All Comments on 'Dee Teaches BBC 101'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay, new story! Any idea why the Hazel chapter was rejected?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good one, but I think you doing Dee wrong here. She got to be more than just a recruiter. Girl walked away from another life after spending too much time there. She needs to be making things up for that lost time. Like going home spent when the sun comes up after some all nighters.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 2 years agoAuthor

Anons - Thanks for your comments. I do know why the Hazel chapter was rejected. The narrator had a rather rough time of it in the original version. Anyway I don't expect Literotica to host anything they are not comfortable with. The Hazel chapter has been re-edited and re-submitted.

Dee is a teacher but in this story isn't she the one getting most of the BBC? Recruiting and being a role-model can have its benefits! Meantime Shaka will be keeping her very busy for a while...

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

We loved this extra chapter in Dee new life, five stars

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleover 2 years ago

Crimfolk's masterful erotic storytelling is a gift shared with us all and I am grateful. I am also happy to read about Dee's continuing evolution into her true persona and bringing others to find their calling.

Amiable69Amiable69over 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Thank you! Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sensuous story but the age difference between Dee and Helen is about twenty years.

The school Dee works with a huge number of minorities present and a black woman serving as principal would be a good place to transfer a white conservative married thirty year old woman accused of becoming racist. And Dee would become her mentor in getting her to make smaller wardrobe changes in her daily life to click with black boys and girls eager to put a white bitch in her place. Getting her to sample clothing in a black run store or to go to a black run yoga class after school will put her working and sweating harder under a black dominatrix showing no mercy to tired white women will make changes from a dominant to a sweetly submissive personna different from her aggressive personality at the previous white high school. Dee would get a pay raise for every white woman who converted unconditionally to the BBC lifestyle and a bonus if the white mother got her 18 year old daughter to join Mom.

This can go places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Dee is a good mentor in securing afraid young women to make the big leap to a new lifestyle and a new life. Helen is making inroads in becoming a dancer and she has deeply unfinished business left with her racist mother who has a visceral hatred for black men and that sets off bells and whistles in Dee's head which brings along a Cheshire cat's smile to beam brightly upon this room!

So, Dee suggests Helen give her mother's cell number and she invites the racist mother to come over and see her daughter dance on the stage.

The mother accepts the invitation while thinking her daughter will be a star and asks Dee if she can bring with her 18 year old daughter and Dee says Yes!

Much to her surprise, a stretch limousine comes to their home to collect the mother and daughter wearing expensive prom wear and fancy hats while Dee is wearing blue jeans and sleeveless shirt.

Dee opens up champagne bottle to serve the mother and daughter who guzzle without knowing it is spiked with Spanish Fly! Dee encourages them to kick off their shoes and relax as they get drunken.

The limousine enters building entrance where they see black men and women waiting for them including naked Tamika and Helen who reach in the grab and pull out the overdressed mother and daughter struggling as their clothes are ripped off their bodies as Tamika and Helen start initiating the pair into lesbianism kissing with Helen getting revenge by french kissing her younger sister as Tamika bitch slaps the insolent mother before kissing her. Both women see their clothing including bras and panties burned in the grilling pit before being taken to private bedrooms for interracial sex aimed at changing their horizons.

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Please more!

We all hope to see the next installment of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be great to read a series about Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. More about Helen please.

charsley40charsley40about 1 year ago

Let’s get some more about Helen’s education and of course, the longer term of Dee.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae12 months ago

great series we need of a series of helen

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Hopefully you finish her journey also. Can't wait for you to take us where you want her to go. Love your stories

8796Porno8796Porno7 months ago
Amazing!

I liked these three long novels of 'Taylor's Snowbunnies' very much! I also would like to read some more stuff about these folks and the foundation itself. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 is now available. A lot of world-building in this one but I hope you enjoy it. Challenge 6 is 80% written and should be submitted before the end of the month. Thanks for all your kind comments and support

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES