Deep Down Inside Ch. 25-28

Story Info
Their friend tricks Camille into cheating as Alex watches.
18.2k words
4.82
7.3k
37

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

Chapter 25: Getting Carried Away

A damp cold settled on my small, walled in yard and I shoved my hands under my armpits. My hair fluttered across my face in the breeze as I popped up again to see them both in the kitchen, bathed in the hot white of the canister lighting. Camille had pulled her camisole back up and put on her boxer shorts. Kaden had put his shorts on but kept his shirt off. He shuffled through our cupboards to fix them both a drink as she texted on her phone, likely another attempt to reach me.

"He still hasn't texted back."

"I told you, I hired the best strippers."

"I'll never understand men's obsession with strippers. Or I guess I sadly do. I just wish he'd at least let me know when he's getting back."

"Am I not keeping you entertained?"

I still couldn't believe I was so stupid as to let my phone die on me. The night could've unfolded much differently had we remained in touch and now we had a lot to talk about—and not all of it would be the fun kind. Yes Kaden had misled her, but I felt a gut wrenching jumble of horniness and jealousy after watching her cheat on me. And that's exactly what she'd done when she sucked my friend's cock behind my back—cheated. There was the option of just walking in and seeing what she was willing to say about it, or if she'd even tell me what happened at all, but it was incredibly awkward with Kaden still there. I tried to imagine myself greeting Kaden, shaking his hand as he grinned the grin of a man who'd just had his dick in my wife's throat. And I also needed to know if she'd do it again, or if she'd go even further with him since Kaden showed no signs of leaving and she wasn't exactly chasing him out. So despite the cold I chose not to reveal myself just yet. Unfortunately, she'd have to worry about my whereabouts a little longer.

"Well, he's going to regret missing out tonight. I had everything set up for him and instead some big, stupid oaf shows up." Her plucky humor had already returned, almost as if she'd never blown Kaden at all.

"And she's back!" He clapped his hands slowly. "So what were your plans for him tonight, because you can count the big, stupid oaf in!" He handed her a vodka and then sipped his own.

Camille's big, fashion-model eyes remained glazed over in desire, their heavy lids had a dark metal sheen, freed strands of chestnut hair dangled in her face, her nose was still red and her lips still swollen. She had a sexy freshly-fucked look about her despite not having had any actual sex. She looked sweet and vulnerable and wicked and fuckable all at the very same time. Of course Kaden wasn't going to leave, she was a hot piece of ass and he was determined to get a slice.

She took a sip and winced. "I don't know if I can drink this."

Kaden retrieved her glass and set both his and hers down on the counter. He rubbed down her shoulders and took hold of her arms. He inched his head closer, his eyes sweetly preparing her for an incoming kiss.

"Um, didn't you promise to behave yourself?" Her tone was a solid rebuff to his advance.

"Alight. If you're really going to hold me to it."

"Thank you. I also need to know if Alex is alright."

Kaden sighed and dropped his eyes down to the floor. His gaze slowly climbed back up her sexy twenty-seven year old body. "I could always text Jimmy and have Jimmy check on him."

"Could you, please?"

He managed to lift his eyes to hers, but he let go of her arm to place a hand on her hip—her pussy was out of his sight, but definitely not out of his mind. "Absolutely," he finally answered, and slid his hand up under her camisole to her abdomen. "But what are you gonna do for me?"

He then lowered his fingers, creeping under the elastic of her boxer shorts, until her voice hitched and she said, "I think I've already done quite a bit for you, wouldn't you say?" She moved his hand away from her pussy and Kaden let go of her altogether.

He leaned back against the island counter, with Camille doing the same beside him. She crossed her arms and Kaden glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

"So one thing I wanna know—why?"

"Why what?"

"Why is Alex...". He paused, pointed to our TV and began again, "How are you cool with him showing a porno to all his friends?"

"Wow, just what I want to be thinking about right now." She leaned way back in embarrassment. "Well, I guess because I love him and it makes him happy, so..."

"You, the girl who gives me shit for asking Bobby to have anal sex did that for a man?"

"Nobody was supposed to know."

"Ah! But lucky for you I did."

She thinned her eyes into needles. "I'd say you are the lucky one."

He laughed like it was the most absurd thing he'd ever heard, and then put a hand on her flat tummy and rubbed. "I gave a little back, didn't I?"

She stared down past her crossed arms to where his hand continued to circle her silky skin and her belly full of his come. "I was wondering how long it would be before I regretted doing that."

"Listen to you! And I'm not the one who put my best parts on the silver screen." I don't know if she realized it but his hand had lowered towards her boxer shorts for a second attempt.

"That is definitely more of an Alex thing."

"So he likes to show you off? I guess there's your Instagram account, so that makes some sense. But this went quite a ways beyond that, wouldn't you say?"

"He's just a little too proud sometimes. But yeah, he also kinda likes to show me off in his own special way."

"His own special way, huh? Is that where The Beast comes in?"

She laughed. "I can't say I get that aspect of it. I mean, Alex is amazing, you know that, and he's like the sexiest guy I've ever met. He just has some insecurities for some strange reason."

Listening in suddenly became very awkward for me.

"What's he have to be insecure about?"

"Nothing! It's like he just can't see himself the way I do. But using that thing..." she motioned towards the big dildo, "that evidently makes him happy, so I don't mind obliging him."

"Oblige him, huh? Seems to me you're pretty into it for someone who's just trying to please her man." His whole hand dipped into her boxer shorts.

"Do I need to put on pants?" she cautioned.

He withdrew his hand again, holding it off to the side as if no foul had been committed. "And weren't you going to text Jimmy?"

"OK, OK!" He then reached over the front of her to get his phone from where it lay on the counter. But instead of grabbing it he left it resting flat on the table and used one finger to punch out a message, which he read aloud as he started typing.

"Jimmy... Can... You..."

By reaching over her, his naked torso had turned to face her and was positioned directly in front of hers with their groins practically touching. They were face to face again and as he typed his other hand returned to her hip.

"Look... For... Alex... Maybe... Under... One... Of... The... Strippers...."

She didn't push him away or try to squeeze out to the side. She stayed put and let him type. But with his large bulge up against her thinly covered vagina her body appeared to react by flexing her ass against the counter. She was horny as fuck and it was painfully obvious.

He stopped typing to ask, "So back to Alex's own special way of showing you off, what's that like exactly?"

"I... Honestly I'm not entirely sure. He just finds it exciting when other men are into me."

His hand slowly made its way towards her pussy again. "He must be excited all the time." He cocked his head slightly, "But what about when you are into other men?"

She smiled right in his face.

"Alex is a crazy man," he laughed, "and I fucking love it—love it!" His palm was turned downwards and went deep into her boxers.

"So that's not strange to you," she asked?

"I mean, he may not show off his love the same way I do, but what he did at the party shows some major fucking balls." He must've snuck a finger between her thigh gap because her chest rapidly filled with air.

"Do you think it's strange that he likes to watch me play with that?" Her eyes darted to the large dildo again.

"You mean The Beast? Do I think it's strange that he likes watching you plow The Beast?" His eyebrows raised every time he said the name, reiterating he was the inspiration for our toy. "That wouldn't exactly be my thing, but I've got mucho respect for anyone whose sexual horizons are broader than my own. And after our little bit of fun tonight I can see why he likes to show you off so much. He could not have done better than you and words don't do you justice."

His fingertip teased the sensitive peak of her vagina, eliciting a shocked breath from her. "Maybe you should finish sending the text."

"I probably should." He resumed tapping out his message with his other hand moving in circles inside her boxer shorts. "Find... That... Fucker... And... Have... Him... Text... Me..."

He hit send, looked deeply into my wife's eyes, and, without warning, took hold of her beautiful face and kissed her hard on her precious lips.

From outside I watched the profile of their bodies—their kiss. I could see them holding each other's faces, crushing their mouths together, their wild frolicking tongues going deeper into mutual captivity. Her supple tits were molded to his chest, pancaking out to the side with each heavy breath—breathing in each other's lives, igniting their passion into swirling embers of energy. Camille bent forward, a feral hunch in her back, and Kaden returned her increased aggression.

A deep, deep burn of jealousy fried my organs. I was way more jealous than I'd been watching her perform fellatio on him. She wasn't just horny, she desperately wanted him, Kaden, the same asshole she aimed to kill once upon a time. Something had broken free—such a burning desire for Kaden that it melted through her defiant self-reliance and she threw herself at him.

His hands left her cheeks and traveled down her sides. He pulled up on her thigh, encouraging her to lift herself up, and then seated her on the granite countertop. He pressed his crotch against hers and held it there, allowing her aroused pussy to greet the hard bulge in his shorts and building up suspense before his next move, which no one could stop, least of all Camille.

"You asshole," she pleaded, their faces just apart enough to take in each other's physical beauty. "You promised to behave yourself."

"Camille, look at at you, look at what I'm up against, I'd have to be gay, and even then..." He rubbed his big dick across her pussy.

"This isn't fair."

"You know what fair would be? Me fucking your sweet pussy until the house falls down for teasing me from day one."

"Oh God, Kaden. He might be home at any minute. We can't, we just..." she pleaded, her ample lust getting the best of her.

"Oh momma, yes we can," he whispered into her ear. He then lifted her by the ass like she was nothing and tossed her over his shoulder.

"Kaden!" She shrieked, her torso hanging down his back as he carried her towards the stairs. Her thighs hung down his chest and she kicked her feet. He grabbed her ass to secure her to his shoulder and stepped out of my view and up the stairs.

Chapter 26: Glowing Reviews

My heart was racing after watching him literally carry off my wife like some caveman. I zipped up my pants as I thought about my options. Just walking in on them felt more awkward than ever. And, even though I was royally getting off watching my wife be nasty for another man, I still felt like I should be furious. There were no agreed upon terms where she swallows my friend's come or runs off to fuck him behind my back.

I gave them a moment and then tried the sliding glass door to see if she'd locked it. Yup! I went around the front and silently entered there and proceeded into the living room where only moments ago my hot wife and pushy friend had been fooling around. A light showed from the top of our staircase, a clear indicator they were in our bedroom. I kept staring at the pattern of light like it was a ghost, waiting for it to fade away and make me question if I'd ever seen it at all. But that was not the case, my wife was up there, with him, in our bedroom.

I approached the coffee table and saw her phone laying next to the big black dildo as if they were lovers. I guess what kept me from barging in on them or even being angry at all, was that I still gave her the benefit of the doubt on some level. I picked up her phone and opened up her text app before I could convince myself it wasn't cool to invade her privacy. But the way I saw it, I did it to exonerate her, not to probe for anything incriminating, and that somehow made it less of a breach of trust. There were several recent messages from Kaden and I suddenly had my doubts about her innocence when their conversation popped up in a message chain that went on for three screen lengths.

The first of his texts came much earlier than I'd expected.

-You should see the filth being shown on TV right now.

I went to my conversation to cross check the timestamps. That text came around the time she was texting Boo-boo, and had to be the weird text from him she'd told me about. And Camille's response didn't help.

-Did my hubby say something to you?

His answer didn't come until a few minutes later, after she blurted out The Beast's name a second time and all but confirmed his suspicions.

-Way to tell me how you feel, Camille

-Always the asshole

-Maybe so. Or maybe I'm a BEAST

-You've got me there

-I think I do. And based on what I'm watching, it looks to me like The Beast got a piece of you. And damn, you aren't exactly complaining

-Wow Kaden. Maybe you should post your ideas to Tik Tok. Someone there is bound to believe you

It was several minutes later before he'd texted again, just after I'd spoken on the phone to her and shortly after Kaden had shut down Steve's second attempt at outing her. In that regard, with him knowing the truth, he'd done us a huge favor, but of course his next few messages undermined any gratitude I might've felt.

-Should I bounce over so we can finish this conversation in person?

-Don't! And if this has anything to do with something Alex might have said don't listen to him!

-Alex is totally cool with it

-I don't believe you, what did he say

What a fucking liar, maybe he inferred something from our exchanged glance, but that was far from me telling him I was OK with it.

There was no response from Kaden, he'd let her assume I'd put him up to it. Camille then texted again:

-Please don't listen to Alex. I need talk to him first

And her last text must've been sent during the time my phone died

-I can't get a hold of him. Is he with you?

That sly fucking dog decided to go to my house without saying shit to me. He took a chance she'd believe I was behind it and it paid off big time. This whole thing was just a huge mess, and to her credit she tried to do right by waiting for me. She was led to believe I'd wanted him there and still fought him off until she just couldn't anymore. And I could've stopped it at any point and yet held myself back. And maybe that's the takeaway, maybe we were all to blame because we all wanted the same goddamn thing. I mean, Kaden potentially had his dick in her at that very moment and I wasn't freaking out, so could I say I didn't want it to happen?

I blacked out her phone and returned it to the coffee table beside The Beast, her phone's beaded case making a scratching noise on the glass. I quietly made my way upstairs and froze when I heard her giggle. Despite the joy in her voice the laugh also unearthed a breathy passionate moan. I continued, but my bare feet felt as if they were noisily sticking to the cold steps.

I paused at the top, as my wife's exasperated breathing told me everything I needed to know. I walked into the hall, passing our sunset wedding picture in its carved bamboo frame as another gentle squeak came from our bed and the sound of them shifting positions. "Damn you are pretty, Camille," came Kaden's voice like an ice cube down my spine, triggering an urge to run, but I proceeded quietly toward the light of the room. The first thing that came into view was the bedpost at the foot of the bed. I knew with one more step I'd see my wife with a man's cock inside her and the image would be etched into my brain permanently. My heart raced as I crept forward.

She faced away from me, laying on top of him, naked, kissing him with a hypnotic motion that was countered by the sway of her silky ponytail. Kaden's hairy legs were bent and slightly apart with her smooth shapely legs spread to either side of his. His long, muscle-punctuated arm rested along her sexy back, the big hand bent down over my wife's ass crack. His erection had returned, in all its tall, thick glory, but it was his masculine finger that circled ever so gently through her dripping slit as his cock throbbed awaiting its turn. He hadn't fucked her yet. I felt so woozy I placed my hand on the wall for support.

I stayed to the side, not in clear view, as adrenaline added to my anxiety. Our bed's footboard was flush with the mattress so my view remained unobstructed by it. Camille slowly, subtly humped her ass on his finger, a move so reflexive she may not have even been aware. Kaden's finger drew tighter circles and then pushed further in between her lips making Camille gasp into his mouth.

Kaden pulled out his finger and took hold of his thick veiny shaft. He positioned that baby arm over her vertical slit and between her ass cheeks clear up past her anus, so the shaft passed between her sensitive labia but didn't penetrate her.

"Mmmmm-God, that's not your finger."

"You're right."

"You're determined to make this as difficult as possible."

"Quit pretending, Camille."

"What makes you think I'd want this if you keep breaking your word?"

"Because I know you want this." He pressed his fingers on the portion of his shaft laying over her pussy and pushed it deeper between her soft labia. He then moved it back and forth between the sensitive lips.

"Mmmm-God!" she moaned and the word "No" became lodged in my throat.

"You want it, Camille so why can't you just say so?"

"Even if I do, we can't." she explained and an inkling of relief washed over me.

"You don't think he knows I'm here right now?" He phrased the question as to not lie but imply that I'd consented to him being at my home on our special night.

"It just seemed like he was teasing when he'd said that, but even if it's true, where is he?"

"Maybe he's already here and peeking through a window."

"Now that I believe."

"So forget him for a minute, what do you want?"

He rubbed his cock harder, wedging the shaft deeper between her swollen lips. His fat cock was already wet along its sides as my wife's pussy gushed with aroused anticipation, doing everything to invite that monster in. I noticed his cock head was positioned over her anus instead of above it, and that meant my wife had steadily raised her ass upwards.

"Mmmm-jeeze! You really think he just stayed behind for the strippers?"

"He knows you'll still be here so why not?"

"Even still, we-."

"Don't say we can't. Think about it—will he really give a shit after the fun we've already had?"

"Mmmmm! That's different."

"How so?"

"Women don't lose their virginity giving blow jobs. He'll see a difference."

He laughed, and with his other hand he crushed her head against his for a kiss.

My heart raced again, I don't know why their kissing was so upsetting. I don't know why it was worse than a blow job. It felt like betrayal and fevered Jealousy lit through me. If he actually penetrated her I don't think I'd be able to take it.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers