All Comments on 'Decision Ch. 03'

by PowerExchange

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm her.

What a tease. Lady in charge. Two guys on her ropes.

I can hardly wait for the next installments. See how she controls her two men. See the conditions she puts on them. I know he will be eating cum, and can almost taste it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YOU ARE LUCKY NOT TO BE OUT ON YOUR ASS

WHAT REAL MAN WANT A TWO DOLLAR WHORESLUT FOR A WIFE.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She was needy

Shje needed all the sex she could get and her husband didn't mind being a cuckold. What more can be said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
to can lead a horse to water,but he don't have to

drink.so many men will thank you for your story,because they wouldn't put up with this lame brain betrayal of a man.every outside relationship in a marry takes away from the marry and respect is one of them.in the vows it say you and her are one,not two or three men or women.no man want somebody else whoreslut for a wife.reverse the thing put the wife in the man shoes, she stop it from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Do

A couple of posts below say: "no man want somebody else whoreslut for a wife." Well, I do. And I never claimed to be a man. I'm a cuckold wimp. I like these stories because I live the life--my wife has boyfriends and denies me sexual contact because I'm a lousy lover (very small equipment, stamina problems, etc.). My sex is jerking off. Our marriage is strong and has lasted three decades. My wife has a hobby: sex with other guys. Nothing more to it than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another pile of dog shit!

We hope you impaled yourself on a sharp stick - what trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of My Favorites

This story is definitely one of my favorites. While a few unsophisticated readers place negative comments, I belive cuckolding is a very powerful and exciting phenomenon that is getting more and more common, in literature and in real life. My wife just started cuckolding me and she/we are totally enjoying it, and look forward to many more experiences together. This story tells of cuckolding in such a way that makes it real and life-like, which is all the more exciting and enjoyable. Only problem...where is the rest of the story? I'm dying to hear all about when Tom comes over and spends the weekend, and then she tells Rob all about her sex-filled weekend with Tom, and then how they plan to continue the affair, now that it is consumated. PLEASE, write the next chapter. ebauer@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Takes all kinds

Haven't read your story and don't intend to. Hence the score of "50." But I surely found a few comments interesting. Marital bliss by proxy...and for 30 years too. And he says he doesn't have staying power.

And if not accepting cuckolding as a way of life makes me "unsophisticated," then pass me the overalls. The phenomenon is that some men would rather be spectators than participants in their marriages. I hope this last guy doesn't sit behind someone wearing a big hat...hate to see him miss out on any of his fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes you're very lucky to have the best of both

worlds. But your husband is a fucking asshole. Sooner or later he'll become in your mind less of a man to you. In fact I can see it starting to happen already from your story. Soon he'll be the cuckold alright and you'll be fucked royally by the lover. The husband will slolwy go from a loving man to a wimp sissy. Happy you want a husband like that I never would. What ever happenned to the love for him you use to have instead it has been replaced by your humilation and teasing of him to drive him deeepr intohis fantascy so you can fuck someone else. When you do finally fuck the lover, your husband's love that you use to have witll be gone with the cum from your lover's cock, down your throat and out your ass with the rest of your shit. To bad it sounded like you had a good marriage at one time. Instead of fucking the other man you should be getting your husband help for his mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
beautiful story

Thank you for this story, you have a real sense of the erotic.

Would love to read more.

Finally ignore those pitiful crude comments, they have no taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dog shit!

Are you for real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Echh

I always get a laugh out of the commenters who think that anyone who doesn't get an erotic kick out of this type story is somehow uneducated, unenlightened or unsophisticated. Trust, honesty, loyalty, fidelity...those are words that mean something and stand for a great deal. None of those words or characteristics are found in any story like this one, and I'd remark that condemnation from sick deviants who enjoy faithless whores and closet fag men is high praise indeed. Calling a perversion or sickness "sophistication" does not make it so...and I suspect that all of us, on both sides of this issue, understand that all too well. My sympathy to the author for his poor choice of fantasy, and my contempt for those who derive satisfaction from such drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I've read worse but can't remember when!

This world is too small for wimps and cuckolds. A cuckold is nothing but sucking dick by proxy until they get up the nerve to do it first hand, and a whore of a wife is worth about as little. I hope the author was going for shock value....if the author actually fantasizes about shit like this...and worse, has a willing whore with him...let's all hope they don't reproduce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More?

Are you ever going to write more of this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
now that is love

and if Rob had another woman, she'd be ok with that ? i think he's silly, but might as well make the best of the situation, if she insists.

tanda9876tanda9876over 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Well written and hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whats happened?

from what could have been a good story, turns out unfinished. 'bad decision'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent cuckold story

This is how I like to fantasize about being cuckolded. There is still love and respect yet hot playful sex with her husband and her lover.

Write more please!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wife totally doesn't appreciate her cucky

Nor treat him.right. .

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
You mean

You mean move down to the next level don't you. Nothing regarding a cuckold could be.up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rob secretly is gay so it’s ok

Clearly husband is secretly gay. He must be because he gets off thinking about what another man will do. He should just come out of the closet. Oh wait, he can’t that’s were all loser jerk off

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Never finished, is cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 1 year ago

Thanks for getting me very hard. More please!

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

Dang. Another dead ended story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous