Deep Space Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeon_junk
Aeon_junk
20 Followers

"What about your home planet?"

Nascina immediately covered his mouth with a finger.

"All I can say is that my people are no longer on my planet." Sissy's gaze trailed off. If she had told him that he couldn't navigate among the stars he would have been just as disappointed. "But maybe you have hope. In past centuries the other planets fled when they saw a ship of my people land. I do not recall cases of people who went to their home planet asking to become sex slaves. If you ever see that you are one step away from finding them, well, let's say the thirty-third star would be a good place to check."

"Star thirty-three?"

"That doesn't matter now," she said as she stretched. "You have to leave and I have to prepare for the next litter, taking care that this time none see my honor and become addicted to cock. Come on, I'll turn on the shower."

They snuggled in the shower for one person, if Sissy had had the same complexion as her they would've never fit. When the water began to run Sissy grabbed her cock firmly.

"Now that?"

"Are you sure you don't have another extra load?"

Nascina had a smile on her face. She grabbed one of her long curls.

"If you do your part, I can give you one more."

Sissy experimented with triumph when that mischievous cock of hers began to harden in his hand.

Aeon_junk
Aeon_junk
20 Followers