Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz pooh-poohed my objection, and my consternation evaporated quickly when she started fondling me. She stripped back the covers and hovered over me, her fingers tracing the gaps in the cage. It felt nice. Very nice. "It seems that your cock is trying to get hard, Kurt. I think I'd like to feel it inside me. What do you say?"

This was amazing. Liz had never initialed morning sex before, ever, and it felt wonderful to have her demonstrate that she wanted me. Like a dream come true. As my arousal spiked, it seemed fine, if still kinky, for her to handcuff me again, but I completely forgot about it when she removed the cage and went to work on me with her mouth.

Once I was gasping for breath and doing my level best to fuck her lovely, voracious lips, she popped her mouth off me and mounted up. I tried hard to hold back -- our usual pattern was for me to spend quite a while stimulating her with my tongue before she could come from intercourse -- but her vagina was just too hot and clingy. And hungry.

It ate me up.

Liz didn't get off, but didn't seem to mind. "I'll wait till later, Kurt. I had so many orgasms last night that I'm set, but feeling your cock throb and shoot inside me was wonderful."

This had been fantastic and I didn't mind a bit when she put me back in the cage. Well, maybe a bit...

I also didn't mind that made me eggs, bacon and toast while I showered and dressed. And now she had stopped me at the door and was giving me that wonderful goodbye kiss. With fondles. And licks.

When her tongue began pressing in to the opening of my urethra, I almost lost it. I stumbled back against the wall, panting and twitching, and praying to God that she'd take the key from the gold chain around her neck and release me.

Nope. Liz kept fondling my balls as she stood up and kissed me, then told me what's what. "This is yummy, Kurt. It seems your cock wants to come out and play again, and we'll have a wonderful time tonight, but now you need to get to work. Every time you feel the cage, I want you to remember what I did to you last night and this morning. As your penis strives to get hard, just imagine what's in store when you get home. I can hardly wait. Now, you'd best be off, lover." She kissed me, zipped me, turned me, patted my ass, and pushed me into the garage.

**

Friday PM

"Aaagghhh!"

I'd tried to actually say something, but as the boiling, scorching gism scalded its way up my enflamed urethra in my most intense ejaculation ever, forming words proved beyond me.

The most memorable day of my life had begun at dawn when Liz had teased me, took off the cage, and stopped her blow job to get me off with her pussy. Then she'd teased me at the door to the garage. I'd hardly been able to concentrate enough to get any work done. The markets were iffy, and though I didn't really hope for a downturn, it would be good for bonds and their salesmen, like me. My mind was muddled, so when my phone buzzed at 10, I welcomed the distraction.

And what a distraction! I obeyed -- why not? -- when Liz's text told me to take a break and go into a stall in the bathroom. I called her once there, as she'd requested. I hadn't seen her put the feather in my pocket, the one she'd used last night to drive me absolutely insane, but maybe when she was licking my cock through the slits in my cage I wasn't aware of much else.

Her voice over the phone was low and sultry when she told me what to do with the feather. Cycling the wet tip around the head brought back what she'd done last night, and... I had to stop abruptly and sign off when someone else came into the restroom.

The edgy arousal she'd created sure didn't help my concentration though, and neither did her afternoon call when she had me back in the stall fondling my balls. Getting them full-to-bursting for her. For later.

As it was Friday night, I was very surprised when Liz met me at the door. She's a psychologist, and since most of her patients work, she has to see some of them evenings and weekends. Which has always pissed me off, as it impacted my life.

Usually she worked till 7 on Fridays -- it's date night but a bunch of her clients are such losers they evidently don't have anything better to do -- and I'd been prepared to have to warm up the dinner she'd made earlier. As usual.

I wasn't at all prepared for her welcoming me at the door. In the negligée. Or for how she unzipped me and fondled my testes as soon as the door closed. She'd never been coquettish, but I was entranced when she broke off our kiss to tell me that I'd been a good boy, that my balls felt very big and heavy, and how much she looked forward to draining them.

She undressed me as she pushed me back towards the couch, then did a replay of her morning tonguing along the slits in my cage. While massaging my testicles. My eyes sprung open when she spoke.

"Honey, I've been really turned on, all day, and it's gotten worse. Would you mind..." I was already on my back on the rug before she finished her sentence, and OMG she was so creamy and tasted fantastic. I love how when she queens me it lets her control exactly where and how hard I lick. I do my best at cunnilingus, but I'm not psychic, so it's better when she's in control. She likes it, too, and her two orgasms seemed most satisfactory.

Knowing it was my turn, I obeyed when she told me to lie down on the couch. Between her tongue and the feather she soon had me gasping and twitching, and it was amazing how my cock, trying its best to erect, filled that cage and parts of it puffed out the slots. It felt like it was on fire, and my writhing and moaning continued, even when she suddenly jumped up, exclaimed, "Oh goodness! I'd better check dinner!" and scampered into the kitchen.

As I lay on the couch, panting, savoring the ache of desire coursing through me, I realized that I had been smelling coq au vin, my favorite dish. When she called out, asking me to open the wine, I shook my head in wonder -- who was this wonderful, sexy woman? -- pulled on my boxers, and plodded out.

The kiss she gave me was fabulous, and I didn't mind when she worked my boxers off me. Especially after she said, "I love your body, Kurt, and want to see all of it."

Hey, it is a good body, if I do say so myself. Though my driver's license says I'm 5' 11" I might have lied by an inch. But the 165 pounds is just about right. I run, lift weights, and am a serious tennis player. I always feel my chances improve if I can get a tough match into a 3rd set.

The dinner was fantastic, and Liz had picked up flan from The Gray Goose for dessert. I'd been filling my cage to overflowing just from looking at her in that ruby red teddy, but when she slid her chair next to mine and started to feed me, my brain went woozy. Probably it was because she gave me my bites with the same aromatic fingers holding the spoon that had just played in her pussy. Her very wet pussy.

Once we'd "gone upstairs," Liz's euphemism for adjourning to the bedroom to have sex, she'd pushed me down on my back and started kissing her way down my body. I'd done that to her many times, and was thrilled at her reciprocation.

Once my constrained penis was bulging out the slits of its confinement again, Liz kept hold of my balls as she slid up and put her face close to mine. The coquette was back as she purred, "Kurt, darling, I'm going to release your big cock now. But first, tell me how you've been liking this so far. You know, having me be in charge and initiating sex."

I told the truth. "Liz, it's been wonderful. I've loved it."

Her giggle was so winning, and her hand on my testicles felt so good that I immediately agreed when she said, "I've been loving it, too. Now I'm going to give you an orgasm you'll never forget, but first I want to cuff your hands again. It'll make it all the better. OK?"

Sure, just get this show on the road.

Once my hands -- and feet, for good measure -- were restrained and my cock was free, Liz gave it special attention, giving it little kisses, actually petting it like it was a puppy. It felt fabulous to be free, and I surged quickly to the edge. When I was about to explode, she stopped and said, "Kurt, I want this one to be really special. I've heard about a neat thing to do. What do you say we try it?" Having been teased from morning till night, it was a no-brainer. Anything, just let's get to the orgasm part.

After my immediate, "Sure babe, whatever you want," Liz giggled gleefully as she popped up off the bed and disappeared. I felt a pang of trepidation when she dropped the emerald green box on the bed, reached into the nightstand, and took out the lube. "Kurt, you're going to want to see this," she said as she propped my head up on a pillow. The coquettish tone was back, with two shades of sultry.

Liz looked me in the eye and her lips formed a flirtatious circle as she drew out the suspense, slowly opening the box. I was rapt, mystified, and uncomprehending when she took out and showed me what looked something like a knitting needle. I heard my breath hiss in as I began to understand once she took the KY and lubed it up.

"Hey, Liz, baby, I don't think..."

"Oh shush, you big silly. You've introduced me to a lot of your toys haven't you?" She didn't wait for an answer. We both knew it was true. "You're not the only one who can buy stuff. Just relax. You're going to love it."

When she bent over me and took my prick in her hand, I had to admit that it felt amazing when she pressed her tongue into my slit. She kept it up, licking, twirling, flicking and only stopped when I was gasping and straining at my bonds.

"See. That feels good, doesn't it?" Again she didn't wait. "So will this, you'll see."

She stood my penis up and squirted a drop of lube on my opening. She looked me in the eye again and whispered, "Here goes, babe," as she pressed the tip into me.

My shuddering "Oooh," was involuntary, as was the louder one when she eased it further in, though just half an inch.

Liz giggled. It was still winning, but there was a lascivious edge to it. "Oh, this is fun!" she exclaimed as she withdrew it so only the tip was inside me. I gasped as she eased it back in, deeper this time, and I noticed how my body did its best to levitate off the mattress.

"Cool," she commented, almost to herself, as she withdrew it, giving it a couple twirls as she did.

My mind went away, transfixed by sensations I'd never had, and I just dumbly lay there watching as Liz slowly, relentlessly worked the whole thing down into my cock. Two millimeters in, one back, two in, one back, over and over. When it finally stopped, was fully inside me, she just left it there.

She clapped her hands in glee and exclaimed, "Kurt, you did it! You took the whole thing! I'm so proud of you. What do you think?"

"Gaaaww." Don't quote me on that, please. It's just hard to form words when you have a blazing hot poker stuck down your dick.

Liz's kiss was as sweet as our very first one had been so many years before, and held the same promise. I guess I felt a little proud, too, or at least happy that I'd pleased her. And that it was finally over. As I got used to the fiery feeling in my tube, my body gradually relaxed and I eased back down onto the mattress.

"How does it feel, babe? You seemed kind of tense as it went in." She kissed me again.

"It was amazing, like nothing I've ever felt."

"It's supposed to really stimulate your urethra, get it super tingling."

"Bingo. Mission accomplished."

"Then when you ejaculate, it's supposed to be, well, mind-blowing." She giggled and kissed me again.

My brain latched onto the word "ejaculate," eagerly bouncing it around in my head. The enticing echos were disrupted by her voice. "So, Kurt, are you ready?"

Oh shit. "Ready for what?"

"For me to fuck your penis, like you fuck my pussy."

Oh.

After she'd first twisted the sound -- I elevated off the bed again, higher this time -- she began cycling it slowly up and down, fully in and out, over and over.

Timeless minutes later, as I lay panting and writhing on the bed, she finally stopped, leaving it seated deep inside me. Her aroused face -- reaming my penis had obviously turned her on -- was so gorgeous as she loomed over me, kissed me and said, "OK, babe, that should be enough. Now, tell me how you'd like to come. Your choice, at least for the first one. Hands? Mouth? Pussy?"

"Aaagghhh!"

As the boiling, scorching gism scalded its way up my enflamed urethra in the most intense ejaculation of my life, the last thing I saw was Liz's face as she rode me, gazing avidly down on me, just before my eyes rolled back in my head, and the roar of the conflagration spiraling out from my blazing cock obliterated everything.

**

The Next Wednesday

"Ooh!"

I jumped when Liz snaked her fingers between my legs from behind and gave my balls a nice little caress. I'd been bending over the dishwasher, loading the dishes from dinner, and evidently she'd finished washing the pots and cooking utensils. And had a hand free. And my jewels were tantalizingly available, seeing as how, though Liz was dressed, I was nude. Except for my cage. As usual.

It had been yet another wonderful dinner. Liz had continued rearranging her clients so she'd be home to meet me at the door, and we'd again cooked together. It was very fun, truly enjoyable to work as a team trying new recipes, and I wondered why I had never joined in before.

I'd also never done any grocery shopping, but when she asked, and I realized that if I did it we'd get to the fun sooner, I tried it. And kind of liked it. Just as I'd felt good about myself when I'd helped Liz clean the house Sunday morning. It meant she'd be free to make love earlier, and the fabulous sex had just kept getting better. Same with making the bed and picking up my junk. I felt good after doing it, and it was clear that every time I did something new that pleased Liz, I got a nice reward.

After the sounding made for the most electrifying, mind-blowing orgasm ever, the next two last Friday night had been glorious. Not as explosive, but the first grew ardent, then truly passionate, while the next stayed languid, lazy and sweet as we just lolled in our glorious sexual haze. Liz lay on top of me, and we both eventually came just from her doing her Kegels.

I was getting to like how she made a cute ritual out of always cuffing me before taking off my cage. She said that, because I was SO big and strong she just had to restrain me. Because the sex was so fantastic I didn't mind. She'd sounded me again on Sunday, then again last night, and it totally made for some unbelievable orgasms.

It had been the best weekend of my life, even topping our honeymoon, and I felt there was a new, fresh intimacy between us that was better than ever. We did so much together, cooking, chores, Netflix, and sex. We also talked about everything, and I came to see for the first time how my way of dividing the work needing to be done in our marriage hadn't really been equal.

I'd always thought it a natural division of labor -- I took care of the outside of the home, she the inside -- but, as the homeowner's association mowed the grass, repaired and painted the building, I realized that all I'd done was put gas in the cars and take them in for service.

I found myself awaking each morning feeling wonderful. Knowing that Liz would tease me, uncage me, get me off, then titillate me all day. We'd cook together and take our time over a great dinner, then have sex all night. It was total bliss, and though there were some inconveniences, like having to use a stall every time I needed to piss so that no one at an adjoining urinal could see my cage, overall I was happier than ever.

**

Tuesday, 6 Days Later

I couldn't put my finger on what it was, but something was different. A slightly peculiar taste, maybe. I ignored it, and continued working my tongue into all the crevices of Liz's vulva. I was doing everything right, just what she'd told me for years that she likes best, but something seemed to be holding her back. Still, she was producing a lot of cream, which I've always loved. I let her hear me slurp to tell her how much I was enjoying it.

As I licked away, my mind roamed. It wasn't just her pussy that was a little different, it was Liz in general. It was subtle, but she seemed distracted, often lost in thought. When I'd asked her about it -- both why she seemed remote and less into having orgasms -- she'd laughed, called me a silly boy, and said it was just her. Didn't I know by now that she sometimes ran hot and cold on sex?

I had to admit that she was right. Often after really fantastic sex, when she'd had a lot of wine and become truly uninhibited, wild, even wanton, the next days she would be almost cold, cool and distant, as if atoning for letting herself go.

Though less interested in her own orgasms, she'd continued being wonderful with mine. She'd sounded me again on Sunday, and, after doing what she had before, she graduated me to a slightly thicker rod. It was so intense again that my eyes glazed over, and I was puzzled the one time I was able to focus and saw how her face was strangely unaffected, cool, almost clinical. Lost in thought.

The next morning she told me to remember her sounding me every time I felt the tingle as I urinated, and she caressed my balls during our morning farewell kiss, which was more of a peck than a passionate cock-and-hair-raising experience. She still texted me at random times during the workday, instructing me to go to the restroom stall and call her. And do whatever she told me.

We were still cooking together, but, as she had to catch up on her clinical notes -- she'd been stealing time away so we could be together -- I'd taken to washing the pots and pans in addition to loading the dishwasher. Liz seemed to appreciate it, as she did now that I was doing all the shopping.

I'd had the wackiest dream -- something about frogs -- and texted her when I saw some frozen legs in the supermarket. She'd texted back that she heard they tasted like chicken, but she'd actually prefer real chicken. Smiley face. Something jogged my memory about how hard it was to cook a live frog, but I focused on completing my list. I needed to grab some zucchini and get home so I could do the prep before we cooked together.

Probably because our sex was cooling off a little -- it had been so intensely hot that it almost had to -- I found I wasn't as obsessed by it as usual. Which was good, as I began to catch up on all the work I'd been unable to focus on during the past week.

As I continued my cunnilingus, adding finger probes into Liz's vagina and anus, I had the oddest feeling. My dick was relaxing, wasn't pressing on the cage as usual when I was eating her. Though totally unlike me, I reasoned that it had been a long session, my neck was cramped, my jaw and tongue were tired, and it seemed that Liz just wasn't getting anywhere.

She finally pulled me up, kissed me, and murmured, "Thanks, babe, but for some reason I'm just not into it tonight. Here, lie back, I'll put on your cuffs and take off the cage. Though I might not get off, I'd like to feel your cock inside my pussy."

I have to admit that I was looking forward to the time when I wouldn't be restrained and could use my hands on Liz while we made love. She'd initially said that the caging would be for a short duration, like a course of medicine, and when I'd asked just yesterday, she'd said things were going really well, and if that continued, she thought by next week things could go back to normal. Well, the new normal, but that I'd be free. Uncaged.

"Whoa, Kurt, that's interesting. What's up, or rather, what's not up?"

I didn't need to ask what she meant, as she was holding my limp penis in her hand. "What's going on, Kurt? Damn, aren't you finding me attractive? Not sexy anymore?"