Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I'd deceived Bull, convincing him that I was no threat, he closed eyes when he began to come. I leapt up and grabbed the bat. As I coiled, Liz had turned her head, saw what was coming, wrapped her arms tightly around Bull to hold him still, and smiled.

Bull's anguished, strangled squeals after I'd crushed his gonads continued as he collapsed into a gasping, shuddering and writhing heap on the floor. It struck me as curious how, even as he began vomiting, his cock still kept spewing. How odd to be disgorging simultaneously from two orifices.

After his eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out, I found the keys to the handcuffs in his pocket. I cuffed his wrists to his ankles crisscrossed behind his back. Step 2 of my plan completed.

My 3rd step went awry, however. Liz, who'd been watching me cuff Bull, leapt to her knees in front of me, quickly opened the padlock and threw off the cock cage. I was startled when she began fellating me. The fight-or-flight hormones -- testosterone, cortisol, and adrenaline -- coursing through me intensified the pent-up anger, bitterness, and frustration engendered by all I'd experienced over the past week.

When Bull wretched again, my attention was pulled to him, and my loathing and rage redoubled. But when the next wave of fury swept through me, I unleashed it on the other target of my ire and resentment. I grabbed Liz by the shoulders and hurled her back onto the couch. Her legs splayed open as shock transformed her face.

While I trembled in anger, seething at Liz for causing all our troubles, my eyes couldn't help but be drawn to her vulva. Her hole was still gaping, stretched wide from being reamed by Bull. Her vagina was oozing -- his first ejaculations had been inside her -- and the sight supercharged my outrage. "Cunt!" I snarled, my mind lost in frenzy. "Fuck you, bitch! This whole horror is your fault!"

I was stunned at how fast she leapt up and slapped me. Hard. Our noses were inches apart when she let me have it. "You asshole! It's you who caused all this. You who were totally self-centered. You who had the affair. You who physically hurt me!"

As I stared her down, clenching my arms to me to keep from hitting her, her angry diatribe continued. "Get over it, Kurt! For God's sake! You had an affair, so I had an affair. All I did was get even."

"You invited that asshole into our lives! You knew he would hurt me, and you helped him do it."

"And I really liked fucking Bull, hurting you in return for you hurting me. It awoke something unbelievably kinky in me. The way he dominated you turned me on incredibly, as did how he made you watch when he screwed me. Then made you clean up his mess. I came so much quicker and harder knowing you were watching, that I was getting even."

My "Bitch!" retort provoked her next slap. We both recoiled, stunned by the vehemence of our fight.

Liz's voice softened, "But then I saw who he really was, how domineering he became and what a danger he posed. I wanted you to fight back, but you seemed just a sniveling blob, so cowed and meek that I began thinking of what I could do to get rid of him."

When I just seethed in silence, she continued her soliloquy. "But then I realized you were acting, pretending to be far more obsequious than you really were. I saw how you were setting him up. It was unbelievably hot, Kurt, knowing that you were going to fight back, to fight for me. It made me come even quicker and harder, knowing that I was the prize, the spoils for the winner, and that you were going to reclaim me."

I kept staring at Liz, astounded by what she was saying, by the realization that I hardly knew her. Her voice softened further. "You won, Kurt. You outsmarted that asshole beast and put him down. You need to fuck me now, to claim your prize. To complete your victory."

I was agog, lost in a sea of conflicting emotions and impressions. But though my mind was gone, my body knew. Her hand on my very erect, throbbing cock tugged me onto her as she lay back on the couch. As my penis slid into her pussy, I realized how badly I'd misread Liz all these years. I'd always known she was strong, smart, and beautiful, but now I saw the rest. This Liz -- this hot, sensual, and highly quirky Liz -- was wild, wanton, voraciously sexual, manipulative, even deceitful. Like me.

I wanted her.

I took her.

Her vagina was way too stretched out and slippery, but I felt her clench her muscles hard on me, and when her hands on my ass started me cycling in and out of her, I just went with it. Her command, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!" sealed the deal, and I felt something I'd never known come forth from within me.

It was feral, wild, raw and untamed. The same primitive being that had gloried in crushing my rival's balls. I let that animal inside me loose, sensing that I'd expel my resentment and rage along with my semen when I ejaculated. Liz gasped, and her back arched as the sudden orgasm overcame her. I kept plowing her madly, focused entirely on purging the seething cum burning inside me.

Her hands on my face brought my eyes to her. Liz slowly, deliberately looked to her right. At Bull. He had regained consciousness and was watching us. I was transfixed as the disbelief in his eyes transmuted to anger, then hate as he realized he was cuffed. And beaten. After the next wave of agony swept over him, when his eyes opened again, I reveled at how they were clouded over with defeat and pain.

Liz came again, and I kept pumping, staring triumphantly at Bull. Seeing him wince, I realized that each of Liz's delighted moans and cries was injuring him further. He shut his eyes and tried to turn away. But he couldn't shut his ears.

My semen, stored for a week in my denied and swollen balls, gathered, scalding me as it surged up my shaft. My scrotum clenched, wringing out my testicles as it clamped them tightly to me. My toes curled, my back arched, and I heard my strangled gasping cries right before all perception was obliterated by the raging fire as my fluid surged to my tip. I cried out as every muscle clenched and spasmed as I spewed geyser after geyser of spunk into my prize.

Liz's fingernails raking deeply and urgently into my ass pulled my consciousness back to her. Back to us fucking in the storage closet of the Bahamas resort. I exulted in our new life, in how our encounter with Bull had changed us, awakened parts of us previously dormant. Made us so much more alive.

Liz had discovered how erotic and insanely arousing she found it for men to compete for her. Plus, her lascivious dalliances always confirmed that she was so alluring, so sexy that she could have any man she wanted. Though her flirtations were never intended to lead anywhere, she truly loved how they disconcerted me. How they tweaked my machismo and made me want her even more.

For me, I loved how that momentary agitation, the pangs of distress and jealousy at seeing Liz in another's arms was resolved when she dismissed the man with whom she had flirted and returned to me. To be fucked. When her targets chose not to be dispatched and tried to win her in fights, I loved besting my rivals. Just as I'd loved crushing Bull's balls.

Liz's gasp pulled me back to the immediacy of the moment, and my final, desperate thrust drove us both over the crest. Her vagina squeezed me again and again, wringing out every last drop of semen. As we gasped, bucked and writhed in unison, I knew it was our best orgasm, ever, and always would be.

Until the next. Later tonight, after more dancing, a moonlit walk on the beach, champagne and caviar on the lanai, making love till dawn to the rhythm of the waves. Who would this wondrous woman choose to be tonight? The seductress? The femme fatale? The coquette? The ingénue? The dominatrix? I could hardly wait to find out.