Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was shuddering from the recoil of the first explosive shoot of semen, I felt Liz tremble. And heard her suppressed gasp. Liz was actually COMING, orgasming, from my reaming her ass, no doubt helped by my fingering her clit.

Fevered, uncontrollable gasps and wheezes were wrenched from my throat as her contracting sphincter and rectum took charge, triggering spasmodic ejaculations, over and over and over. Even when my spews began to wane, when I had no more juice to eject, her sleeve kept at me and my cock obeyed, burgeoning and shuddering, firing excruciating blanks. My mind went numb, focused solely on the burn in my tool.

Darkness.

"Kurt, are you all right? Please get off. You're crushing me."

Liz's entreaty brought me back to consciousness, and I felt my penis, softening inside her, slip out when her natural tightness ejected it. As I rolled off her, I kissed her shoulder and wondered how I would ever be able to come again, fulfilling my vow to take all three of her holes.

"Untie me, Kurt. Please?"

Realizing that I was just too drained, too spent and exhausted to continue, I did. I'd complete the third leg of my Iron Man trifecta tomorrow when I'd recharged.

Once freed, Liz took me into her arms, guided my head down onto her shoulder, and began making that irresistible sound that was so close to purring. I was stunned and delighted by her reaction. I'd feared she'd be very mad at being spanked and dominated. As she stroked my back, soothing me, lulling me, I savored the aftershocks of bliss sparking through me. I thought of how we'd continue tomorrow. Her warm breath was so soft on my cheek and I...

**

Wha...?

The dream was a horrible nightmare. A fiend, huge, gruesome, red eyes dripping blood, had been hacking at my guts. With a flaming battle-axe. He'd whack me, twist the burning blade deep inside me, and laugh ghoulishly at my writhing and moaning. As he withdrew it, rearing back to slam it into me again, I instinctively tried to double up, to protect my innards. But I couldn't. Looking down, I saw my ankles were in shackles, and, when I tried to pull my arms down to protect my middle, the feel of cold steel on my wrists woke me up.

I started, realizing that I must have dozed. How did I get on my back, and... WTF! My wrists were cuffed. Liz must have put them on me while I slept and also tied my ankles. Realizing I was spread-eagled on the mattress, the residual feeling of dread from the dream rekindled, stewing in the pit of my stomach.

Liz skipped into the room humming a little tune to herself -- was It Proud Mary? -- then said, "Oh, so you're finally awake. Did you have a nice nap? It's time for the fun to continue." With that she sat on the side of the bed and slipped a blindfold over my eyes.

I felt wetness on my privates.

Between choruses of Mary, she murmured, seemingly to herself, "We need to get you cleaned up before we can continue." I felt just the slightest stirring in my penis from the contact with the washcloth and wondered what she had in mind.

"Open your mouth, babe." I did. "Drink." I felt the edge of a glass on my lower lip and sipped what turned out to be champagne. Though it tasted a little different from being open for an hour -- maybe just flat? -- I was thirsty and kept sipping until the glass was empty.

"Kurt, we need to talk."

Oh boy.

"Your spanking me, abusing me really, was far beyond what is acceptable for civilized married people who love each other. Even though I did enjoy the eventual sex, the pain was awful, really severe, and it is really deplorable that you had so little regard for me that you purposely hurt me. We need to discuss how you can make it up to me."

"Now wait, Liz, it wasn't..." My objection was stifled by the feel of her damp fingers encircling and caressing my cock.

"Does that feel nice? You seem to like it." Her fingers had always had a way with me.

"Yeah, it feels wonderful."

"Good. By the way, there was a ton of Viagra dissolved in the champagne, and you will soon have an erection. It will last for a very long time, so if you need to urinate, you'd better do it now. Do you need to?"

I nodded, hoping that she'd release me. Once she did, as I'm bigger and much stronger, I could regain control. I sighed in resignation when her fingers grabbed my dick and pulled it to the side.

"Go ahead."

I did, but with some difficulty, as something, maybe the Viagra, maybe the quirky situation, maybe the feel of her fingers on my penis, had already piqued its interest and it was firming up. She bent it to the side, I forced the liquid out, she left, and I heard the toilet flush.

Liz came back from the bathroom and proceeded to destroy me. Sweetly and softly, but surely. She said nothing, not a thing, but I felt the bed compress as she sat next to my hips. The warmth of her lips was soothing, but when she began sucking my dick into her, then relaxing, then sucking again, cycling my limp penis in and out, over and over, soothing changed to stimulating, and, even though I'd come twice, massively, my tool began to erect.

"If this is punishment, bring it on," I thought to myself as her hand held me by the shaft and her tongue, prickly as a cat's, licked the special spot where the shaft meets the head. As she knew they would, her licks became irresistible, and soon I began to feel tingling in my testes as they warped into hyperdrive, manufacturing new semen to eject.

That fresh gism began to boil inside me and started scorching its way up my pole. Just as it reached the launching pad, when another lick would complete the countdown, I began to perceive her plan when my eager, throbbing cock suddenly found itself twitching midair, alone, abandoned, with no friendly tongue or fingers keeping it company.

As the molten fluid trembled, churned, then began to cool and recede, Liz ominously said, "One."

I had 700s on my math SATs, so, as my body writhed and twitched, my mind computed. A "one" implied there would be a "two," maybe more. The beginning of a sequence. My heart sank, but my dick throbbed as I began to perceive the form of Liz's revenge.

But I had no idea.

After edge number 2 she added the Masters and Johnson squeeze technique to rein me in, pull me back. When she announced number 3, she added, "Only 17 to go. Matching the number of times you paddled me."

After 4 she just used one moistened fingertip, maddeningly slowly, relentlessly teasing my special spot, and by number 5 my consciousness was totally consumed by the fire in my cock and balls.

On the long buildup to the 6th edge Liz said, "Kurt, it was bad how you hurt me tonight. Worse, you planned it, then did it, even though you knew it was painful, saw me actually cry. You need to apologize."

I did.

But Liz said she didn't believe it. I kept trying to make each successive attempt better, more truly heartfelt, and began to actually mean it. I'd been convinced that, just as when I first introduced vibrators, gentle bondage, and anal intercourse into our sex lives, that Liz would end up really enjoying being spanked. Just as she had with the other innovations.

But when she kept insisting that I wasn't sincere, that her pain had been real and very serious, not at all fun, and that I'd been so caught up in my fantasy of domination that I'd been oblivious to her well-being, I began to see that she was right. And I was sorry. Truly.

Somewhere in the fog of innumerable edges I finally gasped, "Liz, please. Please! Take off my blindfold. Look in my eyes and you'll see how sorry I am." When she did, I just told the truth. "Liz, I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'll never do it again. Ever. I'll do whatever you want, whatever you say, just please..."

Her hands on my cheeks and her lips on mine were unbelievably sweet. The love for her that effervesced up from my core flooded over me and was totally overwhelming.

However, when she wrapped her hand around the head of my dick and squeezed, pulling me away from the edge, I knew my punishment wasn't over. But I was so entranced -- who was this sexy siren, and what had she done with my wife? -- that I didn't care.

As she worked me up to edge 8, she started a conversation. It wasn't fair, not at all, as my mind was completely gone, my brain having relocated to my other head.

"Let's talk about tonight. You knew I was exhausted right?"

"Well, no, I don't think so..."

"But I told you last weekend, and many other times since, how having lots of new clients increased my workload. And you knew that I stayed up until 2 last night to catch up writing the synopses of their sessions. Didn't you?"

Shit; she had told me. "OK, but there was a table available at our favorite restaurant and I wanted..."

"Kurt, isn't it YOUR favorite restaurant? You know I prefer the seafood place on 7th Street."

Well, maybe... "But you love to dance, and I was able to get us in to that new club that's all the rage. It was not easy and wasn't the band great? It's our favorite."

"Kurt, it's YOUR favorite band and type of music. You know I prefer salsa."

"But the rose! Surely you realize that it was thoughtful, that I..."

"Every time, every SINGLE time you've given me a rose you've pressured me to let you fuck me exactly how you wanted that night. There's always been a quid pro quo: I get a rose, you get to do whatever you want to me. Just like tonight."

Shit! "But Liz, at least you know I tried, made plans..." My thought was obliterated by the throb in my penis from her wondrous touch. I found I was having trouble even comprehending her words, as her fingers were so enticing. She had me so close.

"Really? Oh, sure, you made plans. You knew I was dead tired, but still arranged a long leisurely evening at your favorite restaurant, then dancing to your favorite band, and kept us there forever. You know that I tried. After you asked, I did stay a whole extra hour, but still you weren't ready to leave."

Damn. OK, so she did stay longer, but it was more like 45 minutes. I was about to say something but my back jackknifed into an arch and my butt clenched as the boiling semen inside me began to surge up my cock.

"And when I asked you if we could leave, you got all disappointed, like a hurt little boy, and then got mad at me for spoiling your night. Isn't that right?"

Her hands left me dangling once again. When the gism had begun to cool, she squeezed my dick, pulling me back. My frazzled mind, incapable of artifice, just told the truth. "Damn, Liz, I guess you're right. I'm sorry."

I'd expected some credit for my confession, but instead was rocked by a new attack. "Kurt, the truth is that you wanted me to have to ask you to leave. You wanted to get mad at me. Isn't that right?"

"Huh?" Maybe if her hands had stayed off my penis I could have said something cogent.

"You wanted me to end our evening so you could justify spanking me. Isn't that right?"

Shit! I never should have married a freaking psychologist! Especially one who could read my mind better than I could. My brain was reeling, both from the burn in my groin and the realization of the truth, and I struggled to find words.

"Come on, Kurt. You know it's true. Now just admit it and we can move on."

I felt true regret when I confessed that I actually had arranged things so she'd end our evening and I could punish her. Having confessed the worst, I believed we'd achieved resolution, moved to another level in our relationship

So wrong. Liz's inquisition continued.

"You really did hurt me when you spanked me."

Damn. We'd covered this. "I thought it would be erotic. I'm sorry." I was.

"It was really painful, especially how you didn't listen, didn't stop, even when I started to cry."

Shit. "Liz, I truly am sorry. Please forgive me."

"You've really hurt me in other ways, too."

Double shit. "I'm really sorry..."

"You don't even know how, do you?"

Nailed. "Well, I..."

"Always when we've had sex, you've been in complete control. Like tonight, when you just tied me up and did exactly what you wanted. It's just so typical of you. Sure, you've learned to use your tongue, fingers and machines to get me off, too, and I have enjoyed how you've incorporated new things into our sex life, but it's always been about you. What you want, when you want it."

"I really thought you liked it, liked sex, and that our sex life was fine."

"Of course you did. It was perfect. For you. You got what you wanted, how you wanted it, and when you wanted it."

Triple shit. She was right. Well, basically. "I'm sorry again, Liz. I'll try to do better..."

"Do you really want to try?"

I did. I was enthralled by this different side of my wife, the assertive one who had taken control and teased my cock until I couldn't stand it. I liked this Liz. A lot. "Yes, I really do."

"I have an idea how you can make it all up to me. Want to try it?"

Hmm. I wished I could actually think, but her fingers on my special spot were too distracting. "Well, sure, I guess..."

Liz's voice changed, became lighter, coquettish. "Here's my idea. I think we should try letting me control everything about our sex life. Just for a while. I promise that you'll love it, and it will only be for a short time. It'll be like how we take a course of antibiotics when we're sick. After a week or two we're all better, cured. Then we'll go on as before, but our sex will be much better. I'm certain. Here's a little taste of what that will be like."

Her lips on mine, conveying her forgiveness, were sweeter than anything I'd ever experienced. Until those lips surrounded my penis. As she traversed the first four inches I was transported. She was so gentle, so loving. But her tongue was so insistent. The seething mass of cum, which had been teased up and down my pole endlessly, boiled ever hotter, knowing it would finally be released.

Though my mind went numb with the ecstasy, I knew it was my best orgasm, ever. It still would have been, even if she hadn't topped it off by wringing every last drop out of my balls with one hand, while a finger of the other reamed my ass, all right at showtime.

When the shrapnel shards from the top of my exploded skull eventually reassembled and it settled back down onto the top of my head, Liz kissed me and said, "Hmm. That seemed like a good one, and completed your 'come in each of my holes' trifecta. It was fun. I liked it. Did you, Kurt?"

Though still without a brain, I was able to stammer, "Oh, God yes, Liz. It was fantastic."

As my panting and twitching from the aftershocks of the massive orgasm gradually abated, my haze was again penetrated by Liz's voice."So Kurt, do you see how letting me control our sex life -- just for a while, like taking some medicine -- might be wonderful? I promise it will be."

Maybe I would have been more hesitant, but the way her fingers were rolling the head of my cock back and forth felt really nice, and, well, what the hell. That orgasm had been most excellent. "Sure. Let's try it."

"I'll be right back."

I was about to ask Liz to undo the cuffs and ties, but she popped up and disappeared so quickly I just lay back and relaxed, wondering what she might have in mind.

Liz was humming Proud Mary again as she returned from her walk-in closet, and I couldn't make out what she had in her hand. My sense of trepidation grew as she sat on the bed beside my hips. The polycarbonate ring she held was hinged at one end, and she opened it, lifted my testes, and put the hinge under them. As she closed the circle, tucking my penis inside, I said, "Whoa, I don't think..." but she moved with such alacrity that the words caught in my throat as she inserted the post through the holes in both ends, fastening them together. It now encircled the stem of my cock and ball sac.

"There. Almost done, baby," Liz said as she reached for the next piece.

Now certain what it was -- it was shaped like a small, limp dick -- the feeling of dread that had been edging into me spiked to true alarm. My voice quavered in trepidation. "No, Liz! This can't happen!" I pulled madly against the cuffs, lurching about, kicking against the ties on my ankles.

Liz just sat back and watched, waiting. Eventually I got tired and lay still, but as soon as she reached for my dick I started flailing again. "Kurt, you may as well accept it. This is going to happen. It won't be bad, I promise."

"Please, Liz, don't do this. We can try it your way, having you in charge of our sex life, but we don't need this."

"Kurt, tonight you purposely hurt me, by spanking me, by fucking me brutally in the ass, and by biting me. I can't trust you. It's that simple."

"But now I see I was wrong. I promise I'll be different."

"Words are cheap. This is how I can be sure that I'll be in control. There's no other way."

She reached for my penis again, and, even though I thrashed to and fro, she was successful in rubbing KY on it. She picked up the cage and showed it to me. "It's going on, Kurt. I can wait all night until you get so tired that you can't avoid it anymore. Now, just lie still."

I finally realized she was right. I was tied so securely that I couldn't escape, and she was absolutely determined. As a last resort, I tried to distract her. "Where did you get this thing, anyway?"

"I've been doing some research on the internet. There's a great site that suggests solutions for women whose husbands are selfish and domineering. They sell these."

"But you never told me. You certainly never mentioned this when we were talking about you taking the lead in our sex life. You misled me, lied to me. You made plans and deceived me, weren't honest at all."

"Duh, Kurt. Did you tell me anything about your plan to spank me so hard I cried then brutally fuck my ass?"

"Well no, but that's different."

"No, it's not. You made a secret plan to tie me up so you could do what you wanted. Then you did it. I made a plan to control you, and now I will. Tit for tat. What's good for the goose. So, here goes..."

"Liz, no! Wait! I don't think this..."


"Oh, just be quiet, you big silly. We agreed on this, trying something new, didn't we?" Her rolling the head of my penis to and fro had been stimulating, and I'd achieved a half-mast erection. The psychological impact of this new development took care of that, though, and even when she rubbed fresh KY on me, I stayed flaccid.

I watched aghast as my slick cock slid into the cage easily, and Liz quickly inserted the post from the ball ring through the hole at the base. After threading the shank of the padlock through it, Liz looked me in the eye.

"Well Kurt, welcome to your new life." The click as the padlock closed was soft, but as ominous as the snick at the release of a guillotine's blade.

**

Friday AM, The Next Day

"Wait, Kurt! Hold on, just a second!"

My hand froze on the doorknob to the garage. I was on my way out to the car so I'd be plenty early for my 9 AM meeting, but Liz's voice stopped me cold.

God! It was the best goodbye kiss she'd ever given me. Warm and affectionate, but when her tongue went everywhere, asking questions, and mine answered, it got hot. Very hot. I could feel my cock, my caged cock, pushing against the polycarbonate, even before her hand began caressing my crotch.

I froze, enthralled, as she unzipped me, guided my restrained, striving penis out between the folds of my boxers, and sunk to her knees. And began to lick me. The cage had large slits along the top and sides, and an open circle at the tip so I could urinate. Liz traced the edges of every opening, and OMG was it amazing! Even before she started to massage my balls. As my mind was consumed by the glorious feelings, it flashed back to early this morning, when Liz's sweet voice awoke me.

"How was it, dear?"

I woke up confused, but when I felt the cage constraining my morning wood, everything came flooding back. Liz repeated her question and I realized she was asking about my dick. "OK, I guess, but I'd really rather..."