Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw them?"

"They were taking a siesta in the afternoon, but I guess it only meant sex for them," she added. "She sucked him and fed his own sperm to him."

We were all out that afternoon, so maybe that's when they got some alone time. They were sleeping in our neighbors' room, so no one went in there. Deeksha may not have known and may have entered that room inadvertently, drawn in by the sounds she heard. They were at it again in the middle of the night, so Deeksha had a valid point and had read everything correctly. Still, my mind was not prepared to accept everything.

"Are you sure?" I inquired.

She then slid her hand under my penis and rested the tip of her middle finger at the base, saying, "This is how long you are," pointing to the spot on her palm where the tip of my penis rested.

Then she laid two fingers of her other hand down in front of my penis and said, "This is how long your father's penis is."

She then took my hand in hers and pointed to another location on her wrist. "This is where Murugam's penis reaches when I hold him."

"Look how nicely your penis fits in my palm. Both your father's and Murugam's would almost certainly be as wide as my palm."

Deeksha was a slender woman who stood 5' 9" tall, so her palms were long and narrow. As she justified by showing me those things, my mind did some rough calculations. Although I considered myself a cuckold and assumed I had smaller equipment, this was not the case. I had a decently sized penis that was average length or slightly on the larger side, as Deeksha had mentioned a few times. My penis was just shy of 6 inches long; it could have been a little longer than 5 1/2 inches, but the former always felt better. My father's penis was over an inch longer, putting him at around 7 inches, which was nothing to be ashamed of. Murugam was clearly longer than 8 inches, more likely 8 1/2 inches. I recall Chinnaswamy being similarly gifted.

It was humiliating that my cuckolded father was better equipped in this area than I was. My mother and him made love in a way that didn't make me think he was a cuckold. There was sexual chemistry, and they were completely open and accepted themselves. I had assumed that my mother despised him and looked down on him, but this was not the case. It was one of my greatest fears. Would Deeksha lose all regard for me? Would she leave me for one of those alpha males? After all, I lacked the ability to keep her sexually satisfied.

"Let me tell you what happened at Sudha's wedding to lift your spirits," she said as she stroked my penis gently.

"I went to see where Murugam was after I freshened up," she said, waiting for my reaction. I didn't fuss about it and let her continue.

"Sudha's sermon had lit a fire in me, and my body was simmering with sexual heat. She told me I had to experiment to figure out who the bulls and bullocks were," she squeezed my penis.

"Even for a bullock, this is quite long and thick," she teased, biting my ear lobe.

"Perhaps not as long as my father's," I retorted. "Adwait, you don't seem to get it," she grinned, amused by my response. "Your father was very much a bull. His circumstances, however, forced him to live the life of a bullock. For him, it was death or the life of a bullock. You were destined to be a bullock."

Things were slowly coming together, and Deeksha, being an astute woman, was keenly watching. I started reflecting on what I had witnessed. My initial impression of my father was changing dramatically. I let her continue her story without interjecting.

"Murugam was sleeping in the shed," she explained. "He had invited himself through some of his friends, and they had arranged for this for him. It was a little deserted, but I knew my way around, so I expected to see him. The house was crowded, but this place, only 5 minutes away, was deafeningly quiet. I went into the shed and couldn't find him."

"The cattle were happily munching on their morning grass. When I went inside, I noticed hay piled up in one corner. I walked around it until I came across Murugam sleeping on a hay platform. It was a small nook in the interior-most corner that appeared to be something he had created himself. 'Murugam, you moron, wake up,' I yelled. He had gotten little sleep because of the late-night partying. He rubbed his eyes and raised his head. 'What are you doing here?' he asked, pulling up his comforter and falling back asleep. 'Murugam?' I screamed, yanking on his comforter. He stood up and turned to face me. I had just finished a bath and was completely prepared for the festivities. 'What time is it?' he asked. 'It's very late,' I admitted. 'Now get up.'"

"I was about to leave when he called for me, so I returned to that nook and peered inside. He stood up and stretched his body. 'Come here,' he urged, motioning me to step over the hay stack that was acting as a barrier. Despite my better judgment, I did as he requested. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled me. 'Ew... Did you drink alcohol?' I muttered. He ignored me and rearranged the hay bundles to close the gap. We were now in the middle of a haystack, and finding us would have been difficult unless someone came specifically looking for us."

"He pushed me back on the bed and laid down next to me. 'Murugam,' I squealed. 'Someone might find us.' He ignored me, pulled me, nuzzled me, and planted soft kisses on my neck, as he always did. 'So, what?' he asked in between kisses. 'Aren't you a slut?' 'Shut up, Murugam,' I raged. 'I hate it when you talk like that.'"

"'Oh, is that so?' he asked, raising himself. 'Tell me what you're doing here,' he asked, his usual lighthearted tone. 'A beautiful young Brahmin girl in such a remote shed with a lower caste man. Isn't it true that the reputation of Brahmin women has been tainted by the slutty behavior of women like you?' 'Let me go, you moron,' I pushed him away. He kissed my lips wetly, making a loud smacking sound. 'Ew...' I pushed him away. 'You filthy bastard.' It only enthralled him, and he grabbed me again, kissed me again, and jumped on top of me. He pushed himself up by resting his hands on my chest. His entire weight was on me. I jostled with him, but his weight pinned me down. After finding me exhausted, he settled on top of me and squeezed my breasts. 'Uh...' I groaned as he mercilessly tortured them."

"We'd had enough jostling and were finally catching our breath when he leaned forward and kissed me again. I inhaled his stale breath mixed with alcohol without hesitation. My parted lips made it easy for him to push his tongue against my lips, and I returned his kiss for a few moments before rescinding, saying, 'You need to freshen up first.' He paid no attention and continued kissing, and after a few moments of making out, I pushed him back. 'Come on, Deeksha,' he exclaimed. 'How does it matter if you can stick your tongue into the dirtiest hole in my body?'"

I was surprised to hear that and immediately asked, "You had already licked his anus by then?"

"No..." she exhaled. "It's just that he'd been persuading me to do it, and I'd been steadfastly refusing, but perhaps he knew from my body language that I'd yield and lick."

"Let me tell you what happened there first, and then we can talk about other things," she interrupted before I could ask her another question.

"He had been persuading me to lick his anus for a while, and my reluctance was fading, and it only seemed a matter of time before I gave in. He didn't ask permission to kiss me that morning. Sudha had just told me a half-hour ago that such men never asked for permission and took things for granted. I was only supposed to serve them and not judge them. I felt humiliated as his stale breath permeated my nasal cavities, but I continued to kiss him. All of that repugnance vanished as we hungrily exchanged saliva, and it all seemed rather normal. It was a long kiss, and he broke it by saying, 'You are such a drama queen. You are a slut!' My own actions made me feel embarrassed. 'Now, relieve me like a good slut,' he ordered."

"I stood up, took his stinky penis into my mouth, and began bobbing my head on it. I stroked him furiously because I didn't want him to take forever. He got it and was content to have his penis wrapped in the warmth of my mouth. After only a few minutes, he exploded in my mouth. I eagerly sucked it all in and continued to clean his penis until it was spotless."

"Even though it seemed like an eternity, the entire ordeal was only about 20 minutes long. As he got up and brushed his clothes, I cleaned up with the water in the shed. Since we were sleeping in the hay, pieces of my dress had caught on it. He assisted me in cleaning it up, took me in his arms, and kissed me once more."

"'Wait a minute, I have an idea,' he exclaimed. 'Didn't you ever wonder how breeding bulls looked? Here's one,' he said as he led me to the shed's interior. It was large, almost black, and had a massive body. It was one of the local breeds, not one I'd seen in our area. That muscle and the raw power that bull possessed left me speechless. He drew me closer, and I moved forward hesitantly. 'Don't worry,' he said. 'I've heard he enjoys feminine touch.' I felt a surge of energy rush through my body as I ran my hand over his rump and felt his fur. 'Deeeksha, have you ever served a bull?' he asked. I shook my head."

"He extended a glass to me and guided my hand to his tail, where he pushed it below the tail. 'Now slowly rub here, making sounds to encourage him to pee,' he said. I was perplexed and made no sudden movements. I massaged the bull's back hole slowly and repeatedly, making 'Shhh...' sounds. It only took a minute for the bull to erupt in a torrent of yellow liquid, some of which I caught in the glass. My hand was wet with his urine, and the thought repulsed me, but seeing Murugam smile made me feel good."

"After that, we both left that stall. 'That was so disgusting,' I said as I washed my hands. 'Not at all,' he laughed. 'A lot of women do this cleaning business. It's nothing new.' More than half an hour had passed, so I made my way back to the main house."

"As expected, the house was buzzing with activity, and I made my way to our innermost room, where Sudha and I were staying. Sudha and I were in that room because this part of the house was only used by family members. During the day, it was mostly deserted, with only Sudha and I roaming around. I noticed Sudha's husband approaching our room that morning, and Sudha hurriedly told me, 'Keep him engaged, don't let him come inside.' I did not know what was going on, but when Sudha hurried back to the bathroom and I heard a soft moan, I realized she was up to her usual antics."

"I stopped him at the door and told him, 'Entry to this room is forbidden for you. You will be permitted only after marriage.' It was unusual for such pranks, so he went along with it. 'Oh, I thought this was your room,' he admitted quietly. 'It is, but Sudha's is, too,' I retorted. 'But all I want to do is enter your room,' he explained. 'Shouldn't that be allowed?' 'Hmm...' I murmured as he took a step closer and placed his hand on my waist. Just then, we noticed some family members entering the area, and since he wasn't supposed to be there, I instinctively led him inside and to the other room via the side door. We hid behind a curtain that was supposed to be a cupboard door. We were now crammed into the small space; that space was intended for a cupboard."

"It was the only assurance he needed as he began fondling my body and kissing me softly. Our lips met in an instant, and I melted in his arms. He had kissed me before, but it had been a forceful kiss rather than an intimate one. This time, I kissed him passionately with my lips and tongue. It was strange that Sudha and possibly her lover were fucking in the other room while we were both in a passionate embrace in this room. I kneeled in front of him and gave him a blowjob because he was desperate for relief. It was too much for him, and he couldn't stand it for more than a few minutes."

"He didn't notice the smell of cum on your breath?" I inquired.

"No, I had gargled with water, so it wasn't as bad. He was too excited to notice. He had been wooing me for several years, so it was something he had certainly fantasized about over the years."

"So Sudha was putting her marriage at risk?" I muttered something.

Deeksha laughed and stated, "Her lover had apparently made her promise that she would have sex with him during her wedding. It wasn't really possible to have it on her wedding day, so she had to make do."

"Okay, so that's what happened at her wedding?" I inquired, assuming the story had concluded.

"The actual story happened that night," she retorted immediately.

"There's more?"

"It was Sudha's egregious idea," she went on. "Sudha's husband desired to enjoy me, so she devised a plan. Of course, she was unaware that we had a brief incident in the morning. She combined our food with a sleeping pill and invited him to join us. We'd both be asleep, and he'd be able to take advantage of me in our bed. She expected me to wake up and enjoy it all because the dosage wasn't supposed to be too strong for me."

"Oh, really? She's such a vamp," I grumbled, but I knew that this was the only way Deeksha could lower her guard. She was far more pliable after that morning episode and could have done pretty much anything. Because she was on her period, it would have been mostly foreplay or possibly a blowjob.

"What next?"

"Perhaps it was fate," she continued. "Sudha was completely knocked out that night, and I too dozed off immediately but only for a very short duration. When I awoke, I discovered Sudha's grandfather instead of her husband. I almost yelped when he covered my mouth and softly whispered, 'If you shout, explain why your friend, my granddaughter, is knocked out and how I got in the room. Do you get it?' I nodded, and he took his hand away from my mouth. I tried to pull away, but he held me tight and said, 'The bed is a little small for the three of us, but we'll make it work today.' 'No, grandfather,' I begged. 'This is all wrong.'"

My penis was rock hard, and Deeksha continued to kiss me and stroke me. "You didn't expect this turn, did you?" she asked quietly. I shook my head.

Sudha's grandfather appeared to be around my father's age but much stronger built. He was much darker and reminded me a lot of Prabhakaran. I didn't consider him a potential lover for Deeksha because he was soft-spoken and gentle. I knew him and had spoken with him frequently. He was a few inches taller than Deeksha, probably around 6', but he had a very fit body, almost as if he worked in the fields.

"'There is nothing wrong or right,' he shot back. 'There is only what we rationalize and what we do not rationalize.' 'Now just relax,' he said as I tried to interrupt. 'Nobody needs to know. Sudha, her husband, or your family do not need to know; this is strictly between us. If this ever becomes public, I stand to lose a lot. Do you understand?' I nodded and gulped my saliva. 'What if she wakes up?' I muttered. 'She's completely stoned and won't wake until the next morning. And don't worry about her husband; he's also completely stoned. You may be wondering, How do I know this?' I agreed by nodding. 'Because your friend had planned for her husband to enjoy you tonight. I only foiled her plan.' I looked back at her and hit Sudha for being such an imbecile, but she didn't even move."

"'Deeksha, dear,' he said quietly. 'I'm not here to rape you; I'm here to make love to you,' he said. 'I know you're in heat and have been craving it all day. You went to see that young boy in the shed, but it didn't completely quench your thirst. So I thought I'd show you how real men make love to a beautiful woman like you. I know your periods are in full flow, so actual intercourse is out of the question, but there are other ways for us to enjoy it. Vaginal intercourse is risky for an unmarried woman, so I would have avoided it, anyway. Do you understand, Deeksha?' It all made sense to me, and as he approached, his calm and confident demeanor put me at ease."

"He was lying next to me, but his upper torso was over me, crushing my breasts. His lips were only a few inches away from mine, and I was staring at his face intently. Except for his supreme confidence, which shone through his dark complexion, he had little to offer. I wouldn't say I was attracted to him, but my initial aversion and hesitancy had subsided."

"'You've got a few things to learn, dear,' he continued. 'You are a lovely young Brahmin woman. Because of your pale complexion and because of your Brahmin genes, you are a sex magnet for all the men in this village.' 'But why the Brahmin genes?' I inquired. 'It's because lower-caste men have always considered Brahmin women to be vile and characterless. Perhaps Brahmin husbands are too preoccupied with their Brahminical rituals to prioritize our bodies' basic needs. However, a body has needs, and no amount of moral indoctrination can suppress carnal desires. When the opportunity presents itself, such sex-deprived women mate with other men. At least, so the legend goes.'"

"'Deeksha, dear,' he went on. 'However, you must exercise caution. I'm not saying you shouldn't satisfy your carnal desires, but you should learn to judge a man's character before falling for him.' His calm demeanor captivated me. He had freshened up and arrived very well prepared for the occasion, and I liked him. My first intense sexual experience appeared to be on the horizon. 'How do I go about doing that, grandfather?' I inquired. 'Deeksha, look for trustworthy men. Limit yourself to married men only. Married men are less promiscuous because they have something to lose. As a result, it is safer. Look for men who are much taller than you, as you need a much larger man to satisfy yourself.' I blushed when I heard it. 'Look for older men as well; younger men, while physically mature, are not emotionally mature enough to understand the gravity of such an illicit relationship,' he added."

"He finally leaned forward and kissed my lips gently. 'You are such a lovely lady, Deeksha. I've never seen a more beautiful woman than you. You're only made for fucking.' He kissed me again, and I kissed him back, and then our lips parted and we welcomed each other's tongues in our mouths. He knew how to kiss a woman and worked me up gradually. The kiss was slow and deliberate, taking several minutes to develop into a full-fledged French kiss. He then removed my scarf, which was covering my breasts, and kneaded them. I moaned into his mouth but kept kissing him. He finally pulled away after a long time to inspect my chest. 'You have amazing breasts, Deeksha,' he said as he stroked them. 'It seems like you were only meant for breeding. Delivering a dozen children and feeding them with these large breasts.' He unhooked my blouse, revealing my breasts. My face was flushed with embarrassment, but my body craved his attention."

It was unusual for women to wear bras under their blouses back then. Most middle-class women simply wore a blouse made of thicker material that fit snugly and held their breasts in place. I hated two modern day inventions and bras were one of them. The other was TVs. Instead of actually indulging in sex, people have a lot of avenues to pass time.

"He kissed me on the soft skin of my breasts. He licked my soft skin and nibbled on it gently, leaving red marks all over the place. I was having so much fun that I didn't notice when his bite marks covered my breasts. He took care not to do it on my chest, but only on my breasts. 'Don't worry,' he said. 'They'll fade in a few days, but they should remind you of how a real man makes love to you.' He kissed my breasts again and then took my nipples in his mouth. He kept tickling my nipple with his tongue until it stood up. I shivered when he grabbed it between his front teeth and nibbled on them. 'Uh, grandfather,' I moaned."