Deceiving Dana [f33,m35]

Story Info
Husband feeds his wife’s exhibitionist desires…sort of.
1.7k words
3.95
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nina27
Nina27
44 Followers

Let me tell you about my wife. Dana is 33 and has been a teacher for three years. She is an attractive natural blond with beautiful blue eyes. She stands five feet tall with gorgeous god-given DD's that are capped with pert, pink nipples surrounded by perfectly symmetrical oval areolae, a slight hint of a tummy and an amazing, but slightly plump bubble ass. She is just a little thick but she wears it so well that I wouldn't want her any other way. To sum her up, she looks a lot like the actress Elisha Cuthbert, just a few years younger, a couple inches shorter and probably the same weight.

Dana is very image conscious and outwardly conservative, especially in our home town. However, in private or when I get her away from home she will open up. Even more so when drinks are involved.

For the record, I am 35, just under six feet tall, 210lbs with brown hair and an average, somewhat athletic build.

Last year, as soon as the school year ended, I took a week off and we

booked a suite at a resort a couple hours away that had a restaurant and bar on site. We were both ready for a break.

We checked in and decided to go to dinner. At dinner I had a few drinks, and Dana had twice as many as I did, which was not typical.

Back in our suite, my conservative little wife was ready for action. One thing led to another and we ended up going out on our balcony. It seemed as though no one was out and I quickly got down to just my boxers.

With just a little encouragement, I lifted my wife's dress over her head. As a kissed her, I removed her bra and relieved her of her panties. I then turned her toward the railing and pulled her close, massaging her sensitive nipples. This always gets her going.

I braced her against the railing and entered her, pounding her tight pussy with everything I had. Her big, luscious boobs were hanging out over the railing, swinging as we fucked. We both came and she turned toward me and we held each other tightly, enjoying the afterglow.

As we stood, we heard claps and whistles. A group of guys were in the dark courtyard and had watched the whole thing.

We retreated into our room and I apologized to my wife. She was pretty drunk (which often brings out

honesty) and she told me that being seen was very arousing.

Never one to miss an opportunity, I decided to try something new and asked if she would ever let me take some sexy pics of her, I've always wanted some but thought she would never do it. To my surprise, she was willing. She said "John, it's your lucky day, just keep my face out of the pics, just in case you lose your phone."

Wanting to get the most out of this opportunity, I opened a bottle and poured drinks. I took a sip and she drained her glass. I grabbed my phone and asked if she was ready.

Dana said "I'm ready, tell me what to do!"

I told her to lay down on the bed. I took pics from every angle. Legs spread, on her back, her ass, boobs, everything. I probably had thirty great pics.

The next morning, Dana told me she had been pretty drunk but loved the whole thing. She said, we can do more any time you want to.

Over the course of the week, we drank quite a lot, made love several times each day and I took hundreds of pics and several video clips that got dirtier each day. By the end she had gone as far as sucking her own nipples and playing with her smooth, creamy pussy, all of it saved on my phone. They were perfect to look at on business trips or just long days.

We returned home and normal life resumed. Outwardly Dana was still the conservative teacher. She wouldn't even order a drink in restaurants in town because in small towns people talk.

I found out the following week my job was sending me to Louisville for four days. I was never more glad to have my new spank bank, courtesy of my lovely wife.

The following Monday, I woke early and began packing my bag for the five hour drive to Louisville. Dana, even though she was on summer break, was up baking cookies for a church bake sale. She had a nice bag of chocolate chip cookies for me to take. We said our goodbyes, I kissed her and left.

The job was a real mess but two days into my trip, I had things under control. I left work and went to the hotel bar for a drink. Three drinks in, I started thinking of Dana so I started looking at the pics I had taken.

Brian, a coworker who was also sent on the trip came over and joined me. I set my phone down and ordered a round. I got up to take a leak when Brian asked "My phone is dead, can I use your to call home?" I gestured to it and gave him the pass code.

The restroom was being cleaned so I had to wait for a solid five minutes before being able to go in and relieve myself.

While this was going on, Brian had picked up my phone and in my semi drunk state I had left the photo app open and it was on the pics of Dana. Being a typical guy, he couldn't help himself and looked at a lot of it before calling home.

I returned and Brian finished his call. Being a good guy, he confessed.

He said "Tom, when I picked up your phone it was open to your pictures..."

He went on to say he didn't mean to look but they were right there. I understood and told him it was alright. He assumed it was Dana. I confirmed and told him things like this are why she doesn't want her face in the pics.

Brian added "Dana looks fantastic, I wish my wife would do that, I thought she was more daring than Dana but I guess not."

Back in my room, I messaged Dana. Our text conversation follows:

ME hey gorgeous!

DANA. Hey! How have things been going?

ME Pretty well but something happened today.

I went on to explain how Brian had seen her pictures. She took it pretty well. To my surprise, just like being seen on that balcony, it turned her on.

I decided to play with her a little. I waited until the next evening and messaged her again:

ME Honey, I have to tell you something.

DANA Okay Tom, what's up?

ME You trust me right?

DANA Of course I do.

ME And you know I would never put you in a situation where it would get you in trouble or embarrass you right?

DANA I know that, Tom.

ME Okay so if I was to do something that would be a turn-on for you, and was safe, would you trust me to do it and only tell you certain things...this would be to heighten the arousal you will get from it.

DANA I guess so

ME I need you to do more than guess. I need you to agree and give me control of this. I think you will love it, but certain things might be kept secret from you.

DANA You have me intrigued. Okay, I agree.

This is all I needed. I knew she would enjoy this so I unleashed my little lie.

ME Ok, remember how Brian saw the pictures?

DANA Yeah

ME Well the truth is that we had a group text going and I sent several pics to the people in the group.

DANA OMG are you serious???

ME Yes babe, and they all say you look fantastic.

DANA So who is in this group?

ME Just coworkers.

DANA Who and how many?

ME I'm not saying who, I mean you know Brian is one but I'm not telling more, I think it will turn you on not to know.

DANA How many guys are in this fucking group?

ME I think there are eight.

DANA Your kidding right?

ME Actually ten, a couple guys added friends.

DANA OMG!!!

ME Look, you know it turns you on, your face isn't in the pictures and these guys are trustworthy. I'll talk to you later.

At that point I put my phone away. I knew after she calmed down this whole thing would arouse the hell out of her.

The next day, after I got back to my hotel room, I called Dana. I explained that I knew this turned her on. I also assured her I wouldn't let her get in trouble. She admitted that it was arousing to know people have seen her and that not knowing who added to the thrill of it and she was masturbating several times a day while thinking about it. I was really looking forward to my trip ending and being with her!

After giving it a lot of thought, I messaged her.

ME I have a plan, I think it will really keep you turned on, but you have to agree to my conditions.

DANA I'm sure I can but what are they?

ME I will keep this text group going and send out pics as I see fit, but you won't know who is in the group, just some details that I feel will arouse you from time to time.

DANA I've gone this far, as long as you are careful.

ME You know I will be!

DANA So there are eight guys out there who are basically seeing everything but they don't know who I am?

ME They know the pictures are you, it's just nothing they can prove. And it's actually twelve in the group text now.

DANA OMG!

ME Would you like to see some of the comments?

DANA Please!

ME She is hot AF!

I wish my wife was slutty like yours.

Nice fucking titties!

That pussy is so wet.

She got a badonk!

Dana fell for this hook, line and sinker. Obviously, other than Brian accidentally seeing some of the pics, nobody had seen anything, but my wife thinks she is on display to a dozen of my closest friends and she was constantly in an aroused state. I can't wait to get home!

Nina27
Nina27
44 Followers