Dedicated to my Erotic Mistress Aun

Story Info
Co habitation description.
819 words
4
994
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air is crisp, a misty shroud of fog hovering over the ground and the path to the front door is faint, sunset is soon and winter darkness is upon us though the smell of burning firewood and the dim lighting emanating from the house brings warmth and comfort. A storm has just passed and lighting and thunder can be seen and heard in the far distance. The dwelling, build decades ago and from natural materials is secluded and private, surrounded by nature and beauty yet only a short trip into the city by rail or highway. A small creek that runs year round passes nearby and the sound of trickling water can be heard over the evening calm. Two deer are grazing alongside the path. Outbuildings dot the property serving as the garage and toy storage areas and an art studio for creative urges. The smallest building has been converted to a love shack for friends visiting. The lot extends deep into the forest and up slope to a small hill that provides a view above the trees of the surrounding landscape.

A cabin perhaps, or cottage standing two stories amongst the aspen trees yellow and orange, dark shadows looming behind as twilight turns to night. The door opens and releases a burst of fire warmed air and triggering a bone deep chill. Soft lighting, candle like fills the bottom floor. The space is open, wood floor, fireplace in the far corner, cast iron cookware hanging above the island in the kitchen, staircase with rustic banisters heading up into the dark loft bedroom, windows on each wall offer 360 degree view and no neighbors within sight. Tasteful art, occasionally rustic art decorates the walls and tells much of the inhabitant(s) and what is special or truly important. Native American and nautical totems, crafts and coverings are the theme. Shoes are not allowed indoors. Clothing is optional.

The kitchen, a place where much time and effort will be spent, is roomy with abundant counter space and a walk in pantry. The counters are woodblock and the stove, a classic old cast iron beast with six burners that spits fire. The oven is large, to accommodate many cookie sheets at once and the inhabitants do enjoy each other's time and sharing the meal prep/cleanup duties together. A small step stool is ready for her to use to reach those higher items and, when needed, elevate her so she can be bent over the counter and ravaged from behind as she loves so much. There are few appliances to rely upon and a sense of minimalism can be detected. Across the counters the implements of cooking are stored ready for use, knife set, spoons, spatulas, whisks, and a cooking apron that is to be worn with no other garments.

The living room is open to the kitchen and equipped with ample comfortable couch chairs, pillows, a reading nook, coffee table and dining table set...all rustic in appearance, not from this century and constructed by hand with craftsmanship. Lighting is dim and candle like as that is preferred by those that reside within. Music is constantly playing and the variety is mixed and major component of the peace and relaxation the home offers. In the corner, dressed in hemlock is a sauna, ceramic heating elements glowing red as is the time/temp LED in the dark and transforming her pale skin into satin brown/red curves.

An ascent up the stair case leads to the loft bedroom. In the center and below a window a California King bed is staged with luxury linins and pillows, antique dressers and nightstands on each side. The bed has been measured meticulously and elevated to the perfect height once again so she can be ravaged missionary or from behind with ease and comfort, then spun 180 degrees to accept her thick oral reward. The bedframe provides ample hand holds for her as well. An open door leads to her walk in closet, a secret place where I am not allowed access. A love seat is at the far end, ready for two lovers.

A door on the opposite side of the room from the closet leads into the bathroom with wood paneled walls and a soaking tub fit for two, equipped with jets for a spa like experience. Much time will be spent here relaxing and pleasing each other. Mirrors are placed strategically in this area for mutual viewing and to raise the erotic tension. A massage table is also present, and a selection of oils and aromatherapy for the same reason. Luxury towels and silk bath robes are hung along the walls, candles and incense staged and ready to light. A wine glass with lipstick remains at the corner of the tub and discarded garments strewn about on the floor hinting towards the previous evenings escapades and pointing in the direction of the current evening activities.