Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly 25 minutes had passed, but we still hadn't gotten to our genital organs. I then got up and moved between his legs, taking his large, flaccid penis in my mouth. It slowly breathed life as my warm mouth engulfed it. As I bobbed my head up and down on his penis, I could hear his soft moans. It was quite large, and I couldn't fit it all in my mouth after a few minutes. 'Deeksha dear, let me show you the pleasures of fucking with a real man now,' he said when he was ready. 'But grandfather,' I objected. 'Your backhole is meant for a reason. That's what women use while menstruating,' he said confidently. He was already pushing me onto the bed before I could protest. He made the bed with a couple of pillows and a plastic sheet on top. 'Even if any of our blood drips from your vagina, this will protect the bedsheet.'"

"So, you've already given up your anal virginity?" I inquired.

"Yes," she exclaimed excitedly.

"Even though I was hesitant, my body wanted to feel it, so I gave in. He was well-prepared. He pushed me down onto the bed, pillows under my hips. He pushed my skirt up and kissed my buttocks. 'You are truly Urvashi,' he whispered as he kneaded my butt and kissed it. He didn't remove my pants because I was menstruating; instead, he pushed the cloth aside and licked the soft skin of my buttocks. I was already shivering with excitement. He pushed aside the gusset and inserted his tongue into my dark crevice, licking my anus. I shuddered, feeling his rough tongue on my anus, and spread my legs ever so slightly. I didn't dare to stop him because he knew what he was doing. He lathered the hole with saliva and licked it for several minutes. My pussy was convulsing with excitement, but he kept licking it for several minutes before taking an oil bottle and applying oil to his penis and my anus. I wasn't sure if I could really take in his penis because it was hard as a rock and looked ominous, but I was determined."

"'Uh...' As he pushed against my sphincter muscles, I grunted. It appeared to be an impossible task, but he persevered. 'Deeksha you need to relax. Breathe,' he said. I tried, but I would freeze and clench my buttock muscles involuntarily. He finally broke through that narrow corridor and pushed his knob in after several minutes of futile effort. I was moaning and sweating profusely. My body was hurting, but it was still sending me pleasurable signals that helped me see through the agony. After a few minutes, he finally pushed it halfway in as I yelped, then all the way in. I'm not sure what happened, but my pussy started leaking. I was glad that he expected and spread a plastic sheet to protect the bed sheets. Then he rocked back and forth, resting on top of me, and I was in heaven. He was too excited, so it didn't last for long. Maybe he ejaculated after 5 minutes. It was sufficient for me, as I was completely satisfied."

"We separated, cleaned up the mess, and changed. He was inspecting Sudha when I turned around. 'I hate my granddaughter becoming my daughter-in-law,' he said as he sat on the bed next to her. 'I wish she hadn't been my granddaughter.' 'Why?' I inquired. 'She is such a beautiful woman. I wish I could have slept with her.' He stood up after kissing her on the forehead. I escorted him to the front door and waited for him. He yanked me into his arms and kissed me again. 'Grandfather, I really loved it,' I said after kissing him passionately for several minutes. 'I will remember this night and how you transformed me into a woman for the rest of my life.' 'Me too,' he replied. 'I have never been with such a pretty girl,' he said. I smiled and let him out."

"Wow," I exclaimed, astounded. "Wasn't it painful?"

"Of course it hurts," she said. "But it was the combination of pleasure and pain that I craved. It was surreal. The next day I could barely walk, and few could tell something was wrong. I pretended I had fallen and hurt my leg."

"Did Sudha find out about it?" I inquired.

"No, I said nothing to her. She wondered what had gone wrong with her plan. Maybe she mixed up the medicine proportions."

"Did anything else happen?" I asked.

"No. After that, the celebrations were in full swing, and there was little time or space for such things."

"Why did he call you Urvashi?" I inquired of her.

"Oh, you noticed. I was puzzled why he didn't address me as Menaka. Urvashi appears to be the most beautiful Apsara and Lord Indra's favorite."

Maybe that's why my mother referred to Deeksha as Urvashi. We all knew Deeksha was a stunningly beautiful young lady, and it all made sense to me.

"You told me you had three lovers," I reflected.

"Yes, Murugam, his grandfather, and his son," she confirmed.

I had lost my erection and was in a rather serious mood. We could also see the sky lightening up with each passing moment. "It appears your parents discussed our marriage with my parents," I explained.

"Oh, they did? I did not know. I suppose it's obvious to everyone," she blushed.

"Are you sure about this, Deeksha?"

"You know we owe Zamindars and what that means, right?"

"I am certain, Adwait. Chinnaswamy will undoubtedly breed me, and perhaps that is our fate. You wanted to be a cuckold, and I like the idea of being a cuckoldress; I suppose that's as good as it gets, right?"

"What about Murugam and my father?" I inquired.

"Murugam is joining the army and will be gone mostly," she explained. "So, such episodes shall happen, but infrequently. Your father is attracted to me, and I believe we would have a passionate and long-term relationship."

"You think so?" I was taken aback.

She smiled and nodded enthusiastically. I could see her face clearly in the early morning light and knew it wasn't just a fetish or a fantasy that had a temporary hold on her. She had given it some thought and was fairly certain.

"Would you marry my father today if you had to?" I inquired.

"Yes, even if it meant becoming his second wife. I am confident Chinnaswamy would breed me and give you another half-dozen brothers," she said.

"Really?" I was astounded.

"I wish he had been a little younger, maybe 50," she lamented.

Deeksha's response certainly shocked me. He would have been 30 years older than her even at that age. My mother's story appeared to have completely messed up her mind.

"Even though I would like to breed with your father, we both know that it would be Chinnaswamy sowing the seeds. Maybe it doesn't matter. They'd still be your stepbrothers. What I know is that I am deeply attracted to your father, so he will undoubtedly enjoy his golden years," she said.

"You can't live that fantasy with your mother. This might be a better way, don't you think?"

We didn't want to take any chances, so we called it a night. She promptly cleaned up and left.

To be continued...