All Comments on 'Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 02-03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

Good followup. Sexy girl gone wild.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Deirdre is getting better and better, I'm surprised they didn't call for more wine so the room service guy joined in fucking her.

I'm sure she is going to get a lot more cock, soon I hope.

I read this story to my husband as he bent me over the table and fucked me.

Loved it. Five stars.

Anna

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed both chapters. Guess there might be more but this time, if you do, how about adding the risk of her getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dream of being fucked like that.

My husband isn't interested but a girl can fantasise!

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

I didn't expect this. A nice twist to a traditional plot. A super three some and a bellboy got to play too. I'm assuming this is not the end. The story could go in a number of ways, and I don't have any idea of where you're going to take it. The sex scenes were well and Deidre was more than a willing participant. I especially liked the thought that she was making love to her husband to end the evening. An intersting insight.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even better than the beginning!!!Thanks again!!! I hope Deidre Continues her sexplorations!

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Terrific story, and the sex scenes were special. No forcing, Deirdre was enthusiastic throughout. The author painted a very positive relationship between Deirdre and her husband, which is refreshing. He wanted her to be a whore (his whore?) and she was happy to be his and Vinny’s whore. I agree with the other commenters who think there is ample opportunity for more chapters. Deirdre clearly is insatiable, and will want to fuck other men. I hope the author will write more. With her husband and Vinny ready to display her and pimp her out, there are stories to write about. Deirdre’s admission that she enjoys being watched during sex adds even more spice to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“I learned a lot about myself in the last few months and wondered where this self-discovery would lead.”

I hope the author tells us where this would lead. Dièdre is an incredible character and her story should continue.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire9 months ago

Five stars. I agree with Ambul, it's nice to see this husband and wife fulfill fabulous fantasies for four fucking. I wish more women could throw off the social expectations and let themselves go enough to experience the physical pleasures

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69715 months ago

Great story can’t help but think that maybe the story of the husbands employment being in jeopardy, and the big promotion a bit of a ruse to get her to act out and for him to fulfill his fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous