All Comments on 'Defiant Destiny Ch. 02'

by Acatha

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

This chapter was even better than the first one! Please keep going!!!

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

Sorry to say, but too much of this chapter was wasted on sex between our main Charactors. The first and last I can understand. But it's like a week plus went by with by with no work on the club and and no discussion of Valkyrie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im hooked:

Keep it coming please.

JkrolczJkrolczabout 2 years ago

Amazing, love how this is set up. keep it up!

AcathaAcathaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@David_Brock: I understand your remark, and it's interesting you're saying this, because I indeed had not planned that middle sex scene originally. Since the chapter was becoming quite long, I wanted to cut off the battle bit and push that into the next chapter. That was why I wrote in the middle sex scene, because that sex scene would've been the end of the ch2 without the battle bit, and I do like to end my chapters on an interesting/exciting note.

Ultimately I decided to put the battle at the end of ch2 anyway, because it fits better here than in ch3. I figured to leave the (extra) sex in the story, this being an erotic story after all, but you're right, haha - it wasn't "supposed" to be there ;)

AcathaAcathaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Also a big thank you to all of you for your lovely comments and emails! It makes me very happy each time to read your encouraging remarks and they really make my day. Thank you ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm, heartwarming romance, very nicely done sex scenes, action and fights...nicely done.

jalford764jalford764about 2 years ago

I came into this with a semi why boner. It has become a cry boner. Such sweet love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I love how you write the intensity, possessiveness and primality of their relationship. Keep it up!

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 2 years ago

I'm very glad I found this series. Minor grammar issues aside, it's excellent. In addition, I've had idle thoughts on if a vampire and succubus could just feed from each other to sustain themselves, so it's cool to see that scenario here. Excellent work, can't wait to read more

AcathaAcathaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@LiterKnight: Thank you for the compliment ^^ I also think the succubus - vampiric combo works quite well; they can replenish each other in their own way. The idea that both of them can feed on each other in such an intimate way makes the romantic side of me go 'awwwww', haha.

Also, I've gathered the courage to tell my sister about my writing endeavors, and she's agreed to help me edit. She used to be an English teacher back in the day and has already made some excellent points for me to improve my writing. Improvements are underway ;)

Fubar484Fubar484about 2 years ago

I'm hooked! Please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found this gem, eagerly awaiting more.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0nealmost 2 years ago

I was just browsing the nonhuman tag when I stumbled upon this. Great start so far. Excited to see this continue

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Just found this series and am thoroughly enjoying it

Thanks for writing

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitabout 1 year ago

Read this once before, stumbled in here and tagged it for the next time I want to do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcatha@Acatha
Hello everyone :) I'm a long time reader of this website and finally dared to publish my first story here. I'm absolutely thrilled to share it with you, and I hope you'll enjoy it. *** I'm not sure how many of you lovely people read these comments of mine on my profile page, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES