Deeper Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me a final nod and exited the house, leaving me with my racing thoughts. I needed to check on Jackie, so I headed upstairs. Entering the bedroom, I found her sitting up, her back pressed firmly against the ornate headboard, her eyes glittering with mischief.

I moved closer, positioning myself between her invitingly parted legs. Her delicate fingers reached out, touching my soft, miniature member. With a gentleness only she could muster, Jackie began to coax life into me. I felt my breathing quicken as the sensations began to intensify.

"You know," she whispered sensually, her lips brushing against my ear, "I absolutely loved watching your delicate hand wrap around Greg's big cock. Your hand looked so... petite, almost feminine."

Swallowing hard, I felt a rush of emotions: embarrassment, arousal, and something undefinable. Her fingers moved with intention, and as I began to harden, she whispered, "I've ordered something special for you."

I tried to process her words, searching her face for clues. She gave a subtle hint, "I think it will fit you perfectly, ensuring our newfound dynamics remain... intact." Even with her sly smile, I was clueless.

And then, just as I felt the build-up, the anticipation of release, she let go. The sensation caught me off guard, leaving me gasping as I climaxed, a jolt of pleasure without her tender touch guiding me to the end.

"So, about dinner?" Jackie asked casually.

I nodded, trying to regain my composure. "It's almost ready."

She smiled, standing gracefully. Hand in hand, our bare selves exposed, we descended the stairs. The dining room, bathed in soft light, awaited us. We sat, two souls sharing a meal, marking the end of an intense experience and the start of something new.

──♡♦♡❖♡♦♡❖♡♦♡──

The evening was settling in, the dim hue from the streetlights starting to creep through the gaps in the curtains. Jackie was out with Greg tonight. It's strange, the once familiar routine of our evenings together was now replaced with her spending increasing amounts of time with Greg. Tonight, they were at Greg and Nancy's house. The thought both worried and intrigued me. I couldn't shake off the mix of emotions - anxiety, jealousy, excitement, and curiosity that rushed through me every time I pictured them together.

Hoping to find some solace, I turned on the computer and logged back into the cuckolding website I'd explored before. I remember the oddly reassuring conversations I had with clairesHubby, another user who seemed to understand my emotions, my dilemmas. He had been in this lifestyle for years with his wife, Claire, and his insights were enlightening, if not a little unsettling at times.

The site loaded, and I navigated to the chat section. There, highlighted with a green dot, indicating he was online, was clairesHubby's username.

loveHer: Hey, are you there? It's been quite the whirlwind since we last spoke. I really need some advice.

A few moments passed before a reply popped up.

clairesHubby: Hey! I was wondering how you've been. What's going on? Tell me everything.

loveHer: Jackie and Greg... their relationship is intensifying. I've seen things, done things, felt things that I never thought possible. It's overwhelming. At times it feels so right, at other times I'm torn apart. We've crossed so many lines that I thought were etched in stone.

clairesHubby: That's how it starts. The lines get blurred, redrawn, or fade altogether. How does Jackie feel about everything?

loveHer: She seems happier than ever, lost in the passion and intensity of it all. And in many ways, seeing her like this fills me with joy, but also a sense of loss. And then there's Greg... It's complicated.

clairesHubby: How so?

loveHer: Well, I've had to... interact with him in ways that have shaken my own understanding of myself. Holding him, guiding him...

clairesHubby: It's okay, take your time. You're exploring new territories. Emotions will be intense. It's normal. Remember why you started this journey.

loveHer: I do, and that's what confuses me even more. I want her to be happy, but there are moments where I feel like I'm losing myself, losing us. Then there are moments of immense arousal, of connection, of deepening our bond in unexpected ways.

clairesHubby: I know it's a lot. Just remember to communicate. Talk with Jackie. Make sure you're both on the same page. And give yourself time to process everything.

loveHer: Thank you. I really needed to hear that. I hope we chat again soon.

clairesHubby: Anytime, Spencer. Remember, it's a journey. Navigate it together.

As I logged off, I felt a strange sense of relief. Discussing things, even with a stranger, gave me a renewed perspective. But, there was a lingering tension, an anticipation of what was to come. Whatever lay ahead, I hoped Jackie and I could face it together.

The deafening silence of the house seemed to amplify the myriad of thoughts running through my mind. The weight of knowing Jackie was with Greg, at Greg and Nancy's home no less, bore down on me. My mind raced with images, speculations, and assumptions about what they might be doing, and how Nancy might fit into the picture.

Perhaps she was merely observing, or maybe she played an active role. I imagined Nancy instructing Jackie, guiding her through various acts with Greg. The thought was unsettling yet undeniably arousing. The lines between jealousy, hurt, and desire became increasingly blurry. My chest tightened; a mix of pain and passion.

With a heavy sigh, I navigated back to the video section of the cuckolding site, desperate for a distraction or, perhaps, seeking a representation of my own twisted fantasies. Among the array of thumbnails, a section labeled "Amateur Interracial Cuckolding" caught my eye. I clicked on it.

The videos portrayed white wives being taken by muscular, confident black men, their husbands relegated to the role of submissive observers. The contrast in size, not just of their bodies but also their manhood, was both glaring and intoxicating. The women's moans, the men's dominance, and the palpable tension between them were electrifying.

As I watched, I unconsciously moved my hand towards my groin, wrapping my index finger and thumb around my embarrassingly small penis, using the middle finger to support the base. The act of pleasuring myself this way, the realization of my inadequacy compared to the men in the videos, only heightened my arousal. I thought of Jackie and Greg, of the glaring contrasts and heightened sensations she must be feeling with him. The wave of envy and lust culminated rapidly, and before I knew it, I felt the familiar sensation, the impending release.

With trembling fingers, I stroked faster, eyes glued to the screen. In no time, my tiny member pulsed and throbbed, releasing a small amount of semen onto my stomach. Panting and flushed, I laid back, feeling a mix of relief, shame, and longing.

──♡♦♡❖♡♦♡❖♡♦♡──

The sound of the front door opening made my heart race. Jackie had finally returned. I hastily made my way downstairs, my eyes meeting hers. She looked content, glowing almost, with a sly smile on her lips. "Well?" I asked eagerly, my voice trembling slightly with anticipation.

She smirked, taking a moment to savor my visible desperation. "You want details, huh?"

"Please," I practically begged.

I saw a flash of amusement in her eyes. "There's nothing left inside for you to clean. But if you want, you can get naked and lick my asshole."

The offer, or rather command, left me more aroused than I'd like to admit. Without hesitation, I stripped down and got on my knees. I could smell her scent, mixed with a faint musk from her evening with Greg. My tongue ventured to her tight asshole, tasting her, feeling her shiver from the sensation. The entire act was degrading, but in the most intimate and arousing way.

Just as I was losing myself in the act, the sudden ring of the doorbell pulled me out of my daze. Jackie, clearly enjoying my vulnerability, smirked, "Answer it, just like that."

Nervously, I made my way to the door, my erection painfully obvious. Taking a deep breath, I opened it to find a tall black UPS man, appearing to be in his late forties, holding a package. The box clearly displayed the product's name, with vibrant pictures of a chastity device. My cheeks burned with humiliation.

His eyes quickly scanned my naked body before settling on my small, erect penis. With a smirk, he said, "It all makes sense now," letting out a snicker that echoed in my ears.

I took the package, muttered a weak 'thanks', and closed the door as quickly as I could. I could feel Jackie's eyes on me, her amusement clear as day. The weight of the package in my hands felt heavy, like a symbolic representation of what was to come.

──♡🔒♡🔒🔒♡🔒♡──

There I stood in our bathroom, the weight of the unopened chastity device on the counter next to me, a feeling of anticipation in the air. Jackie, always taking the lead, handed me a razor and some shaving cream.

"Shave," she commanded, looking pointedly at my pubic hair.

My fingers trembled as I began to apply the shaving cream. My mind raced with thoughts of the impending confinement. The cool touch of the razor blade glided over my skin, every pull removing more hair, leaving my pubes smooth. Jackie watched intently, her gaze moving to my rear. "Everything, Spencer. Your asshole too."

I hesitated only for a moment before bending over, trying to give her a clear view. The act of shaving that intimate area while she watched was oddly arousing, and my erection was undeniable. Each stroke was met with a growing sense of vulnerability and a strange mix of excitement and dread.

She couldn't resist commenting. "Look at that little thing trying to stand at attention," Jackie teased, pointing at my stiffening penis. "It's honestly cute how small it is. I've seen bigger on toddlers."

Her words stung, yet they had an undeniable effect on me. The mix of humiliation and arousal was overwhelming, causing a droplet of precum to bead at the tip of my penis.

"See? Even your little dick knows it doesn't deserve freedom. Too small to please any woman. I mean, look at it. How can something so tiny ever satisfy?" Her tone was a mix of mockery and genuine curiosity.

"I... I don't know," I stammered, flustered.

Jackie leaned closer, her lips brushing my ear as she whispered, "Your tiny cock is going where it belongs. Locked up, out of the way. The world has no need for something so inadequate."

My breaths came out shallow, and more precum leaked from my penis, leaving a shiny trail down the shaft. The contradiction between her words and my body's reaction was maddening.

With the shaving complete, Jackie fetched a bag of frozen peas from the kitchen. "We can't lock that little thing up while it's still trying to act big," she said with a smirk. She pressed the cold pack against my erect penis, causing me to gasp at the sudden chill. It wasn't long before my erection started to subside, the cold rendering it flaccid.

She opened the chastity package and took out the device, examining it closely. It looked cruel, designed to confine and restrict. Jackie moved behind me, guiding my shrinking penis into the plastic cage. The cold sensation combined with the tight grip of the chastity device was both confining and oddly comforting. She then secured it in place with a lock. The soft click was loud in the silent room, sealing my fate.

"Perfect," she murmured, her fingers tracing the confined shape of my penis through the chastity cage. "Your little dick is now where it belongs."

Feeling the locked device around my most intimate part, a rush of emotions flooded through me -- fear, excitement, vulnerability, and a deepening sense of submission. My chastised state was a tangible representation of our evolving relationship, and I couldn't help but wonder what lay ahead for us.

──♡🔒♡🔒🔒♡🔒♡──

I felt the evening's anticipation in the air as Jackie and I prepared dinner. Cheryl, Jackie's close friend, was coming over. Although I had met Cheryl several times before, tonight felt different somehow.

The doorbell rang, signaling Cheryl's arrival. Jackie welcomed her with a warm embrace, and we all settled down for dinner. Conversation flowed easily at first — recent movies, work, general chit-chat. But as the wine glasses emptied, the conversation took a turn.

"So, Jackie," Cheryl began, mischief evident in her eyes, "you've been keeping me updated on your... new adventures with Greg. But I have to ask, how's our dear Spencer handling all of it?"

Jackie giggled, shooting me a sly look. "Oh, he's been a trooper. Very... supportive."

Cheryl's eyebrows arched, her curiosity piqued. "Oh, and what has our good host been up to during your escapades?"

Jackie leaned in, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Well, let's just say Spencer has a new piece of jewelry."

Cheryl's laughter filled the room. "You don't mean..."

"Oh, I absolutely do!" Jackie confirmed. "He's in chastity. And, between us," she leaned even closer to Cheryl, whispering loud enough for me to hear, "it's not like he has much to lock up."

They both erupted into laughter, the kind of carefree giggles that made my cheeks burn. Cheryl, taking a sip of her wine, leaned back and fixed her gaze on me. "Show me," she demanded, the tone more playful than serious, but a command nonetheless.

Jackie chimed in, "Go on, Spencer. Show Cheryl your new accessory."

Swallowing my pride, I stood up and began to strip. The weight of their gazes felt almost tangible, especially when I stood there completely naked, my chastity cage on full display.

Cheryl's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my! That's quite the contraption," she remarked, amusement evident in her voice. "How big is it when it's, you know... out?"

Jackie snickered, "Oh, not much bigger than it is now."

Cheryl looked skeptical. "Really? That small?"

I wished the floor would swallow me whole, but Jackie was in her element. "Let's prove it," she said, fetching a ruler from a drawer.

She unlocked the cage, freeing me, but the humiliation and the weight of their stares caused a reaction I hadn't anticipated. My penis began to stiffen.

"There, measure him," Jackie said, handing Cheryl the ruler.

After a moment of awkward fumbling, Cheryl announced, "Just under four inches."

They both dissolved into giggles again, with Cheryl adding, "Well, it's cute, at least."

Jackie, not missing a beat, said, "Why don't you give us a show, Spencer? Since you seem so eager."

Hesitating only for a moment, I began to masturbate, their whispered conversations and occasional laughs forming a humiliating soundtrack. As I reached climax, their chatter stopped, replaced by a fit of giggles as my release caught their attention.

Jackie swiftly re-caged me, sealing away my brief moment of pleasure. The rest of the evening continued in a mix of teasing and casual conversation, blurring the line between humiliation and camaraderie. The complexity of the emotions I felt that night was undeniable.

──♡🔒♡🔒🔒♡🔒♡──

The ambiance was electric that weekend when Greg and Nancy visited. As we all settled in the living room, sharing wine and catching up, the undercurrent of tension was palpable.

Nancy, ever the inquisitive one, inquired about my new "accessory." I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as Jackie commanded, "Show them, Spencer."

I hesitated for a brief moment before complying, standing and stripping, revealing my chastity device for all to see. Nancy's eyes widened, an appreciative grin forming on her lips. "Well, that is quite something," she remarked.

The mood grew even more heated as, without warning, Nancy reached over to unzip Greg's jeans. My eyes locked onto the sight of Greg's enormous cock, freed from the confines of his pants. Nancy's teasing voice pulled me back to the moment. "I've heard you're quite the guide, Spencer. Care to lend a hand?" She winked.

Swallowing my nervousness, I got on my knees, positioning myself to hold Greg's impressive length. Nancy directed me, "Use both hands." The weight of him was surreal. As I began to move my hands along his shaft, Nancy enveloped the head with her mouth, effectively sharing the task of pleasuring him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Jackie getting visibly excited. She began stripping, casting lustful glances towards Greg. With a sultry look, she headed upstairs, her intentions clear. Greg, feeling the unspoken invitation, gently tapped Nancy, signaling his departure.

Downstairs, the atmosphere grew even more intense as Nancy guided me towards the couch. I found myself positioned between her legs, the sweet aroma of her arousal filling my senses. As my tongue went to work, Nancy's moans filled the room. The taste of her, combined with the sounds of pleasure coming from upstairs, was almost overwhelming.

After her climax, Nancy, still catching her breath, pulled me up and whispered, "Come upstairs. I think they could use your... services."

Entering the bedroom, the sight was intoxicating: Greg was taking Jackie from behind, each thrust eliciting deep moans of pleasure. Nancy nudged me towards them, instructing, "Get in there, Spencer."

Positioning myself under Jackie, I felt her hands reach down, teasingly playing with my locked device. My mouth found her clit, and I fervently licked and sucked, the unmistakable sensation of Greg's balls occasionally brushing against my face serving as a constant reminder of my place. There were moments when, lost in the rhythm and pleasure of it all, my tongue would inadvertently brush against Greg's shaft. The combination of tastes -- Jackie's arousal and the salty hint of Greg -- was a heady mix.

Time felt suspended until I heard Greg's groans grow more urgent, signaling his impending climax. As he pulled out, Jackie's soaked pussy descended onto my face, her essence mingling with Greg's seed. Obliging her silent command, I began the intimate act of cleaning, my nose pressing against her asshole with each devoted lick.

The room was filled with the heavy scent of sex and satisfaction. The intensity of the moment, the mixture of submission and desire, was an experience I'd never forget.

──♡🔒♡🔒🔒♡🔒♡──

12