Decor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Ashley turned back to Roman and dropped her robe revealing one of the hottest bodies Roman ever did see. Ashley had the perfect body, and he was happy to have conquered her when he did. She crawled on the bed, undid his pants, and started blowing him. The crowd was mesmerized by the two fashion icons fucking. It was like something straight of fan fic, except it actually happened.

Roman had no idea there was still a tape. Maybe Ashley was the one who couldn't let it go.

***

Mr. Lawson suspected there was history between Ashley and Roman. The way they fought felt too personal to just be business. Someone clearly had an agenda to send a message. Ashley and Roman had nothing to worry about except endless media questions and speculation that they were back together now that they worked together. But Samantha's life was turned upside down. She seemed like a decent woman, and it troubled him that someone would expose her like that. But it was her own risk. If you cheat, you put everything on the line.

Mr. Lawson chugged the rest of his drink. He knew what was coming next. Apparently, tonight was the night to air the dirty laundry. Mr. Lawson had many secrets, but he knew those were safe. For now. The real damage was going to be done by the secret he was set up for. The video footage cut out leaving the audience with blue balls on a mega couple's sex tape. Mr. Lawson popped up on the screen face fucking Katerina, followed by the staged photos of having sex with her.

From his high perch, he scanned the crowd for a reaction and saw a few people looking his way. They quickly diverted their attention. Legend was here watching this. That was the only explanation behind it. Mr. Lawson wasn't too worried about the aftermath for him, he had a plan for that. But he was worried about losing a shot at catching the culprit. His eyes darted across the dance floor looking for anything out of the ordinary. He caught the back of Melissa's head. She was dancing with someone. As she turned with him, Mr. Lawson saw the black mask. Legend was indeed present.

Before he could make a move, there was commotion off the dance floor. As people moved in and out of the way, he saw Rick on top of Mr. Fletcher, feeding him punches.

"Shit." Mr. Lawson mumbled under his breath.

He looked back and Melissa and Legend were gone. He headed down the stairs.

***

Melissa chased Legend down the empty hall. She couldn't let him get away. Not this time. He ran into a room and shut the door behind him. Melissa followed through into what looked like a storage room full of old clothes and mannequins. There was only one way out and she wasn't letting him get past. This ended now.