All Comments on 'Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewrite7 months ago

To me, Kadin is the main male character (Alex is just the narrator) so Travis, Graham, Steve and BooBoo are unneeded distractions. But that’s just me. The story is hot. 5 stars.

RaixenRaixen7 months ago

I hope there is a lot of hatefucking involved with Graham and Camille

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ms., Camille has spent a night with older man stuntman Graham on his ranch,

After a horny Camille comes out to play on the cruise ship with 2 men Travis and Kadin.

While Kadin & Camille best new hate fuck sessions reaches new heights on the cruise ship. They just can't stay away from each other, but Alex and Camille have a strong marriage,

Camille's her own women. take that one Kadin, she; admits your good fuck buddy though.

Meantime, the liaison at Graham ranch should be interesting night for our horny Camille,

RaixenRaixen7 months ago

The story needs an epilogue. A bit too abrupt for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story!

Would like to see more of it!

wolf189wolf1897 months ago

Great story of a loving cuck couple.

A small mistake was that in this chapter they got the name wrong, it's Kad"e"n and not Kad"i"n.

One detail I would have liked to see from Alex's point of view is him noticing Camille's wedding ring in her encounters in this episode and the previous one.

And my question is: will this be the end?

Because I think Camille and Alex are just starting their adventure and it seems to me that their story with The Beast would end very quickly and abruptly.

alexmaksialexmaksi7 months ago

Fabulous! Please one more chapter with two Pilots!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman6 months ago
Excellent

5*****

My only regret was that Alex didn't fuck Rose. Glad that Kaden got sloppy seconds, though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing, but I hope it continues. Please, we need to see her with 'the horse'!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! What a story! Pity its ended!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thought this was really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Honestly one of the stories I’ve read on this site.

Hopefully you keep going

D4v1DD4v1Dabout 2 months ago
Well written, titillating story of open female unfaithfulness and horniness

Great story, well written and very exciting. Lots of sloppy editing: use of the childish “masterbating” instead of the proper masturbating and inconsistent naming: Kaden is suddenly Kadin.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legibleabout 1 month ago

A really great series, with an amazing amount of build up and a worth payoff. Overall, very well written, but things got a bit convoluted and that buildup drifted. But, given the size of this series, such issues are understandable. Again, given the length of the series I understand the need to provide sexy points of intrest along the way. Unfortunately, for me, this resulted in Camille's character becoming a little less nuanced. When we meet her she is the strong, bright, beautiful and formidable woman. The kind that wouldn't put up with any man's crap. By the end, we learn that this is a practically band new persona. Having, up until that point, been a totally rampant devourer of all the asshole men she had ever known. I had hoped that it would have been note focused on the unleashed of her most repressed desires, rather than purely reverting to her previous life. Not that I didn't like her having a secret past, just that it needed to be smaller (but more intense) in scale. It was still a really great story. Unless I missed it, I do feel we were due some Camille butt stuff. Lots of unforfulled Chekhov's anal!

HighBrowHighBrow23 days ago

Yes, well-written, but got a bit tedious by the halfway mark for me. Skipped to the end hoping to find an HEA, but it fizzled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES