Decor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scanning the different displays, his cock pulsed as he briefly remembered the flings with each girl displayed. There was Tori from the coffee shop who he fucked over his car hood. Moira, his former lawyer, who he had several memorable booty calls with, specifically on a golf course. And of course, Stormy, the popular Influencer he messaged and had a threesome with her and her roommate. It was an addiction and collecting them only made it worse. The goal was to break the cycle with Natasha, but getting rid of something he enjoyed never came easy to him.

A few display cases down from Stormy he spotted a new model. His load blew right away as his eyes took in the frozen Kara, wearing the most revealing outfit he'd ever seen. He'd always wondered what she looked like underneath all those fancy work clothes and now he had his answer. Natasha pulled her mouth off and spit up his cum. Mr. Lawson couldn't take his eyes of the sight before him. How did she get in his museum and why was she on display? The answer came to him almost immediately.

"Jeez, with all this sex talk, I thought you'd last longer than that." Natasha said wiping semen trails off her chin.

"Sorry Nat, haven't had good head in a while. Women these days are all mouth no technique."

Mr. Lawson offered his hand and helped her up.

"Why don't we don't take this back to my place and I'll help rekindle the flame."

Natasha smiled. "After that performance, I would hope there's a better sequel."

"I'll meet you in the car, I just need to lock things up here."

Natasha headed to the exit. Mr. Lawson walked over to the display case and hit the button on the back.

***

Kara unfroze and fell to the ground in the middle of her orgasm, screaming and moaning. She hoped the display cases were soundproof as her voice trailed off simultaneously with her pleasure. Mr. Lawson waited patiently for her to catch her breath. The embarrassment of being dressed like a hooker lit her face redder than a stop light. She knelt in a ball for maximum coverage of her private areas.

"Kara, enlighten me on how you not only managed to break into my museum, but also freeze yourself in my display?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lawson. It was Rick's idea." Kara said. "The reason we're here is Jenny is missing."

"What do you mean missing?"

"I've called her, Rick's called her. We even checked at home, but she's not there."

"Rick." Mr. Lawson yelled.

His head popped out from one of the displays and he sauntered over.

"You have no idea where Jenny is?"

Rick shook his head. Mr. Lawson rubbed his chin.

"Okay, let's not jump to conclusions." Mr. Lawson said. "You're going to take Kara home and let me deal with this."

"And what exactly are you going to do." Kara said.

Mr. Lawson was taken back by her forwardness and tone of annoyance. She didn't mean to come off as rude, but the way he talked about her sister was the way he talked about any problem. 'Don't worry, I'll take care of it.'

"Believe it or not, I know people all over. I will find her." Mr. Lawson said. He released the display door and it shut. The flash went off, freezing Kara kneeling in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"What is this place?" Rick asked.

"A collection of beautiful women for the world to enjoy." Mr. Lawson said.

"Do they want to be here?"

Mr. Lawson shot him a look and walked towards the exit.

"You have ten minutes to take your trophy and get out of here."

"What about Jenny?"

"I said I will find her."

Kara's face was frozen in anger. Rick snapped a photo of her frozen predicament and opened the case. Kara jumped out to avoid another accident.

"Surprised you didn't leave me there."

"If my father didn't catch us, I just might have."

Kara punched Rick's arm. They made their way towards the exit.

***

Melissa sat at her desk with only the laptop light illuminating her room. The coveted camera was next to her, always in her sights. If someone were targeting girls, they would most likely be regulars at Decor. Since she wasn't there 24/7, the next place to look would be Decor's social media page where hundreds up pictures were uploaded every day. She took a sip of her coffee. It was going to be a long search.

After several hours of sifting through photos and saving ones that had creepy men in it, Melissa decided to go through her saved pictures to see if there was a pattern. Another hour of sifting and one man caught her eye. He was always sitting by himself with a drink looking lonely. A few pictures had him checking out various displays with an amused grin on his face.

Melissa sat back in her chair. It was a long shot but after all the work she did, it was the only lead she had. After the ownership change at Decor, it became standard policy to scan and collect driver's license information to avoid situations of not being able to find people after an incident. All she needed was his address and then maybe she would finally find the missing camera, and if she was lucky, the missing girl. Melissa grabbed her bag and headed out.

***

Rick paced in his basement as Kara watched from the couch. He had been quiet since the museum thinking about lord knows what.

"What did Paul say about Jenny missing?"

Kara shrugged her shoulders. "I can't get a hold of him."

Rick's pacing stopped as if he were hit by a revelation.

"You're telling me, your boyfriend and my girlfriend are missing. Doesn't that seem a little coincidental to you?"

"Jenny would never."

Rick pointed at her. "So, you're saying Paul would?"

Kara held back her words. A few months ago, she could answer that question with an honest no. But with Paul acting weird and suddenly disappearing, now she wasn't so sure what Paul was capable of.

"Rick, we both know Jenny would never do that. To either of us."

"We don't know shit, Kara." Rick said with frustration.

He sat down beside her.

"You know if they hook-up maybe..." Rick touched Kara's thigh. His face was met with a hard slap.

"If I had a brother, I'd fuck him before your pathetic ass." Kara said.

She stood up from the couch. "I'm taking the rest of the night off. Feel free to drink yourself to sleep."

Kara didn't let him respond. Normal Rick was annoying, but at least he was calm and collected. Stressed out, anxious Rick was a mix of emotions. He needed time alone and so did Kara. Her sister and fiancé were both no where to be found. She at least knew one place to check for Paul.

***

"A joint event? Ballsy move on their part." Roman said.

Cali shrugged her shoulders. "It's your decision. Either you do it or nothing happens."

Roman leaned back on his sofa. His office was livelier with new Office Decor courtesy of Lawson Corporation. Cali didn't recognize any of the girls, but they were all big chested blonds with long legs. Roman certainly had a type.

"And what do you get out of this?"

"I get to keep my bridesmaid position in her wedding." Cali said.

Roman laughed and offered her a drink. She refused. He looked her up and down.

"You know, you'd make one hell of a decoration with that body. You'd go great in the corner. Or even better, I have this space at home, you'd really tie the room together."

"I'm your partner, not a piece of furniture."

"Yet." Roman said. "At some point you're going to cave and accept it. Why waste all your money on that body if no one can enjoy it?"

Cali came to broker a deal with Sexie, but now she was regretting her contract with them.

"Do you try and coerce every girl into a decoration?"

"Only the pretty ones." Roman winked. "Can you blame me; women are just fun to look at."

Roman took another drink. His vibe was starting to creep Cali out. The faster she could end the meeting, the better.

"So, is it a yes or a no?"

Roman's eyes lingered on Cali. She felt like she had to cover herself, but she was already fully clothed.

"I'll say yes on one condition."

"Let me guess, I have to go on display."

Roman grinned. "Samantha does. With my choice of outfit."

"She's not going to go for that. This is supposed to be the coming out party for her new look as CEO."

Roman shrugged his shoulders. He didn't care. All he wanted to do was stir up controversy and drama.

"I will let her know your conditions and get back to you." Cali said.

Any longer with him and she might feel violated just by sitting there. She got up and headed for the door.

"When you're ready to use that gorgeous body for what it is designed for, I'll be waiting." Roman said lifting his glass.

Cali almost threw up in her mouth. There were no circumstances she would allow Roman to use her as personal decor. Of all the people in the world, he was the last guy. The way he talked about women as if they should all be on display. It wouldn't surprise her if he had his own secret collection.

***

Kara pulled up to the blue house. She had visited Paul's office and was told he was on a business trip. A business trip he never mentioned to her. At some point during her shift as a trophy, he managed to pack a suitcase and leave. She didn't want to think Jenny was involved, but Rick's paranoia was starting to infect her. Both disappearing without a peep at the same time. What were the odds? There was one person who might have some answers.

Kara knocked on the blue house with the red door. She was nervous. With everything going on, she was relieved to feel nervous again. Not because of what was happening, but because of who she was about to see.

Lexi opened the door in a halter top and jean booty shorts. "Kara? What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

Lexi's warm smile melted her heart. "Of course." She moved out of the way and directed her inside.

Kara walked into the entrance and admired the home. It was a smaller home, but all indications suggested it was Lexi's home and only Lexi's home. The decorations were full of flowers, trees and animals with light pink and sky-blue colors. It was homely and comfortable and for a moment, her cares and worries went away.

"Is this your house?"

Lexi nodded. "I mean, I did put a lot of money into it, but Uncle Rick also gifted me a portion of it too."

Never a bad thing to have family connections. Mr. Lawson always seemed like he'd take care of family and it was nice to see he was fond of Lexi.

"So, you going to tell me why you're here, or did you want a tour?"

Kara snapped out of her gaze. Trying to hide from her problems weren't going to fix them.

"I have no idea where Paul is. They said he was on a business trip, but he never mentioned anything like that to me." Kara rambled.

Lexi put her hand on Kara's shoulder. "Paul's been acting really strange lately."

"Do you know what's going on?"

Lexi shook her head. "He seems... Fearful."

"Fearful of what?"

"That, I don't know."

What could Paul be afraid of? The notion baffled Kara. She never saw him in a state of panic or any anxious behavior. Why now? Lexi held her tight. She was about the only person Kara could or would want to trust. Their friendship was built on lustful experiences, but she was a kind soul.

"Can I get you a drink, Kara?

"I could use one. It's been a stressful few days."

Kara waited patiently on the couch until Lexi returned with two glasses of wine. She sat down on the small two-seater right next to Kara.

"I saw your little display outfit. Very raunchy." Lexi said.

"Uhh, of course Rick would send that picture out."

"I asked for it."

Kara blushed. She felt guilty not focusing on finding Jenny, but she didn't know the whole truth behind that. What she did know was every time Lexi smiled, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Look, I hope I didn't start something between you and Paul."

"If I recall correctly, it was me who initiated." Kara said. She instinctively looked at her engagement ring. Lexi caught the look and moved away. Kara was sending mixed signals to the poor girl.

"If I hear from Paul, I'll let you know."

Lexi finished her wine. Things were starting to get awkward. Kara finished her wine as well.

"Quick drink." Kara said.

"Mhmm." Lexi said and got up. "Anyway, I have something to do later, you should probably get going."

Kara followed Lexi to the door. She looked just as good from behind as the front. Everything about her was perfect. Or at least that's what her infatuation told her. Even if she did find a flaw, it wouldn't be labeled as such. It would be cute or add character. Once the mind was made up on something, there was no changing it. Memories from her first time with Lexi in Paul's office flooded her mind. The excitement. The attraction to such a beautiful woman and the way she made her feel. It was always just a kink, but when she met Lexi in person, the feelings were sealed. Kara was in love.

Not that she didn't love Paul, she still did. But the trust and life they were building together was being broken piece by piece with all the lies and deceit. Kara was guilty too, which made the whole ordeal troubling. She just wanted to talk with him and straighten things out, but they couldn't even do that.

Lexi opened the door. Kara was mesmerized by her ass hanging out of her short shorts and the tanned bare skin on her back. Was she really busy later? Kara pushed the door shut. Lexi turned around with Kara inches from her mouth. Both went for the kiss and locked lips. Kara grabbed Lexi and slammed her against the door in passionate embrace. Lexi broke the kiss and bit her lip. She sunk to her knees and ripped down Kara's pants and underwear, giving her access to Kara's pussy.

Kara braced herself against the door as Lexi's tongue went to work. She had eaten out Lexi so many times, it was nice of her to return the favor. Lexi's innocent eyes beamed up at Kara. Her left hand was on Kara's ass and she felt a few fingers slip in her hole. Dirty girl.

Within a few minutes, Kara experienced her first orgasm. She held Lexi's face tight to her pussy to make sure she got her reward. The girls moved to the bedroom and went into the 69 position. Kara had done 69 many times with Paul but having a pussy to pleasure instead of shoving a cock down her throat was more relaxing. She was setting the pace, not her partner. However, the more she felt at the other end, the more she wanted to give at her end. Grabbing onto Lexi's bottom half and staring at the love hole she had previously explored; it was time to try something new.

Kara pulled Lexi's body down and moved her head into position near her ass. She wanted Lexi to experience something different, and having her ass eaten out was definitely different. Kara felt the same movement and wet feeling in her own ass. This girl was willing to try anything. A freak in the bed. Something Kara wasn't used to. The girls remained in the 69 position for ten minutes, spending extra care to make sure the other was feeling the ultimate fulfillment between their cunt and ass.

A few orgasms later, Lexi got a mischievous look in her eye. She rolled off the bed, her hair a frizzled mess and her face wet around the mouth.

"You stay right there." Lexi said.

Kara wasn't sure if it was the disheveled look or the tone she used, but this was a different side to Lexi. A kinky, crazy side. With a strap-on attached, Lexi walked in confidently. And Kara thought she was the one establishing dominance with the door slam earlier. Here Lexi was with a thick 7-inch dildo.

"I use it all the time on myself. You're going to love it."

Lexi pushed Kara back on the bed and lined up the thick dildo. What started as sensual love making was now becoming a kinky hook-up. Did Lexi feel the same way? Or was she just infatuated and fueled by lust. She would have never guessed the cute girl-next-door would turn into such a devious dominatrix inside the bedroom. Kara felt the dildo work its way in her. It was thicker than Paul's and the thickest she'd ever taken. How did Lexi use this on herself?

"Moan for me, you little slut." Lexi said.

It sounded exactly like something Rick would say. The need to be in control must be a family trait.

"Fuck this little slut." Kara said. "Fuck my pussy, Mistress."

The word Mistress lit Lexi's face up. A buzzword any dominant wanted to hear. Kara, in the moment, was happy to relinquish control. But if this was a thing, if this was Lexi's whole game, then maybe Kara was confusing lust for love too. Lexi seemed to be a pro at fucking like a man. Having a strap-on must have meant there were other women before her. And if this was a one-night stand, there would be other women after her.

Kara indulged Lexi and was fucked in several more positions, orgasming several times in the process. Once Lexi was pleased with her work, she pulled the dildo out and brought it to Kara's face.

"Lick yourself clean off my toy, slut."

Kara hated licking Paul's cock clean after fucking, doing the same to a plastic dildo had even less appeal. But she obliged her partner and wrapped her lips around it, tasting herself. After she was done, Kara laid back in the bed. Lexi joined her and the two stared up at the ceiling.

"Not what I was expecting out of you." Kara said.

"I get that a lot." Lexi said.

Kara turned to her. "Look I enjoyed this, but..."

"Kara I'm not going to say anything, nor do I expect you to drop everything with Paul. All I know is I enjoyed it and I can't wait to do it again."

Lexi was perfect. Why did she have to be so perfect? Kara kissed her on the lips again and then hopped out of the bed, knocking her phone on the floor. On her hands and knees, Kara fetched it from under the bed. Beside the phone was a strange looking purple box. Her curiosity drove her to grab it.

"What's this cool looking box?" Kara said bringing the box up.

Lexi's eyes went wide. She slid across the bed and grabbed it from Kara's hands.

"Just childhood stuff. Kind of personal actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have grabbed it."

Lexi put the box on her side and checked her watch.

"I kind of wasn't joking about that commitment I had earlier."

"Yes. I should probably get going." Kara said.

She kissed her lover goodbye and left.

***

Samantha strode through the office showing off her new power walk that she worked on behind closed doors. If she was going to win people over, she needed the image of a strong, confident woman. A woman who knew what she wanted and had the means and power to get it. Employees stopped and stared until she reached the big double doors at the end of the hall. She grabbed both handles and mustered all her strength to pull them open at the same time before disappearing behind them.

"Roman." Samantha yelled at the desk. The chair was turned facing towards the window. "Cali told me your deal and I wanted to tell you in person that I do not accept."

"Well then you're going to have to wait." A handsome man spun around in the chair. "Roman's out at the moment."

"Who the hell are you?"

The man stood up and walked over to Samantha. He extended his hand with a genuine smile.

"My name's Casper. I've heard so much about you, it's nice to finally meet you."

Samantha shook his hand. His charm was slowly chipping away at the powerful confident woman, turning her into the sexual curious woman.

"Why are you in Roman's chair?"

"When the bosses are away, the children will play."

Casper walked over and sat on the couch.

"So, Samantha, what deal were you talking about?"

Samantha had mentally prepared to deal with Roman. Having a chill handsome man staring her in the eyes and undressing her body with his mind, required a totally different mindset. In fact, the stark contrast between the two left her vulnerable for other problems.

"I'm trying to convince Roman to have a joint fashion show with Winter's Women."

"I can do that."