Deep Space Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you weren't coming," she said, "and that it would be my fault."

"I felt lost, and I wanted to hide for I don't know how long." But now I know what I want."

"And that is?

Kasey took her hand.

"I want you, Janny."

Janny smiled and squeezed his hand.

The next thing that happened was a barrage of laughter, screaming, and drinking. Colleagues giving each other both threats and challenges. Sanders daring the one who could drink more than him, and Kasey, unscrupulously, accepting. The latter never feeling so happy. To think that he had not even wanted to get out of the bed few hours ago was ludicrous. The hours continued and some of the graduates began to retire to their quarters. Kasey wanted to be the last to leave but when Janny made a move to get up from her seat, the young man accompanied her.

Several factors could have been responsible for what Kasey did next. The alcohol in the blood, the stars beyond the dome of that beautiful night, or perhaps an urgent need that he had not seen fulfilled for a long time. Kasey took Janny by her waist and pressed his lips to hers. The sensation was different. Despite responding warmly, she felt rougher and clumsier than Nascina. Maybe it was a matter of experience. Had she had boyfriends before entering the course of instruction? He just realized that he had never asked. Somehow none of that mattered. He had a girl who loved him and he loved her too, the Earth could explode at that moment and he would not care, he had in his arms and mouth everything he needed.

-You know?" She commented when they parted. "My parents are coming tomorrow so we can spend the day together."

"Do you want me ... to be with them?"

"Don't panic. I know you are one of those who do not get along well with new people. I was thinking of something else."

"And that would be?"

"This could be the last night we're alone. And I want to leave this base taking something more than a kiss from you."

The first time he saw Janny's sheets he never would've thought that in a few days he would be wrapped in them. Kasey ran through Janny's body with confidence, as every captain should do when has no idea what he's doing. What he had done with Nascina was not even close to what he was doing now. But if it did help, it was that it lessened his nervousness when it came to undressing. Janny seemed to enjoy it, which made him enjoy it. He touched her neck, then her soft breasts. He took advantage of his free hand to pat his penis, noticing that he was getting bigger he gave a sigh of relief.

"Do you like it, Kasey?" She asked, probably after hearing that gesture of satisfaction.

"Of course," he answered, note really lying, because he did want her body.

He kept rubbing her breasts, playing with tender curiosity with her nipples. From there he went on to probe her firm abdomen. He wanted to know every corner of her. Taking advantage of the heat of the moment and the soft howls of her lover, he braced himself lower, toward what lay between her legs. When his fingers brushed the lips, he remembered how much he had enjoyed rubbing Nascina's "pride". An itch in his crotch made him realize how much he wanted to repeat the experience. But after feeling the emptiness at the end of Janny's pubis, that burning sensation was replaced by icy disappointment. Like when as a child they gave him manuals or instructional books instead of toys. There was no use, his penis went limp, with no signs of interest in leaving the comfort of his insides. Why bother? there was nothing he cared about in that bed.

Kasey pushed his hands away, pulled the covers off, and sat on the side of the bed with his head down.

"What happened, Kasey? Don't you want to continue?"

The young man shook his head.

"But why? Do you prefer me to do something specific? Tell me."

"What everyone thinks of me... is true."

"What are you talking about?" Janny asked. Then her eyes darted to his sleeping crotch and she placed a hand on her mouth.

"Kasey... don't you like women?"

"No."

"You like men?"

Kasey's honest answer would be no, but how to explain it? The thought of touching a man would hardly give him an erection. But if he told him about the orgasm that receiving an ejaculation from Nascina on his face had produced, no one would trust his heterosexuality. What was he then? How to respond to others something that not even he knew? Just as he had done for the past few months, he would evade the question.

"During sex I... want to take the place of the woman."

Janny began to caress his shoulder slowly.

"I don't see what the problem would be. I can adapt."

"We would be two women in bed." You need a real man.

"We can be two women. I care only about you. I love you, Kasey."

"But I can't be with a woman! Get it in your head!"

The woman began to sob. She had left Kasey no choice but to be tough. She wanted to wrap her in his hands but she resisted. There was a brief struggle between them until she gave up and received his pity.

"I'm sorry," Kasey muttered, he had started to tear.

Janny shook her head as she stroked her fine golden hair. They hugged each other like statues until they leaned back on the soft mattress and went to sleep.

His days on the space station were about to end. His family weren't going to bother to come looking for him, as had happened with Janny. In the McCoy lineage, becoming a flyer was the norm rather than an achievement. But at least he knew he was going to be greeted with cheers at the mansion. That was also another rule of the house. Anyway, Janny didn't like that he had to spend the whole day alone, so she tried to squeeze him into her family, to which he ended up giving in, if only for dinner. He determined that being introduced to her parents as a friend carried less pressure than as her boyfriend. When she had to go, she said goodbye to him hugging him tight, and Kasey realized that he didn't want her to let go of him. Although there was an eternal bond between them, they both knew that they would find true happiness in another person; Kasey, at least, knew who that person was.

The night before the arrival of the transport that would take him back to Earth, Kasey stepped briskly into Nascina's quarters. The door opened and revealed the shocked Phalosatire in a fleece sweatshirt and pants.

"Kasey, do you have any idea what time it is?"

"You never said goodbye to me."

"What are you talking about? I was at the ceremony."

"Is there nothing else you want to tell me?" he asked spitefully, showing traits of supplication.

Nascina looked at him calculatingly, never leaving her stoic bearing. If she knew what he meant, she was playing dumb.

"That you have satisfied me as a student. And I know that you will continue to meet more goals."

"Student is everything I am to you?"

"What else do you expect from me?"

"I..." Kasey choked. He had carefully prepared the words he was going to exchange, if the conversation didn't go the way he wanted it. But the woman's reticent attitude produced so much despair in him that he aborted his entire plan and the secrets deep within his shell spilled unfiltered from his mouth. "I think I love you."

Nascina began to meditate for a few seconds. Her face still.

"My species usually has several lovers simultaneously. I have two waiting for me on Earth. I don't think we have the same concept of love."

Kasey felt his resolve falter. There was a possibility that she had a boyfriend he didn't know about, which would make him feel less special, but two? Anyway, he didn't give his arm to twist.

"I don't care. I can be the third. I only want to be with you."

"Look, honey. Although you are no longer under my apprenticeship, it is not convenient for you to be with an old woman like me. You are young, you have many women to meet."

"I don't want women. I want you."

"What you want is to give me another blowjob. You are not thinking clearly. What about all the mistreatment you received under my course? I wanted each of you to become a flyer, which didn't stop me from being a cold, unbearable bitch, and that's not going to change."

"Actually, I like you for that too."

Nascina raised an eyebrow.

"Are you the masochistic type?"

"I want to be by your side even if you mistreat me. And I know that you also feel desire for me."

Kasey peeled off the ribbon holding his ponytail and let his hair flutter.

Nascina made a face. Her stone face seemed to show a cleft. Then she exhaled and made a gesture of denial to herself. Kasey panicked. She seems to be seconds away from closing the door in his face.

He turned around and bowed. His butt sticking to the woman's crotch. She made a scream that could have been of surprise or pleasure. Then Kasey began to shake it up and down.

"I know you like this. It's all yours. Do what you want to."

"Are you insane?" She screeched as he drew back. "There may be people in the pavilion!"

Kasey stood firm. His face pale. Had he really rubbed his ass in public?

"Come in!" Nascina yanked him into the room and shut the door.

She put a hand on her head. Her expression was similar to the one she wore when a cadet continually missed the first jump.

"What a fag you ended up being."

Kasey lowered his head, embarrassed. But for some reason, he didn't find it unpleasant to be insulted by her.

"I guess I must take responsibility after accidentally turning you into my whore."

"That means...?" Kasey asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Means nothing. Tomorrow you will go on the first transport to Earth and go on with your life as always. Did you understand?"

Kasey nodded like a pained dog, although he knew there was something else coming.

"But tonight," the woman put her hands around his temple, "you will be mine. I'm not letting you go until my cock is satisfied."

Kasey gulped. His penis got so hard that even the woman noticed.

"How well you answer," Nascina agreed acquiescently. "You are going to be a cute pet. Come. This time we will go to the bed. Get naked."

Nascina led him into the bedroom while she removed her sweatshirt, exposing her breasts.

Kasey had his slim body on top of her, it felt like he was making love to an Amazon. The kisses they shared were less tender and more unbridled, plump with passion. Then she encouraged him to play with her breasts, she seemed to love having her nipples touched, so he licked them too. Kasey's penis was stuck to Nascina's stomach. And when he moved a little lower he began to collide with hers. Both cocks were rubbing each other with pleasure, hers was thick but not totally hard. Her heads collided, mixing precum. Placing the members side by side, it was evident how pathetic and small the human penis was against the long, dark dick of the Phalosatire; which Kasey didn't mind, if that huge cock was going to be at his disposal, then it would still be a win for him. It turned him on so much that he dropped his hip. Now their balls were also colliding, which felt incredibly good.

"Sissy, slow down."

"Oh, Heavens! I love it!"

"Yes, but if you don't slow down ..."

"I think I'm gonna ..."

Sissy unloaded all of his load onto Nascina's balls and stomach. The context of the act ends up pleasing him more than the act itself. It was the strongest ejaculation he had ever had. As he leaned to the side, his breathing ragged, Nascina poured her fingers over the pool of semen that had formed on her belly and examined them with intrigue.

"Amazing how much it comes out of that little worm you have. You have to learn to control your impulses every time you see cock. "She got to her knees. The aforementioned member of hers rose hard as an iron bar and did an erotic sway that lasted a second but that Kasey appreciated. "At least now you have your head cold." She grabbed her penis firmly and pointed it towards him. "Do you understand me?"

Kasey nodded. What she said was true. Once he had come he could think more logically. During the first cumshots he had while watching pornographic videos, once he finished he felt a disgust towards those male members to whom he had devoted so much devotion. That feeling of rejection disappearing during the next masturbation. At present his mind had become used to the idea of seeing other penises. It seemed like watching videos had helped. After the ecstasy ended, instead of wanting to run away, seeing Nascina's hard cock up close gave him pleasure on a more analytical than animal level.

The woman was pleased that her sexual partner was no longer acting like a bitch in heat. She began to touch his flaccid little cock without warning. With every movement of her, her feminine fingers were getting dirty with semen.

"It seems that there is hope of resurrecting the fallen soldier. Luckily young people like you have extra loads."

"Let me play with yours so we'll be at hand."

"I have a better idea."

Kasey knew what the 69 position was. With the woman traditionally being on top, which was the place he was occupying. He was jerking her off while licking the penis's head. Strands of cum stretched out to his mouth. Meanwhile, Nascina was shoving his entire cock down her throat as she laid her hands on her lush, young ass, like hawk claws on her prey. She squeezed it greedily, probing the area of her anus with those long nails. Kasey had agreed to give her his ass, but now he had his reserves, it was new ground for him.

"I can't decide whether or not to play with this ass," she said after removing his penis from her mouth. She drew a circle around his asshole. Kasey shook uncomfortably. "I see you have little practice behind here."

"I wanted you to take my virginity."

"With that way of thinking you'll have a virgin ass forever. You must practice every day. One finger, then two. Do you think I can put my enormous pride in you at the first try? It would kill you! Preparing an ass is an arduous task, that's why we prefer those who are already accustomed to receive in the ass."

"I want you to prepare me now then."

"Are you sure? If you have a single taste of it then you won't be able to fuck with women anymore."

"I can't fuck women anymore. Maybe I never could. The best thing for me is to get used to being who I am deep down, and better if it is with someone I love."

"I guess I can't say no to that beautiful little face you have. Okay, Sissy. I will have the honor of proving your precious ass, "she said animosity as she put a finger in her mouth for lubrication.

Sissy suddenly felt a fingernail beginning to caress his hole. Then she pressed, as if slamming against a chitinous wall protecting the last of his heterosexuality. Eventually, the wall was pierced, along with the rest of her finger. There was no going back. Sissy did not understand why a man would let himself do that, it was outrageous and painful, it made one feel like a woman, and not just any woman, but a whore from the cheapest brothel, the one who lets herself be penetrated while a bunch of nasty naked guys form a circle and watch the vulgar act while jacking off; however, this was what he particularly liked about the act.

Her finger began to move in and out, first with haste and then with a brisk pace.

"Hold on, okay?" Nascina said with a pleading note in her voice. "Be my cute little bitch and put up with it, you're going to start to like it. "Then she began to insert a second finger."

It was very bizarre. Sissy wasn't enjoying it but he didn't want it to stop. Even without words of encouragement he would have endured it. He decided to turn his attention to Nascina's huge cock. He began to put it in his mouth. That helped him calm down, as if his mouth was returning to where it belonged. Licking that swollen snake made him momentarily forget what was happening behind.

"Oh yeah, very good, Sissy. Your ass is responding wonderfully." Once she inserted two fingers she contorted them over and over to expand his asshole further.

Sissy pulled that tube of meat out of his mouth and focused on the balls. That huge sack of Nascina had a stronger flavor than last time. Apart from that musky taste there was concentrated sweat and semen from Sissy's first cum. He swallowed all of that through his tongue. By the time his jaw began to feel tired, he realized something wonderful. An unsuspected focus of pleasure was coming from his lower body. His ass was enjoying being subjected to that invasion. His penis began to swell without being touched. The pleasure intensified so much that he moaned with a peach that sounded unfamiliar. The deeper drove Nascina her fingers the more intensely he moaned. He had become a full-fledged whore.

"That noise you make means I hit your prostate, Sissy. Now comes the part that I love."

Nascina withdrew her fingers from his anus and Sissy took the opportunity to gather his strength. He felt his hole expand. When he was wondering why she had stopped, he suddenly squealed. Something wet swayed over his already dilated asshole. It was Nascina's tongue. She spun it in circles. Then give a few kisses. His joy was a hundred times better. He could feel her breath and the touch of her nose in his forbidden place. That level of obscene intimacy caused his cock to become fully erect. Despite the obfuscation after this new discover Nirvana, he did not abandon his diligence and began jerking off her big cock. She released jets of semen prior to ejaculation that fell into his mouth, she was about to burst.

Eventually Nascina gave up all delicacy and licked him hard while her hands rubbed his penis. Sissy was being attacked from both fronts. He wasn't going to take it anymore. He noticed that her partner's legs were showing spasms. At that moment she stopped her licking and spoke in a forced voice.

"Oh, Sissy, jerk me off hard, I'm coming."

"Me too."

Clarified the statements, both began to please each other earnestly. Nascina rubbing his cock while penetrating the inside of her ass with her tongue. Sissy masturbating her like there is no tomorrow. They collapsed at the same time. Nascina's stick exploded and splashed his face with cum as his own spilled into her hands.

They placed side by side, watching their semen-covered bodies with agitation, it seemed that they had not let a single drop fall on the mattress. The scent of sex filled the room. Sissy felt his ass moaning in spasms. Well, if his ass was such a whore he would've to take it like one. He cast eyes at her lover's big penis, now totally flaccid. Even in that state it was still imposing. He wondered when he would be ready enough to take one like that for the asshole. The idea set his imagination to flight.

Nascina put a hand on his chin. Nothing more affectionate than a stuck up woman after having come.

"How does it feel to have your ass eaten for the first time?"

"You didn't say you were going to do it."

"It's just that I couldn't resist. You told me your ass was mine after all."

"Have you ever done it? Receive up the ass?"

Nascina wiped her smile away. However, her gestures remained candid. If she hadn't been in a good mood like she was now, she would be barking at him for asking such a barbaric question.

"We Phalosatires have our code. I only surrender my sanctuary after acknowledging that I have been defeated. Unlike your species, it is a matter of honor and not love. So don't get ideas."

"It means you love me then."

"Oh, you are incorrigible. You get attached to the first piece of meat you taste so soon. " Her hand slid from his chin to his hip. She grabbed one of his buttocks with those feminine hands. "When men line up to fuck you in the ass, remind them who led the way."

"But, Nascina, I don't like men."

"Well, you like what men have, a lot."

"If I can't have you, then I'll go find more Phalosatires."

"There aren't many on Earth."