Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These have grown a lot," he said to her after some intense kissing.

"What did you expect? Adwait has been milking them for the last year," she replied sulkily.

"So, he finally graduated?" Murugam retorted.

"Yes, with my assistance," she replied, smiling.

"We must stop Murugam," she pleaded again, but it had no effect on him, and he continued to fondle her breasts. Deeksha took a step back and allowed him to play with her breasts. As he roughed her up a little, she winced in pain. I was possessed by lust and could see Deeksha had surrendered to him and allowed him to play with her body. Murugam towered over Deeksha, taking after the Zamindar and making her appear frail in his presence, despite her height. He drew her into his embrace after lifting her skirt and caressing her naked buttocks. She clung to his lips and kissed him once more. The intensity of those kisses left no doubt that this wasn't their first time kissing.

My brother, who is 8 years younger than me, had already scored with my girlfriend. I could understand my father's anguish as he watched my mother in Zamindar's arms. It was an intense mix of rage, pain, and sexual pleasure. I wanted Deeksha for myself in some ways, but I also wanted well-endowed men to ravage her. The kids were at the door and they pushed it open and called out for them. Deeksha giggled as she realized they would be caught, so she came to a halt and waited for the kids to barge in, but no one dared to enter. One kid warned that a black cobra lived in this room, so it was not safe to enter.

"I know which black cobra they are talking about," she whispered. Murugam continued to kiss her even as the kids outside considered their next move. "It appears your schlong has also grown a lot," Deeksha said, touching his bulge.

She bit her lower lip and knelt in front of him, nuzzling his crotch. The door was still open, and the kids were still standing there, but she didn't care any longer. He moved to the opposite side to give her more privacy, and with her back to me, I was less likely to be caught. Nonetheless, I had retreated to the innermost portion to avoid being discovered. His taut penis bobbed up as Deeksha pushed aside his lungi and pulled down his underwear. The anguish I felt seeing my brother with such a large specimen while I had to settle for a mediocre one could not be expressed in words. It could only be felt.

His penis was black as coal and twice the length and thickness of mine. The enormity of his penis became clear as Deeksha held it in her dainty hands. Murugam moaned almost immediately after she licked his knob. She sucked on his large specimen with zeal. Murugam grabbed her hair and began inserting his penis into her mouth. It took a few moments, but she adjusted to his size and could take in more of it, though not completely. Murugam began his rhythmic stroking, and Deeksha soon joined him. After a few minutes, she retreated and nuzzled deeper into his crotch, kissing his sacs.

The kids couldn't bring themselves to enter the room and fled. This gave them complete freedom, and Deeksha hastily sucked on his penis with gusto. As she bobbed her head up and down, he, too, fucked her mouth. He finally ejaculated in her mouth a few minutes later. Deeksha gulped it all down and then ushered him out.

I let them out and stepped out after giving them enough time to leave. I assumed Deeksha had left, but she caught me as I was descending the stairs. She dragged me back, pushing me to the same spot where she had fondled my penis only 15 minutes before. She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth, giving me a taste of semen as her cuckold.

"Murugam couldn't control himself and came in my mouth," she said quietly.

The intense humiliation was unbearable, but I kissed her similarly, if not more intensely. She slid her hand into my underwear and began jerking me off.

"Did your little wenie get hard?" she whispered. "Are you glad your wife is a bigger slut than your mother?"

I was instantly drawn to her breath. It was hot and raunchy; perhaps it was the smell of sperm, or it was just her body odor after mating with a virile, well-endowed male. Deeksha herself was intensely worked up, and had she not been having her periods, she would have forced me to eat her. She continued to kiss me while slowly stroking me to postpone my ejaculation. But it was pointless because I was on the verge of ejaculating. She pushed my penis back into my underwear and milked my cum slowly.

"You produce a lot of semen for a bullock," she said quietly. She wiped off some juices on my lips and then tantalizingly licked it off and kissed me.

"Your hardware isn't bad, Adwait," she commented. "It's not as good as your brothers', but where you fall short is in your character. You just don't have what it takes to be a bull."

She smiled and kissed me again before leaving. I was in shock or bliss. It was possibly the most intense experience I'd had with her up to that point. I walked downstairs to my room and into the kitchen, where my mother was washing dishes. She gave me one look and said, "You smell awful. Go take a bath."

I was shocked, but then I realized it was possible my mother smelled sperm on my body or the musky odor emanating from my soiled underwear. I soaked in a cold bath to dull my senses, which were on high alert. God seemed to have blessed me with such a lovely wife, knowing that I was a perfect match for her promiscuous and adulterous tendencies. I would have been thrilled to marry someone like my mother, but Deeksha was far more attractive, possibly in the modern actress league, as my mother had suggested. Deeksha was at ease with Murugam, showing that this was not their first encounter.

Murugam's last visit was over two years ago, when he was still a minor. It wouldn't have mattered to Deeksha because she herself was probably a minor. Girls as young as 15 or 16 would deliver babies back then, so age didn't matter as much as it does now. I went outside to do my puja before joining my mother for dinner. The kids had finished their meals and were on their way to the ice cream shop. As I sat down next to my mother, she smiled.

"You should be cautious," she advised.

"Just because people say little doesn't mean they don't notice."

I said nothing. I knew what she was talking about and kept eating.

"Your girlfriend is a modern woman who may frown upon traditional customs," she said after a few minutes. "So, if you want to marry her, give it some thought."

"I'm madly in love with her and can't think of anyone else," I admitted as I looked at her.

She stroked my back. "I know."

We walked to the ice cream shop after dinner, and my mother educated me along the way. "Deeksha is a Brahmin woman," she started. "From what I've heard, people in these areas dislike Brahmins. Women, in particular, are considered immoral and deserving of immoral pursuits. I hope you catch my drift."

"Even otherwise, she is beautiful and will always be susceptible to the advances of vigorous men."

"You are like your father, but you will one day have a lot of power. Determine whether you can stomach the bitter pill of having an adulterous wife."

"But, mother, why do you think that's always the case?" I inquired.

"Because I'm a woman with years of experience," she shot back.

"Is there no way out?" I asked.

"Adwait, I am your mother; I care for you. You are a mature person and can make your own decisions. So, I am just helping you understand the challenges you may face. It's not that they will all come to fruition, but it's better to be prepared for them."

She didn't dwell on it, but I understood her perfectly. She paid close attention to Deeksha at the ice cream shop and I noticed that she was subtly trying to keep her away from Murugam. Deeksha had planned to ride my bike with Murugam, but my mother dropped her instead. She agreed with my decision but was concerned about the consequences.

The kids at home wanted to sleep on the terrace with Deeksha. My mother only allowed the two youngest children to sleep on the terrace with her and forced everyone else, including Murugam, to sleep downstairs. Because one of our neighbors was out of town, we had enough room for all of us to sleep. However, the plan was for Deeksha, myself, and the two small children to sleep on the terrace. Murugam was upset, but he knew better than to argue with our mother about it. My father caught up with me and spoke to me on the way back.

"It appears you love Deeksha and want to marry her?" he inquired.

I nodded, assuming my mother had spoken to him.

"She is a lovely and exquisite young lady. I am sure you will be happy with her," he said in his usual calm voice.

We talked about other things, but as we got closer to our building, he asked, "Did your mother tell you anything about our obligations to Chinnaswamy?"

"No," I said.

He remained silent and let it pass. When we got home, I noticed my mother having a serious conversation with Deeksha while the kids were ushered into a nearby room to sleep. Murugam's long face made me wonder what was going on.

My father led me downstairs for a walk while lighting his cigarette. He'd left it a long time ago, but he smoked to relieve stress, he told me, and he made me promise not to tell my mother.

"Listen, we spoke to Deeksha's parents, and they are ready irrespective of whether you ace your exams. That's a good sign that they see a lot of potential in you," he said.

"Before you celebrate," he cut me off. "You must think carefully if you want to marry such a lovely lady."

"In our village, we are all indebted to the Zamindar family. It used to be Swami, but now it's Chinnaswamy. I hope you understand what I am hinting at."

I was stunned to hear him speak so openly.

"What are you saying, Father?" I inquired. Even though I knew it already, I couldn't show it.

"You're a mature young man. Although you may have refused to believe it. Let me tell you, it is true. Your mother had no choice but to agree to Swami's demands. She did it to save my life and protect our family," he said.

"I never thought we would have to worry about it, but it's best to be transparent."

"Deeksha is a ravishingly beautiful girl; there is no way she can escape Chinnaswamy's attention. We still have to live in the same village," he explained.

"I understand, father," I mumbled. "I am not sure how to make Deeksha understand."

"Son, don't worry about her," he said as he tossed the cigarette away. "It would be much more difficult for you. You are not a poor farmer like me."

"Do you think Deeksha would agree?"

"Such things cannot be said with certainty," he replied quickly. "But I believe so."

"Why?"

"It comes with experience. You will quickly learn to recognize it as well. Deeksha will undoubtedly bond with him and provide him with 2-3 children in no time. The combination of her beauty and the Zamindar's genes would undoubtedly invigorate your bloodline."

When we got home, the older kids were snoring in the room, and Deeksha seemed to have taken the younger ones to the terrace. I changed and went to the terrace, where I noticed Deeksha putting both of them to sleep by telling them a story. After about 10 minutes, I went downstairs to get some water and entered our room.

Although the door was not locked, the lights were turned off. I wasn't sure if they were awake or asleep, so I crept inside and waited to find out where they were. My parents were in the bedroom. Inside, the light was on and the door was slightly ajar.

"Can this girl even take Chinna Swami's weight?" my father joked as he changed into his comfortable clothes.

She laughed. "After all these years, you are so ingenuous," she said and hugged him. She held him and kissed his cheek.

"Deeksha is a perfect match for him," she said as she fondled his penis and pushed her hands into his lungi.

"Who?"

"Of course, Chinnaswamy," she said. "She's also a perfect match for Adwait."

"She is stunning. Will she agree?"

"Idiot," she said again as she kissed his cheek. "You know nothing about women."

My mother stood an inch taller and had the stocky figure that was typical for a woman her age, especially after having so many children. Still, she wasn't overweight. Her breasts had grown in size, and her buttocks were just right: big and wide. Her tummy had lost some of its elasticity over time, but she was still quite shapely for her age and body. She was a few kilograms overweight for her height, but you could imagine she was still very attractive and could easily seduce men half her age.

She wrapped her arms around him and massaged his bulge. She continued to squeeze his chest while stroking his penis under the lungi with one of her hands. I was wondering if I should leave since I felt guilty about eavesdropping on my own parents, but they were talking about Deeksha, and I didn't want to lose it. Fortunately, I had closed the outside door and expected no disruption. I could see what was going on because the light inside was still on, and they were only a few feet away from the door.

"Your snake is getting thicker and longer by the day," she said quietly.

"Do you find her attractive?"

"She'd be our daughter-in-law," he said.

"As if it makes a difference. This Urvashi has flamed your loins, which is why you're demanding so much sex," she said quietly.

He turned around and latched onto her lips. My mother melted in his arms, and I witnessed her kissing him as passionately as she had kissed Chinnaswamy. The kiss was intense, and after a minute of swapping saliva, he broke the kiss and said, "She is gorgeous. I don't know what she saw in Adwait."

"Why? He's a good-looking and bright kid," she retorted.

"Can he stomach it?" he asked.

My father kissed her passionately and played with her breasts. I had doubts about his virility, and he definitely dispelled them altogether. I noticed a tent forming in his lungi, pointing towards her crotch. He pushed her back on the bed, pulled up her saree, and sat between her legs. Her toned thighs and calves proved she could handle Chinnaswamy's weight. Deeksha was quite thin compared to her, even her 20-year-old self.

She let out a loud moan as soon as he started licking her.

"That's my worry. Why don't you help him understand?" she asked, her gaze fixed on him.

"He's a natural," he said. "He shall quickly learn."

My mother began moaning and enjoying his licking; her sounds were loud and clear, and I wasn't sure I could stay at the door. I was retreating when I heard her say, "She fancies you."

"You think so?"

"Isn't it obvious? She was close to you and touched you many times throughout the day," she said, looking up.

"Hmm... You are not getting jealous now, are you?"

"It seems you've had enough of this Menaka in your life. Maybe it's just Urvashi now. Is that so?" she said. He slapped her buttocks and kept licking her.

"Oh, Yedu," she moaned. My mother sometimes called him by the shorter name. Normally, she never used a name to refer to him, but on rare occasions, particularly in private, I heard her call him by that name.

"I had dreamed of you mounting and seeding our daughter-in-law," she moaned.

"Mani, you are crazy," he said, continuing his licking. She was bucking her hips now, and I could tell she was about to orgasm. I retreated and exited the room. I went up to the terrace and noticed Deeksha had fallen asleep. The kids were fast asleep as well. I wondered if I should wake her up, and I decided to buy a few condoms before leaving. I had to walk to a distant store to avoid being noticed, but I changed my mind and returned without purchasing it. In some ways, I was in a state of confusion as I processed everything I had learned that day.

I saw my beautiful Deeksha sleeping blissfully with the two kids. On the terrace, we had placed a few mattresses a few feet away from my bed. Deeksha was sleeping on the far end, and the two children were sleeping between Deeksha and me. I slid onto the bed, gazed at her lovely face, and fell asleep. There was a small light near the terrace's entrance that was dimly illuminated, but it was mostly dark and only the night light sufficed to see. I slept soundly after turning off the stairway light.

After about an hour, I was woken up by some sounds. When I opened my eyes, I noticed someone walking around me. A pillow was directly in front of me, blocking my view. I realized what was going on almost immediately, and I gently knocked off the pillow to clear my vision. As he knelt next to Deeksha, the person froze, watching the pillow fall. Murugam looked at me intently to make sure I was fast asleep, and only then did he lay next to Deeksha. Deeksha appeared unconcerned as her breasts heaved up and down in a natural rhythm.

Murugam laid next to her and started fondling her breasts. In moments, Deeksha uttered my name, and realizing that it was Murugam, she almost yelled, but Murugam covered her mouth and assured her it was him. She spoke to him in hushed tones.

"Murugam, you're going to get us in trouble," she said, her voice rather faint.

Murugam, as usual, ignored her pleas and continued to fondle her body. She shifted her gaze to me and continued to resist him, but with each passing moment, she gave in to the temptation. He began kissing her with ease, and despite her resistance, he persisted, and after a minute, he pinned her hands down and kissed her. I noticed she was no longer resisting and began kissing him back.

She resisted again as he moved to her breasts and began unbuttoning her blouse, but he firmly pushed her hands aside, continued unbuttoning, and latched onto her breasts. She groaned as he appeared to bite her tit, but her resistance quickly faded and she let him have his way with her. The petting session was quite intense, and I could tell Deeksha was quite worked up. After about ten minutes, I noticed them fully engaged in a passionate petting session. They were possibly talking, but I couldn't hear much of it.

Murugam then stood up, threw aside his lungi, and straddled her face. Deeksha didn't care if they were caught or not and began sucking on his penis. She made a few loud sucking noises at first, but she quickly settled into a rhythm and made small slurping sounds. Murugam leaned forward and was on all fours on top of Deeksha, sucking his schlong from below. She had complete access now and sucked him with abandon. He soon began moaning and pushing his penis down her throat.

My penis was as hard as a rock, but I was fuming on the inside. I was astounded by my brother's audacity in taking advantage of my fiance with such blatant disregard. Deeksha was very active under him, and she was completely immersed in it with the movement of her head. After about 5 minutes, she turned around and began kissing his buttocks. Her tongue vanished into his dark crevice in an instant, and I realized what she was doing with Murugam's loud moan. I'd imagined it all in my perverted fantasies, but Deeksha's willingness surprised me.

She was stroking his penis with her hand, and I could see how long it was through the motions. It made me wonder if he truly possessed the spirit of the Zamindar. After a while, she returned to her original position, and Murugam concentrated on fucking her mouth and pushing his penis deep into her mouth. She couldn't stand it much longer, and neither she nor Murugam could halt his ejaculation. She swallowed his cum and pushed him away, as expected.

The lazy bastard simply got up, dressed, and left without saying anything. Deeksha lay down for about 5 minutes before getting up and tidying her clothes. She approached me and sat next to me. She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth with almost no hesitation. The intense smell of sperm and her hot breath drove me insane with lust, and I didn't even bother to pretend. In any case, my hard penis would have told the tale.