Decor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well sorry for the intrusion." Melissa said with a smile. "But I've always wanted to suck a big black cock."

Chris smiled. He untied her from the chair. Morty moved back into the closet and watched as his girl waited patiently in her lingerie. Once Melissa was untied, the girl pushed her back into the seat.

"I'm Kim. Let me welcome you properly."

Kim kissed Melissa. At first Melissa was tempted to push her off and go for it, but that was too risky. She had to get close enough. She kissed Kim back. Both Chris and Morty watched as their pants stirred with excitement. For all the scenarios she got herself in, somehow, she always had to fuck her way out.

Chris walked over holding his massive black cock and blocked her path to the camera. If she wanted to have a chance at freedom, she needed to suck his cock.

"Beg for my cock, baby girl."

Melissa cringed inside and stared at the cock before her. He moved it closed to her face forcing her to grab it with her hand to create some distance. She looked up with the best mischievous smile she could muster up.

"Please let me suck your big black cock. I need it to fill my mouth."

It didn't matter what she said. She could have given him a math lecture and it would still be hot. Any girl holding a guy's cock in her hand sounded like a goddess, because everyone knew what was going to happen next. She stared at it somewhat mesmerized. Could she even fit that in her mouth? The thought was getting her wet. Of course, she didn't like it, but being forced to suck this stranger's cock like a little slut reminded her of all the other guys she slept with back when she was a slut.

She opened her mouth and accepted him in.

"That's a good little slut."

Melissa's mouth moved up and down his shaft, pleasuring him like a whore. Even without being frozen, she still found herself as an unwilling participant in someone else's game. It was her fault for caring too much about missing girls. Who was she to be a vigilante? Chris grabbed the back of her head and pushed her forward. She didn't have a large throat to begin with, and the size was surely going to cause her to gag.

Melissa tried her best to force the black cock down, but it was impossible given the circumstances. That didn't stop Chris from trying. Kim joined her on the ground and offered her own mouth for service, giving Melissa a brief break to recover. She maintained a smile to keep her captors in a state of ease and comfort. If she looked like she wanted to escape, then who knows what they would do.

Kim passed the cock to Melissa who started sucking again. She felt like she was filming a porn movie with the way Chris and Kim were behaving. Melissa finished one long deep throat and then passed the cock back to Kim hoping to be done with the oral sex.

"Suck on my balls, shorty."

Melissa obliged and wrapped her lips, cradling the balls in her mouth. The whole thing was demeaning, but as soon as she had her shot, she would take it. The girls continued for the next 10 minutes, swapping positions as they pleasured Chris. The situation was starting to put her in a submissive mindset, no doubt aftereffects of her many times frozen. She was never submissive, but thoughts of being dominated had been popping up periodically ever since she was Selma's bitch.

Chris took his cock out and had the girls push their faces together to receive their reward. He came mostly on Melissa's face and she hoped it symbolically marked the end of their sexual escapade.

"All right, let's tie her to the bed and resume our original game." Chris said.

Kim grabbed Melissa, who's face was dripping with cum, and brought her towards the bed. She acted helpless and let Kim manhandle her, throwing her on the bed. Melissa inched up to the top of the bed and grabbed the camera. She aimed it at Kim then at Chris, freezing them both in place.

"Fuck" Melissa let her frustrations out.

She wiped the cum of her face and stuck her covered fingers in the mouth of Chris. For trying so hard to solve this mystery, she was no closer to finding anything out than if she did nothing. Thinking back, it was a stupid hunch to go off. The guy seemed lonely and miserable and there was a reason for that. He was letting his wife bang some random guy whenever she wanted.

Melissa went up to Kim. Let's see how she likes being helplessly fucked.

"Morty." Melissa said.

Morty emerged from the closet.

"Are they..."

"Frozen, yes." Melissa said. "Why do you let your wife bang this guy?"

"Honestly, I think porn made it a fetish and once my wife stumbled on my search history, she slowly made it happen."

"Do you guys fuck at all?"

Morty shook his head, too ashamed to say no.

"All right well, here's your lucky day."

Melissa and Morty tied Kim to the bed exactly how Melissa found her. Then using the handcuffs, rope, and ball gag, they hogtied Chris, cuffed his hands and blocked his mouth. Melissa explained that her camera was newer, so it had a timing device. Kim and Chris would remain frozen for one hour while Morty had his way with her and him if he swung that way too. Once they unfroze, they would be restrained enough for him to keep going or set things straight. She used the washroom to clean her face off and prior to leaving, saw Morty face fucking Kim.

Back at her place, Melissa shrugged off the event. It was refreshing to be in control of her actions instead of being helplessly frozen. She did have to suck a cock, but that was tame compared to what she'd been put through before. If she ever did get a hold of a frozen Selma, she now knew the perfect recipients.

The decision to pursue or drop the kidnapping weighed on her mind. Her first attempt was a complete disaster, and she had no leads. The only option left was to attend the Sexie and Winter's Women fashion show, hoping to spot something out of the ordinary. Melissa opened her closet to pick out a dress. Worst case scenario, she'd have to enjoy herself.

***

Kara felt the rapid movement of the cock vibrating inside. The same cock that fucked Jenny, now filling her mouth. It released in her mouth and the remainder squirted on her face. Despite being frozen, Kara could feel the sticky sensation of Rick's cum decorating her face like icing on a cake. She was a frozen cum dump and the entire night would be filled with load after load from Rick.

"Son of a bitch." Rick said as he hung up the phone.

Kara snapped out of her nightmare. She had won the bet, but the alternative filled her mind. It was such a risky wager; she could only imagine the outcome. Even her thoughts seemed tame to what Rick might have done if he was given access to her perfect mouth to face fuck at his desired pace.

"Look, I'm going to the fashion show tonight. If Jenny is missing and someone did take her, then that's the perfect place to find more potential victims." Kara said. "Whoever took her may be there."

Rick had no other options. Either sit and sulk in his trophy-less man cave or join Kara and try to find a suspect.

"I'll go if you wear the trophy outfit." Rick said in a grumpy tone.

Kara was used to it by now. She already wore it to Decor, and she probably wouldn't be out of place at a fashion show, especially one that involved Sexie. The question was, did she need Rick that badly. If she did find a suspect, he was the only one who would go out of his way to help her. She didn't want to face that situation on her own. Once again, even though she won the bet, Rick still got something out of it.

"Fine, it's not like I'll be out of place."

***

Kara experienced deja vu as she passed the first display. It was the owner of A Woman's Touch, wrapped in red silk with a bow on her back while she was on her hands and knees. Her facial expression was a surprised look as if someone just took her from behind. Some things never changed. Cali must have been addicted to freezing to always be on display for her own store. Beside the display was the sign that clearly noted the event was joint between Sexie and Winter's Women. She wondered how two companies, that had so much conflict between them, could put on a show together. Then again, she was making an effort to work with Rick. Sometimes it just had to be done.

Inside was much different from Rick's event. The line was clearly drawn between the two sides. On the left was Sexie with women barely wearing anything remotely close to clothing and posed in ridiculous positions. The sections were broken down even further by color. Red was for the hot and steamy scenes. Women on all fours with a look that screamed orgasm and women in flexible positions showing off as much of their tits and ass as they could. Blue was for athletics with stronger looking women in power poses. Green was for girly girls, the kind that went after the trophy wife lifestyle with material belongings added to each display. Yellow represented happy and fun and probably the cleanest poses out of the bunch. And finally, there was black, which depicted taboo scenarios. Whips, bondage, collars, and slaves. There was even a girl with her arms out pretending she was hypnotized like a zombie. Sexie didn't care if people found their displays offensive, they just wanted people talking about them.

Winter's Women, on the other hand, was all professional. There were no colors or themes, just a diverse group of models wearing clothes that showed a lot of skin, but still maintained dignity. Kara recognized some of the design influences and found herself drawn more to their selection than Sexie. In fact, she didn't know what kind of girl outside of a hooker would select any of Sexie's outfits. She bit her lip. That wasn't true. She loved the Winter's Women designs for the office but wearing the Sexie outfit probably gave the girl a humiliating thrill. All the Sexie models looked happy to be wearing their outfits, and why not? It further enhanced their beauty and status as pretty objects. Kara looked down at her trophy uniform. She knew the feeling.

Kara and Rick agreed to split up and keep their eyes out for anyone unusual. There were so many attractive women there, it would be crazy for a kidnapper not to come and surveillance the area. She spotted Mr. Lawson in the corner, but her mother was absent.

"Hey, Mr. Lawson. Sorry for breaking into your museum last night." Kara said. "It's just with Jenny gone, we were looking for your help."

Mr. Lawson scanned the room as he sipped his drink.

"That's all right, Kara. I heard she's reached out via text."

"Yes, she sent one to me and Rick. Did Rick tell you that?"

"Your mother."

Kara hadn't spoken to her mother since the morning. The two of them together would be an emotional wreck instead of the productive individuals they needed to be.

"Have you seen here lately? I tried texting her, but there was no response."

"Uhh, she told me she was busy tonight." Mr. Lawson checked his watched. "Sorry, Kara I have to go."

He walked away. For the time she's known him, Kara never saw Mr. Lawson flustered. As soon as she mentioned her mother, his whole demeanor changed. Maybe the person she was looking for was right in front of her the whole time.

***

Roman sat in the red section staring across at Winter's Women's pathetic attempt at a display. The conservative clothing and fully dressed women were a slap in the face of marketing to women. It was the world's best kept secret. Women wanted to show off their best selves and that included showing as much skin deemed publicly appropriate, which now had a low bar. That's what Sexie was selling. An excuse to show off. Winter's Women on the other hand was going against that conventional wisdom with a message that said 'hey, don't look your best and let the other girls win.' It was a laughable strategy and only a matter of time before it buried them for good.

Ashley passed by wearing one of Sexie's tight dresses. He wanted to display her in the raunchiest outfit, but at Casper's insistence, agreed to let her work the crowd. He recognized it was starting to become personal and his decisions were based on entertainment for himself without taking anything else into consideration. Having Ashley work the floor and talk to potential customers about why she switched would do way more damage than her body ever could. She was an icon to so many girls for so long, a quick conversation may convert them all to Sexie.

"Hello Mr. Fawkes."

Roman turned and saw Rick Jr. He found the resemblance to his father uncanny.

"Mr. Lawson. Fancy a drink?"

Rick put his hand up and shook his head. Not a drinker.

"What brings you here, besides the beautiful view and free food?" Roman asked.

"My girlfriend Jenny hasn't been seen in a while."

Roman searched through his mind. Rick Jr. always seemed to have blonds hanging around him. He thought the one he had on display was his girlfriend, but social media stalking confirmed that to not be the case. It was her sister. The well endowed one.

"That's the one with the big knockers, right? Bet you those are fun to bat around."

Roman could tell Rick wanted to punch him. But he restrained himself.

***

Rick caught up with Kara.

"My father say anything?"

Kara shook her head. "What about Roman?"

"No. And still a prick." Rick said. "This was a stupid idea, Kara. We're not going to find anything here."

Kara understood the frustration. There was one answer, but there were still a hundred plus questions. Coming to a place like this was still a needle in a haystack.

"Great party. Almost as good as your other one."

Rick and Kara turned and saw Mr. Fletcher standing with his girlfriend. Or intern. Kara never knew the difference.

"Thanks, Mr. F."

"Where's your other half?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. She's been radio silent for a few days." Rick said maintaining a professional tone.

"Oh really." Mr. Fletcher patted Rick on the arm. "I'm sure things will work out for you."

Mr. Fletcher never acknowledged Kara. It was the same story at work. They could be the only two people passing in the hall and he would act as if she wasn't there. He went from dreamy, handsome man, to dirtbag douche, really quick. But Kara still liked to appreciate his handsome face. He turned his head in the light and a flicker caught her eye. She pushed it from her mind, but after turning his head again, she saw it flash by.

Kara adjusted her position to see it at an angle and confirmed what she was seeing. It was one fleck of glitter. Glitter. Why would Mr. Fletcher have glitter? The girl beside him didn't wear any. There weren't too many displays with it. Kara pushed it from her mind.

"Hey Ricky, I heard your father had a secret project he was working on. Is that true?" Mr. Fletcher whispered to Rick.

"Umm yah, but that's not happening anymore. He got rid of the prototypes."

Mr. Fletcher's face sunk. "Oh, that's a shame, they sounded really useful."

Useful for what? Kara's eyes followed Mr. Fletcher's movements like a hawk. The piece of glitter flashed as he moved.

"Anyway, nice seeing you Ricky, talk soon."

Mr. Fletcher turned with his date and headed in the other direction. Talk soon. Kara pulled out her phone and checked the message from Jenny.

"Rick!"

***

The lights went down to signify the dance was starting before the reveal of the new Samantha. Or so Melissa heard. She was still shaking off the embarrassment of breaking in on a cuckold session. Hopefully, the poor guy got good use out of his frozen wife. She shook the event from her mind. If she was the only one who knew about it and she chose to forget it, did it really happen?

At least at the fashion show there were real suspects to watch. Roman, Ashley, Samantha. Anyone involved in the fashion industry knew about those cameras and their power. Someone was bound to try and abuse that. Melissa felt a hand on the small of her back and another one grab her arm as the person joined her in a dance.

"Did you miss me, Melissa?"

The black mask stared back at her. She could scream and draw attention, but what good did that do. Information was more important, and he was going to talk if he was free to do so.

"What are you doing here?" Melissa asked.

"Can't a man enjoy a party with a pretty girl on his arm."

Melissa held back a slap.

"Cut the shit Legend or I scream."

"Always with the drama." Legend pulled her closer. "I'm here for part one of my master plan. It's going to be a fun show."

Legend twirled her around. A spotlight came on and shone down at the front. There was a podium set up with a big screen behind.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the front stage, the new CEO of Winter's Women, Samantha Black!"

Samantha strode up to the platform with grace and power. She looked simply elegant in a long red dress, with hair done back in a beautiful bun and diamonds sparkling in the light. Melissa remembered the night Samantha had her bachelorette. She was such a bitch to start out, but once she got to know her, there was a mutual respect.

Seeing her as the CEO of one of the biggest fashion companies in the country was strange. But she couldn't deny that the way she carried herself was indeed like a leader.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. First, I would like to thank Cali and A Woman's Touch for hosting this wonderful event. And of course, we may be rivals, but fashion is a passion for all of us. So, thank you Sexie for being apart of this as well."

Samantha carried on with her speech, but Melissa's focused shifted back to Legend. She was about to speak, but legend put his finger to her lips.

"Shhh. Just watch."

He turned her head back to focus on Samantha who was in the middle of receiving another applause.

"And now if you'll turn your attention to the screen, I'd like to introduce the brand new clothing line 'Power'. Don't just have the confidence, wear it."

Samantha moved out of the way and the big screen came to life.

***

"Ohhhhh. Fuck yeah. Keep fucking my pussy."

The audience went silent. Samantha froze in shock. Instead of her well-prepared promotional ad, on the screen was a video of her fucking Logan. Panic set in. She looked at her fiancé Michael, who's face said it all. Her whole life crashed before her eyes. Her career as an honest CEO, her potential marriage. Someone sabotaged her. She looked out at the stunned crowd and then back at Michael. But he was gone. What did she want to save? She ran towards the back hoping to catch him before it was too late.

***

Roman couldn't stop laughing at the aggressive dirty talk coming out of Samantha's mouth. If only he knew she was such a kinky slut, he may have upped the charm to have a go at her. He sipped his drink. He had nothing to do with the video, but it had to be the last scandal Winter's Women could handle. Two CEOs embarrassing themselves within a short time frame. Unless they hired someone respectable to turn the ship around, then the company was finally going to sink. He hoped for the latter. It was time for Sexie to take the world by storm.

Just as Samantha was about to orgasm, the video cut. Then it came back on, but it was a different video. The grainy footage suggested it was old, but the color was updated. It seemed vaguely familiar.

"All right, then. It's set up."

Roman sunk in his chair. It was him. His young handsome face with his old duster over his top lip, appeared on screen. His smile never changed.

"You ready?"

"The question is, are you ready?" a woman's voice said sensually off camera.

Young Roman's eyes lit up. He could remember clear as day the image. Her body was perfect. The woman came on screen and pushed Young Roman onto the bed. She turned towards the camera and elicited a gasp from the audience.

Before there was Sexie and Winter's Women and all the feuding and bad blood in between. There were young adventurous kids ready to take on the world. It was never mentioned in any publications about the two because before they became relevant, they were simply irrelevant. Free to explore life, the world and each other. And did they ever explore. Many times. Roman looked back fondly on those memories. Back when Ashley was a free spirit. Back before she got lost in the world of business and became as ruthless as the rest of them. Reluctantly Roman did the same, but still maintained his boyhood charm.