Decor Ch. 09

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
15.1k words
4.6
16.1k
16

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

"She's not home."

Kara joined Rick in the living room of her mother's house. Jenny's room was empty and there were no signs of recent activity.

"Neither is my mother."

"I think she's on a date with my father." Rick said.

"What my family sees in yours is beyond me." Kara said.

Rick pulled out his phone and called Jenny again, pacing as he waited. Kara stood patiently wearing her trophy outfit. Rick was still drunk, but less emotional. She took the rum away from him and gave him water to start the sobering up process. The last thing she wanted was to babysit an incapacitated Rick when her sister was unaccounted for.

"I think they're at Decor tonight." Rick said. "We need to tell my father. He'll know what to do."

Kara never thought about it, but since her incident, she hadn't stepped foot in the restaurant. Could she really go back to the place full of so many painful memories? It was a hill she'd eventually have to climb, and if it was for Jenny, then that climb was going to be tonight.

"I'm going to grab some clothes from Jenny's closet." Kara said.

"Why?"

"To change into."

"You're still on my clock."

"Are you serious, Rick? Jenny's missing and you're going to make me parade around like a whore."

"You changing isn't going to affect our search."

Kara crossed her arms. It was like dealing with a child. She didn't know how Jenny got along with him. The reason he wanted her to stay in the outfit was to show her off. A practically naked girl walking around with him at a highly populated restaurant where the chances of running into anyone important was almost guaranteed. Who wouldn't want army candy?

Kara begrudgingly accepted the situation. The goal was to find Jenny, not fight with Rick. They both exited the house and headed for Décor.

***

Kara looked up at the Decor sign. It was covered with glass to protect the two girls posing, one girl being the person responsible for seducing and freezing Kara in what seemed like ages ago. Kara recognized her standing at the end of the sign barely wearing any clothes. A far cry from the careless, but respectable free spirit she first met. Being on display as a sign didn't sound fun. It was high enough that people might miss and far away enough that you couldn't even tell it was a real person. But who was she to judge?

Rick walked in first followed by Kara. The first thing they saw was the glass case set up for the occasional Selma display. Kara had considered coming to see it, but the thought of returning to Decor kept her away. Which was unfortunate because she was a huge Selma fan. Maybe Rick could work something out when Jenny was back.

The two hosts were the same with the same models in the background stuck in silly poses. Despite new ownership, everything stayed the same. Rick was struggling at keeping a sober composure as he walked up to the hosts.

"Have you seen Mr. Lawson tonight?" Rick said.

"And who's asking?" the host said.

"His fucking son." Rick said incredulously. He shot an annoyed look back at Kara.

The host's hands trembled looking through the reservation book.

"Sorry about that Mr. Lawson. Your father should be at the back in one of the private rooms." The host said. "Would you like me to take you there?"

Rick put his hand up and motioned Kara to follow. She passed by the hosts and smiled. Even for a place like Decor, the hosts had a hard time keeping their eyes off her. She was completely under-dressed anywhere they went.

The music, lighting and layout were all exactly the same. Kara felt like she was back on her date with Paul, seeing all the craziness for the first time. Waitresses being drawn on, scantily clad women posing around the room and men enjoying the whole thing. Why did she ever feel the need to come to Decor in the first place? Thinking back, it was Paul that pushed the idea more than her. The only reason she agreed was because he bought her a new dress for it. All it took to win her over was a dress. Just like when he convinced her to go to Rick's event. The thought of Paul was bittersweet now. She still hadn't confronted him about the cards and with Jenny missing there were bigger priorities.

Rick walked through the crowd without a care in the world, even ignoring the many waitresses who tried to make eye contact. He was loyal to Jenny; she'd give him that. Kara noticed the looks she was receiving with the hunger in men's eyes. If it were up to them, she'd be quickly placed on display so they could mentally violate her body even more.

Kara stopped in her tracks near the back of the restaurant as Rick continued. There it was. The table where it happened. Where she was violated thanks to Rick. A group of friends were sitting and having a blast. One girl was standing where Jenny once stood, and one girl was lying where she once laid. The night played out vividly in her mind. She looked across where Paul sat. He had the perfect sight lines, but with all those people it would have been hard to tell.

Kara took a deep breath. It was her past now. She needed to leave it there. To dwell on it would only make it hurt again. Her life was different now. She looked down at her outfit. But was it better? She currently worked as a frozen decoration for the man she hated the most. The same man who was banging her sister. Her fiancé was hiding something from her and in turn she was hiding both her night at Decor and her flings with Lexi from him. And to top it all off, Jenny was missing. All because of the stupid girl and her stupid camera. Thinking on it, being part of a sign that no one could appreciate was the perfect job for her.

***

Melissa wiped down the private room table. Mr. Lawson was schmoozing another mystery woman, one that would likely end up as another decoration in his museum. When Bill told her about Mr. Lawson's extra circular activities, Melissa found it quite strange that women just gave up their lives to be decorations. At least at Decor, it was temporary fun. But to only be on display for a full workday, how was that enjoyable? Didn't the pleasure eventually wear itself out?

Mr. Lawson never struck her as the collector type, but as she learned with Selma, people are good at hiding their true colors. The door opened and Mr. Lawson's son, Rick walked in. Melissa knew who he was, but never met him. His disheveled look and the way he moved suggested he was drunk. Years of waitressing told her that much. But there was fear and concern in his eyes.

"I'm looking for my father." Rick asked.

"He just left with his date. I think they're doing the usual."

Melissa didn't know how common knowledge Mr. Lawson's museum was, but she wasn't going to be the one to give it away.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"He's going to fuck her." Melissa said.

She went back to cleaning the table. Rick didn't leave. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number, pacing back and forth. The door opened again and in walked what appeared to be Rick's whore. It was a bold move brining a prostitute to his father's restaurant. The girl patiently waited for Rick to get off the phone. She looked like a virgin to the business, standing awkwardly and looking timid in such a risqué outfit. Poor girl never learned the proper technique of slowly revealing the mystery of the female body. By giving it all away at once, she wasn't really setting herself up for better future payments. Why pay more when you already get the whole show?

The girl, tired of waiting for Rick, approached Melissa.

"Excuse me, have you seen Mr. Lawson? Or a blond lady?"

Melissa eyed the girl up. She seemed familiar.

"As I told your john, he just left with a blond to fuck her."

"Gross. That's my mother." The girl said. "And did you just say, my john?"

"Aren't you a whore?"

"I am not a whore and I wouldn't fuck Rick if we were the last people on Earth."

Melissa's memory clicked. This was the girl. The girl that changed everything after she was gangbanged that night. Why was she parading around dressed like a whore with Rick?

"I'm sorry, the way you're dressed had my mind jumping to conclusions." Melissa said. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"It's a long story."

The girl looked back at Rick who was still on his phone.

"Look, I don't know if he told you, but my sister is missing and we're looking for Rick's dad, so he can help."

"What do you mean missing?"

"We can't find her or get a hold of her."

Melissa could hear the anxiety in the girl's voice. Even Rick wasn't acting like himself. Something was definitely wrong.

"Mr. Lawson took the wo... your mother to his museum."

"Mr. Lawson has a museum?"

"Rick should know more, but that's where they went."

The girl nodded and went to grab Rick. They both left. Any girl would be easy prey if the camera was involved. Melissa thought about her experience with Legend. She was at his every whim if he really wanted to do something. Whoever stole the camera could be using it to kidnap girls. It was a stretch, but she knew someone out there was using it for something bad.

Melissa pushed the thoughts from her mind. It was just a coincidence. She continued wiping the table. But what if it wasn't? She'd been the victim many times to the camera. And so did that girl. No one else should have to go through that. Melissa threw the rag on the table. It was time to start taking action.

***

Mr. Lawson opened the big doors like so many times before. Except this time, it was different. This time he wasn't breaking up with Natasha and offering her a position. He was just showing her his collection. Admittedly it was an addiction that got out of hand. Initially, the plan was to hire a few girls as the odd display around the museum. But once Office Decor took off, and all the beautiful women willingly put themselves on display, that planted the seed for what would eventually be his secret museum wing. Rows and rows of beautiful women on display for everyone to enjoy. Different ethnicities, different sizes and different fashion. Of course, it could be seen as objectifying women, but he only gave them the platform and the means. How they looked and how they posed were completely up to them. And they did not disappoint. Full make-up, jewellery, tight clothes, plenty of skin. Women wanted to look good and with the Internet, every girl knew what skills and tricks to learn to make it possible.

Social media played a big part with the new influencer craze where women paraded around their body for likes. He had a whole row dedicated to the Influencers who joined his museum. He'd provide them free clothes from Winter's Women or Sexie, they'd post a picture and then the rest of the time they were on display. The only downside was they all looked the same. Fake tits, fake tan, long acrylic nails, and plump lips. It was the modern girl look and Mr. Lawson could see the attraction, but he missed the variety in women who claimed their own image.

When he first started the museum, the women were only supposed to be there during the day. But his collection grew so much that he split them between day and night. For now, it was his eyes only and anyone he permitted, but eventually it would become a public museum dedicated to the beauty of the woman.

"So, you collect women? Just what every girl wants to hear." Natasha said with a smile.

Mr. Lawson gave her a coy look. It was a creepy hobby if he wasn't so rich to justify it.

"What can I say, you are all very beautiful creatures." Mr. Lawson tucked her hair behind her ear and moved in for a kiss. She kissed him lightly but pulled back.

"I'd like to see the rest of the tour."

Mr. Lawson put his hand out to guide the way and they continued down the row of women.

***

Kara turned down the blaring radio.

"Hey, I'm listening to that." Rick said.

Kara glared at him and he backed off.

"I'm just trying to keep my mind off... Her." Rick said.

"We'll find her, Rick. You know despite your best efforts we're still sisters."

"My best efforts?"

"You put your cards in Jenny's hands at my party and I thought she was working for you."

"What are you talking about? Jenny told me she was only going to help me when it didn't involve sabotaging you."

Kara remained silent. Rick could be lying, but it still lined up with Jenny's story. And it all pointed to one person. She needed to talk to Paul soon to clear everything up. There was something he was hiding.

Kara turned into the Museum parking lot. Rick had known about it, but he thought it was a project Mr. Lawson abandoned. Why would he bring women here? She turned off the car and looked to Rick.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Well, let's try and not get caught until we know what's going on."

"Kind of hard to be silent and sneaky in this ridiculous uniform."

Rick ignored her and got out of the car. They went to the side door of the Museum and Rick pulled out a key.

"You have a key to this place?"

"Pfft, what do you think I am, an amateur?" Rick slid the key in and unlocked the door. "Any time I see a new key on my father's key ring, I make a copy."

"How did you know it was that one?"

"He labels them."

Rick held his hand up and waited.

"Okay, no alarm, I think we're good."

He walked in ahead of Kara and led the way.

***

"Gosh, these girls are beautiful." Bill said staring at the hostesses. "Who wouldn't want a personal display of those?"

"That would be really cool, Mr. Solomon." Brett said.

Melissa snuck quietly passed while their backs were turned and went down the hall to Bill's office. Her silence was impeccable. Even the door closing was softer than a pin drop. She walked over to the locked cabinet of cameras and used her employee key to open it. Inside were all the cameras not in use. Cameras that could be used for good instead of fun or bad things. It was time for her to have that power.

"I'm disappointed in you, Melissa."

Melissa turned around and saw Bill blocking the door. She had the camera in hand and could use it. But she couldn't. Not on Bill. He walked over and lowered the camera.

"Bill, I'm sorry."

"You're looking for the camera thief, aren't you?"

"Someone out there with that power is too dangerous. We need to find it before people get hurt."

Bill nodded, taking in the information like something was on his mind. Since Melissa's experience with Selma, Bill acted different. Like he was trying to protect her. He grabbed the camera from her hand and put it back. Unlocking a small drawer at the bottom of the cabinet, he pulled out a smaller hand-held camera and placed it in Melissa's hands.

"Easier to conceal and a lot more range." Bill smiled at her. "I don't agree with what you're doing, but you've been through enough."

Melissa hugged him. He comforted her back.

"Just please keep me in the loop, kid. Any trouble, you tell me right away." Bill said. "I want to be there when you find that son of a bitch thief. Deal?"

Melissa nodded. It wasn't a battle she wanted to fight alone and throughout her ups and downs, Bill had been a steady rock. She would not disappoint him again.

***

"Come on, Cali, just one show." Samantha said. "I need an event to showcase the new me. Just like you suggested."

Cali drank her wine. Ever since Sexie and Winter's Women got caught in a war, she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Having one of her close friends as the CEO of one of the companies, made things worse. How could she politely let her down without burning that bridge? Samantha was a proud woman and if Cali tried to play it any way other than straight, she would be angrier for insulting her intelligence than telling her no.

"Look Sam, I just signed a huge deal with Sexie, and I don't really want to jeopardize that by associating with their rival."

"But we're clients too. Do I have to remind you that Winter's Women was your biggest client before all this?" Samantha said. "Or the fact that you're a bridesmaid in my wedding party."

"Don't pull that shit on me. You know damn well you wouldn't do a bad business deal."

"There's a difference between a bad deal and a reluctant one. If you don't want to upset Sexie then ask them to join. We'll make it a competition."

Never do business with friends. From the moment Samantha became the leader of Winter's Women, Cali knew the day would come where she used their friendship as a bargaining chip. Real friends wouldn't do that. On top of that, she had the gull to mention her wedding when she was cheating on her fiancé. But this wasn't a problem Cali wanted to throw gasoline on. If Samantha was content with a joint event, Cali had a feeling Roman would be more than happy.

"I'll ask Roman. But if he says no, then that's my stance as well."

"Fine." Samantha stormed out.

She could tell people she had a new image all she wanted, but until her attitude matched, she was still the same bossy bitch when things didn't go her way.

***

Kara and Rick stepped through the large doors into the unused wing. Except it wasn't unused, it was full of women on display. A mild panic overcame Kara as she ran to each display.

"Jenny." Kara whisper yelled. "Are you in here?"

Rick caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "What are you doing?"

"Jenny could be in here."

"My father would never take my girlfriend."

"Look around Rick, there's like 30 girls in here. How the hell did they get here?" Kara's voice carried a bit.

She pushed Rick away and started scanning the rest of the girls. All of them were naturally beautiful and dressed in different clothes, posing in uniquely different ways. One girl was wearing a cocktail dress with a relaxed pin-up pose. Another girl was wearing lingerie with a sexually suggestive pose. Why did Mr. Lawson have all these women?

There was commotion near the end of the room. Kara looked to Rick.

"Hide." Rick said loud enough so Kara could hear.

Kara looked around. There weren't many places to hide. Unless. Kara found an empty display case in the middle row. It was the only row that had slightly similar models with their fake tans, fake nails, and big tits. The classic social media look Kara loathed so much. She climbed into the display and shut the door.

If she wanted to blend in with the rest of the girls, she needed to hold the same position. Her arms shot back with her finger straight out and palms facing the ground. With a big, surprised look on her face, she leaned slightly forward to complete the pose. A flash appeared from the corner of the display case. Kara couldn't move. The display case automatically froze her in place. Kara felt the warm sensation start between her legs. The last thing she wanted right now was to be frozen in pleasure again. She needed to look for Jenny. But the frozen bliss always won the battle for her mind.

Rick was no where in sight, but the sounds grew louder until the source was in view. It was Mr. Lawson and her mother fooling around like teenagers. Her mother's shirt was already off and she was working on undoing Mr. Lawson's pants. Before Kara knew it, her mother was kneeling in front of Mr. Lawson with his cock in her mouth. Even if Kara could move, she was stuck. Revealing herself now would make everything awkward. The memories of watching Rick fuck Jenny flooded her mind. The overwhelming pleasure of seeing her sister fucked while she did nothing but watch. And now it was happening again with her mother. A sight she never wanted to see. But the frozen bliss had a way of warping what the mind craved for gratification. If she were watching normally, she'd be disgusted, but under the influence, she couldn't help but be turned on.

***

Mr. Lawson leaned against the glass as Natasha sucked his cock. Her experience was evident with the way she moved and paid attention to the often-neglected areas, including the balls, which she happily sucked on. He needed this. A break from all the drama and scandals. A break from all the problems. There was nothing a blow job couldn't fix. He placed his hand on her bobbing head, gently pushing her with the rhythm.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers