Deep Space Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeon_junk
Aeon_junk
20 Followers

Kasey has no choice but to obey, because she was his instructor and he wanted to become a flyer. When his flickering hand touched that stunning womanhood, holding that piece of meat firmly, Nascina moaned with pleasure unworthy of a professional and more suited to a hotel whore. Suddenly, there was a wet explosion. Darkness enveloped the room. Kasey got up. His body embraced by the fabrics of his bed sheets. He was in his room. The watch on his digital wristband read three in the morning. He had just experienced the most lucid dream in his entire life. He could remember the shadow of that exuberant hardness still in his hand. He also felt it covered with a stickiness. This was real. He had it tucked into his pants. He lifted the covers and turned on his lamp. Indeed, he had touched a real penis, but it was his. Kasey had ejaculated during his sleep. That had never happened to him. He had always looked down on masturbation. It was a useless practice that took away valuable time that could be used in self-improvement. He closed his eyes to go back to sleep, invaded by both physical and psychological dirt. And as embarrassing and outrageous as he had found his behavior, a few minutes later, he touched himself again, replaying that dream over and over again in his mind.

"You look tired, Kasey," Janny warned with a hint of consternation. They had gathered after Arithmetic class in the artificial park that connects the different classrooms. There the aspirants sat on the grass to contemplate the plants, trees and shrubs, prefabricated to bring back memories of those that were so abundant on Earth. Kasey was about to reply to her friend until he saw Anders walking down the stone path, intending to approach them.

"How are you, companions? Listen, Janny, how about we practice maneuvers before dinner?" He glanced at Kasey. "Just the two of us, by the way. I was thinking of something more private. I can be more than a friend in your life."

"I'll ask you to go your way," she replied coldly, and immediately grasped Kasey's hand tightly. "You are interrupting a private moment."

Anders, after making a conspicuous gesture, left them.

"You know what this time is like," Kasey continued the conversation as if there hadn't been an interruption. He noted with intrigue that her partner was still holding his hand, even after the simulation was over, which is what he assumed it had been. "Exam eve is coming up, and this could be the worst I've had to go through."

"I know you and Botha meet on weekends. But he's told me that he hasn't seen you out of class all month."

"I am rather behind schedule."

"I'm behind schedule too. I'm going through the same problems as you. If you opened up with me, you would realize how much we have in common."

Kasey nodded with pretend understanding. The reason he hadn't let Botha into his room was because he didn't want to miss out on any chance to indulge himself. He had used his digital tablet again to do more research on Phalosatires. As it did not satisfy him he checked in search engines not regulated by the Federation, biggest mistake he had made, because it ended up taking him to a pornography site. The world of adult entertainment is an ocean of depravity, in which there is always supply to satisfy the darkest desires.

Phalosatires of all kinds that had settled on Earth, exercised their work as porn stars. He found pictures of a huge-breasted blonde in office clothes. In each photo she was shedding a garment, until there was nothing left but her posing with her legs spread, her fleshy cock standing upright pointing at the camera. There were videos where a redhead masturbated alternating hands while she interacted with the subscribers of her channel. Could Kasey become a subscriber as well? In another video, a big booty girl put on four showing the area where she didn't get the sun. She only had balls and a dilated anus. She was a tropical beauty but below the waist was indistinguishable from a man (well, there were no men who had curves of that size and were that beautiful either), which, for some reason, made Kasey very horny. The amazon mischievously confessed to the public that she was going to do something that was forbidden on her planet.

She took out a 12-inch rubber or plastic stick and began to insert it into her anus. She thrust it until she couldn't moan louder of pleasure, and then she corroborated how deep it had been in her body. Kasey realized that her screams had not been faked, because her cock was hard as stone, unlike at the beginning of the video. She kept digging deeper and deeper into her lust. It was clear that these goddesses had no problem copulating with humans. Videos like those were where the young man spent the most hours. They had all kinds, but the ones that he enjoyed the most were those of a brown-skinned beauty that reminded him of Nascina. Hairless humans blindfolded joyfully sucked her huge penis, swallowing the seminal fluid released from it. Then she penetrated them furiously while she said insults: Yes, just like this, don't stop, bitch. All the way down as you like. You love me poking you hard, huh, little pussy? These men seemed to enjoy being degraded by this callous woman, and to her surprise, Kasey realized that her despicable tone made his cock hard.

Every time someone showed up to interrupt his "research," he would make up the excuse that he was studying, and then had to make up for that lost time. He had never had many friends but now he was isolating himself from the world due to his new obsession. Every time he turned on the tablet he trusted that he would resist the temptation and start studying, and he had always failed. However, from little he was hearing from Janny, he came up with a brilliant idea that would steer him away from his newfound hobby.

"You're right."

Janny was startled.

"Withdrawing from you has been the worst of my mistakes. From now on I will spend more time with you " the girl's eyes lit up" and with Botha, of course." then the glow faded. "We should study together in the library every day."

"But you like to study alone. We have only done practice together. We know you have a different rhythm and rituals, and we understand it."

"Given how I've been doing lately, I might want to adopt a new rhythm. Preferably yours."

And so Kasey kept his word. If he was surrounded by people he wouldn't have a chance to quench his lust. The results were successful. Very soon he regained the arduous pace of reading that he had built throughout his career as a model student. He was surprised at how helpful adding new perspectives to the theoretical framework could be. It made up for the times when either of his classmates decided to cut the day off to go to the mall and eat ice cream or watch a movie. Interestingly, most of the time it was just Janny and him, Botha kept mysteriously mentioning that he already had an engagement.

Once the lady asked him to accompany her to try on her clothes, why would he have to be there in the first place?

During one of the tests in the zero gravity room, a most unfortunate accident occurred. On that occasion, Nascina had been given to be more boisterous than usual, at least that's what Kasey thought. He knew it was part of her duty to guide him during his movements, with a heavy hand, as was her style. However, the young man had the suspicion that when she touched his back, her hand went a little way below his waist, as if she were secretly feeling his buttocks. They were both trapped in their spacesuits, so she couldn't see his body exactly, so she might not have noticed. Accident or not, it was enough encouragement to make Kasey think of the videos he had seen during his search for erotic videos of the horny phalysatires. Particularly one in which one partner was a hairless male with a lush ass. Then she had immediately begun to put her fingers up his anus. The young man seemed to be the one who enjoyed it the most.

Then the sensual woman began to vividly caress her masculine member, and once it was very hard, she spread his buttocks to slowly insert it through the hole. When she entered the base, the woman gave a groan of divine ecstasy that made Kasey so envious that he began to rub his big butt, of which he was always ashamed.

Kasey dropped that line of thought when realized that his body was reacting on its own. If looked at it carefully, one could tell above the spacesuit that there was an erection in his crotch. Kasey moved his hands to cover himself.

"Come closer, Kasey," she ordered. "We are going to coordinate a team jump."

Kasey blushed. He was in a conundrum. He could not create a reasonable excuse to refuse his instructor's request. The only thing coming out of his mouth was babbling, so he resigned himself by simply shaking his head.

"What happens? Have you lost your mind? Come here!" Nascina had begun to raise her tone.

The young man insisted on answering with the same gesture. The instructor propelled herself through the air with the grace of an expert, as if that environment were her breeding ground. Kasey, on the other hand, most of the time felt like his limbs were logs. He couldn't stop the woman from coming up to him and tugging at his arms.

"I don't know what's gotten to you. I have to repeat everything I say so that it stays in your head. You are well behind your peers. If you want to continue at this station, you will have to... " Nascina rolled her eyes to Kasey's crotch. They stood there for a while and then pointed suspiciously at the ceiling"... take it seriously."

The woman released her hands, and Kasey covered his erection once more, knowing that the damage had already been done. Nascina slowly levitated to her previous location. Then began to manipulate the buttons on the panel that controlled the gravitational conditions of the room and instructed him to leave and give the suit to the next cadet. Kasey, between humiliation and relief, moved with an ease and speed that he had never shown before leaving. By the time he arrived his feet were already touching the ground. Then Nascina caught his attention once more.

"Kasey. When you're done with your classes, come meet me in my quarters."

The next class was Advanced Mechanics. Kasey was good at both technical and academic subjects. It was no surprise to learn how little he took in during class. He had made it a point to keep Nascina and her lustful species away from his thoughts during the whole internship. He thought about playing stupid and not attending the meeting, but then he imagined how much more upset she was going to get with him. There had to be some law in the station's statute regarding applicants displaying acts of indecency in front of instructors. That display could be considered sexual assault. That was why the woman had scheduled him for after school. However, she had told her quarters, and not Colonel Straven's office. Which meant that he would prefer to resolve the conflict between them, privately. She was giving him a chance to defend himself. That's why Kasey couldn't miss that date. Even so ... after all those deliberations taken into account, the most important reason why he did not want to miss, was because he would miss knowing the private quarters of that beautiful woman.

Kasey made his way to the ward where the quarters of NCOs and some officers were lined up. He pressed Lieutenant Nascina's communicator. He adjusted the golden hair that fell from his forehead and lifted his long ponytail from his shoulder to his back. He knew from the lintel chamber that on the other side of the door his physical appearance would be being examined.

The door opened and Kasey stepped forward. He was somewhat disappointed. The decoration of the room was austere. A set of armchairs wrapping a small table. On one side was a bar with some kitchen utensils and a basket with fruits on top, adorned with a couple of high chairs, and on the other side a library. He didn't identify too many objects that were personal. These were what he longed to see most. Pieces of life that will help him to form the authentic person of the Phalosatire. The fridge was full of stickers, but he only managed to make out one that functioned as a calendar. When the door closed behind him he realized that he was probing too freely a space in which he was a guest.

A door in the corner that he hadn't noticed opened and Nascina appeared. She was wearing rest clothing. It was a silk bathrobe that exposed a generous portion of her legs. On her feets sandals. It was the first time he had seen her in such light clothing. He could accurately imagine the curvy tan body that was hidden within those garments. The encounter they'd had while she was bathing had broken all mystery.

"I want us to talk about your performance in this last cycle," she said, more candid than usual, as if she were someone else.

"I'm doing my best," Kasey defended himself.

"It is not true. You're scattered, and I think it must be my fault."

The woman approached. Kasey smelled her hypnotic scent, as always did when she got closer than a mile. A strong but addictive fragrance.

"When you saw me the first day without my uniform," she continued, "I made no attempt to hide my pride. You have to understand that my species does not experience the same level of modesty as you humans. We don't call it pride for nothing. When I came to your planet on a mission of cooperation and understanding, I discovered that Earthlings are repelled by my appearance. However, there are some who experience the opposite. I was very careless in thinking that it would not happen with one of my students. Tell me, Kasey, have you thought about my body these days?"

After hesitating, Kasey nodded.

"I should have guessed. After all" Nascina began to rub his shoulder, "I have a hard time not to mistake you for a woman. You are very cute. From your back you are unrecognizable."

Kasey felt bubbles of irritation rising from her gut. He made a gesture of rejection to the woman's caresses.

"I am a man," he said in a hurtful voice.

"Of course you are," said Nascina, this time rubbing both arms vigorously in a repairing gesture. "But man or not, if this situation keeps going, you're not going to pass the course. And don't be mistaken. I have no problem sending you to Earth with a kick in the ass, but if the failure of one of my students is due to my recklessness, then I have failed as an instructor, and I will not let that happen."

"What are we going to do then?"

"I will make you free your mind of desire so you can focus back on what is really important. Pay attention."

Nascina dropped her clothes. Her naked body made an appearance again. The experience of that day was repeated. Her round breasts, her wide nipples. Her abdomen slightly marked, and of course ...

"Let's use this night to fulfill your fantasy, Kasey. But it will only be for today. Come on, tell me, what do you want to do? Is it enough for you to just look or do you want to encourage yourself to touch my tits? You can touch my ass if you want ..."

"Penis, uh... I want to touch your penis," Kasey confessed instinctively. Immediately afterwards he felt ashamed. His dream was coming true and all he was thinking about was keeping it from getting out of hand.

Nascina put on a smile.

"I see you know what you want. Come on, touch my pride. Do not hold back."

Kasey knelt down. His nose inches from her sleeping cock. For some reason, her being flaccid turned him on more. He began to touch her unscrupulously. She was thick and long and throbbing. The tip of her head was barely sticking out. Kasey rubbed her thumb over, it was wet. When he masturbated he imagined that rubbing the actress's penis was like rubbing his own, but this experience belied it. Nascina's virtuous cock had nothing to envy his pathetic member.

"Try to be more delicate," Nascina said. "Remember who it is attached to."

This comment woke the boy from the trance. When his eyes turned to that cock, a flood of lust washed over him with such a fury, he forgot there was a whole person in front of him. He could not believe that his behavior had been reduced to that of an animal's instinct during mealtime. He looked up at Nascina. Her boobs got in the way but he could still see her face demanding her.

"I'm sorry. It's that I had secretly longed for this for a long time."

"Is it the first cock you touch that isn't yours?"

"Yes." Kasey let out a hiss of pleasure and took the opportunity to feel her balls. They were soft and big. He ran his fingers through each one. "It's beautiful."

"Are you not going to touch yourself? You're swelling down there."

Kasey just noticed that a tent had formed in his pants. Although playing with Nascina's schlong had a higher priority than his own, he couldn't deny that he had an enormous urge to masturbate. And not only that.

Since fate had placed such an idyllic setting in his hands, he concluded that it would be impractical not to make the most of it.

"Nascina," he called her by her name. He had always wanted to do it, and his intuition told him that, under these circumstances, she would not berate him for it. "Can I suck you off?"

"By Jupiter! Do you like it that much? It seems to me that you are a little young to acquire those fetishes."

"But you said not to hold back."

Nascina's stubborn nature couldn't cope with Kasey's puppy eyes.

-It's okay. But take off your clothes. All. Underwears too."

Kasey obeyed, a little nervous but determined. He had to stand up to remove his pants. When he was completely naked he was face to face with the woman. In fact, his head reached her breasts. Kasey was short for his age. Up close those brown tits and hard juicy nipples looked stunning. He hadn't even bothered to probe them. He had spent all his time on that semi-erect cock that was three times the size of his, which was fully erect.

"Won't you let your hair down?" Nascina put her hands on the back of his neck and untied his ponytail. A forest of golden hair surrounded his face. She began to unroll it tenderly. "Don't be mad, but now you look pretty feminine."

Kasey recognized bluntly. Long hair was a custom that came from his oldest ancestor, Lord McCoy. He had seen it in pictures. It made her look dashing, aristocratic, and confident. Both his father and grandfather had not quite managed to show it off with that degree of excellence; Kasey being the worst example, because in long hair he looked like a woman. But he kept on wearing, the taunts he received had not dampened his desire to honor the glory of his lineage.

"You are cute, Sissy."

Nascina brought her lips close to him and gave him a soft kiss. A spontaneous manifestation rather than a romantic gesture, as if she was breaking her rules.

"Now. Get to work."

Kasey wanted to start slowly, licking the tip first. When he put his tongue through the hole it filled it with a sticky and salty substance. The Kasey of a few months ago would have disgusted the idea of tasting someone else's semen, and yet he had just done it at will, even with excitement. Knowing that it was from Nascina's harvest made that disgusting stuff taste like a delicacy. He licked again to get more. He saw that his mouth had left a thread of semen and cut it with his fingers.

"So your semen equals human semen," Stated Kasey with a false air of wisdom. He had never tasted sperm directly from the source, how was he supposed to know if they tasted the same?" Like in the videos."

"What videos? Is there pornography for humans of my kind?"

"Yes. Do you want me to show you?"

"Do not be silly. Weren't you sucking my dick?"

Kasey resumed. His intention was to go slowly from the base, but his impulses got the best of him and he suddenly thrust in the entire cock. It was unsettling that the theoretically most aberrant act of all was what he had always wanted. He loved having her mouth full of that piece of meat, as if its being empty was a mistake. His desire to explore that woman's dick more was so urgent that it could not be satisfied except by examining every detail with his tongue. That was how his mind rationalized it. When he felt growing big inside his mouth, he could not take the pleasure anymore and finally began to masturbate. Nascina finally gave the first moans and put a hand on the back of his neck, guiding him gently so that he would not stop sucking. Her cock had grown so big and hard that Kasey could no longer take it in his mouth. Yet as he looked up and saw the unrecognizable expression of joy on his cold, temperamental instructor, he was motivated to continue.

Aeon_junk
Aeon_junk
20 Followers