Decor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stolen from here, how?" Bill asked.

"Someone who knew how to social engineer their way into a company. And judging by Legend's proclivity for theft, it sounds you like you found my suspect."

"If Legend didn't steal our camera, then who did?" Melissa asked.

Mr. Lawson put his hands in the air.

"But you better find out, because that type of technology in the wrong hands." Mr. Lawson looked at the innocent blond Katerina behind him. "Could really hurt some people."

"We will do whatever we can to find it, Mr. Lawson. I promise" Bill said.

"Good. Now can you give a moment alone with Melissa. There's something I want to talk about." Mr. Lawson said.

Melissa wasn't expecting a personal chat with the head of Decor. Was she getting fired? Bill was also caught off guard. He looked at Melissa like a father watching over his daughter. With all the secrets shared a few minutes prior, it seemed silly to have any doubt. But Mr. Lawson had plenty more secrets. Melissa knew that much. Bill patted her on the shoulder and walked out of the office.

***

The dress hugged her body perfectly leaving just enough cleavage to arouse interest. Being the head of Winter's Women meant she now had access to one of the world's largest wardrobes for free. Cali was right. She needed to work on her persona before she revealed it to the world. The things she wanted to share and the secrets she wanted to keep hidden. Ashley was an outgoing model citizen. There wasn't much mystery or aura to her, just a beautiful women with beautiful designs. Although even that was suspect. When Samantha first started she heard rumors that Ashley stole the designs of the dresses that wound up making her first real mark on the fashion world. Everyone in the company dismissed it outright, but the fact it was still lingering around made her wonder of its origins.

Samantha wasn't trying to be the next Ashley. She was going to be the first Samantha. The jewelry and heels complimented her outfit well. But the look was the easy part. Coming up with a way to act, speak and move, much like an actor preparing for their big role, that was the hard part. And would that persona become a permanent part of her?

"Wow, what's the occasion?" a voice said from behind.

Samantha smiled and turned around to great her fiance, Michael.

"I'm CEO now, thought I would start looking the part."

Michael grabbed her arm and twirled her around.

"Well I approve." He said and kissed her.

"You're home early, how was your day?" Samantha asked.

"Good. Same old."

"And how's Mr. Lawson?" Samantha asked.

She had never met Michael's boss, but after Lawson Corporation teamed up with Sexie and Ashley despite still having a contract with Winter's Women, it left a bitter taste in her mouth. Certainly not a man with integrity.

"Same as always, stoic and silent."

"Any bits of gossip you can give me?"

"You know I can't, honey."

Michael grabbed her and threw her gently on the bed.

"But there's something else I can give you."

He ripped his shirt off and went down. Samantha bit her lip and leaned back with pleasure.

***

Rick tapped his foot excessively with his phone to his ear. After a few minutes, he returned it to his pocket and joined Cali at the store's front desk.

"Who were you calling?"

"My girlfriend. She's not picking up."

"How's it feel being on the other end?" Cali said with a laugh. "Maybe she's the one cheating on you."

"First off, she's not like that and second, I just fucked her in front of her sister. No guy is topping that." Rick said nonchalantly.

"You what..."

"Can we just get on with this." Rick said.

Cali grabbed her clipboard and signaled him to follow. On five pedestals were models sporting the new bikini line for Sexie. Rick started at the first one and did a walk around enjoying the view from all angles.

"You ever think of taking up the podium?" Rick said.

"I prefer running this store, thank you very much."

"We were getting a lot of compliments at the show about the babe out front."

"I'm an entrepreneur, Rick. Not a model."

"Sure look like a model."

"And you look like an asshole."

Rick took a step back and looked at all five models frozen on their pedestals. Cali could sense he wasn't there to inspect models. He was there to recruit one more.

"You're pretty shitty on the business pitch front, Rick."

"We need someone to display the newest outfits for every new clothing campaign. Can you imagine the buzz it would cause to have the store owner wearing it?"

"And what about my relations with Winter's Women. What does that say to them?"

"Winter's Women is not going to recover, sooner or later the roof is going to collapse on them without their leader."

"I wouldn't write of Winter's Women just yet. I have faith Samantha will turn it around."

Rick's watch vibrated and he checked his phone again. He put it back in his pocket disgruntled.

"I told you, she's probably cheating." Cali said. "Karma's a bitch"

"You know for someone who resents cheating, you sure know how to pick your company."

"Not my fault I have to work with you."

"I'm talking about your friends." Rick said.

"They're all single. Except Samantha."

"My cousin may be single, but she's certainly wedging herself in another relationship."

"She said she was swinging the other way."

"That's still cheating. And Samantha, now there's a grade A liar."

"No way." Cali said. "She loves Michael."

"People don't cheat because they fall out of love. It's a spontaneous thing." Rick said.

"That's you're excuse, it was spontaneous."

"No. I actually never really loved you to begin with." Rick said. "You just had a rocking bod."

Cali slapped him across the face. "We're done for today. Get out of my store."

Rick wiped his face with a smile. "You ever wonder how Ashley got sent to Roman."

"They said it was a delivery mix-up."

"Of course they're going to say that." Rick said. "But what they didn't say was who the delivery man was."

Rick pulled up a photo on his phone and showed Cali. Her mouth dropped in shock. It was Samantha with another man. She wasn't even married yet and she was already cheating on Michael. Rick put his phone away.

"Where did you get that?" Cali asked.

"I have my sources." Rick said. "And like I said, Winter's Women's shelf life is running out."

He handed her an envelope, which had various pictures of outfits.

"Those are the new outfits we need a top model for." Rick said. "If you find one or change your mind, give me a call."

Rick left the store. The outfits were absolutely gorgeous. Cali liked being on display, but she also wanted to be taken seriously like Ashley and Samantha. If she relegated herself to a prop, what good what that do for her business. She recalled the night at the show and remembered all the looks and pictures being taken. Everyone stopped to take a peak at her perfect body. She could attract so much traffic by taking her clothes off which meant more sales. If it wasn't with Rick she might have tried it out, but working for him made things complicated. It felt dirty letting him use her like an object after being treated so poorly before. She stared at the pictures contemplating what to do.

***

"Absolutely brilliant." Roman said.

Ashley Winters stood frozen in the main display in the center of Sexie's lobby. Wearing the skimpy green bikini and thong. Her hands were placed in fake chains, with her left hand still locked above her head and the right hand, broken free. The marketing slogan was 'Let your Sexieness break through.' Which was prominently written on all four sides. The final touch was the word SEXIE stenciled all over Ashley's body in black marker. She was the perfect display and Roman couldn't believe she agreed to it. He had fully expected her to tell him to shove it up his derriere. But revenge never did come cheap.

"Mr. Fawkes."

Roman turned around and saw the new model he hired for his upcoming launch of Sexie men apparel. His chiseled jawline and soft eyes were all Roman needed to see to know he made the right decision.

"Casper." Roman checked his watch. "30 minutes early. Someone's a real go-getter."

"I like to get things done, Mr.Fawkes." He looked past Roman at the display. "Is that Ms. Winters?"

Roman grinned with pride. "Isn't she beautiful?"

Casper nodded. "Certainly sends the message."

"And what message is that?"

Casper paused as if to hold back his words, but he let it go anyway. "Don't fuck with Sexie."

"Is that so?"

"Look we both know she's better for her knowledge, not stuck in some display box." Casper said. "It just looks... personal."

"I hired you for your looks not your advice."

"I'm afraid I come with both."

Roman turned his full attention to Casper. From what he heard from his hiring team, Casper was the perfect candidate. Roman saw the picture and approved the hire immediately. He wasn't expecting a straight shooter.

"What do you hope to accomplish coming in here guns ablazing telling me how to run my company?"

Casper's smile crept up. Roman never fancied himself for lads, but Casper's charm was apparent in everything he did.

"You hired me to be the face of Sexie men Apparel. I thought you would appreciate knowing I can handle myself in front of the vultures that are the media." Casper said. "And looking at this display, someone's going to make that a story. I can guarantee that."

"Walk with me." Roman said.

The two men headed for the elevator.

***

Kara hung up the phone. No answer from Paul again. With her new shift times, catching Paul at home was hard to do and she didn't want to confront him over the phone. It would have to wait until the weekend. Kara walked through the usual maze of a house the Lawson's owned. Every employee stared at her as the noise of the jewelry signaled that the hot, barely dressed whore was coming. Down the stairs and into the man cave, she found Rick slumped against the glass drinking straight out of a bottle of rum.

"Rick?" Kara said. "You all right?"

Rick lifted himself up and moved towards Kara. She backed away until she saw fresh tears on his face.

"Kara." Rick said. "She's not picking up. I think something is wrong."

Kara had never in a million years thought she would see Rick cry. And now here he was tearing up like a little girl. The message finally cut through her hate for him.

"Jenny? Jenny won't pick up?"

Rick nodded. Kara pulled out her phone and called. It rung for several minutes and there was no answer. Although it was possible she was indeed busy, the girls had a pact that no matter what, they would always answer their phone if the other was calling. They knew communication was key in emergencies and if Jenny wasn't picking up, Rick might be right.

"When did you see her last?"

"She sent me a Snap on her walk. That's the last thing I got from her." Rick said.

Kara resisted the urge to cry. Nothing was certain yet and Rick could be overreacting. He moved in and hugged her. Kara remained frozen for a minute before hugging him back. She hated him. But he loved Jenny and she knew Jenny loved him. The tears were a testament to how much he cared for her and she appreciated that her little sister had that in a partner.

"We'll find her, Rick. I promise." Kara said.

***

Jenny's eyes snapped open. She couldn't move. She tried and tried, but it was futile. The familiar frozen pleasure started its work. She looked at her surroundings and saw a pink box with a clear view in front across from her. She could faintly make out the figure of another girl. Down below, the box was customized with the name 'Julia'.

Panic set in and disrupted the frozen pleasure. Jenny's eyes glanced down and she saw her two arms posed at the elbow with her fingertips pointed straight. Upon closer inspection, she was also in a box that had a clear front. The other sensations started to hit her. The caked on makeup and her big smile. The tug against her waste as if she was fastened. The heels and tight clothing. She knew exactly what she was supposed to be. Aqua's famous song blared over the speakers in her box as Jenny complacently listened. The frozen bliss took over again linking the feeling of pleasure to being a perfect new Barbie Doll.