All Comments on 'DeeAnna Gets Owned! (Literally)'

by Deeannamontana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months agoAuthor

I did it all for Tom. He always wanted to see me in a gang bang. Scenes compiled from comments he made over the years.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

I loved it! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Intense, hard to imagine coming to grips with an experience like that.

joguyjoguy10 months ago

Fucking hot Dee! You will do anything to make tommy happy won't you? You know i've seen his little limp dick plenty on ifap and in your panties too! You know me and him are pretty much twins in that department, lol! I loved when they spanked his bare ass and you pinched his weenis!

fencer24afencer24a10 months ago

I always loved that Deeannamontana lives just 55 miles north of me and I don't know who she is, which just adds to the mystery. Her stories are great, and while I am not black, I think my dick would meet her needs. But this story seems to have gone too far to the dark side.

I am glad that her husband wants to see her be satisfied, but in this case it has become almost cartoonish. Not her best story.

Anthony1965Anthony196510 months ago

So hot!!! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did stretch really took you from Tom or is it just cuckold play ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeeannamontana@Deeannamontana
Was married for over 30 years, and was seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. As you can see from my writings, it changed my life, sexually! I had NO IDEA an orgasm could feel that good, and that I could have so many! Since then I have enjoyed a few affairs, and ...