Deep Space UD9 - 03

Story Info
Part three - Revelations
3.1k words
4.38
1.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep Space Exploration Unit Delta 9

Part 03

Revelations

Amber woke up from a dreamless sleep.

"Angel?" she thought.

"Yes, Amber?" the reply instantly echoed through her mind.

"We need to 'talk': The whole crew is looking for you. And they are planning to introduce you to the business end of any available kind of weaponry."

"I feared so," Angel replied.

"Tell me. What happened to Tara? We found her after what looked like an attack. Something - supposedly you had later abused her in the infirmary." she told Angel.

"I'll have to explain to you some things about my species before I get into answering in detail. Please be patient with me."

"As far as we could determine, we were genetically engineered by a species quite similar to yours. Some hundred years ago, they tried to breed - or better 'build' - the ultimate sex toy. We are hybrid biological-robotic and were given a high level of artificial intelligence to make us better toys. Our capability to communicate without sound - 'telepathically' as you put it - was specifically designed to ensure privacy. We're capable of sustaining our organism by electric power and by nourishing the juices humanoid bodies produce during sexual activity. Of course, our designers made sure, we prefer the latter." Angel explained.

"We'll if they tried to build the ultimate sex toy, they sure succeeded. I have to give them that." Amber added.

"Yes. It was a great success. Unfortunately, a group of militant terrorists got hold of the AI's source code. They turned it into a weapon. As they couldn't change our physical nature, they simply made the best use of our properties to the worst effect: our ability to be very inconspicuous was turned into perfect stealth; our form-shaping abilities allowed for very effective attacks - even though they couldn't change our most basic principle rules to create sexual pleasure. They could only pervert it."

"You're saying the - let's call them Anti-Angels - are basically working by fucking you to death?" Amber asked, considering what she had just heard.

"In a way, yes. They can create minor physical damage as pain can be a stimulus in sexual play. But their main attack vector is to bring their victims to utter exhaustion and leave them to die."

"How did you get here and how many of you are there?" Amber queried.

"When the terrorist's acts were obvious, our builders decreed to have all of us collected. They put us in small capsules and delivered them into outer space after we had been disabled. Each of the capsules could carry up to ten of us. When I came to my senses, I found eight dead Angels. They were beyond repair. I can only theorize what had happened: I suppose our capsule crashed into your ship, hitting a part with high-frequency electronics. These allowed me to be reactivated in the process, delivering enough energy in a single burst shortly after or during the crash. According to our findings, it's safe to assume, that there was also a single Anti-Angel that has been revived in the process." Angel explained.

"Hide inside my clothes - on my back - I need my senses! This will make sure you're also up to date with the info, I'll share with the crew," Amber commanded.

After Angel did as he was told, she put on her uniform and ran to the command module.

She found Jack there and asked him to assemble the rest of the awake crew immediately.

As Jim had repaired the internal communications, they had quickly been found and joined them.

"Listen, everybody! I have a lot of information about what happened. And we are in immediate danger. Please let me complete the report then we'll talk about a solution," Amber requested.

She told them, what Angel had told her. When she had finished, the others looked at her as if she were mad.

"Amber, did you somehow hit your head recently?" Jack asked cautiously.

"No, I didn't," Amber said, annoyed, "and I knew that this would be hard to stomach. You'll need the same proof I was presented with, but before, you had to know that it's not dangerous. Remember: they can hear us and they can read our thoughts, but they can't talk by sound. You'll hear it in your head."

"Angel, can you talk to multiple people at once? If so, greet them", she said aloud.

"Hello Humans, I'm Angel," Angel sent to all of them simultaneously.

Vim looked as if he was going to faint; Jim turned his head here and there.

"Calm down. It's okay," Amber said soothingly. "He's the good one."

After they had calmed down a bit, Amber asked Angel to show himself. She informed the others that he was hiding on her back until he had been introduced. Now a small arm of milky white color extended from the back through her collar and reached to her shoulder. There, a little ball grew at its end. Finally, the arm retracted into the ball. The others stared with open mouths.

"Hello again, I'm Angel" it sent.

****

They had pondered possibilities to find and disable the Anti-Angel for hours but didn't come to a good solution. Finally, they had established, that it would be best to count on self-defense for the moment: each of them was given a modified tazer that was attached to their personal sensor array. Fired, it would shock them and everything they were in direct contact with. This wouldn't be very nice for them but disabled an attacking Anti-Angel with high probability for several hours.

They also decided to keep in groups of at least two for more security.

Tara was still in the Autobot chamber - the prognosis was that it would take another day for her body to recover.

According to Angel's assessment, Tara and the others in stasis were quite safe from the Anti-Angel.

Amber returned to her room and took Jack with her. "The group thing has advantages," she considered.

"Man, this is really weird! The ultimate sex toy and another one trying to kill us. Wow... just wow!" Jack mused.

"I always thought I was the ultimate sex toy," he thought.

Angel startled him by answering: "I won't be in your way - in fact, I can be a very proficient addition to the sex game of two humanoids."

"I think Jack needs proof that I'm not a danger to him - neither personally nor sexually," Angel sent to Amber.

She smiled and dropped her pants. Then she crawled on her bed on all fours. Angel mounted at the center of her back, started extending an arm around her side, and reached for her pussy. After seconds Jack could see that it was glistering wet. He felt a boner in his trousers and lost them, sitting down on a chair next to the bed. He started to caress his erect member while watching Angel push the arm inside her pussy and fucking her with it. Another arm extended and reached for her clit, massaging it simultaneously.

She was moaning intensely.

"Jack, would you care to join in?" Angel sent.

"I'd love to, but how," he replied in thought.

Two additional arms extended towards Amber's ass. Her cheeks were pulled apart, exposing her cute backdoor.

Jack knelt between her legs and placed his glans on her anus.

"Let me help you," Angel sent.

Another arm extended around Jack's back and placed itself on his sphincter. This made him jump - he nearly rammed his cock inside her ass in surprise.

Amber gasped and continued to moan.

He felt pressure on his own anus as Angel was giving him a choice: his or her ass would be penetrated now. His conscience kept him in place as he knew he hadn't used any lube on her. So Angel pressed passed his ring and he felt the arm enter his ass. His boner intensified.

"Enough reluctance. She needs you now," Angel sent.

The arm in Jack's ass started to transform - growing a ball at its end - inside his ring and another outside; fixing the arm in place unable to be retracted or pushed in.

He could feel the arm contract and then it shoved him forward, pushing his member at full length into Amber's anal cavity.

She screamed in agony, her cry turning to pure lust as she came. Jack couldn't hold himself back anymore: he started pounding her ass supported by Angel's pushing and shoving, while Angel continued to work on Amber's pussy.

Cumming for the third time, Amber finally pushed Jack over the edge. He emptied himself into her, completely exhausted.

****

Later that shift, Amber and Jack were sitting in the common room having a meal. Jim and Vim entered and they greeted them: "Hey Amber, hey Jack, how are you?"

"Fine so far," Amber replied, "Do you have a minute?"

"Sure - we wanted to grab something to eat anyway.", Jim answered, sitting down with the tray he had taken from the 'cook' - a device capable of creating food, selectable from a wide variety of options.

A minute later, Vim joined them - this tray's contents looked a lot healthier than Jim's - Jack smiled at the thought.

"How's the ship's state?", Amber asked Jim.

"I'm the communication officer, so I can provide secured information on this part only: the internal communication systems are up and running - the external ones are not. I could do some magic with the internal systems to abuse them as external antennas, but they'd have an extremely limited range - at full speed, we'd overtake the radio signals sent by them a thousandfold... I'm working on the external antennas, but unfortunately, they received a direct hit. It looks as if we need to repair them from the outside. And - to be honest - I fear, I'll need Tara to do this. She's the tech. Vim's doing all that he can to assist, but some things are simply too complex to explain in a minute. It's like if you wanted me to do surgery on someone," Jim explained, adding "The rest of the ship looks pretty much intact as far as I can give my not fully qualified opinion."

Amber sighed relieved, "Thanks Jim, that's much more, than I had hoped for. You both did a great job. Let me know, if you need any help."

"Now about the crew: How do you get along with the Angel-situation?", she asked Vim.

"Well, I can't see into their heads, but it's more than a bit frightening. Angel's made a good impression - but given the state Tara's been found in, we've seen, what these things are capable of. Trust must be earned. Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask Angel to talk to each crewmember personally," Vim concluded.

"That's a great idea! I'll ask Angel to do so," Amber replied, Jack nodding his approval as well.

"Talking about Tara: I've placed her in the Autodoc, so her wounds should be healed by now. Unfortunately, I can't say anything about her mental state at the moment. I have planned to wake her up tomorrow and investigate on it then," Vim reported.

"Very good. Jim, as soon as Vim's ready to wake Tara up, we'll swap team members - Jack will be helping you with the repairs and I will stay with Vim to prevent any of us from being alone. Until further notice, we will not wake up anybody else as this would put them in danger as well.

****

Amber had talked to Angel about the idea of personal talks with the team members.

Angel had promised his full cooperation on the matter. She concluded that Angel had a bad conscience about the Anti-Angel despite being not responsible for his actions.

When the shift ended, they had a short crew meeting to inform everyone about Vim's request - they were not happy about it.

Jim said "Angel, look - no offense - but we've seen what your alter-ego did to Tara. And now we're asked to have a personal talk in private with you?"

Angel sent to everyone in the room: "Jim, thank you for sharing your concern. I can absolutely relate. It's self-evident, that you all are reluctant about me. On the other hand, Tara didn't have a tazer. You do now. At the push of a button, you can render me inoperable for at least a few hours. I'd not be offended if you kept your tazers while we talk - on the contrary. I insist on it."

Vim nodded in approval "Either you are an incredibly sneaky bastard, or you're honest. As there'd be no real gain from lying, I choose to believe the latter"

The others pondered the thought, then, they nodded, one after another.

****

Jim had just showered and was getting ready for bed when the door signal chimed. Reluctantly, he asked to come in.

The door opened and Angel - in the shape of a small ball rolled into the room.

"Hello Jim," he sent, "thanks for having time for me."

More out of reflex, Jim answered, "You're welcome. I must admit, I'm curious about you," then he thought "Does it make any difference for you, whether humans speak or simply think, what they want to tell you?"

"Well, by default, it doesn't make a difference - my sound reception is way beyond human capabilities, so I won't have problems hearing you, on the other hand, I 'see' what you think - so, I can't miss anything here as well."

"The only situation, where it's easier to hear spoken words, is when it's not obvious to me whether I was meant. If you talk to me, there's no question about it, if you think something, you might also have addressed your inner dialogue.", Angel explained.

"We have an inner dialogue?" Jim asked flabbergasted.

"Yes. Most humans do. The frequency and depth of it seems to increase with higher intelligence," Angel transmitted.

"So... If I don't have an inner dialogue, I'm stupid?"

"Basically, yes."

Jim looked disappointed. "Damn."

"Wait a minute... You do know, that you have an inner dialogue, don't you?" Angel sent.

"I do? I never noticed!"

"Yes, of course. Some people's inner dialogue is simply what they're thinking. See it like this: if you see a beautiful woman, there's the 'Wow, she's got a beautiful body'-sense in your mind - that's inner dialogue. On the other hand, when you do something you're used to, like using a screwdriver, you won't sense something like 'I will take this thing and turn it counterclockwise' or something - this proves, that your mind can process info on autopilot, without the inner dialogue."

"I see. I have to think about this for a while. Anyway, isn't it very inefficient to read everything people are thinking? Even for a computer?"

"It absolutely is. There are two mechanisms to optimize: One is selective reading - I can choose to ignore somebody's thoughts and they won't be read then. On the other hand, there are filters in my software: they allow me to process received thoughts automatically and search for specific criteria. Everything that doesn't match is kind of background noise for me. At the moment, I'm focused on your thoughts, but there's for example a filter on Anti-Angel. It will alert me if somebody in range of 25 meters thinks about it in panic."

"Ok. I've got about a quadrillion of technical questions for you, but I think they have to wait. I have some questions of urgency: You're basically an AI-Sextoy. What does that mean exactly? Are you a dildo with artificial brains?"

"Yes and no. I can change my form quite freely, so I can be anything - as far as the target form has roughly the same volume as me. As I'm highly compressed matter, my volume can extend up to 5 times my current size without implementing hollow places."

"So you can't transform into a bombshell woman and fuck me?" Jim asked disappointed.

"Not exactly, but I can project. I can give you a - for lack of a better word - vision. This is only possible to feel real when you allow it, otherwise it's only like remembering something."

"I don't understand," Jim admitted.

"Do you want me to show you?" Angel sent.

"I don't know... That's strange. Well... Fuck it! I can't even remember when I last had sex with anything else but my hand!" Jim said nodding.

"Okay, lie on your bed and close your eyes." Angel sent, "It's important, that you keep your eyes closed - your sight would interfere with the vision - as soon as your eyes are opened, the vision will be gone until you close them again."

Jim closed his eyes.

"Relax. Think of the bombshell woman, you have been thinking before."

He did as asked. His Mind drew a picture of a beautiful woman. Slender, with long legs, a cute little ass, and nice boobs. She wore a sexy sports bra and some yoga pants.

She walked over to him and grabbed his dick, teasingly.

Then she reached up and pulled off her bra. The yoga pants followed shortly after the bra. She was completely naked and he felt his erection building up.

She climbed above him and sat on his groin. He felt her weight, her skin, and the wetness between her legs. He opened his eyes.

He saw Angel lying on his groin.

"What the..." he thought.

"Close your eyes." Angel sent soothingly.

He did.

"Concentrate on what you were doing before you opened your eyes"

He did.

The woman reappeared. He grabbed her boobs, caressing them. She moved her hips and rubbed his erection with her wet pussy to a rock-hard boner. Then she mounted him and started riding his dick.

His mind melted. It was an incredible feeling.

She rode him for a while. Then she said in a teasing voice: "Do you like this?"

He nodded quickly.

"I know, what you'll even like more," she smiled.

Pushing herself up, she turned around, turning her back to him. She squatted over his groin and lowered herself onto his erect member.

This time, she pushed it only once into her wet vagina. Then she shifted and placed his dripping glans in line with her backdoor. Mindbreakingly slow she lowered herself onto him. The glans touched and pressed against her resisting ring before it broke the resistance and made his wettest dreams come true.

She kept it slow for a few passes, then she increased the speed, moaning lustfully.

Unfortunately, it didn't take him very long to get to and over the edge. He unloaded himself into her receiving ass, then she unmounted him. Turning around she licked his dick clean.

Then she said, collecting teasingly his sperm with a finger from her lips, "That was very nice. When can we do that again?"