Decor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can?"

Even Casper's slight nod instilled confidence.

"And he wants me to be Decor, but I will not compromise myself like that."

Casper stroked his chin as if to mimic thinking.

"If I was Roman, I would compromise by saying fine, but you need to get your friend Cali to do it in your place."

"You'd think he go for that?"

"I don't know, does that sound like a deal he'd go for?"

Samantha couldn't tell if Roman was working with Casper or if he just knew how his boss thought. She was never really Roman's target. He wouldn't have gifted her Winter's Women if he had ill intentions towards her personally. Of course, her business was still a target and embarrassing her would accomplish more loss in business. But the other deal gave him Cali and he seemed to have a noticeable fondness for her amazing body. Samantha always knew Cali would attract the wrong attention when she started modifying it.

"You'd pitch that for me?" Samantha said.

"I'd think about it. Of course, there's other things that might tilt the decision in your favor." Casper said. He stood up, moved in, and undid the top button of her blouse.

Samantha let Casper undo the second, third, fourth and fifth button. She wanted to stop him, but the minute she saw his perfect smile and chiseled jaw, she also wanted a chance to jump his bones.

"It is a shame you don't want to go on display. You'd make a hot decoration, especially in a house." Casper undid the last button and ripped her shirt off. "My turn."

Casper removed his shirt revealing his magnificent body underneath like he'd been carved from stone. Samantha's lust doubled. She bit her lip and waited for him to approach again. Hooking up with him was worth any deal. Casper turned around and grabbed something from the desk. Before she could determine what it was, it was too late. Samantha couldn't move.

"I thought we'd spice things up a little." Casper said. "As John Mayer said, your body is a wonderland."

Samantha hadn't been frozen since her bacherlotte and after being fucked by so many men, she had no inclination to be frozen again. Despite being the most orgasmic pleasure she ever felt, she hated the lack of control and vowed never to try it again. Yet here she was. Frozen and at the mercy of a handsome man turned creepy.

Casper picked Samantha up and placed her on the desk with her legs spread. He put her right finger up to her mouth in a suggestive manner. Samantha felt like a doll being moved around. Several other Decor around the office would be watching Casper take advantage of her. There were the twins in the corner wearing matching purple lingerie. One twin had her hand over her mouth in surprise and the other twin was behind her pretending to spank her sister. Then there were a row of females wearing different Sexie outfits from over the years with the dates noted at the bottom depicting a timeline of fashion. All of them were witnesses if something went wrong.

Casper pushed her onto her back. She stared up at the ceiling with a dumb seductive look on her face. His hands shut her eyelids, and everything went black.

***

Casper pulled his hand back and saw her eyes were shut. Ashley waited for the signal and he gave her the thumbs up. Roman's first mistake was underestimating Ashley. Casper wasn't just a model; he got his start in the industry thanks to financial generosity from Ashley. Something he never forgot. When Roman relegated Ashley to a piece of furniture, she knew she needed someone on the inside to give her intel and influence.

Roman told Casper about the potential deal with Cali and Winter's Women, and once Ashley heard the terms, she knew Samantha would deal with it personally. Casper made sure Roman would be occupied for the day with client lunches and drinks, leaving the office to Casper and Ashley. And they waited for their bait to fall in its trap. Having the camera which was on loan to Sexie from Lawson Corporation for Roman's Office Décor was the last piece of the plan.

Ashley donning a Sexie strap-on, approached her frozen former pupil. The woman she suspected of wrecking her career, was helplessly lying on the desk. After all she did to get Samantha's career going and putting her in a position to succeed, that's how she was repaid. The betrayal was the only thing Ashley couldn't shake as the knife in her back never left.

The dildo was thick and long. It was going to leave quite the impression of Casper. Ashley fucked her motionless body. Initially, she was just going to fuck Samantha. But the thought of revenge clouded her judgment. She wanted Samantha to know who was fucking her. She wanted Samantha to experience the same feeling she felt when Roman laid eyes on her frozen body. Most importantly, she wanted Samantha to know that this wasn't over. It was only just the beginning.

Ashley pulled Sam's body up and stuck the wet dildo in her mouth. She opened Sam's eyes and had her look up. They locked eyes and Ashley could see the panic set in. Samantha was at her mercy.

"Casper, get me a real camera." Ashley said. "We got pictures to take."

***

Kara entered the man cave dressed in her usual trophy uniform. There was less uncertainty about Jenny and a bit of relief. In the afternoon, Kara received a text from Jenny saying 'Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Talk soon.' Something seemed off, but communication was a good sign. Paul was still silent, which left Kara entertaining Rick's affair idea. Either way, she wanted them both back.

Kara hoped Rick came to his senses and let her help him look for Jenny. But this was a sober Rick. A normal Rick, who was thinking clearly. He saw her enter and stood up.

"You talk to Paul?"

"He's on a business trip."

"A business trip." Rick said. "Does that business include fucking my girlfriend?"

"You need to get that out of your head. Paul and Jenny are not a thing."

"Then where are they, huh. Both gone."

Kara had no response. He was right to be suspicious, but she just couldn't see it. Both of them never expressed interest around each other. If it was an affair, it had to have been the world's best kept secret.

"Well, get to work." Rick said.

"You want me to pose?"

"That's your job, isn't it? I still got up this morning and went into the office."

"Shouldn't we be out looking for Jenny?"

"Looking where, Kara? We have no fucking leads except your missing husband."

"Fiancé."

"Whatever."

Kara didn't budge. She was more useful helping him look not stuck on display as an object. She had value to give.

"Look you want the night off, how about this, Rock, Paper Scissors. You win, you get the night off, I win, I get to use your mouth as a cum dump for your shift." Rick said.

It was troubling to be offered a fair game, yet still think she was going to be played. Having the night off would be useful to help piece the information together but losing also meant Rick was going to abuse her mouth as much as he could. The thought of his load sitting in her mouth while she stood as his statue was unsettling. But it wasn't the worse deal she made, she already lost that.

"Rock, Paper Scissors, you asshole."

***

Jenny's best efforts gave no results. She tried to get a glimpse of her captor, but the person was always wearing a mask and over-sized clothing to hide their identity. There were two small rooms Jenny, and the other captured girls were unfrozen in. One was to have a meal on a small table, the other was the bathroom. Other than that, they were always frozen on display in their boxes. On one bathroom trip, Jenny counted at least four other girls posed and frozen like Barbie dolls. How could someone do that? And why collect real women?

The bathroom was surprisingly cozy for being kidnapped. The toilet and sink were spotless, and the lighting was nice and bright compared to the dark dingy dollhouse room she was kept in. Jenny looked in the mirror at herself. Her makeup was fully done like a doll, complete with glittery eye shadow and lip gloss. Her blond hair was brushed out to be straight and her chest spoke for itself. Jenny had no idea what kind of kidnapping this was. There didn't seem to be any demands.

After her bathroom break, Jenny was ushered back to her doll box. She turned around and backed against the wall. The most humiliating part was doing the doll pose before being frozen. She'd seen what happened to girls who refused. It was best to stay on her captor's good side. Her back straightened and she pushed her breasts out while arching her back. She put her hands out with the fingertips flat and smiled wide. The captor lifted the camera and just like that she was frozen again.

The captor put the straps back around her arms, legs and stomach then closed the box. Once the box sealed, the familiar song started up, reminding Jenny what she was. It scared her that the pleasure of the frozen bliss would warp her mind and brainwash her into accepting a role as a Barbie doll. The way the song sounded so upbeat and happy.

'I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic'

The feeling of pleasure was fantastic, and her outfit and makeup were flawless. She wished she could look like this every day.

'I'm a blonde bimbo girl in a fantasy world. Dress me up, make me tight, I'm your dolly'

The more Jenny listened, the more lightheaded she felt. The high-pitched happy voice of the singer rang out through Jenny's head. This line struck a chord with her. Was she a bimbo? The more time passed, the dumber she felt. How could someone smart be caught and trapped so easily?

'Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please.'

She was under their complete control. She walked when commanded, she talked when commanded and she went on display without a fight.

'I can act like a star; I can beg on my knees.'

Jenny knew she was the hottest doll there. Her box was the only box on one side while all the other girls were lined up on the other. She was the star doll. How long before she was on her knees begging?

***

Melisa parked outside the home address of her suspect. She didn't have a gun or a bat for a weapon, but she did have her camera. And somehow that made her feel more comfortable than a weapon ever would. With a weapon there was a fast gut reaction. Hurt or be hurt. But with the camera, that slowed everything down. She didn't have to make a snap decision to hurt someone. She could simply call the police and walk away guilt free. If only it were that easy. If the guy did have those girls, he'd be well prepared to knock her out if he had to. She grabbed her camera and left the car.

Knocking on the door gave away the element of surprise. Melissa snuck around back trying to peak in and see if there were any evidence. Most of the blinds were shut giving her no sight lines inside. If the guy was hiding something, covering the house was a good way to keep it a secret. The back door had a view inside through the window in the middle. The coast was clear. Melissa tried the handle, and it was locked. Was this going to be her first B&E? She surveyed the area around the door and noticed several plotted plants, a door mat, and a large rock slightly off to the side in the middle of the grass. She picked the rock up and sure enough a spare key was taped underneath.

As quiet as a mouse, Melissa turned the doorknob and opened the door. The house was eerily quiet, but she could hear movement upstairs. Slowly she crept up, paying mindful attention to everything around her, including testing to make sure her steps wouldn't creak. At the top of the stairs, there was a hallway and several doors. The only door open was the one at the end of the hall.

Melissa moved quietly not knowing what to expect. She tightened her grip on the camera and trigger button, ready to snap if she thought she was in danger. She poked her head through the doorway and saw a woman tied to the four corners of the bed. Her face was blindfolded, and her mouth was gagged.

"Oh my God." Melissa rushed over. "I'm going to get you out of here."

The calm girl ramped up in panic. She tried to speak through her ball gag, but only muffled sounds came out. Melissa tried to take it off, but there was a lock on the back ensuring it stayed in place. She put the camera down on the shelf beside her and started untying the corner rope. It was so tight; the guy must have really done his homework. The poor girl continued to panic. How long had she been here?

Melissa felt strong hands grab her from behind. She tried to fight back, but the chloroformed cloth was held tight to her mouth. She had no choice but to breath. She left the camera so far away; it was out of reach. Her last attempt was an outstretched arm as her world went black.

***

Cali received confirmation from both Roman and Samantha that they agreed to co-host the event. It was short notice, but preparations started immediately. With Sexie and Winter's Women people working on their own display, everything was under control, leaving Cali time to sit back and relax. She was hosting it, but besides providing the venue, the responsibly lied with the Company's involved.

"Just wanted to say thanks for hosting." Samantha said at the door.

Cali looked up and smiled. "I'm glad you two worked out an agreement."

"Yes, we both came to an understanding."

"He seemed pretty dead set on having you or I pose out front." Cali said.

Samantha nodded. "Had to make concessions in that department, but I think he was happy with my proposal."

"Which was?"

Samantha walked in and pulled something out from behind her back. Cali couldn't move. In Samantha's hands was a camera from Decor.

"I'm sorry Cali, but it has to be you. I will pay you back, I promise." Samantha said.

Cali was livid. Samantha used her for her own personal gain. Ironically, this was for Samantha to show everyone the real her, when in reality, she was still the same lousy friend. The infamous frozen bliss spread out through Cali's body as she settled into a state of relaxation. Running a business and dealing with people that back stabbed her was an exhausting experience and being frozen was a delightful experience. It was like eating candy when you should eat healthy food, the easy part was always the most gratifying. Maybe being a decoration wasn't so bad long-term. Not for Roman or Samantha, but someone she trusted. Like Mr. Lawson or Morgan Bradley, an investor and friend she made at a fashion conference. Those were people she knew would have her best interests to heart.

Samantha started undressing her and preparing her for her display. It was going to be a long night for Cali.

***

Mr. Lawson stared at the picture. It was another angle of him fucking Katerina. On the back it said, 'Coming Soon.' He placed it in the locked top draw with the other photos. Someone was trying to send a message. If it was the same person who stole the unaware device, or Legend as he called himself, Mr. Lawson needed to find out who he was soon or the damage he could inflict would be severe.

Then there was the issue of Jenny missing. He wasn't so sure there was foul play involved, but with Kara, Rick and Natasha expecting results, he owed them the courtesy of looking into it. He called all his contacts in hopes of someone seeing her, but his network was silent. It was not a problem he wanted to deal with, especially if it was just a girl taking time to herself. His relationship with Natasha further complicated the matter. He really liked her, and he didn't want to disappoint, but at this point he had nothing else to offer.

As if she knew Mr. Lawson was thinking of her, Natasha strutted towards his desk. Her mood was calmer than yesterday when he tried his best to console her.

"Any word from Jenny?" Mr. Lawson asked.

Natasha showed him a text.

'I'm fine. Just sorting some stuff out. Will be back soon. Love you.'

Mr. Lawson stared at the text. They were both thinking it, but he wasn't going to say it. That didn't sound like something a girl her age would write. But it seemed to comfort Natasha for the time being.

"So, what do you think?" Natasha said.

"Looks like she's just taking some time to herself."

Natasha stared at him. She wanted him to confirm that it was bullshit. But he didn't have time to console her.

"You don't think that looks fake?"

Mr. Lawson stood up. "Look, I know you're fearing the worst, but sometimes girls do that. My sister ran away a bunch of times while she was an adult living at home."

"Was she off with some guy?"

"Well...ya."

"So, you tell me how my daughter is off with some guy when that guy is looking for her!"

Mr. Lawson walked around his desk and grabbed Natasha by the shoulders.

"I promise you, she's fine."

"What did your network say?"

"No one's seen her, but that makes sense if she's being private."

Natasha crossed her arms. There was no convincing her that it was nothing to worry about. He couldn't blame here. He'd be worried too. But it wasn't his daughter and there were no facts to support action. He checked his watch and noted that the fashion show would be starting soon. If Legend was going to be anywhere important, that was the event he wouldn't miss. But what to do with Natasha.

"I was thinking we can check out her favorite spots she likes to go. See if she's hanging out there." Natasha said.

Mr. Lawson moved back to behind his desk. "Sounds like a plan."

He pulled out the unaware device from his drawer and aimed it at Natasha. She froze in place. He wasn't going to pass up a chance at catching his thief. Finding Jenny would have to wait until after the fashion show.

Mr. Lawson carried Natasha to his Décor closet, where he kept the models not in use during their shift and placed her inside.

"You hold tight, Natasha. I'll be back."

Mr. Lawson shut the closet doors.

***

Melissa came to. She could move thankfully, but not much. The tight bindings around her wrists and legs were secured to the chair she was sitting on. A large black man stood over her with his shirt off. The type of guy she'd see in those pop-up porn ads. Did she have the wrong house?

"Our new toy is awake." The man said.

The woman that was tied up, appeared from behind and hung off his arm. Her pale white skin contrasted off his dark skin.

"She's cute."

Melissa had no idea what was going on. "Why am I tied up?"

"Because you just broke into my house." The girl said.

"I thought you were in trouble."

The couple looked confused.

"I was." The girl said. "From the person who broke in."

Melissa looked around. There was nothing to suggest she was in the right or wrong house. But the woman was untied now. If it was the same woman.

"Is this not Morty's house?"

The couple looked at each other and then moved out of the way. Behind them, poking out of the closet, was the male suspect she was tracking. His skinny, pale white body stood in underwear as he cowered.

"Morty, you know this shorty?" the other man said.

Morty shook his head. The man turned back to her.

"Look, you breaking in here ruined the moment for us, so you got two options." The man said. "You either join in our little game or we call the police and charge you."

"Join in..." Melissa looked back at Morty and then at the couple in front of her. The truth hit her like a bag of bricks. The big black man, the horny wife, and the man in the closet. She always heard about these types of arrangements, but she never knew they happened.

"Do you go to Decor a lot?" Melissa asked.

"That's one of our favorite spots. Chris likes to put me on display while him and his crew are out. Of course, Morty pays for the whole thing." The girl said.

She knew it was a long shot, but she never expected to end up tied to a chair. Were they serious about her joining? She could see the camera was still on the nightstand. If they untied her, she still had a shot to escape safely.