurred, but acceded after I teasingly told her that we were going to have a long love-making session, and she might as well enjoy it. I held her head up and kissed her between each sip.

"It's a pretty decent vintage, don't you think?" I'd researched the bubbly, and this one was particularly piquant. Which is what I'd needed to mask the taste of what I added.

"It's fine, Kurt, but I truly am tired. Can't you just fuck me and then we can go to sleep?"

"The NoDoz I dissolved in your champagne should kick in any moment, so you'll have plenty of energy soon."

She had no snappy comeback to that; just rolled her eyes.

The spicy KY was warm on my hands, and I started the massage at her neck, moving down, adding more juice when needed. Her nipples erected wonderfully, harder than usual, and I replenished the KY frequently. I wanted her whole body inflamed, tingling, hypersensitive.

"Ohh!" Liz gasped and her eyes popped open when the ice cube I'd surreptitiously scooped up from the champagne bucket landed on her nipple. I made my voice playful, flirtatious, as I explained my plan. "Liz, you were bad tonight. You spoiled our special evening by making us leave, way too soon, and for that you must be punished. I will come inside all three of your holes. Your only choice is what order."

Her protest, really a sigh of displeasure, helplessness, acceptance, whatever, was short, perhaps due to my renewed efforts with the ice cube on her nipple. It erected extremely, reacting to the contrasting stimulation of cold and heat as I sucked it between icings. After her other point enjoyed the same attention, I re-lubed my hands and continued my massage. Downward, inexorably arcing in to where we both knew the goodies were. Where I hoped she was beginning to want my fingers.

When my hands suddenly abandoned her just before reaching their obvious goal, her moan of frustration told me I'd succeeded. She wanted my fingers inside her. Liz had said she didn't like to be teased, but I knew better. Her sigh had equal parts annoyance and pleasure when my hands landed on her foot. I'd given her my patented full body massage many times, during which I toyed with her, always homing in on her vulva, but continually backing off, only to mount a new assault from a different front.

Making her wait. Making her want it all the more.

When I reached her inner thighs, having lit up her feet, ankles, calves and knees, Liz began moving. Subtly, not wanting to make her capitulation obvious, but when my fingers found her slit she instinctively pushed back against them. After massaging all around her crevice, outer labia to inner, adding the KY's heat to her own, I clicked on the vibrator.

Liz's eyes snapped open at the hum, but closed again after I introduced her to it. I'd acquired quite a menagerie of toys, and, though at first she'd been hesitant, now it was standard operating procedure for me to arouse her, get her off with my tongue and a vibe, after which we'd we'd make love, enjoying an orgasm together. It worked, was nice, but tonight I had other plans. She'd been a bitch. She had to pay.

Liz's pussy was wet, seriously wet, but I used the KY anyway, rubbing it over the head and shaft of Big Pink, the newest and biggest steed in my stable. Not bigger than me, mind you, but sizable. Her mouth formed an O and her breath hissed in as it began trolling her vulva.

The fourth time she involuntarily pushed her pussy up against the pole, I quit teasing her and eased it into her vagina. As it sunk in, all the way, she rolled her hips out, opening herself. After cycling it in and out for a bit, I began sliding it between her labia minora, plowing her furrow from stem to stern.

On each pass I'd dwell longer on her button, and I just parked it there when she shuddered and arched backwards as her whole body shook in a very intense orgasm.

Liz is a stunning woman. Her lustrous shoulder-length raven hair flashes hints of red when the sun lights it up. She parts it in the middle and it frames a perfect, triangular face, with high, noble cheekbones tapering to a narrow chin. Smoky hazel, almost too-large eyes captivate everyone who gets lost in them, and a classic nose slopes down to her small mouth, whose voluptuous lips begin paper thin at the edges and blossom to an irresistible pouty pucker.

Her perfect B-cup breasts are crowned by upward pointing nipples, the exact pink shade as her unadorned lips. A narrow waist emphasizes surprisingly full hips, highlighted by her tempting, trim French derrière. Though thin and fit, Liz's body retains its youthful subcutaneous layer which makes her unbelievably soft. Succulent. When she chooses to wield her erotic prowess, she can effortlessly span the gamut from baby doll to femme fatale.

Liz is truly beautiful, but never so much as when she comes, and I reached out and stroked her cheek as she moaned and trembled. She always has another climax hiding just behind the first and Big Pink soon coaxed it out.

"My turn. Which hole do you want me to fill?" Reluctant to play my game, to accede to my plan, Liz did not answer. "Well, then I'll decide. I'm envious of the vibrator, so I choose your vagina."

Rebelling at being controlled, Liz peevishly tried to squirm away as I mounted her, but was bound too tightly. Though she was very wet from coming, I used a dollop of KY on myself, savoring the heat and increased sensitivity it brought. I loved her soft moan as I rubbed the head up and down her slit from perineum to clitoris.

My wife is an orgasm machine and can climax many more times than any of my previous girlfriends, even Tricia, who is a champion comer. When I saw that Liz had become interested again -- she opened her thighs and sighed that lascivious "just fuck me" sigh -- I slipped inside.

It was fantastic. The KY had made the head of my penis even more sensitive and her vagina surrounded and coddled it, stimulating every nerve.

Though I wanted this heavenly experience to last, I couldn't help but begin to move, and the wonderful hot, sticky feeling of her pussy as I rocked in and out was too much. When the cum started churning deep within me, I grabbed Liz's hips and began humping feverishly, thrusting hard into her, pumping the semen up, needing to expel it before it burned me up. I lurched into Liz as it erupted, and twitched and gasped each time my penis spasmodically clenched, spewing glob after glob of gism into her.

My glorious haze of post-orgasmic ecstasy was interrupted by her complaint. "Kurt, this has been very interesting and fun, but my muscles are sore. Please untie me." When I didn't immediately respond, she commanded, "Now."

The bitch was back.

Because obeying her entreaty would bring our erotic adventure to a crashing halt, I returned to my mission. Normally after such a massive orgasm I would be spent, done for the night, but I'd been training, edging myself two and three times a day for weeks.

I'd pull up one of my favorite memories or fantasies, do some stroking, and then, just as I reached the turning point, stop. I'd read how edging without release increased testosterone production, boosted virility, and stimulated the testicles, prostate and seminal vesicles to produce more fluid. Of course, a number of times I'd just been too turned on and finished, but regardless, I'd been in training. I knew I could do more. As I pulled out I said, "No, my dear. We have just begun."

I got out the long, skinny vibe, lubed it up, switched it on, spread the cheeks of her ass and enjoyed her wince as I pushed it in. Being slender and firm, it entered her anus easily, and her squirming let me know that the nubs along the shaft were tweaking her rectum nicely. Inspired by her squirming, I started to lick her slit, and, once I began circling her clit with my tongue, inexorably edging in towards the head, Liz began to writhe, cycling her hips up, pushing her sex to me.

When her sounds indicated she was getting close, I reamed her ass faster with the thin pink pole and did what I knew she liked best with my tongue. As she tensed and shook in orgasm once again I held the pink rod inside her, knowing that otherwise her contractions as she came would expel it from her ass.

I left it humming its nice little tune as I sat up and assessed. Liz's orgasm, and seeing the pink rod in her ass, had done wonders for me, and I was almost hard. I slid up the bed and held my stiffening penis close to her face.

"You are so hot, babe. Look what you've done to me. Suck it, make me come, unless you'd like me to fuck your other hole now. But I might not taste so good after being in your asshole."

"Kurt, quit talking like that. You know I don't like that word. My muscles are very sore and I really want you to untie me. Now."

Still the bitch. But I'd anticipated this. I began the ruse.

"OK, I guess that you can use your hands to help get me off." After I untied her legs, I uncuffed her right wrist and held it to me, kissing it gently where the cuff had chaffed it. Then I did the same for her left hand.

I pulled her onto her side, hugging her hard and kissing her forehead. Just as her arms moved to embrace me, I sprang away, spun her onto her stomach, cuffed one wrist then the other, leapt off the bed and quickly tied her ankles to either side. I admired her shapely, unadorned ass poking up in the air, and couldn't resist giving it a playful caress as I removed the slim vibe.

Liz's predictable protests were silenced immediately by the hard smack on her butt. Another stinging whack of the pickleball paddle brought forth a new kind of objection, a mixture of serious anger with a tinge of fear.

"Kurt! Stop it! That really hurts! Stop right now..."

The next slap shut her up, and I remained unmoved, determined to go ahead with my plan. Liz had often expressed reservations when I'd introduced something new into our sex life, but had always grown to first accept, then enjoy each innovation. I was just breaking new ground, plowing a new field. Or preparing it for plowing.

As her ass grew redder, her entreaties became less angry and demanding, more pleading and compliant. Asking, begging me to stop. Between sobs.

I was thrilled. Liz was adjusting, and I found I really enjoyed flailing her butt. Relishing how it was getting so rosy, I began giving her ass cheeks little rubs, gentle kisses, between each smack.

Though surprised at how much spanking her had turned me on -- I was very hard -- I followed my script. "There, twenty lashes. Again, you were bad, Liz, and I've had to punish you." The ice cube on her buttock brought a gasp from her, and it melted as I rubbed it around, soothing her red, red rear, the water running down the crack between her ass cheeks.

I proceeded with my plan. "Now, it's time for me to fuck you again. Which hole do you choose?"

Again, Liz stubbornly refused to answer.

"OK, I choose your asshole." Her whimper made me think she might have preferred the other option, but it was too late. Retrieving the KY, I parted her ass cheeks with one hand and squirted a dollop right onto her puckered hole with the other. I stuck my left middle finger into her and worked the KY all around, lubing her up. When my finger easily slid into her as deeply as possible, I deemed her ready.

Always before when I had visited Liz's backdoor, I'd prepared her by inserting first one lubed finger, then two, and finally three, progressively stretching and relaxing her sphincter. And building the anticipation that she was about to be fucked in the ass. But today, because she was rightfully being punished -- well, maybe she didn't really deserve it, but it was going to be super hot -- I was just going to force it in, simply take her.

As I applied another dollop of KY, rubbed it all around inside, and then squirted one on me, I scoffed at the notion that perhaps I was being sadistic. Sure, I was finding controlling Liz, binding and spanking her, all very erotic. But it was normal. Lots of couples did this.

I ignored her entreaties as I positioned myself over her, supporting myself on my knees and one arm. My free hand guided my cock up and down her crack, seeking her opening. I increased the pressure when it found some give, and savored her gasp as just a little more weight forced the head into her.

"Push," I commanded, and wonder of wonders, she did. As I felt her sphincter relax, it gave me great pleasure that Liz had opened herself, her asshole, so I could fuck it.

Once the gates were breached, the rest of the invasion went smoothly. Once my cock was fully inside, I slid my legs around and outside hers, hooking them. Capturing them. After my left hand reached over her shoulder and seized a tit, my right slid down her front and my fingers, those that had not been in her ass, snaked between her legs and followed the natural V of her thighs into her pussy.

It was gloriously wet and slick, awash in both our cums! I curled my finger so it brushed her clit as I began to slowly finger fuck her. I pulled back on her breast and chest with one arm, clamped her privates to me with the other, and my legs forced hers up and away from the bed.

The bite completed my domination. My teeth sank gently but firmly into her neck while I pulled her to me harder with my arms and legs, pinning her to the mattress. She was splayed and helpless, and I savored her groan when I finished it by pulling almost all the way out before driving my cock back in to the hilt. Beginning the ass fucking. Her whimpers were so delectable as she lay captured, hands bound, legs pulled off the mattress, bitten and crushed, unable to move or even squirm as I plunged my prick in and out of her.

The gism, again seething deep within me, started roiling up my rod, scalding every nerve. I couldn't help but pump Liz harder, faster, finally wildly, as the fluid surged ever higher. I gloried in, then surrendered to the unbelievably erotic moment I'd created and savagely squeezed her breast, relentlessly finger fucked her pussy, splayed her legs, and bit her neck as I drove my rod into her, thrusting madly to eject my cum.