Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move on top of me," she instructed.

She had already pulled out my penis and positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. Nature then took its course. I pushed myself forward. She bit her lip for a moment, and then I was inside her velvety, warm, and tight hole. As I slowly plowed her pussy, she latched onto my lips and kissed me. Deeksha was worked up and showed incredible intensity as she drew me in and kissed me voraciously. Deeksha began moaning and showing signs of enjoying my act as I gained momentum. I wasn't in a hurry to ejaculate because I had an early evening session with her and ejaculated a few hours before.

"Oh fuck," she swore. "This feels so good."

She slowed me down, drew me into her embrace, and kissed me languidly after some powerful thrusting. Her hot breath was so enticing that I kept kissing her, and she even offered me her tongue to suck and lick.

"Did you like what you saw?" she inquired as she broke our long kiss.

"Did you know I was watching?"

"You're a cuckold, aren't you?" she shot back.

"The moment I probed Murugam's anus with my tongue, he started leaking his pre-cum," she explained.

"I did not know you were into it," I admitted.

I was leisurely stroking, and Deeksha was enjoying it and soaking in the pleasurable sensations. She had experienced cunnilingus many times, but perhaps actual sex was the first time; or I thought so. She was listless, and I too was inching towards my orgasm. It already seemed that I had definitely pleased Deeksha with my humble attempt. At the five-minute mark, I started furiously fucking her, and the guttural sounds she made were a clear sign she was immensely enjoying it. After about another minute, I ejaculated inside her and crashed on top of her.

She kissed me deeply again and said, "Well, I knew men liked it, so I did for him. Also, didn't you say that your Zamindar wanted your mother to lick the breeding bull's anus?"

"Are you happy?" she asked. "Did you imagine intercourse to be this pleasurable?"

"It was incredible," I said.

"Would you be surprised if I told you it was also my first time having intercourse?" she asked.

"I'm not sure what the right answer is," I said as I kissed her again. "However, let me say that I feel very honored to take your virginity and very fortunate to give you my virginity."

Deeksha and I both got up to freshen up. We returned and slept on the bed together. She looked fresh and also alert, so I thought of chatting with her.

"It doesn't appear to be your first time with Murugam," I noted.

"How perceptive of you," she said mischievously as she looked at me.

I let it sink in and waited for her to say something.

"No sooner had you moved here," she began. "Murugam was always interested in me. But it wasn't until shortly after my 10th grade exams, when Murugam stayed with you for a short time, that he became aggressive and pursued me."

"He's three years your junior," I pointed out.

"You still don't seem to understand," she observed. "Your haughty voice, as if you knew everything."

She looked at my response and emphatically added, "With books and intellectual things, you are indeed at the top of the pyramid, but in things pertaining to basal instincts, you are at the rock bottom."

"It's better to be yourself than to put on an unnecessary show. It makes you look stupid," she said. "And that's something I don't want."

Deeksha had a way of quickly putting me in my place, which was one reason I liked her. In many ways, she reminded me of my mother, and while she loved me, she was never melodramatic or concerned about bursting my bubble.

"He was a persistent bastard," she continued. "He manhandled me on every occasion, and soon it became an everyday affair. We were exchanging long, sloppy kisses by the time he left."

"However, he didn't show up at Sudha's wedding until almost a year and a half later," she explained.

Deeksha had previously told me about Sudha's wedding and how she ran into Murugam there. Sudha was a few years older than Deeksha, but they were very close. Deeksha's parents allowed her to travel to the wedding with some other family friends although she was from a different caste. The wedding took place in a village on the border of Andhra, close to our own. Murugam's presence did not come as a surprise to me. The men in the village were smitten with Deeksha's fair skin, and she was the center of attention wherever she went. After hearing my mother's story, she related it to her own.

"At the pre-wedding ceremonies, all the men were staring at me. Murugam finally caught up with me and whispered, 'Looks like you're getting married instead of your friend. Everybody is looking at you.' Some men eavesdropped on us girls the next morning while we were out in the fields doing our morning business."

"Wait, so a lot happened, and you didn't tell me until now?" I chimed in.

"Everything I do has a rhyme and reason," she proudly declared.

Sudha was a few years older than Deeksha, and because they shared a neighborhood, they became best friends. Sudha, like Deeksha, was tall, and people frequently mistook them for sisters, but the obvious difference in their complexions revealed the truth. She had a dusky complexion and was lean and lanky like Deeksha. Sudha Chandran's younger self should show how she looked back then, except Sudha's complexion was whitish, similar to mine.

Sudha was coerced into marrying her maternal uncle. In this part of the world, it is customary for the maternal uncle to marry his niece. He was about ten years her senior, so despite the age difference, it wasn't entirely unthinkable. She was only two years my junior, and given that she was Deeksha's next-door neighbor, something should have happened between us, but she always treated me like a moron and even told Deeksha that I was nothing more than a glorified nerd. There was some backstory to it; she had approached me a few times and expressed interest in me. She also took me to some secluded areas and tried to seduce me a few times.

Of course, I was madly in love with Deeksha and had no plans to fall for Sudha. As I greeted her and gave her gifts on the podium on her wedding day, she whispered to me, "Just because a woman comes closer to you doesn't mean she wants to marry you."

I was surprised to hear her say it so directly, but as I watched her giggle, I muttered back, "If only you had told me about it back then."

"Don't worry. You will have plenty of opportunities. After all, you are marrying my younger sister, isn't it?" she retorted.

I blushed.

When Deeksha told me about her sexual experience, I immediately thought of Sudha, who was a bit reckless and had apparently slept with a lot of boys before her marriage. Her own uncle, whom she later married, had taken her virginity when she was very young. I only recently learned most of it from Deeksha, and only after we became quite close. She'd said she'd tried three men, so I assumed Sudha's husband was the third. She told me a few times that Sudha's husband knew her well and frequently touched her.

With mischief in her voice, she continued. "Sudha's friend said, 'A jersey cow is in the village, and all the bulls are mad with lust. We will lose our virginity today or, worse, become pregnant if we are near her.' I felt so embarrassed hearing her say that so openly. The girls all laughed and agreed with their quandary. One of them retorted, 'Oh, so do we leave her alone to take care of the needs of all the bulls?' 'Why not?' she replied confidently. 'Don't you see how well she's built? I'm confident she can serve a half-dozen men without breaking a sweat.' 'Besides, her brother-in-law is the most sex-obsessed, virile bull, and she is already his half-wife, isn't it?'"

Although Deeksha's father was a bigot who mostly associated himself with higher caste or financially well-off people, Deeksha's mother did her best to mitigate this trait of their family. Sudha and Deeksha became sisters because they were good friends. Everyone in the village considered Deeksha to be Sudha's sister, so the remark wasn't unwarranted.

"I was blushing with embarrassment and scurried back, but one other girl shouted from behind, 'Have you forgotten about the father bull? He is still young and energetic. I believe he will do the honors for you.' I was only shuddering at their lewd conversation, but I knew my body loved those compliments. I confronted Sudha after freshening up and told her the deplorable details of what had occurred."

"What did she say?"

"She chuckled. 'I knew you'd light a fire under all the men's loins. You know, even old men would lust after you,' she said. 'You knew it?' I was taken aback by her casual attitude toward it. 'Of course, look around,' she continued to laugh. 'You are a Kashmiri beauty in their eyes!' I couldn't believe how quickly she said that. We were quite close and talked about a lot of sex-related topics, so it wasn't awkward, but I was embarrassed that the entire village was lusting for me. My body was shivering in anticipation as that lustful thought took over my mind."

"'Are you saying, Sudha, that I should sleep with these people because they lust after me?' I was taken aback by her behavior and inquired. 'Look, Deeksha, you are old enough to understand such things and perhaps mature enough to take them in stride,' she said after a moment's silence. 'So, let me not beat around the bush, and tell you like it is. Some of it may sting a little and even come across as condescending, but the truth is not far from it. However, such matters should be kept between the two of us and not discussed with others. Promise me.'"

I knew Sudha may have influenced Deeksha and perhaps been responsible for her corruption, but I didn't think that she could have single-handedly shepherded her in that direction. I was all ears when I heard it. Deeksha noticed the effect it was having on me, and she felt my penis, which was waking up only 20 minutes after spewing semen.

"You are shameless, Adwait," she said quietly.

"You're getting excited hearing about your fiance's debauchery."

She kissed me and fondled my bulge; her raspy breath told me she was still sexually excited, and that she herself was getting worked up while narrating the episode.

"What happened after that?" I inquired, encouraging her.

"I gave a nod. 'You know that morality is no concern of mine,' she started. 'And it shouldn't be yours either. You are a lovely young lady who deserves to live a sexually fulfilled life. And believe me, that means you're mating with a lot of men who can do justice to your beauty. Trust me,' she said. 'It may sound despicable, but if you let men control your life, you will never be able to enjoy all the pleasures that would otherwise be yours. God did not bestow all this beauty and youth on you for no reason.'"

"Wow! I never thought she would talk so openly." I quipped.

"Neither did I, so I asked her, 'What are you proposing, Sudha? On the one hand, you advise me to let these men have their way with me, but on the other, you advise me not to let them control me.' 'Well, men are bigots,' she said with a smile. 'They want you all for themselves but lack the ability to keep you happy. So, there are men who make good husbands and men who make great lovers. All you need to know is the difference.' 'How, though?' I quickly asked and then realized that perhaps I was letting her know I was eager. Sudha was mature and experienced, and perhaps she already knew I was a slut and was only trying to help me. 'Experience, my dear,' she replied with a smile. 'It's all a matter of trial and error.'"

My penis was rock hard, and since it was in her hands, there was no doubt, and she whispered, "You are a true cuckold. I knew you were my husband the moment she explained it to me."

"How?"

"You are a bullock. Aren't you?" she asked, her gaze fixed on mine.

In her presence, I felt completely naked once more. Deeksha's sultry gaze and quivering lips indicated that she, too, was enjoying the pleasurable sensations coursing through the veins of my penis.

"My body has been on hyper-drive since you told me about your mother," she moaned.

"Your mother is incredibly attractive. Her intense, fiery eyes, luscious lips, and such a wholesome body even after giving birth to six children is unfathomable," she added.

"After seeing them in the morning, I thought perhaps marrying your father and becoming your stepmother isn't such a bad idea," she exclaimed.

"Really?" I was stunned once more by her claim.

My father was a rather ordinary-looking man, not even gifted in the way that the Zamindar was. So I couldn't see her appeal, but the idea piqued my interest, and I knew Chinnaswamy would start breeding her right away if it happened.

"He is rather ordinary-looking and quite old," I quipped.

"You understand nothing, Adwait," she sneered. "He is still quite young and may have an active sexual life with your mother. I'm sure he'd knock me up in no time."

"That's a great idea?" She said it with zeal. "What if I marry him and he knocks up both your mother and me? Won't that be fantastic?"

Deeksha was smitten by the prospect of becoming my stepmother. I didn't want to say much and remained silent. She understood that the idea didn't appeal to me because I adored her and wanted her to be my wife.

"Perhaps I don't have to marry him for it. Maybe it's still possible, right?" she continued.

"What if we were both pregnant by his seed? Consider my delivery of your stepbrother. That'd be weird, wouldn't it?"

"Yes. But I doubt it will happen until Chinnaswamy is still alive," I said.

She was disappointed. I asked her for the specific advice that Sudha gave on this lifestyle.

"She told me I should try new things instead of acting like a prude. It means allowing men who were relentlessly pursuing me to have me. It was an endless and enlightening discussion, but perhaps we should revisit it later. I'm getting tired. Why don't we sleep now?"

I was hungry for her but didn't want to pester her, so I just let her sleep. She slept right next to me and went to sleep almost immediately. I slept restlessly, imagining everything she said and everything I saw that day. I was delirious and alternated between dreams and waking up. Deeksha was sound asleep, unaware of the impact her promiscuous behavior was having on me. I was finally falling asleep after several hours when I heard a commotion. Surprisingly, I awoke gradually and did not make any abrupt movements. My head was tilted toward Deeksha as I lay on my back. I opened my eyes to find someone standing by our bedside. I thought Deeksha was pushing him back, but when I heard slurping sounds, I realized she was giving him a blow job. Murugam was pushing his penis into her mouth as I heard his moans. I must have gotten up late, because he flooded her mouth only a few minutes later. He hurriedly left, as expected, and Deeksha immediately turned to face me and kissed me, feeding me his fresh sperm.

Deeksha didn't swallow it completely and instead waited for him to return before waking me up and dumping most of it in my mouth. It was a humiliating but intense experience, and I concluded something that would eventually seal my fate. She voraciously made out with me, straddled my face, and fed me her stale pussy that I had seeded earlier in the night. It was strange to lick her until she orgasmed.

"I needed that relief," Deeksha said breathlessly as she lay next to me.

"Did that bastard fuck your mouth?" I muttered, still irritated by what had occurred. Murugam didn't care for my presence and was pushing the boundaries by the minute. It bothered me that someone even younger than Deeksha would coerce her into doing something so repugnant. I had imagined such things in my fantasies, but the gears were shifting too fast for me to feel comfortable. It's one thing to be cuckolded by the village's most powerful man, and quite another to be deceived by your own younger brother. The village Zamindar wielded so much power over the village that, although half the town was aware of my mother's affair with him, no one dared to say anything. One would think that the entire village would mock me for having such a slutty mother, but this never happened. People conveniently ignored the fact and continued on with their lives. It was beyond our control, and to some extent, my father could make peace with it. My mother had pointed out this strange predicament, and it was finally making sense to me.

She chuckled, nuzzled, and kissed me. "You probably had a fantasy about not being able to stop men from abusing your wife."

"But," I said as she pressed a finger to my lips and made a shushing sound, urging me to remain silent and in control of my emotions.

"It may sting a little, but you know deep down you're living your wildest fantasies," she said quietly. "Plenty of men die without ever living those fantasies, and plenty don't even have such opportunities. There must be a reason our fates brought us together, right?"

It took me several years to fully comprehend what she said but I remember thinking to myself that I had heard something profound that had helped me walk down this path without complaining. As a middle-aged man, I realized Deeksha was far more mature for a 20-year-old girl than I was and knew far more about my latent needs than I did. My father had cuckold tendencies, but if my mother hadn't been such a beautiful woman, he probably wouldn't have led such a life. If she hadn't been endowed with libido and the natural desire to breed with such an alpha male as our Zamindar, perhaps a lot of the allure of his life would have faded. In some ways, my life was perhaps even better, because Deeksha was a very attractive young woman who recognized these nuances early on. And this is precisely what she was implying.

"Adwait," she whispered. "You're a domesticated bullock; it's your fate. Many such bulls will visit your wife and sow their seeds. That is exactly how our lives will be."

My penis was stiff, and she was gently caressing it to titillate me. Her hot breath on my ears was getting to me, and her ragged breathing let me know she was aware of how it was affecting both of us.

"I know you've always imagined your life to be like this. Tens of men would mount your wife, with a half-dozen of them planting their seed in her womb. You are a smart man, and you must have realized Murugam would be one of the half-dozen men to father your children, right?"

"Yes," I croaked, clearly showing my servile attitude.

It was early in the morning, but a little later than Deeksha's usual visits. We had an hour before the morning rush started, so we felt free to continue our sexual activities.

"Tell me, Adwait," she said softly as she groped my testicles and squeezed them tightly. "Do you want me to be my stepmother or my sister-in-law?"

"Would you want me to give birth to your step brother or your nephew first? Tell me?"

"Has that thought messed with your head?" I muttered.

"You would prefer me to become your stepmother, wouldn't you?" she said after a few moments of stroking.

"Isn't he getting too old? Will he even be able to get it up?" I replied coldly.

Nothing I said seemed to stop her from fondling my penis, whispering sensuously, and gently kissing my cheeks. Deeksha almost seemed to assist me in dealing with the intense churning of my stomach when a cuckold confronts his jealousy. Jealousy that both sexually provokes him and torments him inside his head.

"Have you seen his thick snake? The transparent dhoti makes it quite clear," she said quietly.

"It's rather ominous," she added. "Even if your mother has cuckolded him his entire life, she understands how powerful it is and lavishes it with love and attention. If I hadn't seen them making love this afternoon, I wouldn't have understood."