All Comments on 'Deja Vu All Over Again'

by ElsieThompson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a nice story. You've done it again. But I'm not so sure about her not talking to her husband about it. This is different than the first time. She couldn't really talk to the man she was married to then. This time she loves her guy and it just doesn't sit well with me that she keeps this secret from him. He has the right to know. And how does she know that if she tells him that he won't be ok with it? Maybe he will find pleasure in her pleasure. Maybe she just needs to be approached right...assure him she loves him and their marriage is solid. Don't count us guys out. If assured that we won't be called names, abandoned, etc. you women might just find out that we can be your fans and even cheerleaders when you have an occasional adventure with another man. Another great story. So there.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor12 months ago

What Anonymous 15 days ago said. I love Elsie's writing and her stories in every respect except that she presents herself as a moral and ethical person...which we want her to be. And I think she is. But absent some overriding factor, her husband deserves to know about her outside adventures. As Anon-15 days suggested, the husband might just support her. She seems like a beautiful spirit and it is very nice to share the story of a Christian woman who loves sex. Best to Elsie and her characters and everyone they represent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous