Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally flummoxed. I'd been feeling really tired lately, and maybe the whole new situation had affected me. But I'd never had any problem getting erections. Quite the opposite in fact, often having to shield my crotch when my cock decided to get hard at inappropriate times. "No, it's not that at all, Liz. You're gorgeous, and what you've been doing to me is so hot. IDK, maybe I'm just tired or something."

An intense pang of concern and shame coursed through me at seeing the look of distress on Liz's face as she bent over me and begin her expert fellatio. My penis stayed reluctant at first, but when she clasped her finger and thumb around my base and squeezed, I could feel the blood push up into the head, and when she licked that special spot where my shaft and head meet, I got pretty hard and she quickly mounted up.

It was a mellow orgasm. Liz's vagina coddled me gently, almost loosely as she rode up and down. I guess because she wasn't aroused, it didn't grip me as tightly as usual, but it felt marvelous, seeming to just feather over me, and when she told me to, I came for her.

**

Wednesday, The Next Day

"Fuck! Shit! Piss! What the hell is wrong with me!" I screamed to myself as my cock -- my limp, floppy cock -- just refused to get hard. Even though Liz, bless her, was performing magic with her mouth. As she worked on me, massaging my balls and rolling my limp wiener around in her mouth, I remembered the past 24 hours. In excruciating detail.

This morning Liz had again seemed oddly distant, somehow different. She toyed with my morning wood as always, cuffed me, took off the cage, and did her best. I sure don't know what's wrong, but at least eventually I was able to get just hard enough that her expert handjob did the trick.

When I'd volunteered to get her off, she'd demurred, saying she had to get going early to meet a new client. Could I just get up and make her some scrambled eggs and bacon while she showered? Since she left for work first, our habitual sexy goodbye at the door was different, but I liked her new assignment for me. I was to go to a stall at 10 sharp and pretend that she was calling me. And then to do whatever I imagined she would ask me to do. Our kiss was sweet but short as she had to run, but, at 10 I did as she asked. As always.

Then tonight things were again different. She was late getting home and, as she rushed upstairs, she told me to keep cooking, that she absolutely needed a shower. Liz must have had a rough session or two, as she was quite disheveled and her hair was mussed.

When I'd cleaned up after dinner, she needed to do the write-ups of her sessions that day, so I got on the computer and reviewed some stock and bond forecasts. She held my hand when we finally went upstairs, and it was nice.

She still wasn't interested in me giving her orgasms, but there was a glint in her eye, and she told me that she'd been looking forward to trying something new. Something special. I was intrigued and excited -- it was frankly the most interest she'd shown in sex for days -- and I was up for anything.

But no, damn it! My penis just wouldn't get hard. She fondled and licked it like the night before, but this time no matter what Liz did -- and she tried everything -- nothing worked. She told me that she was really disappointed, very hurt that I didn't find her attractive enough to even get an erection, and then started bringing up other times I'd hurt her.

Now, I'd previously admitted both to her and myself that I'd been a very self-centered lover for most of our relationship, but I had just been oblivious to how much I'd hurt her by only focusing on myself. She'd been telling me about those occasions for a week now, and I really wished I could go back in time and behave differently. I'd apologized for each instance she'd brought up, and the sex afterward was great. Make-up sex always is.

But tonight she seemed more distant, injured, even angry, and when I couldn't get it up she used the word. I think it was because she was so upset, and, of course, it was true. But fuck that "sticks and stones" bullshit. "Impotent" stung, badly, and didn't get any better the more she said it.

"Since you're impotent tonight, Kurt, I'm just going to lock your cock up again. Maybe tomorrow, after we've both had a good night's sleep, things will be back to normal."

Sure. Please, God.

**

Friday, 2 Days Later

God, he was big!

In every way, but especially his cock. From my vantage point lying on the floor, I had a perfect view as he cycled it slowly in and out of my wife's pussy. Her labia were stretched so tight they clung to his penis like they were glued to it, and his monster dick seemed to drag her whole vagina out every time he withdrew. Then her entire pudendum was stuffed up inside her as he pushed back in.

Such extreme displacement of her vulva had to be painful, but Liz's ecstatic cries made it clear she wasn't being hurt. Just fucked.

Massively.

It was Friday night, and, as the week had worn on, everything had continued going to hell. I'd been trying to do more and more to please Liz, but nothing seemed to work. Worse, the issue with me not being able to get hard had worsened. It had been particularly bad tonight. After she'd cuffed and uncaged me, she did her best to get me up, but my goddamned prick just lay there. Limp and worthless. As always, I was nude and Liz was dressed, in a tight t-shirt and gym shorts. I could see she wore no bra, and knew from how the shorts clung to her ass that she didn't have on panties. Very hot. But her seductive appearance had no effect on my penis.

And Liz was even more upset about it tonight. My impotence. The word stung, especially how she almost snarled as she mouthed it. She kept saying that she couldn't understand. Why didn't I find her sexy anymore? She tried to fight back the tears, but couldn't, and I just wanted to curl up and die. She put me back in the cage, uncuffed me, and I followed her out to the couch. Liz started talking in between sobs, and everything just got worse and worse.

"Do you see how unequal our relationship was? How much more I was doing to keep us together than you?"

"Yes, Liz, and I'm so sorry. I've been apologizing for those things, and trying to change, to make it up to you, haven't I?"

"Well, yes, and I appreciate that. But we haven't dealt with the most severe time you hurt me, have we?"

"Uh..."

"You don't even know, do you!" Her tone was truly injured, intensely bitter. I was mystified until she continued, "I mean your affair with Tricia."

Goddamn it! How did she find out?

It wasn't my fault. Really. Tricia had come on to me. Well, it does take two... But she was so hot and eager. Completely available. So, given the opportunity, I scratched that 7-year itch. Quite a few times. I was about to mumble something, a pathetic defense no doubt, but Liz cut me off.

"Of course I knew, you bastard! It hurt me so much, Kurt. Really to my core. Especially how that bitch came to my office and gloated when she told me."

Shit! I hadn't know Tricia had done that. Damn her!

When I couldn't think of a thing to say, Liz continued. "It's part of why I bought the cage, to make sure you weren't screwing her anymore. I just couldn't continue like we were."

"God, Liz, I'm so, so sorry. What can I do..."

"There's NOTHING you can do! Not one fucking thing! The damage is done."

Seething silence.

"There's nothing YOU can do, but I did something."

Oh shit. "What's that?" I asked meekly, hopefully, but the feeling of impending doom was overwhelming.

"I decided that what's good for the gander is good for the goose."

No! Not that. "Huh?"

"I've been having an affair."

Though I suddenly felt totally numb, my mind did flash on how her pussy had been tasting different -- I supposed she'd been douching -- and hadn't been as tight. As the silence became intolerable, I couldn't help myself. "Shit. With whom?"

"No one you know."

"How'd you find him?"

"Hah, like you care! On the internet, stupid. You can find anything there. Anything you want."

Her inflection at the end, emphasizing "want" made it clear what she had wanted. "Damn, Liz, I'm so very sorry..."

"Too late for that, Kurt. And, though you don't know him, you're going to meet him."

WTF! "NO! I don't want to! Please don't..."

"It's not up to you, Kurt. Bull," she giggled, "may not be his real name, but OMG! It's SO appropriate! He is TOTALLY hung. Anyway, he's tired of us having to sneak around and only having sex during the day. He wants things to be more in the open so he's coming here tonight. To fuck me. You better get up and put on a robe. He'll be here any minute."

I was reeling in shock. There was simply no way, NO WAY! that this could be happening. My mind raced feverishly, planning what to say to Liz, how to convince her that this was all wrong, was a disaster in the making. The loud knock on the door collapsed my imagined rebuttals like a house of cards. And terrified me.

"Don't answer it Liz, please! Don't do this!"

"I'm going to. Unless you want to be naked, you'd better hustle."

Aghast, I leapt up and dashed to our room, threw on my robe and was looking around unsuccessfully for a weapon, something, anything, and planning what I'd say to the asshole to get him to leave.

Just as I returned to the living room, empty handed, Liz opened the door. A giant stepped in. A flat-out gorgeous giant. Seriously. 6 feet 4 minimum, 230 pounds, and God, what a specimen. Maybe mid-30s, he obviously spent hours every day in the weight room, and moved with the fluid grace of a natural athlete. His short curly black hair was the same shade as his carefully groomed 3-day beard, and his black eyes got bigger as he took in Liz's sexy outfit. His too-full sensuous lips broke into a smile and he said, "Hi, baby," as he picked her up like she was a doll. And kissed her.

My fingers twitched, wishing they were wrapped around my softball bat, as his hands slid down Liz's back, cupped her ass, and one began working its way between her thighs. Liz made it easier for him by wrapping her legs around him, and I felt nauseous when his hand wormed its way inside the leg of her shorts. Into her pussy.

I was devastated, by this horrible situation, but more so by Liz's avid moans and whimpers prompted by his fingers diddling her. She seemed to be trying to devour his lips, and her hands reached down inside the waist of his jeans and began massaging his ass.

I swallowed hard, forcing back down the enraged bile rising in my throat as I stepped forward. This had to stop!

Bull saw me move out of the corner of his eye, broke off their kiss, and eased Liz to the floor. His face lit up into a warm, friendly smile as he extended his hand and walked towards me.

"Hey there. You must be Kurt. I'm really sorry about this -- it's got to be an awful shock -- but there's no reason the two of us can't get along. We are both into Lizzy, aren't we?"

I was totally confused, flustered, enraged, discombobulated, and reverted to habit. And shook his hand. Bull's smile thinned as his huge paw enveloped mine, then became cruel as he increased the pressure. The pain as he rolled my crushed knuckles against each other was wicked, but nothing compared to when his other hand lashed out, faster than I would have believed possible, and his fist buried itself deep in my guts.

My eyes lost focus as the bolts of agony exploded in my head, and Bull released my hand as I fell. I couldn't breathe and was curling into a ball, coddling my injured midsection when he leapt on me, forced me onto my back and hit me again.

My hands, futilely trying to protect my midsection, were wrenched from my belly as Bull's knees landed on my hips, pinning them. He forced my arms up, over my head, and held both my wrists captive in one hand. His voice was calm, almost amused. "Open your eyes, Kurt. We need to have a little talk."

When I didn't, his free hand hit me in the guts again. Softly, just a warning. I gasped for breath as I opened my eyes.

"Good. Now Kurt, you need to listen, and listen good. Liz and I are together now. Understand?" When I remained mute, I got another measured blow to my stomach.

"God, please don't do this. There's no reason..." The next blow to my midsection wasn't quite as soft, and when it drove the air from me, I huffed and writhed trying to breathe.

"Let's try this again. Liz and I are together. Understand?"

My brain was numbed by pain, and my tongue felt swollen, but I mumbled yes.

"Good. Now, I know this isn't easy for you, but I don't give a shit. What you need to do is to promise me -- and you better mean it -- that you aren't going to make any trouble. Do you understand?"

I did, totally. And I knew I'd have to go along until I got my strength back and could get to my bat. Or call the cops. Or something. I nodded.

"No, Kurt, you have to say it, say that you won't try to rebel, to get away, or do anything that I don't tell you to do. Do you understand? Tell me."

God, the pain was brutal, and I knew that I'd find a way to beat this guy, but I'd have to go along in the meantime. I swallowed twice, then croaked, "Yeah, I get it. If I try anything you'll beat the crap out of me, so I won't." There. Satisfied?

"I don't believe you, Kurt, so here's what's going to happen. I'm going to beat you up, real bad, but only in your guts, so it won't show. And don't worry, I've been trained just how hard I can hit you without doing irreparable damage. But you need to know that I am serious. Ready?"

I certainly wasn't, not at all. Bull shifted, jerking my arms higher, trapping my thighs under his knee, and leaning to one side, giving his right arm free range. It was beyond excruciating, but between the lightening flashes exploding in my brain I was able to perceive that Bull was hitting me in a pattern, each new blow landing an inch from the last, blanketing my abdomen.

Cold water splashing on my face brought me out of my stupor. When my eyes cracked open I saw Bull hand the cup to Liz, then ball his fist again and drive it into me. Over the raging inferno blasting in my ears I was just able to hear Liz's voice.

"Bull, please stop. You said you'd only hurt him a little. It looks like he's had enough."

"Okay, anything for you, babe." Bull sounded cheerful. As he got off me, the last punch was the hardest, and it was all I could do to suppress the vomit surging up my throat. When my tortured eyes flashed open, I was dismayed to see Liz pulling off her shorts, finishing undressing.

I was reeling from the waves of fire raging out from my midsection, and barely able to breathe. But like how people in cars passing a horrible accident can't keep from looking, my eyes couldn't leave the carnage happening in front of me, and I numbly watched Bull remove his pants and shirt. I had to suppress the urge to barf again when Liz slid to her knees and took Bull's massive cock in her hands, forcing it into her mouth. I closed my eyes.

But I couldn't close my ears. The slurping filled the room, but stopped abruptly.

My mystification over why Bull had pulled me closer to the couch and turned me sideways vanished when he said to Liz, "I had to arrange him so he'd have a better view. Come here and see how much of my cock you can get into that cute, dainty little mouth of yours." Her giggle was soft and girlish, and cut though me like a knife.

I again shut my eyes, but still couldn't shut my ears. Liz had never eaten me like that. It sounded like a starving lioness lapping at the blood pool of a dying antelope, and she gasped for breath between voracious gulps.

"Open your eyes, cuckold. I want you to see this."

When I didn't, he added, "Don't make me come over there. I won't be as gentle as before if I have to." Everything hurt so badly that the idea of being hit again was unthinkable. I pried my eyes open, determined to look anywhere except at Liz and Bull.

But motion is a magnet for the eyes, and I just couldn't help but watch as Bull moved Liz to the side and pulled her hair out of the way just like they do in the porn films. To give me a great view. Liz was very enthusiastic, and I tried to keep my eyes on her lips as they cycled up and down that huge prick. But I couldn't. As consciousness faded, Bull's self-satisfied smirk cemented my resolve. I didn't know how, but I was going to kill him.

Being jostled and dragged woke me up. After Bull pulled me even closer, he went back to the couch and Liz started to fellate him again. "That feels wonderful babe, but I think cucky down there wants to see me fuck you. Sound good?" He pulled Liz up, she put her feet on the couch on either side of him, took his cock in her hand, put that monster at her entrance, and eased down. She whimpered and gasped as she worked it in, and finally cried, "God, you're just too big, so huge!"

Bull began to screw her, and each of Liz's ecstatic exclamations felt a fresh wound. The lacerations just kept coming.

Like Liz. Climaxing, time after screaming, shaking, delirious time.

Bull evidently had great control of his apparatus, and he pistoned that huge pole in and out of Liz's pussy over and over, for so long, that she finally just collapsed onto him like a wet dishrag. He picked her up, holding her fast to him so they stayed joined, and put her on her back on the couch.

He looked down at me, smiled, and said, "Enjoying the show, cuck? Once I finally finish you'll get to clean up the mess."

I felt certain that Liz's delighted peals of laughter when he said that would be the coup de grâce, would kill me, but when Bull started fucking her again, and her fervent euphoric cries began anew, I realized I wasn't dead. Hadn't reached the nadir. Yet. When she began thrashing under him, squealing and crying out uncontrollably, I felt a wave of nausea sweep over me, and I reeled, spinning into the welcome darkness.

**

The Following Wednesday Night.

I awoke in a panic. "No! Please don't hit me! Not again..."

Having been beaten so often, so thoroughly, when I felt hands on my head in the dead of night, I naturally recoiled, and began my usual excessive whimpering, blubbering and begging. Being purposely as obsequious as possible. The handcuff, firmly chaining my left wrist to the headboard, bit into me as I cringed, trying to ball up, to protect my vitals.

"Kurt, it's me, Liz! I'm so sorry. Bull told me everything was going to be fine. He never told me... Oh damn..." Liz's voice dissolved into silent weeping as sobs wracked her body. She pulled me to her, coddling my head to her shoulder, kissing my forehead. My frazzled mind, anguished and aghast at all that had happened, drifted back, remembering it all.

It was Wednesday night. Bull had arrived last Friday, and now was in total control. After beating me senseless and fucking Liz, he had taken my phone, my clothes, had Liz keep me caged, and began cuffing me to the bed in our guest room at night.

Each day I roamed about the house naked doing my chores. Bull teased me incessantly. Every time he saw me he would fake a punch to my stomach, then, when I gasped, bent over and covered my abdomen with my arms, he'd tap my cage with my softball bat. And laugh. Liz had at first joined in, but maybe out of some vestige of care for me, she quit. Eventually. Maybe she just got bored.

Bull had beaten me severely every day, but was highly skilled, able to inflict horrible pain without seriously injuring my internal organs. To mitigate the beatings, I made myself as docile as he wanted me to be. Now every time he'd even look at me I'd cower, but just in case he always walked around with my bat which he'd found when he searched our house. Ready in case I ever went for a knife or some other weapon. I'd often rued not owning a gun. But he'd just have taken it, too.