Deep Space Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, keep it going, Sissy. Make me feel like I'm in heaven."

Nascina pushed the back of his neck with more strength, while she played with one of her nipples with her free hand. Kasey's head was moving so fast it was more pain than pleasure. The centrifugal force and the bitter scent of the woman's penis and balls brought tears to his eyes. Contradictory as it sounded, he was enjoying the situation. It was not on a physical but a psychological level. That they were using him as an object instead of a person turned him on.

"You humans are the best cocksuckers I've ever had."

What other people would have had the joy of being in his place? Kasey wondered. What other mouths would have known that big prick? Imagining her fucking other guys' mouths was exhilarating. He was getting tired but he didn't want to stop sucking her. He wanted to have her balls in his mouth as well, and he would have, if it hadn't been for Nascina not letting him neglect her penis for a second.

"I'm coming." She gasped. "Where do you want it? In or out?

Kasey couldn't understand the question.

"My cum! Where do you want it, bitch? In or out?

The young man didn't care. He wanted to receive her cum, no matter where. However, when he imagined the violent ejaculation to come, he realized that he would want to visualize it.

He withdrew her cock from his mouth and began to rub it furiously. Although Nascina lowered her hand to make herself come Kasey withdrew it, he had started the job and would finish it.

"Oh shit! Here it comes. Open your mouth wide."

Kasey obeyed and realized the words worked as a trigger for him to start coming too. He felt the first explosions of liquid enter his throat, then cheeks, hair and one of his eyes.

More semen kept coming out of that hose. Kasey was in an erotic trance. The only thing that mattered was keeping his mouth open to capture Nascina's last shots of cum.

Once that penis ran out of reserves, he returned to the material world. He felt the post-sex scent that took over the room. The liquid on the floor produced by his orgasm. He also noticed the hot globs of cum dripping from his face. He felt dirty. Satisfied but very dirty. His feet touched the ground again, and the first thing he thought of was washing himself. Nascina read his thoughts and indicated where the bathroom was. He was only able to clean himself superficially, he still had hardened strands of hair. He rinsed his mouth well, spitting out anything but saliva. What a while ago was a hot delicacy, now it looked like fetid leftovers that he had to rub to wipe out.

When he returned to the living room, Nascina was cleaning up the remaining drops with a bucket and a cloth. Most of it came from Kasey's ejaculation, because almost all of her semen had landed on his face and mouth.

"You can go now," the woman said without looking at him.

Kasey saw his clothes folded on the small table. He started putting it on. The atmosphere had returned to how it was when he arrived. And although he wanted to return to that normality to which he had become so accustomed, he still had one foot on top of that other erotic world where satisfying his appetites was the only goal, which he did not want to lift.

"Will this be... a secret?"

"I don't see why anyone else should know. I wanted to make amends for my mistake."

Kasey wondered if that was all that had happened. It wasn't like he wanted to be loved, but he would have liked to know if all that had also stemmed from a secret desire she felt for him. He wanted to feel wanted. Before leaving, she grabbed his arm. Her expression was stern. His eyes cold as icebergs.

"Don't make this experience mean nothing. I want you to become a flyer. Swear you'll do it."

"I swear, Instructor. I will be the best flyer of all."

Nascina's gestures softened. It was angelic. Kasey wanted to kiss and hold her. Unfortunately he did not have the courage.

When he turned around he felt her grasping his buttock with great force, like squeezing a balloon to burst. Then she said in his ear in an unmistakably lascivious tone:

"Take that little butt to sleep."

When Kasey reached the corridor, the door closing behind him, he continued all the way to his quarters with the sensation of Nascina's fingers buried in his sensual ass.

In the following days Kasey returned to normality. Nascina's therapy, so to speak, had worked. Now that he knew what the gates of Eden were like, he no longer spent all day looking over the fence. It is worth mentioning that Kasey had little confidence in the healing aspect of the process, he simply wanted to performed oral sex with her; although he still appreciated the results, he no longer spent his nights watching pornography on his digital screen. Ultimately, his memory of the encounter with the Phalosatire served as enough fuel to quell his erotic concerns.

Both the theoretical and technical classes were on the right track, and he had even improved his handling of zero gravity. However, as expected, a new setback had arisen. Even when the two of them were alone, Nascina acted as if nothing had happened, and that seemed fine to Kasey. He didn't want any inconvenience to arise that would jeopardize his plan to become a flyer or the reputation of his beloved instructor. But on the other hand, in an abysmal corner of his pragmatic framework, he wished Nascina were not so cold. Whenever for some reason they were together, he would unconsciously smile at her or make some hilarious comment expecting a reaction. And after constantly receiving nothing but a slight nod, he began to feel discouraged. Kasey had encountered an ironic dilemma. At first he couldn't stop thinking about Nascina giving him sexual gratification, now that it had finally happened he was in need of emotional gratification from her. Because of this, his attempts to get his attention became more and more consecutive.

Now that he was studying with Janni, one day he had to convince her to stay in the artificial park at the end of class. He had proposed that a change in environment would make neurons work better. What he hadn't told her was that Nascina teaches a class of aspiring engineers on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once finished, she had to leave the engineering sector to her quarters, which forced her to leave the building and go through the park, near the bench they were on.

Kasey was keeping an eye out as he went over his notes. He put on an evil smile when saw the woman leaving the building and heading towards them.

He then followed stage B of the plan, and sneakily removed the headband, letting his curls fall over his shoulders. He stood there, posing slyly with a sassy gaze, waiting to make eye contact with the woman. However, she passed in front and continued on for several miles without noticing his presence. A frustrated Kasey sighed. The only attention he drew was from whom he was not interested.

"Good exams, girls," Anders yelled as he conveniently crossed the trail on a pressure bike.

Janny made a vulgar gesture and wished him out loud that he had an accident, but Kasey didn't flinch, his heart felt hurt.

"I do like the way you have your hair," Janny said as she touched the soft ends, tangling her fingers in the thick fibers. "I wish I had it like that ... I mean, I think it makes you very masculine and ... even attractive."

"Yes. Whatever, "he replied regretfully as he tied his hair once more.

After days that become weeks carrying that pain, Kasey came to a revelation. Whether or not Nascina harbored feelings for him, the woman was first of all his instructor, and no matter how severe her methods were, she wanted her students to pass the final test. If Kasey failed then it would have been of no use in the intimate moment they had shared. Letting him suck her cock was a contract between both parties, now it was up to Casey to fulfill his part. That belated resolution motivated Kasey to inhospitable levels, he longed to become a flyer more than he had ever wanted. Once his sadness disappeared, he only had to move on, and once he passed the zero gravity exam, he would meet with his loved one. And there was no problem that got in the way except for the three days prior to that exam.

Janny had summoned him to her quarters for a few last rehearsals for the Arithmetic test, which it was not far behind. It was striking that she had not chosen the library to have the meeting. When Kasey arrived he realized that, to no one's surprise, Botha was absent. The quarters was the exact standard model given to the cadets, that is, the same as his own, save for the garishly colored decorations and ornaments. The light was off so he could barely make out Janny sitting on her bed with her hands on her legs, staring at nothing. She hadn't taken the books out and her digital tablet was off to the side.

"As always, Botha won't come, eh?" Kasey commented.

"I only invited you. And many other times I let him know that I didn't want him to be around."

"Why? Are you mad at him?

"I wanted us to be alone."

"I thought you would enjoy having the three of us together. Although it makes some sense, his lack of memory with the minerals was slowing us down ..."

"That's not the reason, Kasey," she whispered. Tears began to glow in the dark.

"What 's wrong? Are you nervous? So am I, but you and I have tried so hard that we will certainly make it."

"I thought so too. But last night, before going to sleep, I began to think that if I don't pass, I would never get to see you again and I'm no longer capable of carrying this weight anymore.

Janny began to sob, and Kasey, bewildered, approached her.

"We will surely meet again. Even if we pass there is no guarantee that we will be assigned to the same fleet. What weight are you talking about?"

"I know we're days away from the last exams but I can't contain myself anymore. It's too much pressure from both sides. I am not as strong as I thought. So I'll get rid of a part of the burden."

"What are you talking about?

"It may not surprise you, considering how smart you are, but I really like you Kasey, I've always liked you."

Kasey was speechless. Of all the secrets Janny could have kept, in a million years would've imagined such outrage. Like when you expect a punch in the face and then receive it on the ass. Before him lay a bright and compassionate young woman opening her feelings, and the only thing Kasey managed to get out of her voice was:

"Ehhh?"

Janny covered her face, as if she wanted to disappear from the solar system. She gave one last sob and wiped her face with tissues that were on her desk. When her eyes were exposed to the outside again, Kasey could feel in that ocean of anguish a nugget of serenity that shone on the waves. As seconds passed he could recognize the image he had of her friend re-emerging.

"I feel better now," she declared.

"Janny... I don't know what to tell you. It's so... sudden. I've never imagined..."

"I know I caught you off guard, and that you think you should give me an immediate answer. But it wouldn't be fair to you. You shouldn't think about anything other than graduating."

"So... are we still the same?"

"That will depend on you. What do you think of me, Kasey? Do you like me?"

Now that Kasey was given the unthinkable opportunity to see her more than as a friend, he paid attention to her feminine features. Janny was physically quite graceful

Her hair was short but with wild fringes that made it clear that her femininity had not disappeared. She had freckles on her face, which made her unique and hard to forget. Yes. There was more to her than he had ever bothered to notice before. Her only flaw is that she wasn't Nascina, and he only had eyes for her. That meant he should reject her, right? A woman of her type was finally confessing to him, and all he could think about was the cordial way to discard her.

"You don't have to answer now," Janny said. "My feelings can wait. For now the most important thing are the exams."

"You're right," Kasey agreed with relief. "There is no need to rush."

"You can answer me when we are both flyers."

Janny smiled at her, and Kasey found himself mimicking her. He didn't know what, but something in all this erratic situation brought him happiness. She liked to feel that way. What's more, he liked being with her. She was the closest person he had ever had in her life.

Kasey understood social atmospheres well enough to know that he should leave. While he had no problem going back to studying on his own, he couldn't shake the new sense of appreciation for her friend that had gained from his head. He had made peace with the dilemma he had with Nascina, and now Janny was creating a new one. Apparently the pre-exam pressure had crushed every last bone in her and she saw no choice but to delegate some of that weight to Kasey, sharing her secret. I guess that's what friends were for.

Although the next few days he saw Janny only from the corner of his eye, she did not abandon his thoughts for a second. It was obvious that she would never move the world for him in the same way as Nascina; however, what was Nascina to him? A romantic interest, her instructor, or a plain and simple fetish? Without a doubt, she was the source to satisfy his most secret desire, his desire to touch and suck her dick. And while that desire was far from gone, Kasey wanted to marry a woman of his species, continuing the McCoy offspring. He was not homosexual, he would never do what he had done to her with a man. He knew from a young age what the path he should follow in the following decades would be like, the same as his brothers. One more thread in the family tapestry. Nascina's appearance had been an unexpected delight. Kasey hadn't planned to interrupt his life plan, he was just giving way to his sexual urges, a mission to get to know each other better. But Janny's proposal had brought him out of that plan. What would people think if he rejected a young and flirtatious woman over another one that isn't human, is many years older and has a penis? Now they would call him a full-fledged fag. Suddenly, a decision as clear as the moon had become a philosophical statement. Two parts of his being divided control of his destiny: duty and desire. The first represented Janny and the other Nascina. Every person with integrity, dignity and pride chooses duty over pleasure, there was no doubt about that. The problem is that there was a third factor, which was his heart, which was also occupied by one of the two women.

The long awaited day arrived. Mathematical analysis, approved. Chemistry too. Then it was Mechanics turn and up to the zero gravity test. Three instructors watched him through glass at the top of the room, Nascina among them. He did it just as he had done hundreds of times in practice, his nerves under his control.

Once he finished he walked over to where they were. It was the woman who took the baton and communicated the result:

"Congratulations, Kasey. You're approved." She looked moderately pleased. Surely she was holding back, Kasey thought; if they had been alone, her response would have been warmer, and, who knows, maybe she would have rewarded him with a kiss. One single instant. The most intimate moment he had ever shared with anyone. Where words became useless. Kasey longed with all his soul to feel those lips again. Of course he wanted to see that forbidden Amazonian body that she was hiding under her suit, but he felt that a sincere kiss would be enough to fill that hole that he had been enduring.

"You can go now. Nascina said, pulling him out of his reverie." Then pressed the speaker that communicated to the ward where the other applicants were waiting and announced that the next one could pass, and after a while she began to chat in a low voice with another of the instructors.

Kasey's smile faded. That great moment of ecstasy was over. The only thing that hindered the end of the ceremony was him, who was still standing waiting for more. In fact, for her he had already ceased to exist, if he had stayed a while longer she wouldn't have noticed. Kasey turned slowly and walked to the exit. Before leaving he took one last look. Nascina was looking at the papers on her table. Kasey went out into the ward. He ran into Botha, who was the one following. Before entering, he put a hand on his chest.

"What's wrong with you, Kasey?" Asked his friend. "Do not tell me that..."

"Hey? Oh no. I passed. I guess I'm already a flyer."

"Seriously? Congratulations!"

Kasey nodded like he was an automaton.

"Good luck for you." He communicated to Botha and walked away. He genuinely wanted his friend to succeed, but he also wanted to go where no one could see him. Where his tears had only him as a witness.

Kasey was in his room, staring at the ceiling for about an hour. Still wearing his dress uniform. A blue velvet frock coat with huge gold buttons and an embroidery of a waterfall-shaped shield, the symbol of the Federation of Planets. Tight pants that produced a whisper when walking and high leather boots. His image was supposed to personify excellence. The ceremony had been everything he had hoped for. The now graduates were in the great hall where they had been received the first day, sitting neatly while waiting for the rector to deliver his speech. All frustrations, every sign of competition or presence of rivalries had been left behind. It was a time of celebration. Even Sanders had given him a salute of honor that seemed genuine. Janny was there too. Kasey congratulated her and there was a trivial exchange of words, but they did not touch on any circumstantial subject, in part because they had to be silent when the speaker arrived, and on the other hand, neither dared to take the first step. At the end of the ceremony, the companions were going to celebrate for real, without all the etiquette and solemn words, in a nearby bar. Kasey said he would catch up with them later, after looking for something that had been left in his room, which was a lie.

Kasey could tolerate in the disappointed state he was in talking to his classmates, but if Janny was with them he wouldn't be able to evade the subject, and he didn't feel mentally capable of dealing with it now. He started receiving messages from Botha on his pocket communicator, asking him when he was coming. He started getting a call and tossed the device to the side of the bed, letting it continue to ring. Then suddenly, several beeps began to sound that interrupted each other, as if they had arrived at the same time and were pushing each other out. The device did that when messages came from different people. He checked it and was in for a huge surprise. The messages were from his family. His brothers, his mother, cousins, each one individually. There was also one of his father, whom he knew only as a distant and holy figure, congratulating him on having become a flyer.

Kasey found himself crying but with joy. It was the best time of his life, why had he been having such a bad time until now? He was only going to graduate as a flyer once in his life, and was this how he was going to remember it the rest of his life? He then checked the last message, it was from Janny.

Are you coming? I really want to see you now.

Kasey was inflated with an energy he didn't know was inside him. His tumultuous mind was renewed with beautiful clarity. He knew what he had to do, somehow he had always known, except now he felt the strength to put it into action. It was time to end the games and whims and act like a man.

When he entered the bar, his companions welcomed him warmly, although Kasey only had eyes for one of them. He walked over to Janny, who was trying not to show too much excitement at seeing him. He understood that no one else knew what was going on between them, however when he sat down next to her, the others conveniently turned their backs on them or walked away to another table. They were in complete privacy.