Deer Lake Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's experience in Deer Lake get stranger.
2.5k words
4.62
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klace
klace
26 Followers

I open my eyes, blinking away the darkness and trying to get a clue of my surroundings. I feel my hands pulled tight over my head, and my feet dangling below me. The stretch almost felt good as it pulls the muscles and bones of my body into a long stretch. I blink a few more times, my eyes begin to adjust to the dim lighting of the room. I can just make out the walls of the drafty room. Each appears to be lined with shelves and tables, I see objects on them but can't quite make them out yet. I pull a bit at my restraints, feeling my hair tickle between my shoulder blades as I crane my neck upwards.

"It's no use," a quiet whisper jolts me out of my investigation. "the restraints- they're not going to break- not until he wants them to." the voice is close, just a few feet away. I blink again, feeling my eyes adjust even more acutely to the dim lighting.

"Is someone there??" I turn my head towards where I thought the voice came from as I ask. As my eyes continue to clear I see it, the shape of a naked woman, lit around the edges by light that looks to be coming in from underneath a poorly sealed overhead door. The shape moves, just a little shake, but enough to draw my attention to the small rope-like strand that connected her nose to a large oval mass sitting on the floor below her feet.

In a moment my mind flashes back replaying the events of the previous day. The car that had picked me up, the strange drive into town, the bathroom and-

"Oh fuck- the toilet! Did he trap you too? Did he do this to you??" Desperation fills my voice as I begin to pull more aggressively at the restraints.

"Toilet? No no." the woman speaks again, a calm resignation in her voice,"For me it was a stool, in the diner." The woman breathes deeply. My eyes continue to adjust to the low-light, I get a better picture of her. Her hair is short and looks to be bright blonde, high cheek bones and bright eyes make her face alluring even in this stressed state, her body appears slim and toned as if she's a runner or some kind of athlete, her breasts are mostly obscured in the dim light but are no bigger than a B cup. "I sat down, and before I knew what was happening, it had wrapped around my legs and pushed into my cunt", she pauses, emitting something between a laugh and a cough, "My hands were pulled inside the countertop and-"

"Yea- yea it got in your-" I pause for a moment letting the implication hang in the air.

"So- so it's inside you too." Her resignation turns to sadness,"Do you know what it is? Did he tell you?"

"No, no but the bathroom- it kind of shifted and moved." As I speak my voice falls, I feel the tightness of my wrist restraints and know this is not something I'll wriggle out of.

"It can do that, not anywhere, but it can do that sometimes." the voice responds, quietly and in a very matter of fact way. She shifts, wiggling the small rope again. "The girl that was here before me- she told me what it was. She was an investigative journalist. Looking into missing people, reports of weird creatures, all kinds of weird stuff." She cough-laughs again, pausing to catch her breath.

"What's with the rope-thing?" I ask, before she can continue her monologue.

"Copying- they need- copies," she responds quietly, her voice getting weaker and weaker. My eyes adjust well enough finally to make out markings on her body. They look like small runes. A sideways "A" on her flat stomach, strange "O" and "D" combination on her left breast, an "S" with dots inside it, and an upside down "Y" on her forehead. "It doesn't matter- you need to know why- what it is-"

"Copies?! Of me??" My voice betrays my panic, I pull again at the restraints, trying to free myself.

"Stop- he'll hear- he'll come to start you." She tries to plead with me, it falls on deaf ears as I rattle the small metal bar that my hands are attached to. "Please I- I don't think I'm much- longer" her body falls limp. I freeze, watching her seemingly lifeless body swing ever so slightly from side to side.

"He- hey are you-" the woman breathes in deeply, as she does the mass on the floor immediately begins to swell and deflate in time with her breathing. "Hey are you- are you ok?" I try to get the woman's attention. She is entirely unresponsive. Her eyes flutter open gently, looking around the room with a confused expression on her face.

"What- where am I- who are you?" She looks to me as she asks the question. Before I can open my mouth to answer, a door flings open loudly. Martin bursts through the door in a collared tshirt and light slacks. He flips on a light as he passes the threshold of the room, illuminating what is clearly a repurposed machine shop.

"Ladies, please can we keep it down in here, men are working." He, proceeds into the middle of the room, tossing a duffel bag on the floor beside me casually as he passes. He stands in front of the other hanging woman, drawing closer than she's comfortable with. She pulls her head back, starting to form some word of protest. He simply points to her mouth, without an instant of hesitation her lips pull closed and her lips begin to blend into the surrounding skin. Her muffled sounds of fear barely make it past the now solid skin barrier.

The man looks closely at the markings, checking each on her body carefully before grabbing her chin and pulling her face towards his.

"Looks like you're quite the success story." Martin says casually, releasing the girls chin. She pulls away from him, trying to pull at the restraints. Martin grabs what had looked like a rope in the darkness, but in the light was clearly a flesh colored tube of some kind. He tugged the cord gently and it fell from the woman's nostrils, revealing a cute delicate nose dotted with a peppering of freckles. The man turns his attention towards her wrist restraints. Without touching them, they separate from the metallic beam they'd been attached to, but stick to each other.

The woman tumbles to the floor, falling to her hands and knees in front of Martin. He steps over her and grabs ahold of the fleshy glob that lays next to her. The fleshy sack began to wriggle gently, something is visible shifting beneath the skin. With a small pen knife he makes a small incision in one end of the sack. A dribble of blood runs out, which quickly dribbles through the grated flooring and out of sight. Martin closes the knife and slips it back into his pocket.

"What a disappointment though," Martin says quietly,"I was really hoping to get a little relief from you before you were done." Martin turns towards me, looking me up and down,"I suppose you'll have to do." he turns back towards the woman on the floor, "I do love that hair though."

Martin reaches into the duffel he'd dropped. After a moment of fishing around he pulled out a small glass jar of paint and a small fleshly lump. He sets the lump on the ground on the opposite side of me from the duffel. He stands upright, looking me up and down as he unscrews the lid from the jar.

"Lots to work with here." he dabs a finger into the thick dark liquid, and raises it up to my tummy. He draws a shape I can't see or identify. Then a second dab, and reaches up to my left breast, drawing another symbol on it. He dabs again, and draws a third symbol under my right breast on my ribcage. "Hold still girl" he mutters as he reaches up, rubbing a fourth and final symbol on my forehead.

"What the fuck- get back- don't touch me!" I shout. trying to pull away from him.

"Now now," the man begins to circle around me, looking me up and down. I look forward, watching the girl struggle to crawl forward as the egg shaped mass wriggles more. What had been a small incision had grown into a jagged crack down the edge of the mass. I fear I already know what will crawl out of that mass.

I hear the familiar sounds of a zipper and the familiar clang of a belt buckle on metal from behind me. Martin steps forward, placing his hands on either side of my hips.

"A little plain, but I do like this view." he says, his face inches from my hindquarters. He reached a hand over, sliding two fingers between my cheeks and pulling them gently apart. "I do truly love this view." He pushed a finger forward, poking at my asshole playfully.

"What are you doing back- stop that-" I protest, wriggling my legs to push against him. As I do, I feel two cold steel hands grab at my ankles, pulling them straight and then apart with an uncaring speed. I could feel the cool air meet my asshole as my cheeks were pried apart again.

"Oh don't worry, won't be long." Martin says, a smile in his voice. I feel a sudden warm wetness against my hole, and hear the familiar noise of spitting. As soon as the spit landed, I feel his finger again, probing at my asshole. His fingers are small, with even the little lubrication, he easily pushes his finger in, poking into my hole curiously. He pushes easily into me until I can feel his next finger against my taint.

"See, not so hard now is it." Martin mutters, his free hand clasps on my butt cheek and squeezes playfully. He's clearly having fun with me. I try to pull away but the metallic restraints keep me in place. He pulls his hand back, then brings it back down, letting a loud "SMACK!" sound out. I can feel my ass cheeks jiggle, and can practically hear his excitement in toying with me.

"Alright," he snaps his finger. Immediately, the restraints begin to move, lowering me down. Before I have time to react, I can feel his breath on my neck. "Don't worry I'll be quick" he says as he presses against me. His cock pushes against my cheeks as his hand reaches down to guide his member. He pushes it between my ass cheeks, immediately pushing it against my asshole. With his other hand, he grabs my waist and guides it back towards him. His cock pushes against my asshole, probing at my star as he pulls me back towards him.

He pushes and pulls me towards him again. His cock doesn't find a home inside me.

"Ok wait please you can- can we just-", as I begin to protest, he pushes again. All at once, his cock pops into my asshole. I jolt, feeling his cock slide inside me. "Gahh- can you please-", he pushes himself as far into me as he can. I can feel his hips squish against my cheeks. As soon as he bottoms out, he pulls back, his mediocre cock nearly leaves my ass.

Martin giggles to himself, pushing his cock back into me, again bottoming out inside me. As I feel him thrust his cock back and forth inside me, I'm transfixed by what's happening before me. The woman has climbed to her feet, she watches me with confusion and a mild curiosity. The fleshy egg is completely torn, and a hand reaches out, pulling the sides down to the grated flooring. My worst fears are confirmed as a duplicate of the girl climbs to her feet, goo dripping from her nose and arms as she stands. She seems confused for a moment, then looks to me and is immediately transfixed.

My tits bounce with each thrust, Martin's groans grow louder and louder as his speed ramps up. Each thrust sees his cock nearly leaving me, I can feel his head pulling at the inside of my asshole, trying to stay in, and ends with his cock as deep within me as he can manage, his hips slapping into my asshole. Each thrust fills the room with the wet slapping of him using my asshole.

The original girl looks on with curiosity. Watching without joy or excitement or even disgust. She seems emotionless, like an animal with no understanding of the human world. The duplicate though, she smiles as she watches. She walks in little staggers, but wraps her arms around the original girl. Her gooey hands glide over the girls body, smearing the painted runes into sticky black splotches as she feels up her original body.

Martin reaches up and grabs a fistfull of my long hair, pulling my head back and eyes to the ceiling as he speeds his thrusts up. My entire body is wracked and shaken with each bottoming out of his little cock. He finally reaches his climax, releasing my hair and grabbing each side of my hips. He trusts over and over as his cum is dumped into my asshole. His cock pulsates as he finishes inside me, continuing to pump inside me.

My eyes drift back down to the other girls. The copy is kissing and nuzzling into the original, rubbing her up and down, pinching her perky tits all as the original girl stands still, watching me jiggle in my bindings. Her face remains still, slightly curious, even as the copies hand rubs against the originals clit and gently bites her earlobe.

I don't know where I am, but I am in trouble.

---------------------

"There, perfect."

Martin takes a step back as my restraints pull me back upward. The tube tugs a bit at my nose as I raise in the air, but doesn't come loose. "Don't worry, might be a little uncomfortable, but you should be out of here in a day or two," Martin looks me up and down as he steps back. A steady dribble of cum runs down my thigh as I shift uncomfortably.

Martin turns to the two duplicated girls and leads them towards the door he'd come in through. Both follow him without direction or complaint.

"Lets get you girls cleaned up and to your new home, Jennifer, I'll be seeing you in a few days." Martin flicks the lights off as he leave. For a moment everything is dark, then slowly my eyes begin to readjust to the dim light coming in under the rolling overhead door.

I look down, I can just barely make out the football sized lump of flesh that my hose is connected to, the rushing flow of some kind of liquid moving back and forth through the nasal hose.

Even now, only a few moments in, I can feel something changing deep within me.

klace
klace
26 Followers